Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,829 members, 7,810,187 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:48 PM

If You Have Smoked Weed Before Pls What Does This Mean? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If You Have Smoked Weed Before Pls What Does This Mean? (4365 Views)

My Experience With Weed Before Sex / Girl Begged Her Boyfriend Money And Got This Mean Response / I Have Never Seen This Kind Thing Before Pls Help A Friend Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Have Smoked Weed Before Pls What Does This Mean? by Majlaw(m): 10:40pm On Sep 30, 2015
McCarlito:

Oshogbo Weed:
Makes him talk that only happens in cartoons
Ipodo Weed:
Makes him wanna have sex with anything that moves around
Agege Weed:
Makes him jump around like he's training for the olympics
Ikeja Weed:
Makes him feel fly like he's a celebrity
Jamaican Weed:
Makes him feel like he's kingkong.. He both runs around tearing anything he can lay his hands on
Cuban Weed:
Makes him feel like he's the president of the whole nation
Zimbabwe Weed:
Makes him possess imaginary strength: he fit carry block dey climb up and down or even doing menial jobs undecided

Weeds made for the gods:
Hmmmmmmm very critical... He go enter bush dey chop anything green... grin grin grin grin grin grin
hahahahaha India weed nko
Re: If You Have Smoked Weed Before Pls What Does This Mean? by Mikocake(m): 10:44pm On Sep 30, 2015
PinkBarbie:
Why will someone just sit down and start drawing and puffing smoke out of one stick like that? What pleasure do they derive?
hehe..she wont understand..will she?? i guess not
Re: If You Have Smoked Weed Before Pls What Does This Mean? by CivilzedTyger(m): 10:46pm On Sep 30, 2015
PinkBarbie:
Why will someone just sit down and start drawing and puffing smoke out of one stick like that? What pleasure do they derive?
See U, na because u neva try am nah
Re: If You Have Smoked Weed Before Pls What Does This Mean? by joviegghead: 11:03pm On Sep 30, 2015
Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha! Just can't stop laughing.. This just too funny. But,weed bad o.#abstain_4rm_weed
Re: If You Have Smoked Weed Before Pls What Does This Mean? by faith551(m): 11:28pm On Sep 30, 2015
nickkylawve:
#eyesrolling

For your mind, you dey feel fly now shey, with that shitty signature you've got there.
Re: If You Have Smoked Weed Before Pls What Does This Mean? by seankay(m): 11:38pm On Sep 30, 2015
Ur friend must be a novice,Prolly his first time. Weed brings a feeling that can't be compared with anything.You just wanna keep getting high.

I don't smoke weed anymore#
Re: If You Have Smoked Weed Before Pls What Does This Mean? by sthugo: 11:44pm On Sep 30, 2015
Lol @pinkbarbie
Why do u bleep or drink juice?

@op,instead of you to catch him,you here asking us? His brain deemed not fit,light head.

Weed is calld hard drugs,cos it calms or disturbs your nerves and brain cells according to your kind of person or quantity taken

Its the best highness you could think of,if only you are mentally strong.it puts you in a mode that ignites all your fuckups and achievements but also creates a level for you to decipher successful and optimally only if you are sharp.

I repeat never try out weed if you got light brain or else pschia awaits you.

Never abuse the wonders of imagination,weed
Re: If You Have Smoked Weed Before Pls What Does This Mean? by cupidralph(m): 12:11am On Oct 01, 2015
Thats The Effect Of DRY WEED,next tym ur frnd wants 2 puff,he should check out the color of the weed.if the grass is dark green,its fresh,but if its faded green,its gonna dry up his skin n make him outrageously energetic.
Re: If You Have Smoked Weed Before Pls What Does This Mean? by Nobody: 12:26am On Oct 01, 2015
PinkBarbie:
My love abeg ask them oh
Re: If You Have Smoked Weed Before Pls What Does This Mean? by McCarlito(m): 2:39am On Oct 01, 2015
Majlaw:
hahahahaha India weed nko
grin grin grin u go sing and dance tire grin grin grin
Re: If You Have Smoked Weed Before Pls What Does This Mean? by alexx187(m): 5:21am On Oct 01, 2015
nairalandist:
It means the topic is romantic... so you decided to post it in the romance section.
......boomba.....****laffing ma innards out right now guy u wan kill me
... grin
nairalandist:
It means the topic is romantic... so you decided to post it in the romance section.
......boomba.....****laffing ma innards out right now guy u wan kill me

1 Like

Re: If You Have Smoked Weed Before Pls What Does This Mean? by macolino(m): 5:44am On Oct 01, 2015
Na jonsing ooo,but e go calm down sha.its always like that at the first time,,but this chasing fire ball na him I no come understand.make sure U keep him in doors if not na the nearest market him go locate o
Re: If You Have Smoked Weed Before Pls What Does This Mean? by Nobody: 7:19am On Oct 01, 2015
PinkBarbie:
Why will someone just sit down and start drawing and painting her natural face with some dangerous objects?
What pleasure do they derive?
Re: If You Have Smoked Weed Before Pls What Does This Mean? by Nobody: 7:29am On Oct 01, 2015
seankay:
Ur friend must be a novice,Prolly his first time. Weed brings a feeling that can't be compared with anything.You just wanna keep getting high.

I don't smoke weed anymore#

How did you stop?
Re: If You Have Smoked Weed Before Pls What Does This Mean? by philfearon(m): 8:14am On Oct 01, 2015
I just can't stop laughing....
I still dey laugh ooooo...
Are u sure its weed? Check whether Na SK bro..
Weed no fit do that kind thing abeg!
Re: If You Have Smoked Weed Before Pls What Does This Mean? by Nobody: 8:50am On Oct 01, 2015
Weed is not that bad,unless he is running an errand from his village.
Re: If You Have Smoked Weed Before Pls What Does This Mean? by golddeejay(m): 9:07am On Oct 01, 2015
cupidralph:
Thats The Effect Of DRY WEED,next tym ur frnd wants 2 puff,he should check out the color of the weed.if the grass is dark green,its fresh,but if its faded green,its gonna dry up his skin n make him outrageously energetic.
fresh weed dey give pesin headache o

(1) (2) (Reply)

Confusing Moments! Who Will You Save? (photo) / How I Dicksiplined That Naughty Gal Last Night! / How True Is This Picture.. (PIX)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.