Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,230 members, 7,818,777 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:40 AM

My Fellow Agnostic And Atheist, What If We Got It All Wrong? - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / My Fellow Agnostic And Atheist, What If We Got It All Wrong? (22228 Views)

God Is An Atheist: What Theists Cant argue.Discover God's God / Does Your Family Know That You Are An Atheist? What Are Their Thoughts On It? / Questions For Highly Intelligent Atheist, Agnostic And Critical Thinkers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Fellow Agnostic And Atheist, What If We Got It All Wrong? by KingEbukasBlog(m): 7:17am On Oct 01, 2015
dalaman:

Which trinity? The Jews that wrote the story do not believe in any trinity. Trinity is a christian invention, christians did not write the creation story in the bible, Jews did and he Jews do not believe in any trinity. The genesis creation story was copied from the earlier Sumerian culture and hey were polytheist. Go and study history, understand Hebrew and read the bible in its original language the English translation of the bible only gives you about 70% of it;s true message, a lot of the biblical message is lost in translation.

A muslim who became an atheist ? Right ?

So you believe that as history but didnt see Jesus , Paul , Timothy , Peter as historical figures .

One question for you is Ceaser of the Roman Empire a historical figure ?

I will not dwell on any speculation, where is your evidence for God? You claim that God is alive and living, why can't you just give me a detailed description of your God to me so that if I encounter it I will know it is what you are talking about and not another phenomenon.

John 10:27

27 My sheep hear my voice, and I know them, and they follow me

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Fellow Agnostic And Atheist, What If We Got It All Wrong? by KingEbukasBlog(m): 7:41am On Oct 01, 2015
all4naija:

God is a fairy created by primitive human beings. There is not evidence it exist somewhere, anywhere or will ever exist. It is purely a lie to control and deceive people and possibly the lack of ability to understand the physical phenomena.

Like Abiogenesis and Scamvolution ... ba ?

1 Like

Re: My Fellow Agnostic And Atheist, What If We Got It All Wrong? by freecocoa(f): 7:41am On Oct 01, 2015
malvisguy212:
my good friend, do not allow the devil to deceive you , God is there , He is waiting for you, forget about this atheists who are writing long epistle to deceive you with there seducing doctrine. Let me tell you the truth , To believe in God , it will caused you your favourite sin ,that is why atheists don't want to believe in God because they cannot do without their favourite sin.

An atheist who like to live immoral life, an evangelist approach him and say "repent and live a good live " do you think he will repent ? I tell you the truth any small opportunity that came his way which disprove the existence of God , he will believe it and be ready to defend it just because he want to continue living immoral life.
https://www.nairaland.com/2635294/advice-backsliding-christians
Don't take this as an insult but you are extremely stup1d, who gave you the right to declare anyone a sinner? Like whatever 'sin' an atheist commits isn't being committed by one useless pastor or born again brethren somewhere, some atheists are even more morally upright than you lots who use forgiveness of sin by god as a platform to commit atrocities.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Fellow Agnostic And Atheist, What If We Got It All Wrong? by johnydon22(m): 7:42am On Oct 01, 2015
KingEbukasBlog:
@ dalaman - why I dont like arguing with you and johnydon22 on the genesis of life is that after ridiculing religion you'd lean on science hasn't found out yet gibberish or we cant say bunkum . If you know you'd resort to that weak escape strategy , let's stop the fruitless argument .

Am very sure i have taught you much on that, have shown you how it doesn't work for you and i have shown how it is not right to bank on area where knowledge is lacked to propagate your superstition.

I always maintain i don't know and through study we will get to know but you are trying to fill the gap left by ignorance with assumptions and superstitions of ancient men.

I will like to see you try, go pull all the best argument you have from any premise.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Fellow Agnostic And Atheist, What If We Got It All Wrong? by KingEbukasBlog(m): 7:48am On Oct 01, 2015
johnydon22:

Am very sure i have taught you much on that, have shown you how it doesn't work for you and i have shown how it is not right to bank on area where knowledge is lacked to propagate your superstition.

In what area exactly ? You've aimlessly done , well ... nothing

I always maintain i don't know and through study we will get to know but you are trying to fill the gap left by ignorance with assumptions and superstitions of ancient men.

I will like to see you try, go pull all the best argument you have from any premise.

