Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,085 members, 7,953,304 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 01:52 PM

Only True Ladies Follow These Rules...photo!! - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Only True Ladies Follow These Rules...photo!! (47111 Views)

Any Lady Who Isn't Ready To Live By These Rules Is Not Worth A Proposal!!! / This is Annoyingly True. LADIES Have Your Say (picture) / Between Money,Men And Women, Which Of These Rules The World?. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Only True Ladies Follow These Rules...photo!! by 400billionman: 8:09pm On Sep 30, 2015
PunkyVeer:
The "rules" aren't bad but I sense chauvinistic undertones to them. Boyfriend of two weeks my square azz!

Pictures please
Re: Only True Ladies Follow These Rules...photo!! by lilmax(m): 8:09pm On Sep 30, 2015
janefrancisca:
Why should I?
in your words only If he is worth it
Re: Only True Ladies Follow These Rules...photo!! by janefrancisca(f): 8:16pm On Sep 30, 2015
lilmax:
in your words only If he is worth it
yeah and by being worthy of my respect he has to follow the male version of those rules...if not i won't even consider dating or marrying him. Abi na only man sabi better thing abi??
Re: Only True Ladies Follow These Rules...photo!! by Nobody: 8:20pm On Sep 30, 2015
lilmax:
you experienced it right?
Let's just say we All know how it goes.
Re: Only True Ladies Follow These Rules...photo!! by chara019: 8:21pm On Sep 30, 2015
dmcdad:

We are definitely on the same page.

But, I hope you can say this too about sharing the bill. Or...? cheesycheesycheesycheesycheesy
quite on same page.
Got no problem with sharing the bill
Re: Only True Ladies Follow These Rules...photo!! by johnsonjosbles(m): 8:27pm On Sep 30, 2015
allanphash7:
And who follow this?
this is hillarious! funny
Re: Only True Ladies Follow These Rules...photo!! by Mzjacy(f): 8:45pm On Sep 30, 2015
xamuel17:

true talk, becuz having a relationship without sex is like removing punching from boxing
Hmmm
Re: Only True Ladies Follow These Rules...photo!! by dinachi(m): 8:57pm On Sep 30, 2015
PunkyVeer:
The "rules" aren't bad but I sense chauvinistic undertones to them. Boyfriend of two weeks my square azz!
You are an evil female chauvinist! You are so full of yourself. Your parents should sell you and buy recharge card.
Re: Only True Ladies Follow These Rules...photo!! by Nobody: 8:58pm On Sep 30, 2015
dinachi:

You are an evil female chauvinist! You are so full of yourself. Your parents should sell you and buy recharge card.

2 Likes

Re: Only True Ladies Follow These Rules...photo!! by purplelips(f): 9:03pm On Sep 30, 2015
xamuel17:
12. never be too busy for him

more especially when it comes to sex smiley
That will be when I become his wife. angry smiley
Re: Only True Ladies Follow These Rules...photo!! by dmcdad: 9:13pm On Sep 30, 2015
butanep:

Kilo de?
Nothing ooooo.
Re: Only True Ladies Follow These Rules...photo!! by dmcdad: 9:14pm On Sep 30, 2015
lilmax:
your brain go well cool
Correct.cheesycheesycheesycheesycheesy
Re: Only True Ladies Follow These Rules...photo!! by dmcdad: 9:18pm On Sep 30, 2015
chara019:
quite on same page.
Got no problem with sharing the bill
Wow! Would love to meet someone like you sometime. Not like I would wanna split the bill with any woman, but at least it's good you are open to such.

Nice.

1 Like

Re: Only True Ladies Follow These Rules...photo!! by dinachi(m): 9:22pm On Sep 30, 2015
PunkyVeer:

You do not have any ass. I still maintain that your parents should have sold you to buy recharge card.
Re: Only True Ladies Follow These Rules...photo!! by Nobody: 9:25pm On Sep 30, 2015
dinachi:

You do not have any ass. I still maintain that your parents should have sold you to buy recharge card.

And yours should have aborted you, because you sound like you were conceived on the highway...where most accidents happen.

1 Like

Re: Only True Ladies Follow These Rules...photo!! by JudgementHammer: 9:29pm On Sep 30, 2015
Lol. Ooop. Hw many of these rules ur own wife get?

They're true though but dat 12 and 13 is more of what a man should do to a woman. They need it more than we do.
Re: Only True Ladies Follow These Rules...photo!! by Yewandequeen(f): 9:59pm On Sep 30, 2015
djphish:
sweetheart, don't hate the player...hate the game!!

U need not hate the game,Just change the game wink
Re: Only True Ladies Follow These Rules...photo!! by dwayni: 10:20pm On Sep 30, 2015
djphish:
This is how couples should live.. You differ?

