Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,838 members, 7,810,221 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:35 AM

Only True Ladies Follow These Rules...photo!! - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Only True Ladies Follow These Rules...photo!! (46831 Views)

Any Lady Who Isn't Ready To Live By These Rules Is Not Worth A Proposal!!! / This is Annoyingly True. LADIES Have Your Say (picture) / Between Money,Men And Women, Which Of These Rules The World?. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Only True Ladies Follow These Rules...photo!! by Nobody: 5:28pm On Sep 30, 2015
happney65:
Rubbish thread..Rubbish Topic..So a Man is now God that must be Pampered abi?What about the Woman?Means she can be belitted and treated like shit abi,cos everything is about a Man here..Abegi Jare..Shiorrr
THIS ARE ONE OF THEM! SO FOOLISH AND DUMB,

THAT'S WHY YOU WILL ALWAYS BE MISERABLE undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Only True Ladies Follow These Rules...photo!! by IJOKOSBLOG(m): 5:29pm On Sep 30, 2015
How to Prevent Your Husband From Cheating On You

Being in a relationship, has its own ups and downs. One of the big heartbreaking problem faced in a relationship is cheating which definitely happen between both parties. We will be focused on why men cheat and in our next article we will discuss on how to prevent your man from cheating.

Before we go further answer this questions. we will deal a lot on them later. Now if you are a male and you are reading this i advance you to pay attention and learn because it also applies to you.

1.Why is he dating you?
2.Are you in a forced relationship?
3.Do you still pay much attention to him (sexually and emotionally)
4.Did you Change?
5.And finally are you full of surprises? or just the boring type

If you have answered the five questions above am sure by now you should have an idea on what is actually wrong though men generally are likely prone to cheat that doesn't mean you are the right party. It's a relationship and i don't think the other woman is more beautiful than you not facially though she might but a man would always love you if he sees you work hard just to impress him.

Continue reading here.>>> http://ohenscrib..com.ng/2015/09/how-to-prevent-your-husband-from.html

Re: Only True Ladies Follow These Rules...photo!! by dmcdad: 5:30pm On Sep 30, 2015
janefrancisca:
and what if i require full of it...what does it mean? undecided..inconsiderate and selfish abi...ok o kontinu
Haba! Na so you take see am?

For the records, I praised you there. If you require the full, that won't mean you are inconsiderate, it just means you believe what is good for the goose, is good for the gander. And I must say there is absolutely nothing wrong with that.

I said it because you think out of the norm, and it's a good thing. These days the norms are crazy.

Require the full as you wish and you will get it. There are men (like myself) who don't see a biggy even for men doing the aforementioned. Nothing dey there to me.
Re: Only True Ladies Follow These Rules...photo!! by chara019: 5:30pm On Sep 30, 2015
dmcdad:

Una go get una own for sure na. Infact, una go get all those or most of them in return too.

No look as as cheating. This one na just for men. Nobody talk say una own no go dey. So no fear.cheesycheesycheesycheesycheesy
Better
'Cos it won't be fair if men are always at the receiving end.
Re: Only True Ladies Follow These Rules...photo!! by dmcdad: 5:35pm On Sep 30, 2015
chara019:

Better
'Cos it won't be fair if men are always at the receiving end.
Babe, to be frank here, the reverse has always been the case. It's always women who are at the receiving end. You don't agree?

You seldom find threads such as; manual for pleasing men, 50 things to please a man, how to get a man blah blah blah. But you will always find these with the ladies. 20 steps in getting your EX girlfriend back, 30 moves in seducing her, how go please a woman, how to make her like you and so on...cheesycheesycheesy

Seriously, make we men get small attention na. Abi? cheesycheesycheesy
Re: Only True Ladies Follow These Rules...photo!! by dmcdad: 5:36pm On Sep 30, 2015
janefrancisca:
hmmmmmm
cheesycheesycheesycheesycheesy
Re: Only True Ladies Follow These Rules...photo!! by Nobody: 5:37pm On Sep 30, 2015
Nnemuka:
it should be reciprocal...
Dont expect all of the above if you cannot treat her same way.
same way you said undecided
Re: Only True Ladies Follow These Rules...photo!! by Hezolad07(m): 5:40pm On Sep 30, 2015
Can I have a share of this on my Facebook wall? Indeed this is how a good wife should beeeeee
Re: Only True Ladies Follow These Rules...photo!! by dapojaja(m): 6:01pm On Sep 30, 2015
PunkyVeer:
The "rules" aren't bad but I sense chauvinistic undertones to them. Boyfriend of two weeks my square azz!
i will love to see that ur square azz. a pic will be 9ice. N100,000 awaiting...
Re: Only True Ladies Follow These Rules...photo!! by timilinda(f): 6:01pm On Sep 30, 2015
djphish:
This is how couples should live.. You differ?

