Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,355 members, 7,957,948 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 05:17 AM

Your NYSC Questions Answered - NYSC (94) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Your NYSC Questions Answered (1141946 Views)

8 Things You Must Do Before Concluding Your NYSC Programme / How To Verify Your NYSC 2016 Batch A Senate List / How Much Did You Make During Your Nysc Service Year? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (91) (92) (93) (94) (95) (96) (97) ... (398) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by OnlyTheBrave: 6:33pm On Mar 11, 2017
NYSC 2016/2017 Batch A [Stream I & II] POP Date Out - Check Here
http://www.9jaedu.com/nysc-20162017-batch-a-stream-i-ii-pop-date-out-check-here/

Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Teeboy72: 2:38pm On Mar 14, 2017
what's the news/rumours pertaining to 2017 batch?
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by omoalayo(m): 11:29pm On Mar 14, 2017
Please use this on twitter #increasenyscallowance or #fgincreasenyscallowance
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by wolexino(m): 11:47pm On Mar 14, 2017
guys i need ur help.. i couldn't sign my PV coz am yet to get my acceptance letter from my ppa...the man in charge is not around and my LGI said i cant sign my PV without it pls guys will i still be paid my allowance nd hope it wont have any effect in my service year

N.B....I redeployed, thats why am yet to settle down
thanks guys
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by DGR5: 10:16am On Mar 15, 2017
DPROS GLOBAL RESOURCES LTD. (DGR CONSULT)

REQUEST FOR YOUTH CORPERS TO SERVE IN OUR ORGANIZATION

DGR consult is an Engineering/Oil and Gas Training outfit Located in Lagos.
We wish to invite prospective Corps Members(Male/Female) in need of a Place of Primary Assignment within Lagos,
Preferable around Amu-Odofin/Festac,Isolo, Surulere,
Must be Freshly out of camp and willing to work with the company throughout his/her service year.
Kindly contact us if your course of study falls within the following areas

Civil Engineering ( Structures)
Mechanical Engineering
Chemical Engineering
Electrical Engineering
Computer Science/Engineering
Business Admin/Marketing

Kindly forward your details to info@dgr.com.ng also copy to uyor.omani@dgr.com.ng
or visit us after you have booked an appointment with the management via email
or place a phone call via
08164071894 or 08037916993
at
Suite B6B 24 road plaza, 24 road, Festac Town, Lagos

We hope to hear from you if you are interested and also eligible to Serve with dgr consult.
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Samfitz: 8:34am On Mar 18, 2017
i failed to report to my ppa after the orientation camp because the lgi was very mean.
I applied for relocation but my request was declined after 3 months.
Please i need your advice?
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Nnedaddy2016(f): 12:53pm On Mar 21, 2017
Plz i want to no if i still have a chance of getting my alawee this march salary cause i missed my clearance i am a batch B stream ii corp member and due to late posting i didn't partake in the fingerprint exercise. plz what do i do. is there any other possible means for me ? worried cryPlz i want to no if i still have a chance of getting my alawee this march salary cause i missed my clearance i am a batch B stream ii corp member and due to late posting i didn't partake in the fingerprint exercise. plz what do i do. is there any other possible means for me ? worried
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Nobody: 5:46pm On Mar 21, 2017
I applied for redeployment since last year December. Just last week NYSC sent me a message that my application has been approved when I have already settled down and have forgotten about redeployment sad angry Now I have applied for cancellation and they ask me to continue with my ppa. Hope this issue will not affect my thumb printing and also my discharge certificate on the long run
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by kellzykells: 9:07pm On Mar 21, 2017
I am fully aware of the country's recession state, the more reason i decided to take out time to tell young, smart and passionate Nigerians how they can make money by just keeping good relationships with their friends and the friends of those friends..
HOW?
A social media which was launched on the 16th of Jan 2017 is very much interested to work with those who wants to change their financial state. This platform was launched to re-orientate the minds of Nigerians that we are suppose to live above money and not the other way round. that is, our ability to relate with a small or large community of friends that can make you achieve both your long or short term goals. They focus on the fact that our real asset for change is people..... that means Nigerians are rich by default as we have number as an advantage. What may surprise you is that it functions like Facebook but with a wallet.

