Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,199 members, 7,818,665 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:16 PM

SHOCKER!!! Catholic Priest Wants To Impregnate Me Secretly (see Pictures) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / SHOCKER!!! Catholic Priest Wants To Impregnate Me Secretly (see Pictures) (6286 Views)

My Girlfriend Wants Me To Impregnate Her / Shocking: He Had A Bet With His Friends To Impregnate And Dump Me / 5 Nairalander Ladies Crushing On Me Secretly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: SHOCKER!!! Catholic Priest Wants To Impregnate Me Secretly (see Pictures) by widowhusband: 4:55pm On Sep 30, 2015
That your mother though, she is the type that can follow u to shrine to swear for u to go for prostitution abroad, she can even sell the expected grand children for money if she can connive to sell conscience for money. is it that you cant find 'normal' husband?
Re: SHOCKER!!! Catholic Priest Wants To Impregnate Me Secretly (see Pictures) by mimicious(f): 4:58pm On Sep 30, 2015
I wont blame the man. He does not want to die with out a heir
Re: SHOCKER!!! Catholic Priest Wants To Impregnate Me Secretly (see Pictures) by 400billionman: 9:16pm On Sep 30, 2015
Fathers do bleep. grin

I was watching the pope on a CNN live telecast during his US trip pondering this same thing. I said no, He Looks Serious.. cool
Re: SHOCKER!!! Catholic Priest Wants To Impregnate Me Secretly (see Pictures) by 400billionman: 9:24pm On Sep 30, 2015
exxell:
Nd the foolish ones are already commenting nonsense without confirming the news. Naija bloggers are the worst in the whole world... No doubt. Very useless set of people. Just to drive traffic, u had to lie with the name of a man of God!

Have you been close to a catholic priest before ? Your answer might be No. If he smokes cigarretes, drinks palm wine and beer, why wont he bleep women ?

It makes little sense defending what one cannot prove.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Girl Spotted Tieing A Guys Shoe Lace In School..(love Or Stupidity) / Is She Really A Virgin Or Attention Seeker? (Pics) / I Want To See My Neighbour's Nakednez with This Risky Method. Help me!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.