Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,755 members, 7,824,162 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:42 AM

My Fellow Agnostic And Atheist, What If We Got It All Wrong? - Religion (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / My Fellow Agnostic And Atheist, What If We Got It All Wrong? (22275 Views)

God Is An Atheist: What Theists Cant argue.Discover God's God / Does Your Family Know That You Are An Atheist? What Are Their Thoughts On It? / Questions For Highly Intelligent Atheist, Agnostic And Critical Thinkers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Fellow Agnostic And Atheist, What If We Got It All Wrong? by KingEbukasBlog(m): 5:46am On Oct 03, 2015
dalaman:

Sure written or oral history can contain mythical accounts.

So since you regard mythology as being fictitious , history that contain myths did not really happen . Right ?
Re: My Fellow Agnostic And Atheist, What If We Got It All Wrong? by KingEbukasBlog(m): 5:51am On Oct 03, 2015
Antiparticle:
Ok. I did not cherry pick your post.

Thanks for the judgement @ "apostacy".
You literally haven't responded to why it makes sense to believe in a homicidial/genocidal/infanticidal/psychopathic Yahweh.

@ bold -- and you wail when God did not reveal himself to you after you "truly" searched for him? Stop the prevarication and self- deception , its repugnant
Re: My Fellow Agnostic And Atheist, What If We Got It All Wrong? by KingEbukasBlog(m): 5:55am On Oct 03, 2015
djdoxxx:
Pity!!! I Mourn For Your Lack Of Common Sense, Where In His Post Did He Refer You To Using The Bible To Learn About The History Of The Hebrews...His Posts Clearly Says You Should Go And Learn And Read Historical Books Written By Historians About Them...Gosh!!

Lol ... i already apologized . What's your problem ? You always look for reasons to attack me . Why undecided grin
Re: My Fellow Agnostic And Atheist, What If We Got It All Wrong? by KingEbukasBlog(m): 5:59am On Oct 03, 2015
djdoxxx:
I Cant Help But To Laugh At Loud & Comment On Dis Post When I Come Across It...U Spoilt Ur Religious Career With Dis...Christ Came To Put An End To All Those Jewish Rules & Laws Of The Old Testament( In Kingebukablog's Voice)...Forgeting Dat U Once Said I Was An Embryo Who Misinterpreted The Bible...U Should Hv Cowardly Kept Quiet & Wait 4 Other Skilled Hypocritical Christians To Reply...Now, Dat I Djdoxxx Have Shown You In Yr New Testament That Your Jesus Was A Blood Demon, Wouldnt It Be Right If You Start Referring To Me As Your Holy Spirit Because I Just Succeeded In Teaching You And Making You Understand The Bible? Just Call On Me Whenever You Have Issues Or Wanna Know Anything About The Bible.U Asked If I Was Happy?! Oh Yeah, I Am.I Feel Fulfilled To Finally Know You Knw Nuffin Bout D Bible& Av Disgraced &Ended Ur Religious Career.Shame

Funny guy grin
Re: My Fellow Agnostic And Atheist, What If We Got It All Wrong? by Krystalzkris(f): 6:04am On Oct 03, 2015
trapQ:
Lmao...

This is exactly what I mean. Conversing with you is a total waste of precious minutes. You're not liberal. If you read my previous post correctly I said the "nightmares" you see during sleep paralysis are real. (Nightmares are demons: google it). Science has proven that those things you see even during hallucination are real too" I'd studied about hallucinations in school so I know what I'm saying.

You're beyond ignorant but you're oblivious of it.pls don't @ me again.
in case u dont know,am the one who is wasting my time trying to let you know what you shoulda known a long time ago... Yet u still maintain that nightmares are demons.. Goodluck in ur ignorance

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Fellow Agnostic And Atheist, What If We Got It All Wrong? by KingEbukasBlog(m): 6:18am On Oct 03, 2015
Antiparticle:
@SonOfEl
Ok. You can have your god... in the same way that all the world's people have that ever lived enjoyed their hundreds of thousands of gods.