Sounds like rules from controlling freaks. Respect is earned not given based on gender or age.
Re: Only True Ladies Follow These Rules...photo!! by glowshine(f): 10:46pm On Sep 30, 2015
djphish:
these rules are too much. na wa oo. as if all my life is to please man. mtschew! embarassed
djphish:
these rules are too much. na wa oo. as if all my life is to please man. mtschew!
Re: Only True Ladies Follow These Rules...photo!! by dinachi(m): 10:52pm On Sep 30, 2015
PunkyVeer:

And yours should have aborted you, because you sound like you were conceived on the highway...where most accidents happen.
Rotten puccy, we know you are product of a failed abortion. That is why you are not worth more than a recharge card!
Re: Only True Ladies Follow These Rules...photo!! by Nobody: 10:55pm On Sep 30, 2015
dinachi:

Rotten puccy, we know you are product of a failed abortion. That is why you are not worth more than a recharge card!

Lol, you're not even worth responding to with your insipid posts. As for my original post..

1 Like

Re: Only True Ladies Follow These Rules...photo!! by WailingWailer00(m): 10:56pm On Sep 30, 2015
echobee:

sad angry
Girls love pretending that only guys like sex

But they are all whores embarassed
Re: Only True Ladies Follow These Rules...photo!! by dinachi(m): 11:09pm On Sep 30, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Lol, you're not even worth responding to with your insipid posts. As for my original post..

Is that why your parents failed to sell you and buy recharge card?
Re: Only True Ladies Follow These Rules...photo!! by Nobody: 11:18pm On Sep 30, 2015
dinachi:

Is that why your parents failed to sell you and buy recharge card?

Clearly the wrong sperm won in your case. You should have been swallowed or ended up on a tissue. I blame your parents for their bad timing though. If you weren't so boring & uninspiring, I'd continue this but you are so Bleep off. Toodloo, assclown.

1 Like

Re: Only True Ladies Follow These Rules...photo!! by DuchessLily(f): 11:36pm On Sep 30, 2015
dmcdad:

Gbam! If you require just half of it, it means you are benevolent and considerate.

For me, I don't see a biggy with those. They are nothing, as long as she can be as loyal as loya milk.cheesycheesycheesycheesycheesy

Loya milk ain't loyal anymore .. E no dey quick desolve for water tongue grin
Re: Only True Ladies Follow These Rules...photo!! by dinachi(m): 11:58pm On Sep 30, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Clearly the wrong sperm won in your case. You should have been swallowed or ended up on a tissue. I blame your parents for their bad timing though. If you weren't so boring & uninspiring, I'd continue this but you are so Bleep off. Toodloo, assclown.
You have still not explained why your parents failed to sell you and buy recharge card! Just for the records, you know you are totally worthless!
I know you swallow sperm so much instead of using tissue but no amount of swallowing that gore will increase your worth. You remain a retarded worthless pieces of

RECHARGE CARD cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Only True Ladies Follow These Rules...photo!! by dmcdad: 3:31am On Oct 01, 2015
DuchessLily:

Loya milk ain't loyal anymore .. E no dey quick desolve for water tongue grin
Chai! She sef dey use loya milk like me ooooooo.cheesycheesycheesycheesycheesy
Re: Only True Ladies Follow These Rules...photo!! by nobeku: 5:33am On Oct 01, 2015
DuchessLily:

Simple!! U nailed it girl.

@OP we are all human beings (male or female), the rules are very good, infact i would obey much more, if ...........

There won't be a problem obeying these, if he will obey it concerning me too....at least half of it grin
Here we go again.. entitlement syndrome.. No woman, no cry!!!
Re: Only True Ladies Follow These Rules...photo!! by senatorken01(m): 5:44am On Oct 01, 2015
djphish:
abeg, whats the tithe of the book and the author
Re: Only True Ladies Follow These Rules...photo!! by ADAMUdaCOWBOY: 7:47am On Oct 01, 2015
PunkyVeer:
shocked your ass is square?
Re: Only True Ladies Follow These Rules...photo!! by youngice(m): 8:01am On Oct 01, 2015
happney65:

Abi ohh my broda..See all those Guys as them dey attack me..Shiorr
make the park for third mainland

1 Like

Re: Only True Ladies Follow These Rules...photo!! by Chuukwudi(m): 9:14am On Oct 01, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Your ass is square ⬜ ⬜? angry
I prefer well rounded ones. ⭕⭕.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Jilted Lady Sets Her Boyfriend's Car on Fire For Dumping Her / Man Marrying 6 Women In Delta, Pays Bride Price Of 3, Leaves 3 Stubborn Ones / Ebonylips Husband: Sex Kept Us For 17 Years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.