It goes both ways!
Re: Only True Ladies Follow These Rules...photo!! by teekay213(m): 6:14pm On Sep 30, 2015
i guess it's a men's world...every"do and don't" in a relationship is for women.
Re: Only True Ladies Follow These Rules...photo!! by xamuel17(m): 6:18pm On Sep 30, 2015
damton:
. Why sex especially ?
stop asking me questions meant for amadioha
Re: Only True Ladies Follow These Rules...photo!! by Nobody: 6:21pm On Sep 30, 2015
Una no well! angry U for add NEVER HAVE A LIFE since men are gods tjat should be worshipped!

Oshi rata ma rayo.....yeye dey smell!
Re: Only True Ladies Follow These Rules...photo!! by chara019: 6:36pm On Sep 30, 2015
dmcdad:

Babe, to be frank here, the reverse has always been the case. It's always women who are at the receiving end. You don't agree?

You seldom find threads such as; manual for pleasing men, 50 things to please a man, how to get a man blah blah blah. But you will always find these with the ladies. 20 steps in getting your EX girlfriend back, 30 moves in seducing her, how go please a woman, how to make her like you and so on...cheesycheesycheesy

Seriously, make we men get small attention na. Abi? cheesycheesycheesy
men has always been getting all the attention,even whilst growing up,females are always adviced on how to please the males,its beginning to sound like we are supposed to be their'mugu'.its totally unfair.

Maybe another list would pop up,when females would be spoonfeeding males,bath them,dress em up,clean their butt.because we be machines na.we are not to complain,but be 'submissive'shebi?
Re: Only True Ladies Follow These Rules...photo!! by dmcdad: 6:48pm On Sep 30, 2015
chara019:
men has always been getting all the attention,even whilst growing up,females are always adviced on how to please the males,its beginning to sound like we are supposed to be their'mugu'.its totally unfair.

Maybe another list would pop up,when females would be spoonfeeding males,bath them,dress em up,clean their butt.because we be machines na.we are not to complain,but be 'submissive'shebi?

That's not it. The last time I checked, women don't do most of the things you highlighted any longer.

Are you even for real? Agreed, when growing up women were taught how to please men and all. But sincerely, at this juncture, or at age of their teen up to their adult age, women are generally programmed to be at the receiving end.

Check on it, in your relationship or the one before (at least you must have been in one), who did more in the relationship? In many cases, the men do virtually everything which is not fair. Although admittedly I must say the table turns when marriage is the case(at least in some respect). But even that is beginning to change in recent times also.

So, I think it would be fair to come to a point of equilibrium here and agree it swings both ways at different circumstances. I can't tell for sure who enjoys more, but I am very sure both are at a receiving end at one point or the other.

My view though. Do you agree with me?
Re: Only True Ladies Follow These Rules...photo!! by ovanny15(f): 6:53pm On Sep 30, 2015
Noted
Re: Only True Ladies Follow These Rules...photo!! by chara019: 6:54pm On Sep 30, 2015
dmcdad:

That's not it. The last time I checked, women don't do most of the things you highlighted any longer.

Are you even for real? Agreed, when growing up women were taught how to please men and all. But sincerely, at this juncture, or at age of their teen up to their adult age, women are generally programmed to be at the receiving end.

Check on it, in your relationship or the one before (at least you must have been in one), who did more in the relationship? In many cases, the men do virtually everything which is not fair. Although admittedly I must say the table turns when marriage is the case(at least in some respect). But even that is beginning to change in recent times also.

So, I think it would be fair to come to a point of equilibrium here and agree it swings both ways at different circumstances. I can't tell for sure who enjoys more, but I am very sure both are at a receiving end at one point or the other.