There is only one Supreme Being . The polytheists invented gods because they feel natural phenomena are being controlled by different beings , heavenly bodies are being ruled by different beings and outcomes of events in life are overseen by different beings .
Re: My Fellow Agnostic And Atheist, What If We Got It All Wrong? by Antiparticle(m): 6:59am On Oct 03, 2015
Lolz. According to the Old Testament, Yahweh was homicidal, infanticidal, and genocidal.

One quick and easy example is when Elisha (in the name of Yahweh) commanded bears to devour 42 kids that were teasing him for his bald head (2 Kings 2:23-25). This is a factual undeniable statement out of the Old Testament dude.

There are lots more examples of this littered all over the Old Testament. If you can't defend Yahweh's actions, at least be honest about it instead of attacking me. I know it sounds like I'm trying to insult your God, but I'm truly just making observational statements from the Old Testament.

I am only meaning to state the facts out of the Bible bro and it is undeniable. If you disagree, please defend Elisha and Yahweh's actions on the passage I quoted. That's all.

KingEbukasBlog:

@ bold -- and you wail when God did not reveal himself to you after you "truly" searched for him? Stop the prevarication and self- deception , its repugnant

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Fellow Agnostic And Atheist, What If We Got It All Wrong? by frank317: 7:12am On Oct 03, 2015
trapQ:
If you're properly learned you'd know that there are various illnesses that defy medical explanation. I mean, one could consult a medical practitioner for being sick, only to be told that they're perfectly fine. Mind you, there are various illnesses too that have never been diagnosed. I mean, just the same way scientists make new inventions is the same way new pathogens and diseases are diagnosed in the medical field.

Mind you, I havnt said that this condition defies medical odds. I cannot ascertain what the actual ailment was just by looking at the video because it is unprofessional. But it seems like he had an inflammation at the cerebellum or cerebral cortex( there are other possible conditions too).

In my field, and in science generally, nothing happens arbitrarily: meaning nothing springs up out of the blue (Cause and effect). This is nothing short of a miracle because the pus erupted at contact with the anointing water.

My aim of bringing phil schneider into this discussion was to actually let whoever I quoted know that the supernatural really does exist. I mean, things beyond our carnal knowledge. At your spare time you can study about metaphysics in medicine. Pls get proper reasoning/ enlightenment or never quote me again.

Sure, supernatural does exist but the question is 'what is supernatural "? To me, it is just phenomenon we don't understand yet. Things that defies logic. But how common are these occurrences. Why is it just so so common in TB Joshua's church? Why don't you see such in well developed countries, even in their churches?

As a medical person, can't you reason that ignorance plays a key role in labelling just anything supernatural? This is probably why supernatural comes handy in explaining anything in under developed society.

I still find it difficult to believe you are a medical doctor especially if I reread your take on dreams and demons. I used to have sleep paralysis and it didn't take prayer for it to stop. I just readjusted my psych and that was all.

You earlier said you understand the ailment in the TB Joshua vedio, this was the reason why you called yourself a medical doctor. But now u are saying otherwise.

So why do you expect me to look at the video and quickly pass it off as supernatural. You are the medical doctor, ain't u supposed to be more critical in your analysis?

Pls go back and watch the video and use ur brain this time around instead of coming here to spew ignorance. Take into account all the questions I have raised and ask them while watching. Why should the boy put pressure on the areas without feeling pain. Watch critically and u will see the boy is behaving like he is acting on instruction. He really does not look sick. I am suspecting a false skin in his head.

As far as I am concerned the boy is not sick. I can't be convinced just like that and u shouldn't too so as not to be a fool.

Lastly.. I have evaluated you and come to the conclusion that you are a teenager looking forward to being a medical doctor in future. That's a nice dream but you must get rid of this kind of reasoning to really succeed otherwise you will end up like some of these doctors who leave instruments in patients stomach.