The studies are put there yet you dont agree with them cool

1 Like

Re: My Fellow Agnostic And Atheist, What If We Got It All Wrong? by johnydon22(m): 7:56am On Oct 01, 2015
KingEbukasBlog:

In what area exactly ? You've aimlessly done , well ... nothing
You can go check them up only stubborn kids don't learn after being schooled.

The studies are put there yet you dont agree with them cool
You see why you are still a child you don't even know the workings of scientific study.

science does not claim of establishing immutable truth or eternal.dogmas. it aims is to appraoch a question with successive approximation without claiming at any stage that absolute truth has been reached because there is always room to learn more.

I have no problem with you filling a gap left by knowledge with superstition but once you bring it out in public i will refute them as usual...smiley

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Fellow Agnostic And Atheist, What If We Got It All Wrong? by KingEbukasBlog(m): 7:57am On Oct 01, 2015
johnydon22:

You and dalaman are just the same . "I dont know how man was created , but he can't be created by God ."

WTH
Re: My Fellow Agnostic And Atheist, What If We Got It All Wrong? by KingEbukasBlog(m): 7:58am On Oct 01, 2015
johnydon22:
You can go check them up only stubborn kids don't learn after being schooled.

You see why you are still a child you don't even know the workings of scientific study.

same applies to you

science does not claim of establishing immutable truth or eternal.dogmas. it aims is to appraoch a question with successive approximation without claiming at any stage that absolute truth has been reached because there is always room to learn more.

ok

I have no problem with you filling a gap left by knowledge with superstition but once you bring it out in public i will refute them as usual...smiley

same applies to you

1 Like

Re: My Fellow Agnostic And Atheist, What If We Got It All Wrong? by johnydon22(m): 8:03am On Oct 01, 2015
KingEbukasBlog:

You and dalaman are just the same . "I dont know how man was created , but he can't be created by God ."

WTH
Unlike you i look on to study to solve the questions of origin not superstition.

Ignorance is not a shameful thing the shameful thing there is filling the gap left by your ignorance with assumptions worst still assumptions of ancient men without postulation method of deduction ...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Fellow Agnostic And Atheist, What If We Got It All Wrong? by KingEbukasBlog(m): 8:08am On Oct 01, 2015
johnydon22:
Unlike you i look on to study to solve the questions of origin not superstition.

Ignorance is not a shameful thing the shameful thing there is filling the gap left by your ignorance with assumptions worst still assumptions of ancient men without postulation method of deduction ...

And christians with exuberating superior knowledge of this science you brag about haven't seen that yet ? You need to stop hovering about the religion section of Nairaland , honestly .

1 Like

Re: My Fellow Agnostic And Atheist, What If We Got It All Wrong? by johnydon22(m): 8:13am On Oct 01, 2015
KingEbukasBlog:

And christians with exuberating superior knowledge of this science you brag about haven't seen that yet . You need to stop hovering about the religion section of Nairaland , honestly .

Looks like you are threatened by my presence. . lol. . I understand that. . The science section is open for all i am always there waiting for those Christians.

And i wonder who has a good knowledge in science who would disagree with my statement above.

I repeat again; there is no shame in ignorance only filling the gap left by your ignorance with superstition without postulating method of deduction is shameful.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Fellow Agnostic And Atheist, What If We Got It All Wrong? by KingEbukasBlog(m): 8:20am On Oct 01, 2015
johnydon22:

Looks like you are threatened by my presence. . lol. . I understand that. .

Wow ! Just wow ! I clearly meant that since you've been on Nairaland's religion section , its shameful that you not seen that people with superior knowledge of science are still christians

The science section is open for all i am always there waiting for those Christians.

I guess Deepsight , Uyi and Davidylan are not on Nairaland

And i wonder who has a good knowledge in science who would disagree with my statement above.

I repeat again; there is no shame in ignorance only filling the gap left by your ignorance with superstition without postulating method of deduction is shameful.

Ignorance by you is denying the existence of a designer because you cannot resolve or better still comprehend the mystery of His existence . Wow !

1 Like

Re: My Fellow Agnostic And Atheist, What If We Got It All Wrong? by Antiparticle(m): 8:29am On Oct 01, 2015
Wow! @dalaman... brilliant and clear arguments.