My view though. Do you agree with me?
All that is required is striking an equilibrium,a particular gender shouldn't be subjected to giving always while the other takes.There should be equality.both should enjoy.
Re: Only True Ladies Follow These Rules...photo!! by ghidefemi(m): 6:56pm On Sep 30, 2015
AfroKnight:

You'd better adhere to the rules angry let me add one more

* If you think he's cheating, please let him explain cos that mystery girl might just be his cousin or long lost half-sister grin or a simple innocent friend.

You sabi the game too well
Re: Only True Ladies Follow These Rules...photo!! by Nobody: 6:57pm On Sep 30, 2015
djphish:

pls be kind enough to share the name of book?
Re: Only True Ladies Follow These Rules...photo!! by butanep(m): 7:06pm On Sep 30, 2015
djphish:

Nice one Op...

Please can I know the name of the book. Let me add it to the gift I intend to present to my girlfriend on saturday courtesy her birthday.

She needs books like this not only the romance novies she reads...

I will appreciate.
Re: Only True Ladies Follow These Rules...photo!! by dmcdad: 7:19pm On Sep 30, 2015
chara019:
All that is required is striking an equilibrium,a particular gender shouldn't be subjected to giving always while the other takes.There should be equality.both should enjoy.
We are definitely on the same page.

But, I hope you can say this too about sharing the bill. Or...? cheesycheesycheesycheesycheesy
Re: Only True Ladies Follow These Rules...photo!! by dmcdad: 7:20pm On Sep 30, 2015
ovanny15:
Noted
Good girl.cheesycheesycheesycheesycheesy
Re: Only True Ladies Follow These Rules...photo!! by dmcdad: 7:21pm On Sep 30, 2015
butanep:

Nice one Op...

Please can I know the name of the book. Let me add it to the gift I intend to present to my girlfriend on saturday courtesy her birthday.

She needs books like this not only the romance novies she reads...

I will appreciate.
Re: Only True Ladies Follow These Rules...photo!! by Neplusultra(f): 7:21pm On Sep 30, 2015
The Op/reader must still be single and searching embarassed
Re: Only True Ladies Follow These Rules...photo!! by AfroKnight: 7:36pm On Sep 30, 2015
ghidefemi:

You sabi the game too well

grin nobody is perfect, you know.
Re: Only True Ladies Follow These Rules...photo!! by Nobody: 7:50pm On Sep 30, 2015
After doing all this he will tell you that you are too easy and treat you like a 'mumu' and marry some girl who don't take shit from him. Real life and fantasy.

Then everyone will tell you it's your fault for being so submissive.

1 Like

Re: Only True Ladies Follow These Rules...photo!! by Myde4naija(m): 8:01pm On Sep 30, 2015
PunkyVeer:
The "rules" aren't bad but I sense chauvinistic undertones to them. Boyfriend of two weeks my square azz!
funny
Re: Only True Ladies Follow These Rules...photo!! by lilmax(m): 8:02pm On Sep 30, 2015
janefrancisca:
hahaha grin grin...babes i tire o. women eyaf suffer, rules everyday. I will only stick to those rules if and only if the man is worth it. I no dey for gold ring for pig nose matter o.
are you dating a worthless man?
Re: Only True Ladies Follow These Rules...photo!! by butanep(m): 8:03pm On Sep 30, 2015
dmcdad:

Kilo de?
Re: Only True Ladies Follow These Rules...photo!! by lilmax(m): 8:06pm On Sep 30, 2015
dmcdad:

We are definitely on the same page.

But, I hope you can say this too about sharing the bill. Or...? cheesycheesycheesycheesycheesy
your brain go well cool
Re: Only True Ladies Follow These Rules...photo!! by lilmax(m): 8:07pm On Sep 30, 2015
Krystalxxx:
After doing all this he will tell you that you are too easy and treat you like a 'mumu' and marry some girl who don't take shit from him. Real life and fantasy.

Then everyone will tell you it's your fault for being so submissive.
you experienced it right?
Re: Only True Ladies Follow These Rules...photo!! by janefrancisca(f): 8:08pm On Sep 30, 2015
lilmax:
are you dating a worthless man?
Why should I?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

They Went To Same Primary, Secondary School, Work In Same Place & Now Set To Wed / "Nigerian Lady Dumps Her Fiance After Helping Her Arrive America" / Man Proposes Marriage With The Help Of Nigeria Police (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.