How many points can i clearly state out here? let me continue with those interested on whatsapp: 08060958207. Be careful not to conclude so fast until you get the full gist from me and their website.
I honestly have and still benefit from them from their launch date till now.... Reach me ASAP

Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by louis1995: 6:13pm On Mar 22, 2017
What are my options as a foreign trained graduate with a missing international passport.

I have already got a sworn affidavit and a police extract for it , I still have copies of the data page of my international passport so do I need a new one or will this do for the registration?

Also in the guidelines, I saw "evidence of stay in the country" I would like to know the particular documents that fall in that category please.

Thank you
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Alishaaa(f): 12:28pm On Mar 24, 2017
Hello everyone...
Anyone currently serving in Kaduna?

I am a prospective 2017 batch A corps member and I'd like info regarding Camping, Transportation, Accommodation, possible PPAs.... in Kaduna.
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by bishopokan(m): 9:30pm On Mar 25, 2017
how many states is PCM eligible to choose during registration smiley wink[color=#000099][/color]
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by RoyalSleek(m): 10:04am On Mar 26, 2017
[quote author=bishopokan post=54946279]how many states is PCM eligible to choose during registration smiley

FOUR.
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Oyediran1: 7:32am On Mar 27, 2017
Pls I will like to know mayb Futa will mobilize for this batchA 2017... Anybody with confirm information please.
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by DrCee(m): 4:39pm On Mar 27, 2017
Pls u need contact of any Corp member serving in any of d north east states for an all important inquiry.
Pls help a bro...whatsap/telegram/sms/flash 08067104095
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by nuggarito: 10:46pm On Mar 29, 2017
Please I do have a serious problem, I'm a foreign student,, the problem is I lost my passport though I've made progress to get a new one, what I'm trying to understand is, will they still accept my excuse even if they see my police report and residential permit. I have my documents complete except the ecowas intl passport please what's my fate??
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by louis1995: 11:13pm On Mar 29, 2017
nuggarito:
Please I do have a serious problem, I'm a foreign student,, the problem is I lost my passport though I've made progress to get a new one, what I'm trying to understand is, will they still accept my excuse even if they see my police report and residential permit. I have my documents complete except the ecowas intl passport please what's my fate??

We have the same issue man,except you even have a resident permit, I've never had a permit before all through my stay while schooling, is it going to be a problem too, and I thought it's supposed to be with your intl passport, how come yours are separated?
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by nuggarito: 11:36pm On Mar 29, 2017
louis1995:

We have the same issue man,except you even have a resident permit, I've never had a permit before all through my stay while schooling, is it going to be a problem too, and I thought it's supposed to be with your intl passport, how come yours are separated?
bros you have to go back to that country and ask for your residential permit from any immigration office, having your passport is not the only proof you went there, your residential permit is also important
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by louis1995: 4:27am On Mar 30, 2017
nuggarito:
bros you have to go back to that country and ask for your residential permit from any immigration office, having your passport is not the only proof you went there, your residential permit is also important

Wow,but that is very difficult in my situation at the moment,isn't there any way around, any at all?
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Nobody: 8:04am On Mar 30, 2017
PROMO! PROMO!! PROMO!!!
I am a blogger and an information marketer, come and learn directly from me over 20 lucrative online businesses that can make you a millionaire in few months, My ebook is available NOW. Come and have one for yourself or book a one On one meeting with me before my promo ends. Click on the website address under this my post for instant access. Also you can call 08141539562 for more info. Take this step today and change your financial status
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Hayormeah(f): 7:57am On Apr 02, 2017
Please is waec/neco original result compulsory for registration at camp?
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Detrickypat(m): 1:48pm On Apr 03, 2017
Pls, I am a prospective corp member, due for registration when NYSC portal reopens on April 17th, 2017...and I seriously need to serve in Abuja. What do I need to do? I don't want to go for fake medical report...and what chance do I stand with redeployment in a situation where my desire is not granted...?
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Nobody: 4:11pm On Apr 03, 2017
Hayormeah:
Please is waec/neco original result compulsory for registration at camp?
no
Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by Hayormeah(f): 4:40pm On Apr 03, 2017
bjhaid:
no

thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (91) (92) (93) (94) (95) (96) (97) ... (398) (Reply)

NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House / NYSC 2014 Batch C House / NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Members House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.