If I am wrong and you are really a medical doctor... Then I am just scared for you. YOU ABSOLUTELY DONT SOUNT LIKE ONE.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Fellow Agnostic And Atheist, What If We Got It All Wrong? by frank317: 7:20am On Oct 03, 2015
trapQ:
Can you consult google for the meaning of "mare" and stop spewing ignorance all over the place? No one gets lectured on nightmares in school. If it wasn't on wikipedia, you'd say "where's the proof"? Last time I'm quoting you.

Oh pls just shut the f**k up. This is why I still fund it difficult to believe you actually went to school. Are nightmares not dreams? What do I need google for here? How can you say no one gets lectured on dreams in school. You sure didn't go to school to even to mention study medical science.
I studied psychology and I can give so many theorists take on dreams. Sigmun Freud comes handy. Have you ever heard if rapid eye movement? What brought about the phrase?
Again did u study medical science with Google?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Fellow Agnostic And Atheist, What If We Got It All Wrong? by djdoxxx(m): 8:00am On Oct 03, 2015
[quote author=frank317 post=38617417]

Sure, supernatural does exist but the question is 'what is supernatural "? To me, it is just phenomenon we don't understand yet. Things that defies logic. But how common are these occurrences. Why is it just so so common in TB Joshua's church? Why don't you see such in well developed countries, even in their churches?

As a medical person, can't you reason that ignorance plays a key role in labelling just anything supernatural? This is probably why supernatural comes handy in explaining anything in under developed society.

I still find it difficult to believe you are a medical doctor especially if I reread your take on dreams and demons. I used to have sleep paralysis and it didn't take prayer for it to stop. I just readjusted my psych and that was all.

You earlier said you understand the ailment in the TB Joshua vedio, this was the reason why you called yourself a medical doctor. But now u are saying otherwise.

Brutality!!! You Just Murdered This Young Boy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Fellow Agnostic And Atheist, What If We Got It All Wrong? by SonOfEl(m): 8:48am On Oct 03, 2015
djdoxxx:
Getting Back To The Discussion On Board Before I Went To Attend To My Puppy, Lets Take A Look At What Mark 7 Says...You Can Read Up From Verse 1 To 8, Lemme Just Drop Verse 9 To 11 Which Entails The Nagging Of Jesus Who Was Complaining Bitterly About The Pharisees Not Killing Their Children For Dishonoring Them! What A Loving And Blood Thirsty God?! A Lover Of The Blood Of Little Lambs And Children...Lmao....9: He Said To Them, " All Too Well You Reject The Commandment Of God,that You May Keep Your Tradition 10: ' For Moses Said, ' Honour Your Father And Mother,and He Who Curses Father And Mother, Let Him Be Put To Death 11: But You Say 'if A Man Says To His Father Or Mother, Whatever Profit You Might Have Received From Me Is Corban 12: Then You No Longer Let Him Do Anything For His Father Or His Mother 13: Making The Word Of God (old Testament,deu 21:18-21; Exo 21:16,17; Lev 20:9 etc) Of No Effect Through Your Tradition Which You Have Handed Down. And Such Thing You Do...Wht A Holy Book?! Hypocritical Peeps

rants rants rants from a madman
Re: My Fellow Agnostic And Atheist, What If We Got It All Wrong? by SonOfEl(m): 8:51am On Oct 03, 2015
when atheist and skeptics are confronted with the truth, they get mad and hysterical. so sad... when you are ready for a real discussion, you can holla without hate....IMO
Re: My Fellow Agnostic And Atheist, What If We Got It All Wrong? by frank317: 10:10am On Oct 03, 2015
SonOfEl:
when atheist and skeptics are confronted with the truth, they get mad and hysterical. so sad... when you are ready for a real discussion, you can holla without hate....IMO

What truth have u presented? You just type and praise yourself and feel good about it, that means you have presented the truth? What do u call truth? So words written by ancient cattle rearers? If its the truth should u be the one saying it or should the creator be here clearing our doubts.
Don't hype urself... So many people see u as ignorant. Prove u are not ignorant rather than thinking u are not.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Fellow Agnostic And Atheist, What If We Got It All Wrong? by frank317: 10:11am On Oct 03, 2015
SonOfEl:

rants rants rants from a madman

.... Coming from someone who hypes himself as a truth teller.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Fellow Agnostic And Atheist, What If We Got It All Wrong? by SonOfEl(m): 10:18am On Oct 03, 2015
frank317:

What truth have u presented? You just type and praise yourself and feel good about it, that means you have presented the truth? What do u call truth? So words written by ancient cattle rearers? If its the truth should u be the one saying it or should the creator be here clearing our doubts.
Don't hype urself... So many people see u as ignorant. Prove u are not ignorant rather than thinking u are not.

ancient cattle rearers? hahaha....listen kid, wisdom is not intelligence. wisdom can never be obsolete. time even makes wisdom a lot more valuable and priceless.

many people see me as ignorant? I think I should be the one telling you that. you atheists and skeptics are the noisemaking few, while the religious and also the spiritual, are the many, so take a look at the mirror.
Re: My Fellow Agnostic And Atheist, What If We Got It All Wrong? by SonOfEl(m): 10:20am On Oct 03, 2015
frank317:

.... Coming from someone who hypes himself as a truth teller.

when you are ready to learn, tell me....your arrogance and pride will lead you nowhere.
Re: My Fellow Agnostic And Atheist, What If We Got It All Wrong? by frank317: 10:53am On Oct 03, 2015
SonOfEl:

ancient cattle rearers? hahaha....listen kid, wisdom is not intelligence. wisdom can never be obsolete. time even makes wisdom a lot more valuable and priceless.

many people see me as ignorant? I think I should be the one telling you that. you atheists and skeptics are the noisemaking few, while the religious and also the spiritual, are the many, so take a look at the mirror.

What makes u think u are wise. Pls stop hyping yourself. People reading these arguments can deduce who is wise. That u think others are ignorant does not make them one. You could actually be the ignorant one.

Test your self: pls differentiate between wisdom and intelligence. Show us how wise u are.

I don't really know what makes u think u are wise. Is believing in a magical sky daddy synonymous with wisdom?
Your fellow theist who parades himself as a medical doctor thinks nightmares are demon's... Is that what u call wisdom?
U call spiritual all day like u know anything. Tell me what spirit is u will start mumbling trash. Where do they live? What do they eat. What's their work? Wise one... What wise word have u said since morning? Who told u they are wise or u just feel good about yourself. Park well abeg.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Fellow Agnostic And Atheist, What If We Got It All Wrong? by frank317: 10:58am On Oct 03, 2015
SonOfEl:

when you are ready to learn, tell me....your arrogance and pride will lead you nowhere.

Learn what from u actually? Teach me about my creator? Do you have a degree in studying the creator? Or are u a messenger of the creator? Did he send u? Oh he thinks u are the wisest and sent u to teach me?
The creator of the world think YOU will teach me about him? Lol... I hope u are not crazy? As in, u think u will teach me about who created me? Lol... U must be a clown.
So where is the creator... Does he have a boil in his mouth that u are now his mouth piece?
Are u sure u dont unconsciously see yourself as the creator? When last did u go for medical check up?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Fellow Agnostic And Atheist, What If We Got It All Wrong? by dalaman: 11:00am On Oct 03, 2015
KingEbukasBlog:

So since you regard mythology as being fictitious , history that contain myths did not really happen . Right ?

Yes.
Re: My Fellow Agnostic And Atheist, What If We Got It All Wrong? by SonOfEl(m): 11:04am On Oct 03, 2015
frank317:

What makes u think u are wise. Pls stop hyping yourself. People reading these arguments can deduce who is wise. That u think others are ignorant does not make them one. You could actually be the ignorant one.

Test your self: pls differentiate between wisdom and intelligence. Show us how wise u are.