1 Like

Re: My Fellow Agnostic And Atheist, What If We Got It All Wrong? by johnydon22(m): 8:31am On Oct 01, 2015
KingEbukasBlog:

Wow ! Just wow ! I clearly meant that since you've been on Nairaland's religion section , its shameful that you not seen that people with superior knowledge of science are still christians
Actually i have not claimed not to have seen any there are lots of them in the Science Section and we discuss and learn. they teach me many things right there you can join me there cus you really need it.

I guess Deepsight , Uyi and Davidylan are not on Nairaland
Lmao. . Davidylan can sure tell i have given him his own taste when he tried infusing religion into science..

You call for help?. . . Why not show us what you've got? wink There is no shame in not knowing

Ignorance by you is denying the existence of a designer because you cannot resolve or better still comprehend the mystery of His existence . Wow !

No ignorance is attributing the result of gravity and matter interactions on a humanoid somewhere talking to himself when he was creating day and night before the sun.

I say again why not throw out these unquestionable dogmas you clutch onto by faith and be open to what the universe teaches . .

Which is more humble; The one who agrees that he doesn't know everything and looks on to study of things there is to teach him what is.

or the one who insists his holy book written by primitive men must be correct and should be held on to as eternal truth.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Fellow Agnostic And Atheist, What If We Got It All Wrong? by jiggaz(m): 8:38am On Oct 01, 2015
@OP Whether you believe there is God or not, it does not change the Supremacy or Deity of God. What i find amusing is dat Atheist and Logic thinkers think there is no God, yet how did you or this world came into existence? You might say science and evolution but surely, a Supreme being is behind dat Science or Evolution whatever.

You guys think you are smart but your intelligence is foolishness before God. His ways are 1000% higher than the ways of man. God is real, Jesus is real. CHRIST Jesus is the King of Kings and Lord of Lords. All unbelievers all over the world will feel His terror at the White Throne Judgement.

The most unpardonable sin is the sin against the Holy Spirit which is Hearing and Rejecting the GOSPEL of CHRIST and His finished Work on the Cross. But there is still Grace for all to come to CHRIST. God is love and He is still calling people from all the nations of the earth unto himself. All you have to do is to receive CHRIST into your life and believe He is the son of God sent to die for your sins and was riased on the third day.

Inasmuch i don't like threatening unbelievers with Hell fire and condemnation, but my brother Hell Fire is real and its 10× worse than human reasoning can comprehend.

God is Love and CHRIST Jesus is love himself. Plz come to him and have peace. Since i received CHRIST into my life, i have the kind of peace dat was eluding me for years. You have more to gain as a child of God.

1 Like

Re: My Fellow Agnostic And Atheist, What If We Got It All Wrong? by KingEbukasBlog(m): 8:42am On Oct 01, 2015
johnydon22:
[b][i]Actually i have not claimed not to have seen any there are lots of them in the Science Section and we discuss and learn. they teach me many things right there you can join me there cus you really need it.

Am a student . But you obviously have lots of time on your hands

Lmao. . Davidylan can sure tell i have given him his own taste when he tried infusing religion into science.

I believe you . He has deactivated his account so ...

You call for help?. . . Why not show us what you've got? wink There is no shame in not knowing

In general knowledge , theology , cute reasoning and common sense ... lets ride

Am not calling for help . You mention your crew a million times when you write your epistles - I dont see it as calling for back up wink wink

No ignorance is attributing the result of gravity and matter interactions on a humanoid somewhere talking to himself when he was creating day and night before the sun.

misconceptions of the creation story ? I dealt with it one Sunday - the post was there for everyone to see .

I say again why not throw out these unquestionable dogmas you clutch onto by faith and be open to what the universe teaches . .

Which is more humble; The one who agrees that he doesn't know everything and looks on to study of things there is to teach him what is.

or the one who insists his holy book written by primitive men must be correct and should be held on to as eternal truth.

And christians with superior knowledge of science don't see it that way ? You really dwell in self delusion

1 Like

Re: My Fellow Agnostic And Atheist, What If We Got It All Wrong? by Krystalzkris(f): 8:46am On Oct 01, 2015
malvisguy212:
my good friend, do not allow the devil to deceive you , God is there , He is waiting for you, forget about this atheists who are writing long epistle to deceive you with there seducing doctrine. Let me tell you the truth , To believe in God , it will caused you your favourite sin ,that is why atheists don't want to believe in God because they cannot do without their favourite sin.

