Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,612 members, 7,809,242 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:29 AM

Your NYSC Questions Answered - NYSC (91) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Your NYSC Questions Answered (1082630 Views)

8 Things You Must Do Before Concluding Your NYSC Programme / How To Verify Your NYSC 2016 Batch A Senate List / How Much Did You Make During Your Nysc Service Year? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (88) (89) (90) (91) (92) (93) (94) ... (394) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by dojnr4real: 3:56pm On Jan 23, 2017
LogoDWhiz:
NAH
it's taken forever.. We ought to have been paid by now. Do you have idea of the amount to paid?
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by LogoDWhiz(m): 8:40pm On Jan 23, 2017
dojnr4real:
it's taken forever.. We ought to have been paid by now. Do you have idea of the amount to paid?
Same as it would have been.
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by CallmeAbbey: 1:04pm On Jan 24, 2017
Hello All,
pls help! my sister was posted from lagos to kogi. she would have loved to stay but is having rheumatic heart diseases which was just detected about 3 months ago and she has been asked to stay close by doctor for proper medical attention. so, kindly advise on which of the documents to present at the camp for the redeployment?
1. Medical report from the general hospital where she is taking her treatment, or
2. The physical fitness requested by NYSC from all corps member?
Pls which of the above do you think will be appropriate for redeployment?

Thank you
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by joyeuxone: 8:24am On Jan 25, 2017
is there a way for one not to partake in this camp activities especially when unable to deal with the camp activities as there is frequent attacks? how can one apply for it? it's needed urgently,you can save a life....thanks
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by mazizitonene(m): 10:40pm On Jan 25, 2017
please can one go for service without a jamb reg no. and if No which logical reason can i give to get an exemption letter. thanks
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by 68816419: 9:00am On Jan 26, 2017
please, a friend just completed her top up programs and already have her transcript but the certificate which comes from a UK institute is yet to be out, please i have this questions, firstly, is she liable to enroll for NYSC with a top up degree and if yes how,secondly, can she still apply using her transcript, and lastly, she was born feb 1986 can she still apply for the program ? GOD BLESSING
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Jummyife: 5:10pm On Jan 27, 2017
I was posted to Lagos but I did not stay in camp due to am pregnant,am through with my registration and ave summited my file buh my platoon inspector said d kits is not available.I don't knw how to get d information if is ready....pls if u re posted to Lagos update those who re not in camp.......platoon 3.Thanx
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by muid33n(m): 10:18pm On Jan 27, 2017
Good day,

Please, I need to know:

I changed my course in 200L. The course I graduated with is not the one on my JAMB'S admission letter. Do I need to change the course of my admission letter or I should just leave it?

Will this affect my NYSC if I leave it like that without Changing the course?

Thanks.
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by LogoDWhiz(m): 9:19pm On Jan 29, 2017
muid33n:
Good day,

Please, I need to know:

I changed my course in 200L. The course I graduated with is not the one on my JAMB'S admission letter. Do I need to change the course of my admission letter or I should just leave it?

Will this affect my NYSC if I leave it like that without Changing the course?

Thanks.
You dont need to bother.
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Agent23(m): 9:22pm On Jan 29, 2017
Pls when is Batch A (next batch) commencing?
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by cutelover19(m): 12:03am On Jan 30, 2017
Nice job you're doing OP, I have a quick question. A relative promised me a job in his company during my NYSC, the only problem is the his company is in Abuja. Is there any legal way to get to serve there? If there's none, kindly hook me up with someone who can help with securing a posting to Abuja. Thanks
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by ambient: 10:00pm On Jan 31, 2017
[quote author=LogoDWhiz post=53069229] Same as it would have been.[/quote

People that relocated how would we go about getting the redeployment letter,are we to go back to camp? Plz enlighten me.
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by LogoDWhiz(m): 10:19pm On Jan 31, 2017
[quote author=ambient post=53306942][/quote] Go to the state's nysc office.
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Vivly(f): 11:09pm On Feb 01, 2017
There was a mistake made with my year of birth when registering for Jamb. So my waec and Jamb bear different years though both below 30. My birth certificate bears my real age (Waec). Will this be an issue? Which YOB should I use for mobilization?
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by LogoDWhiz(m): 11:18am On Feb 02, 2017
Vivly:
There was a mistake made with my year of birth when registering for Jamb. So my waec and Jamb bear different years though both below 30. My birth certificate bears my real age (Waec). Will this be an issue? Which YOB should I use for mobilization?
NYSC will select the jamb age. You can rectify it by following the procedure on the portal, or wait till you get to camp to correct it.
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by chisophia(f): 11:27am On Feb 02, 2017
Please when will 2016 Batch A stream 1 be passing out
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Vivly(f): 11:37am On Feb 02, 2017
LogoDWhiz:
NYSC will select the jamb age. You can rectify it by following the procedure on the portal, or wait till you get to camp to correct it.
Thank you. Which portal? Jamb or nysc?
Someone said I should apply for Jamb change of DoB?
All my school records bear the same DoB as my waec result.
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by ambient: 4:11pm On Feb 02, 2017
LogoDWhiz:
Go to the state's nysc office.

Should I go now or wait for three weeks probably when they are passing out of camp?
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by olajidetoheeb(m): 8:49pm On Feb 02, 2017
There was a mistake in my jamb dob and waec also but both are below 30, can't it affect me on my nysc registration
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by LogoDWhiz(m): 12:01am On Feb 03, 2017
ambient:

Should I go now or wait for three weeks probably when they are passing out of camp?
You definitely have to wait till when they are out of camp, cos all nysc are in camp
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by LogoDWhiz(m): 12:05am On Feb 03, 2017
Vivly:

Thank you. Which portal? Jamb or nysc?
Someone said I should apply for Jamb change of DoB?
All my school records bear the same DoB as my waec result.
NYSC shares same database with waec, thats why they use the waec age. Check portal.nysc.org.ng or nysc.gov.ng . You will see the procedure for correction of date of birth there.
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Adebowale89(m): 12:06pm On Feb 03, 2017
pls i need help on when batch A stream one are passing out. I have been hearing series of rumour concerning batch A stream one 2016 POP passing out April 4

I might likely be called for a job next month march.

anyone with the ideas or update about the likely date?
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Adebowale89(m): 12:09pm On Feb 03, 2017
chisophia:
Please when will 2016 Batch A stream 1 be passing out

same QST am worried about because a guy said their Z.I said April 4 but we ve march written in our I'd card.
stream 2 will be leaving may. why shud we ve a month interval when they met us in service 2mths after

I hope I see someone to clarify this?
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by LogoDWhiz(m): 10:09am On Feb 04, 2017
Batch a 2016 stream is passing out april 7 barring any last minute change
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Dareomo(m): 5:22pm On Feb 04, 2017
Please for someone who is already working, can somebody help makeup for the camp processing ? Thank you.

(1) (2) (3) ... (88) (89) (90) (91) (92) (93) (94) ... (394) (Reply)

NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House / NYSC 2014 Batch C House / NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.