I don't really know what makes u think u are wise. Is believing in a magical sky daddy synonymous with wisdom?
Your fellow theist who parades himself as a medical doctor thinks nightmares are demon's... Is that what u call wisdom?
U call spiritual all day like u know anything. Tell me what spirit is u will start mumbling trash. Where do they live? What do they eat. What's their work? Wise one... What wise word have u said since morning? Who told u they are wise or u just feel good about yourself. Park well abeg.

no matter how intelligent a child may be, he/she is still a child. any sincere person following the conversation between will deduce wisdom from smartness. you smartly tried to interpret spirituality with logic, using your pride and arrogance... yet I put you in your place... you think you know better than the medical doctor? how 'wise' of you...see, you can NEVER understand spirituality with your logic and pride...
may God forgive you.
Re: My Fellow Agnostic And Atheist, What If We Got It All Wrong? by SonOfEl(m): 11:09am On Oct 03, 2015
frank317:

Learn what from u actually? Teach me about my creator? Do you have a degree in studying the creator? Or are u a messenger of the creator? Did he send u? Oh he thinks u are the wisest and sent u to teach me?
The creator of the world think YOU will teach me about him? Lol... I hope u are not crazy? As in, u think u will teach me about who created me? Lol... U must be a clown.
So where is the creator... Does he have a boil in his mouth that u are now his mouth piece?
Are u sure u dont unconsciously see yourself as the creator? When last did u go for medical check up?

....very typical of a soul reeking of pride, arrogance, and ignorance..... am sorry for you.....since you have come to see yourself as a cosmic accident without purpose....suit yourself.
Re: My Fellow Agnostic And Atheist, What If We Got It All Wrong? by frank317: 11:41am On Oct 03, 2015
SonOfEl:

no matter how intelligent a child may be, he/she is still a child. any sincere person following the conversation between will deduce wisdom from smartness. you smartly tried to interpret spirituality with logic, using your pride and arrogance... yet I put you in your place... you think you know better than the medical doctor? how 'wise' of you...see, you can NEVER understand spirituality with your logic and pride...
may God forgive you.

Lol... So you think night mares are demons too. OK wise man. Smh... See person way wan teach me. U think I am one of ur foolish church member.

1 Like

Re: My Fellow Agnostic And Atheist, What If We Got It All Wrong? by frank317: 11:43am On Oct 03, 2015
SonOfEl:

....very typical of a soul reeking of pride, arrogance, and ignorance..... am sorry for you.....since you have come to see yourself as a cosmic accident without purpose....suit yourself.

Lol... Ur responses are really wise words. Again is this the person the creator sent to teach me about him. You and ur creator must be high on holy weed.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Fellow Agnostic And Atheist, What If We Got It All Wrong? by SonOfEl(m): 11:58am On Oct 03, 2015
frank317:

Lol... Ur responses are really wise words. Again is this the person the creator sent to teach me about him. You and ur creator must be high on holy weed.

are you done? because I know this is where you want our conversation to degenerate to, since you have nothing meaningful to say.
Re: My Fellow Agnostic And Atheist, What If We Got It All Wrong? by SonOfEl(m): 12:01pm On Oct 03, 2015
frank317:

Lol... So you think night mares are demons too. OK wise man. Smh... See person way wan teach me. U think I am one of ur foolish church member.

you are worst than that....you are becoming a lost and deluded soul....it is worst than a foolish church member. hypocrite, always looking for a way to spite spirituality and divinity.... well, sorry you are late.
Re: My Fellow Agnostic And Atheist, What If We Got It All Wrong? by frank317: 12:13pm On Oct 03, 2015
SonOfEl:

you are worst than that....you are becoming a lost and deluded soul....it is worst than a foolish church member. hypocrite, always looking for a way to spite spirituality and divinity.... well, sorry you are late.