An atheist who like to live immoral life, an evangelist approach him and say "repent and live a good live " do you think he will repent ? I tell you the truth any small opportunity that came his way which disprove the existence of God , he will believe it and be ready to defend it just because he want to continue living immoral life.
https://www.nairaland.com/2635294/advice-backsliding-christians
you are just funny... You think being theist or atheist makes someone moral ryt? Sometimes i dont know where y'all keep ur sense of reasoning...

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Fellow Agnostic And Atheist, What If We Got It All Wrong? by Humblebloke(m): 8:49am On Oct 01, 2015
jiggaz:
@OP Whether you believe there is God or not, it does not change the Supremacy or Deity of God. What i find amusing is dat Atheist and Logic thinkers think there is no God, yet how did you or this world came into existence? You might say science and evolution but surely, a Supreme being is behind dat Science or Evolution whatever.

You guys think you are smart but your intelligence is foolishness before God. His ways are 1000% higher than the ways of man. God is real, Jesus is real. CHRIST Jesus is the King of Kings and Lord of Lords. All unbelievers all over the world will feel His terror at the White Throne Judgement.

The most unpardonable sin is the sin against the Holy Spirit which is Hearing and Rejecting the GOSPEL of CHRIST and His finished Work on the Cross. But there is still Grace for all to come to CHRIST. God is love and He is still calling people from all the nations of the earth unto himself. All you have to do is to receive CHRIST into your life and believe He is the son of God sent to die for your sins and was riased on the third day.

Inasmuch i don't like threatening unbelievers with Hell fire and condemnation, but my brother Hell Fire is real and its 10× worse than human reasoning can comprehend.

God is Love and CHRIST Jesus is love himself. Plz come to him and have peace. Since i received CHRIST into my life, i have the kind of peace dat was eluding me for years. You have more to gain as a child of God.

No sane human will buy this......the loving god who threatens his own creationsundecided

Lemme ask you sir......why does the god in the(bible and quran) insist that ''we'' believe in it.....

Does he feed off people's belief

What does he stand to gain by throwing non-believers in hell

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Fellow Agnostic And Atheist, What If We Got It All Wrong? by johnydon22(m): 8:52am On Oct 01, 2015
KingEbukasBlog:

I believe you . He has deactivated his account so ...
His business...

In general knowledge , theology , cute reasoning and common sense ... lets ride
General knowledge include science and all. why are you shying away from that. We should draw knowledge from every angle...wink

Am not calling for help . You mention your crew a million times when you write your epistles - I dont see it as calling for back up
Me?

Now you are getting desperate. . I don't have a crew i am my own man

misconceptions of the creation story ? I dealt with it one Sunday - the post was there for everyone to see .
Pheeeeew fun recommendation Go read about Enuma Elish and report your finds.

And christians with superior knowledge of science don't see it that way ? You really dwell in self delusion

Hahahahahaha this is serious... You still haven't answered that question, let me rephrase it again.

Which should be better; Agreeing man do not know everything and being open to what the universe teaches us through intense and thorough studies of it.

or

establishing everything written in an ancient primitive book is correct and should be held as immutable truth...

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Fellow Agnostic And Atheist, What If We Got It All Wrong? by KingEbukasBlog(m): 8:56am On Oct 01, 2015
Humblebloke:

No sane human will buy this......the loving god who threatens his own creationsundecided

Do you see deterrents in real life as threats ?

Lemme ask you sir......why does the god in the(bible and quran) insist that ''we'' believe in it.....

Actually , you can choose not to believe - like you've chosen not to believe now

Not non-believers per se ...

What do judges gain by throwing guilty people in jail

1 Like

Re: My Fellow Agnostic And Atheist, What If We Got It All Wrong? by malvisguy212: 9:05am On Oct 01, 2015
Krystalzkris:
you are just funny... You think being theist or atheist makes someone moral ryt? Sometimes i dont know where y'all keep ur sense of reasoning...
okay.

freecocoa:
Don't take this as an insult but you are extremely stup1d, who gave you the right to declare anyone a sinner? Like whatever 'sin' an atheist commits isn't being committed by one useless pastor or born again brethren somewhere, some atheists are even more morally upright than you lots who use forgiveness of sin by god as a platform to commit atrocities.
you are a righteous lady. Alright.
Re: My Fellow Agnostic And Atheist, What If We Got It All Wrong? by KingEbukasBlog(m): 9:05am On Oct 01, 2015
johnydon22:

General knowledge include science and all. why are you shying away from that. We should draw knowledge from every angle...wink

I have knowledge in science . I'm actually a computer science student

Me?

