Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,460 members, 7,770,145 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 05:43 AM

Your NYSC Questions Answered - NYSC (58) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Your NYSC Questions Answered (1067955 Views)

8 Things You Must Do Before Concluding Your NYSC Programme / How To Verify Your NYSC 2016 Batch A Senate List / How Much Did You Make During Your Nysc Service Year? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) ... (392) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Mikuns: 11:55pm On Aug 05, 2016
I intend to write a certification exam late October, and I would like to know if NYSC would happen in October or November. Am asking this because as of today, we havn't heard any relevant information and judging from their previous time table, it takes a certain time before commencement. So please, if the registration was to start any time from now, would we still go in October or November?
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Taeewo(m): 6:08am On Aug 06, 2016
Yes, u cant leave for camp beyond late October or second week of November, reason be that,,there is 2 stream and must all complete bfor schools go on first term vacation cus of dos that will be posted to school .....Both stream will take like 50days to complete and schools will vacate within 15th to 19th December..... Do ur calculation...
Mikuns:
I intend to write a certification exam late October, and I would like to know if NYSC would happen in October or November. Am asking this because as of today, we havn't heard any relevant information and judging from their previous time table, it takes a certain time before commencement. So please, if the registration was to start any time from now, would we still go in October or November?

1 Like

Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Nobody: 10:24pm On Aug 08, 2016
how many clearance is left for 2015 batch b, stream 1? before passing out on November 7th.
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Nobody: 11:00pm On Aug 08, 2016
radoz:
how many clearance is left for 2015 batch b, stream 1? before passing out on November 7th.
And who told you your pop is on November. You're passing out 1st week of October.. Fo*l.

1 Like

Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by MrLiberty4God(m): 4:45am On Aug 09, 2016
My brother a mistake by changing his age so that he can go for Nysc and his dob is 1980, Because he wanted to go for nysc,he changed his dob from 1980 to 1987 and he went for service in the year 2014 Batch B ,he graduated Nov,2013.After service he discovered that all his National identities carries dob 1980 including his BVN . He then realised that he can't present the Nysc cert with his real age which is 1980, which will raise questions. that's the problem he is experiencing. He can't look for job with it.
He is afraid ,about what will happen to his degree, What can he do now to solve this problem. pls I beg you what is the solution to this problem? thanks nairaland
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Taeewo(m): 6:36am On Aug 09, 2016
Rectify error after service for what again....How is it contradicting when the dob was not written on his NYSC Certificate or is it that the employers are confirming his age from NYSC?
MrLiberty4God:
pls, one of my brother made a mistake by serving in the nysc, when he served is age was above 30 ,i think he was 33 and he served 2014, now his age is contradicting the nysc certificate he posed, what can he do,or is there hope for him as to what he can do to rectify the error ? Thanks Nairaland.
There is nothing he can do about that and i guess he is using Waec certificate....
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by complete1(m): 12:15pm On Aug 12, 2016
PLEASE URGENT ANSWER!
How do I move NYSc to another year if I don't want to serve this year,something very urgent came up and am not sure I will be able to serve this year.or what happens if I leave camp?can I still serve another year?
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Taeewo(m): 2:56pm On Aug 12, 2016
complete1:
PLEASE URGENT ANSWER!
How do I move NYSc to another year if I don't want to serve this year,something very urgent came up and am not sure I will be able to serve this year.or what happens if I leave camp?can I still serve another year?
U can register when online registration starts and ignore when posted to ur prefer state and later revalidate with the next batch.. .
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by complete1(m): 3:07pm On Aug 12, 2016
Taeewo:
U can register when online registration starts and ignore when posted to ur prefer state and later revalidate with the next batch.. .

thanks
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Veeveean: 11:12pm On Aug 12, 2016
Taeewo:

Good evening. Pls how can one revalidate in the coming Batch b 2016
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Taeewo(m): 8:25am On Aug 13, 2016
Veeveean:

Good evening. Pls how can one revalidate in the coming Batch b 2016
When portal open, u will see where to re validate
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Veeveean: 9:13am On Aug 13, 2016
Taeewo:
When portal open, u will see where to re validate

Alryt. Thanks
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by segun544(m): 10:04am On Aug 15, 2016
Good morning ppl.....pls I need some clarifications about these nysc registratio issue

My school just released our jamb numbers last week, pls I want to know the next step to take from here....

How do I validate the jamb number?....Do I just go to a cyber cafe with d number and register/ fill in informations needed or do I need to buy a jamb or Nysc scratch card to do it?

After that what next do I do?

I heard we might pay another N3000....pls can somebody clarify me......Thanks in advance
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by segun544(m): 10:05am On Aug 15, 2016
Good morning ppl.....pls I need some clarifications about these nysc registratio issue

My school just released our jamb numbers last week, pls I want to know the next step to take from here....

