Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,993 members, 7,952,975 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 08:33 AM

Only True Ladies Follow These Rules...photo!! - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Only True Ladies Follow These Rules...photo!! (47110 Views)

Any Lady Who Isn't Ready To Live By These Rules Is Not Worth A Proposal!!! / This is Annoyingly True. LADIES Have Your Say (picture) / Between Money,Men And Women, Which Of These Rules The World?. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Only True Ladies Follow These Rules...photo!! by DuchessLily(f): 9:25am On Oct 01, 2015
dmcdad:

Chai! She sef dey use loya milk like me ooooooo.cheesycheesycheesycheesycheesy

Not anymore . as I discover say e no loyal again , I just port grin
Re: Only True Ladies Follow These Rules...photo!! by dmcdad: 9:48am On Oct 01, 2015
DuchessLily:

Not anymore . as I discover say e no loyal again , I just port grin
But hope say no be from frying pan to fire. Hope no be Cowbell you port go.cheesycheesycheesy

If na Peak, that one still dey better.

Anywayz, happy independence.
Re: Only True Ladies Follow These Rules...photo!! by jackima: 1:14pm On Oct 01, 2015
One sided, what about the Rules for the Men
Re: Only True Ladies Follow These Rules...photo!! by Nobody: 2:30pm On Oct 01, 2015
Please, a list of rules on how men should respect women too.
We always have a piece of advice for women but none for men.

Let me give you one for starters:
Appreciate and treat her as a human being not an object.
Re: Only True Ladies Follow These Rules...photo!! by dmcdad: 2:36pm On Oct 01, 2015
girly00zero:
Please, a list of rules on how men should respect women too.
We always have a piece of advice for women but none for men.

Let me give you one for starters:
Appreciate and treat her as a human being not an object.
Supported. Funny enough, most of these girls make themselves the objects.
Re: Only True Ladies Follow These Rules...photo!! by DuchessLily(f): 2:58pm On Oct 01, 2015
dmcdad:

But hope say no be from frying pan to fire. Hope no be Cowbell you port go.cheesycheesycheesy

If na Peak, that one still dey better.

Anywayz, happy independence.

Cowbell Ko, cowhorn ni grin

Peak, Dano and hollandia gold na the way.

Anywayz , same to u
Re: Only True Ladies Follow These Rules...photo!! by Nobody: 3:01pm On Oct 01, 2015
dmcdad:

Supported. Funny enough, most of these girls make themselves the objects.

Because they believe that they have to live up to society's expectation of them.
They believe that anything different from that would be seen as abnormal, awkward or even attention - seeking.
Objectification of women is a two sided something.
There's self objectification and then societal objectification.
Funny enough the two work interchangeably.
Women objectify themselves in most cases to succeed and live up to norms while some very few cases of objectification is their idea of empowerment.

BTW, thanks for the support
Re: Only True Ladies Follow These Rules...photo!! by dmcdad: 3:10pm On Oct 01, 2015
DuchessLily:

Cowbell Ko, cowhorn ni grin

Peak, Dano and hollandia gold na the way.

Anywayz , same to u
For your mind abi.... cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Only True Ladies Follow These Rules...photo!! by dmcdad: 3:11pm On Oct 01, 2015
Let me ask you; do you think societal pressure should be a justifiable reason for people to act certain way? Especially against their own discretion?
girly00zero:

Because they believe that they have to live up to society's expectation of them.
They believe that anything different from that would be seen as abnormal, awkward or even attention - seeking.
Objectification of women is a two sided something.
There's self objectification and then societal objectification.
Funny enough the two work interchangeably.
Women objectify themselves in most cases to succeed and live up to norms while some very few cases of objectification is their idea of empowerment.

BTW, thanks for the support
Re: Only True Ladies Follow These Rules...photo!! by Nobody: 3:34pm On Oct 01, 2015
dmcdad:
Let me ask you; do you think societal pressure should be a justifiable reason for people to act certain way? Especially against their own discretion?

Yes, a very justifiable reason.
Because you live in that society and as such your life choices and decisions are shaped in an acceptable manner and to a large extent are fashioned against what is normal.
For instance, the pressure to give into homosexual tendencies would be greater for a person living in the Western world than it would be for a person living here.
Now am not saying they are exactly the same thing buy I'm trying to highlight the correlation between society and individual behaviour.

Women in the society have been taught by the same society to see themselves as assets or props to be used by men be it sexual or otherwise.
We are taught to be dependent on them.
Discouraged from hard work( the type that doesn't involve kitchen work or child bearing or good wifing)
Taught to limit ourselves.
So yes societal pressure in most cases justifies self - objectification.

Until we start teaching girls and women better then society is to be held responsible.
Re: Only True Ladies Follow These Rules...photo!! by dmcdad: 3:47pm On Oct 01, 2015
Hmmm... You said it well, albeit I would have loved to straighten up a few things. I kinda don't have the time now. Not really disposed at this juncture. Well in that case I will let this fly.
girly00zero:

Yes, a very justifiable reason.
Because you live in that society and as such your life choices and decisions are shaped in an acceptable manner and to a large extent are fashioned against what is normal.
For instance, the pressure to give into homosexual tendencies would be greater for a person living in the Western world than it would be for a person living here.
Now am not saying they are exactly the same thing buy I'm trying to highlight the correlation between society and individual behaviour.

Women in the society have been taught by the same society to see themselves as assets or props to be used by men be it sexual or otherwise.
We are taught to be dependent on them.
Discouraged from hard work( the type that doesn't involve kitchen work or child bearing or good wifing)
Taught to limit ourselves.
So yes societal pressure in most cases justifies self - objectification.

Until we start teaching girls and women better then society is to be held responsible.
Re: Only True Ladies Follow These Rules...photo!! by dwesternmall: 12:43pm On Oct 02, 2015
i am searching for a (1)good graphic designer, (2) A university graduate fluent and good in the proficient use of English, a social media guru, and very computer literate ... for an online store in lagos, Ikeja. remuneration is good, and you get to work in a nice air-conditioned office. contact me via whats app 08033722563
Re: Only True Ladies Follow These Rules...photo!! by NOBODYY: 3:02pm On Dec 03, 2015
undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Jilted Lady Sets Her Boyfriend's Car on Fire For Dumping Her / Man Marrying 6 Women In Delta, Pays Bride Price Of 3, Leaves 3 Stubborn Ones / Ebonylips Husband: Sex Kept Us For 17 Years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.