And you were not desperate by accusing me of being afraid of you and calling for help ?

You are really insecure cheesy

ai

Hahahahahaha this is serious... You still haven't answered that question, let me rephrase it again.

Which should be better; Agreeing man do not know everything and being open to what the universe teaches us through intense and thorough studies of it.
or

establishing everything written in an ancient primitive book is correct and should be held as immutable truth...

Science and Religion are different concepts

WTH is wrong what you cheesy

Is the bible a science book

The account of genesis in the bible is an abstract representation of whatever went on during the genesis of life

1 Like

Re: My Fellow Agnostic And Atheist, What If We Got It All Wrong? by hahn(m): 9:10am On Oct 01, 2015
johnydon22:
His business...

Me?

or

Am I the only who gets a headache discussing with these guys? undecided
Re: My Fellow Agnostic And Atheist, What If We Got It All Wrong? by johnydon22(m): 9:10am On Oct 01, 2015
KingEbukasBlog:

Do you see deterrents in real life as threats ?
Threats should be treated as threats no matter where it is found.

In real life if you threaten me i take it as a threat...

Actually , you can choose not to believe - like you've chosen not to believe now
The young man asked a nice question.

"What is it doing with belief, does it feed off people's belief?

Not non-believers per se ...
What do judges gain by throwing guilty people in jail
Judges don't go about throwing people in jail over what they believe or don't believe.

Judges recognize the right to attorney and fair trial that involves arguments between defence and prosecution. .

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Fellow Agnostic And Atheist, What If We Got It All Wrong? by KingEbukasBlog(m): 9:15am On Oct 01, 2015
johnydon22:

Threats should be treated as threats no matter where it is found.

In real life if you threaten me i take it as a threat...

So according to you , deterrents are threats

The young man asked a nice question.

"What is it doing with belief, does it feed off people's belief?

Believing in God is an acknowledgement of his existence .

Judges don't go about throwing people in jail over what they believe or don't believe.

Judges recognize the right to attorney and fair trial that involves arguments between defence and prosecution. .

Some people acknowledge God's existence but still live ungodly lives.

God is a just being .
Re: My Fellow Agnostic And Atheist, What If We Got It All Wrong? by KingEbukasBlog(m): 9:17am On Oct 01, 2015
hahn:

Am I the only who gets a headache discussing with these guys? undecided

Its seems you are taking this personally . Im actually watching TBBT season 1 right now while conversing with johnydon22 .

You guys aint worth that kind of attention that could cause me a headache smiley
Re: My Fellow Agnostic And Atheist, What If We Got It All Wrong? by johnydon22(m): 9:19am On Oct 01, 2015
KingEbukasBlog:

I have knowledge in science . I'm actually a computer science student
That is good and all

And you were not desperate by accusing me of being afraid of you and calling for help ?
You are really insecure cheesy

Am sure this thread is enough for all to see the insecure one here

Science and Religion are different concepts
WTH is wrong what you cheesy
Is the bible a science book
Exactly the point and you clutch on to religious explanations instead of being open to the finds of scientific studies.

So i ask again please answer me which of the two concepts is better..
Science that agrees it doesn't know everything and strives to know by studying what is there to know.

or

religion that establishes its dogmas and holy books should be held as immutable truth...

Please give us the answer we are begging you...

The account of genesis in the bible is an abstract representation of whatever went on during the genesis of life
And i guess God told the writer about it right?

hahahahahaha just go read about Enuma elis

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Fellow Agnostic And Atheist, What If We Got It All Wrong? by hahn(m): 9:25am On Oct 01, 2015
KingEbukasBlog:

Its seems you are taking this personally . Im actually watching TBBT season 1 right now while conversing with johnydon22 .

You guys aint worth that kind of attention that could cause me a headache smiley

And I'm posting adverts online for my business undecided

Bubu, the only thing that gives me headache is your futile attempt to defend your god. Can't he just do it himself? undecided
Re: My Fellow Agnostic And Atheist, What If We Got It All Wrong? by johnydon22(m): 9:26am On Oct 01, 2015
KingEbukasBlog:

So according to you , deterrents are threats
You must be a good parent. . Maybe you will tell your children as your idea of deterring them from touching the meat.