How do I validate the jamb number?....Do I just go to a cyber cafe with d number and register/ fill in informations needed or do I need to buy a jamb or Nysc scratch card for N500 to do it?

I heard we might pay another N3000....pls can somebody clarify me......Thanks in advance
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by segun544(m): 10:07am On Aug 15, 2016

How do I validate the jamb number?....Do I just go to a cyber cafe with d number and register/ fill in informations needed or do I need to buy a jamb or Nysc scratch card to do it?

Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Taeewo(m): 10:11am On Aug 15, 2016
segun544:

https://www.nairaland.com/2501292/post-all-problems-relating-jamb

Ask the question here..
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by benueguy(m): 6:52pm On Aug 15, 2016
Taeewo:

https://www.nairaland.com/2501292/post-all-problems-relating-jamb

Ask the question here..
Thanks for job well done, sir. I'm a prospective Corp member. Please when is the next batch coming up?
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Taeewo(m): 8:52pm On Aug 15, 2016
benueguy:

Thanks for job well done, sir. I'm a prospective Corp member. Please when is the next batch coming up?
Dont no sir. .
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by hrcompovine: 2:37pm On Aug 17, 2016
Corpers and Truck/Company Drivers are urgently needed at Compovine Technologies Limited. 2, Olu Koleosho Street off Medical Road Ikeja, Lagos. Call 08059090259. www.compovine.com
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by vicstar16: 8:37am On Aug 19, 2016
But seriously I want to know when is d 2016 batch B coppers going to camp?
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by peterpro(m): 12:19pm On Aug 21, 2016
what will an over 30years student do to get into camp?
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Taeewo(m): 1:44pm On Aug 21, 2016
peterpro:
what will an over 30years student do to get into camp?
Are u affected? Chat me up, I have solution.. .
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by moneyempire: 6:05pm On Aug 21, 2016
Join four Corners Alliance networking business click to know more Www.team4corners.com my user name is MONEYEMPIRE what's app me or call 07035322826
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Praizo2(m): 6:21pm On Aug 23, 2016
Darkchocolate:

The shape of the neck does not matter. As long as you aren't showing cleavage or chest hair (for guys ...and some girls grin)
White t shirt
Short sleeve
No logos (if it has a logo, make sure it is those very small logos that occupy one corner)
. must it be short sleeve?
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by drkay(m): 5:31am On Aug 25, 2016
Can I go to NYSC head office in Abuja to fast track my exemption certificate? Is there a provision for that.
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Dejiih001(m): 12:37am On Aug 26, 2016
Can all the good and well meaning members of this forum come to my rescue.

I graduated in 2010 from Olabisi Onabanjo University Ago Iwoye, as an engineering student. And did not bother to go for NYSC that year because I have started business... At that time registrations were done manually but unfortunately in 2012 when I taught this would affect me if I didn't serve then I did all the necessary registrations and I was mobilized to Yobe state and that time this issue of Boko Haram was still very fresh and I decided not to go.
After that, in the subsequent service times I always try re-validating my registrations but I usually get stuck in the middle of it. After I must have successfully uploaded my personal data and done with finger printing it will not proceed to the next level where it ought to load my institution so that I can submit my registration.

Please I need the very possible way out as this might be my last attempt and I really wanna go to serve.
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Taeewo(m): 8:40am On Aug 26, 2016
Dejiih001:
Can all the good and well meaning members of this forum come to my rescue.

I graduated in 2010 from Olabisi Onabanjo University Ago Iwoye, as an engineering student. And did not bother to go for NYSC that year because I have started business... At that time registrations were done manually but unfortunately in 2012 when I taught this would affect me if I didn't serve then I did all the necessary registrations and I was mobilized to Yobe state and that time this issue of Boko Haram was still very fresh and I decided not to go.
After that, in the subsequent service times I always try re-validating my registrations but I usually get stuck in the middle of it. After I must have successfully uploaded my personal data and done with finger printing it will not proceed to the next level where it ought to load my institution so that I can submit my registration.

Please I need the very possible way out as this might be my last attempt and I really wanna go to serve.
I will just advise u go to the state secretariat to lodge ur complain.....
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Dejiih001(m): 8:51am On Aug 26, 2016
Taeewo:
I will just advise u go to the state secretariat to lodge ur complain.....
Thanks I've done that last year and was directed to their ICT department but they could bot help me out. In Osun state
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by abdulbnyusuf(m): 11:48am On Aug 26, 2016
Hye Nairalanderz

It is true that first class are posted to uni and poly?

if true, does those institutions pay a monthly stipend and whats likely d amount?, do they provide accommodation too?

(1) (2) (3) ... (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) ... (392) (Reply)

NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House / NYSC 2014 Batch C House / NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.