I rather be a lost and deluded soul than be a foolish man. Do u believe ur so called intelligent creator created a lost and deluded soul like me? Then ur creator must be lost and deluded for him to creat someone like me. Every insult u give me u are indirectly insulting your magical sky daddy u hold so dearly in high esteem. Wise one. Or should I say wise goat. See ur mouth like messenger of the creator. U better go check urselfoooo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Fellow Agnostic And Atheist, What If We Got It All Wrong? by SonOfEl(m): 12:21pm On Oct 03, 2015
frank317:

I rather be a lost and deluded soul than be a foolish man. Do u believe ur so called intelligent creator created a lost and deluded soul like me? Then ur creator must be lost and deluded for him to creat someone like me. Every insult u give me u are indirectly insulting your magical sky daddy u hold so dearly in high esteem. Wise one. Or should I say wise goat. See ur mouth like messenger of the creator. U better go check urselfoooo

you made yourself lost and deluded....a soul that rejects its lifegiver and protector is deluded and lost...there is still hope for repentance while you are still breathing.

call God whatever your deluded mind wishes, see this one trying to talk about God, I thought you said he is nonexistent, why making reference to him?
Re: My Fellow Agnostic And Atheist, What If We Got It All Wrong? by frank317: 1:01pm On Oct 03, 2015
SonOfEl:

you made yourself lost and deluded....a soul that rejects its lifegiver and protector is deluded and lost...there is still hope for repentance while you are still breathing.

call God whatever your deluded mind wishes, see this one trying to talk about God, I thought you said he is nonexistent, why making reference to him?

Ewu... Who should I make reference to... U don't even know anything. Are we not talking about ur nonexistent God? Should I make reference to amadioha we we are talking about weather your Yahweh exists or not? See how ur wise mind is reasoning. So in your mind, when ever a nonexistent thing is mentioned it automatically becomes existent? Lol... Na sonthem de for God to exist?

You said he created me right? What else are u saying, should I make reference to the one u said created me? Are u in kindergarten? If he created me... Who then programmed me to likely be lost and deluded? And he created me in his own image right? Then he is also likely to be lost and deluded. Conclusion... Ur God is lost and deluded...hahaha

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Fellow Agnostic And Atheist, What If We Got It All Wrong? by SonOfEl(m): 1:05pm On Oct 03, 2015
frank317:

Ewu... Who should I make reference to... U don't even know anything. Are we not talking about ur nonexistent God? Should I make reference to amadioha we we are talking about weather your Yahweh exists or not? See how ur wise mind is reasoning. So in your mind, when ever a nonexistent thing is mentioned it automatically becomes existent? Lol... Na sonthem de for God to exist?

You said he created me right? What else are u saying, should I make reference to the one u said created me? Are u in kindergarten? If he created me... Who then programmed me to likely be lost and deluded? And he created me in his own image right? Then he is also likely to be lost and deluded. Conclusion... Ur God is lost and deluded...hahaha

you CHOSE to be deluded and lost....suit yourself.......none of your childish rants pecks me....so try again....hypocrite.
Re: My Fellow Agnostic And Atheist, What If We Got It All Wrong? by frank317: 2:22pm On Oct 03, 2015
SonOfEl:

you CHOSE to be deluded and lost....suit yourself.......none of your childish rants pecks me....so try again....hypocrite.

OK... I chose to be deluded just because God instilled in me that ability which he also have since I was made in his image. Continue calling your God deluded and lost.

Why should my childish rants peck you Unless of course you think you are God.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Fellow Agnostic And Atheist, What If We Got It All Wrong? by SonOfEl(m): 2:26pm On Oct 03, 2015
frank317:

OK... I chose to be deluded just because God instilled in me that ability which he also have since I was made in his image. Continue calling your God deluded and lost.

Why should my childish rants peck you Unless of course you think you are God.

spiritual illiterate.... you don't even understand scriptures about God's image relating to us. can you just humble yourself and learn...see...good riddance...suit yourself, may God help you.
Re: My Fellow Agnostic And Atheist, What If We Got It All Wrong? by zyzxx(m): 2:35pm On Oct 03, 2015
frank317:

if you have a son and the son is a thief does that means u also you are a thief or the blood is flowing in y
ffou also?

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Woman Rains Curses On Another Lady For Not Believing Her Pastor's Miracle.Photos / Which Of These Two Sounds Like Good News To You? / RCCG Holy Ghost Congress 2016 - Complete Restoration (Day 1)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 107
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.