"If you touch a meat in that pot i will have you throw into a burning room" that is a threat..

I can see you doing that soon..

Believing in God is an acknowledgement of his existence .

So why does it threaten people so as to coerce them to believe.

You still haven't answered it "What does it do with the belief, does it feed off it?

Some people acknowledge God's existence but still live ungodly lives.
God is a just being .
You are still dodging it.. Moreover i do not call burning millions in a literal fire forever because they hurt your ego just..

Tell us sir; Will a Muslim go to your version of heaven?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Fellow Agnostic And Atheist, What If We Got It All Wrong? by jiggaz(m): 9:28am On Oct 01, 2015
Humblebloke:

Lemme explain bro.... God doesn't threaten His creations and there is nothing like He feeds off people's belief. It is for our own good.

In the beginning, God created man ( Adam ) and put him in a beautiful garden called Eden. Adam was created perfect and in the image of God. But when Satan deceived Adam by making him to eat the forbidden fruit, Sin now came into the world and God's perfect Creation was made imperfect.

And for man to be redeemed of sin, an atonement or a Perfect sacrifice need to be made. And in the whole universe, no one was found worthy of this perfect sacrifice except Jesus CHRIST. So he had to come and die for the sins of mankind. It is God's love for man that He send His son to die for us. Had it being that God does not like man, He would have destroyed man for his disobedience. But due to his perfect love for man, He had to send CHRIST.

By the death and RESURRECTION of CHRIST, mankind was saved and SIN destroyed but all you have to do is to receive Jesus CHRIST as your Lord and Personal Saviour and the Holy Spirit will now dwell in you. You are then automatically a child of God and saved from damnation of Hell. Hell fire is a place prepared for Satan and his demons ( fallen angels ).

So you see my brother, God is not threatening anyone of Hell but His wish is dat all come to Him through CHRIST. But one thing dat God cannot do is this..... God cannot force you to do anything against your will and datz why He gave us freewill.

So you see, i am not forcing you or anyone to receive CHRIST, it is your choice to make. You are free to believe in whatever you believe. Its just dat we need to be thinking of where to spend our Eternity after this life.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Fellow Agnostic And Atheist, What If We Got It All Wrong? by KingEbukasBlog(m): 9:29am On Oct 01, 2015
johnydon22:
That is good and all

yup

Am sure this thread is enough for all to see the insecure one here

No one cares actually

You've been making the accusations all day

Exactly the point and you clutch on to religious explanations instead of being open to the finds of scientific studies.

Obviously someone does not understand what "abstract representation" means

So i ask again please answer me which of the two concepts is better..
Science that agrees it doesn't know everything and strives to know by studying what is there to know.

or

religion that establishes its dogmas and holy books should be held as immutable truth...

Its like comparing Messi and Roger Federer

Please give us the answer we are begging you...

The bible is historical book combined with teachings that'll guide one on the right path to living right .

Are past events mutable ?

Is an autobiography mutable ?

And i guess God told the writer about it right?

yup

hahahahahaha just go read about Enuma elis

ai
Re: My Fellow Agnostic And Atheist, What If We Got It All Wrong? by KingEbukasBlog(m): 9:34am On Oct 01, 2015
johnydon22:
You must be a good parent. . Maybe you will tell your children as your idea of deterring them from touching the meat.

"If you touch a meat in that pot i will have you throw into a burning room" that is a threat..

Hmmm

I can see you doing that soon..

And you implied that I'm the insecure one

So why does it threaten people so as to coerce them to believe.
It ? What are we talking about

You still haven't answered it "What does it do with the belief, does it feed off it?

The question is as illogical as the omnipotence paradox

You are still dodging it.. Moreover i do not call burning millions in a literal fire forever because they hurt your ego just..

Tell us sir; Will a Muslim go to your version of heaven?

I cant say because I could be wrong . Only God judges .

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

92-Yr-Old Stops Her Attacker By Preaching To Him / Which Of These Two Sounds Like Good News To You? / Romans-11 Vs 25 And 2-Thessalonians 2 Vs 3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 97
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.