Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,564 members, 7,820,036 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:50 AM

Peter Okoye Replies Nigerian Police, Says "Feel Free To Show Off" (Photo) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Peter Okoye Replies Nigerian Police, Says "Feel Free To Show Off" (Photo) (33985 Views)

Paul Okoye Replies Fan That Asked Him Why His Voice Sounds Like 'psqaure' / Peter Okoye Replies Fan Who Asked Which Song Will He Perform In His Show / Peter Okoye Replies APC Over Call For His Arrest Based On Abroad Video Ban (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Okoye Replies Nigerian Police, Says "Feel Free To Show Off" (Photo) by loomer: 9:30am On Oct 01, 2015
I no know weda na so bill Gates dey show off
Re: Peter Okoye Replies Nigerian Police, Says "Feel Free To Show Off" (Photo) by damton(m): 9:30am On Oct 01, 2015
Show off to woo fans or ladies. just wondering.
Re: Peter Okoye Replies Nigerian Police, Says "Feel Free To Show Off" (Photo) by Margauxluv(f): 9:30am On Oct 01, 2015
eme1n:
Because God blessed me with a Big D!CK I should walk around naked??

ya
Re: Peter Okoye Replies Nigerian Police, Says "Feel Free To Show Off" (Photo) by Nickymezor(f): 9:32am On Oct 01, 2015
He should tk it easy sha na Naija he dey... Enemies of progress full ground remain smiley A word is enough 4 d Wise
Re: Peter Okoye Replies Nigerian Police, Says "Feel Free To Show Off" (Photo) by adjoviomole(m): 9:32am On Oct 01, 2015
Oga police e wetin b dis e, u just dey stress me dey vex me, na wich kine yawa b dis e, y u doin dis e o no, see wetin I dey miss.

Oga police shey una no dey see dino maleye dey flaunt hin cars anyhw, abegy free dem jare

Una neva see anythn I go flaunt pass dis one self, watch out for my success.
Re: Peter Okoye Replies Nigerian Police, Says "Feel Free To Show Off" (Photo) by pyyxxaro: 9:33am On Oct 01, 2015
KeriBaby:
Did u work ur ass off to get IT?
And how's that even an achievement
undecided

Yes he worked hard for it

It's not easy walking around with Yam and two water melon everyday embarassed tongue
Re: Peter Okoye Replies Nigerian Police, Says "Feel Free To Show Off" (Photo) by Slimzjoe(m): 9:33am On Oct 01, 2015
eme1n:

See how childish you are undecided

Shey Big D!ck na Blessing ni?

Re: Peter Okoye Replies Nigerian Police, Says "Feel Free To Show Off" (Photo) by AfroKnight: 9:34am On Oct 01, 2015
When kidnappers come they will still run to the same police that offered advice.
Re: Peter Okoye Replies Nigerian Police, Says "Feel Free To Show Off" (Photo) by pussygotlips: 9:34am On Oct 01, 2015
Very childish,

i expected wiskid to say that but this zombie has taken it

4 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye Replies Nigerian Police, Says "Feel Free To Show Off" (Photo) by Awoofawo(m): 9:36am On Oct 01, 2015
grin
Re: Peter Okoye Replies Nigerian Police, Says "Feel Free To Show Off" (Photo) by joseph1832(m): 9:37am On Oct 01, 2015
Peter Okoye, I will show off with you when you have more cash than Dangote or even Emeka Offor, but since you don't, I advice you to please keep quiet!.

Its funny that those who don't even have much wealth are the ones who show off most, even when Michael Jackson was alive, he never was the type who show off.

Imagine, if I come here now I rant that I made a 1st class in uniben, many will say "na only you make first class? Abeg shot up joor" so I wonder why they can't extend the same courtesy to Peter Okoye because after all, no be only him baba God don bless!.

So make him shut up joor! gringringrin

5 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye Replies Nigerian Police, Says "Feel Free To Show Off" (Photo) by Nobody: 9:38am On Oct 01, 2015
Serious
Need anything from Jumia? Contact me now
Re: Peter Okoye Replies Nigerian Police, Says "Feel Free To Show Off" (Photo) by chukkiephil(m): 9:41am On Oct 01, 2015
Instead of police to work hard and get the criminals they are telling us to be hiding from them and live in bondage!! angry any way happy Birthday Captain AFRICA

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye Replies Nigerian Police, Says "Feel Free To Show Off" (Photo) by Acidosis(m): 9:41am On Oct 01, 2015
eme1n:

No, because God blessed you with a car, deflate the tyres, and treck from Oshodi to Apapa
Re: Peter Okoye Replies Nigerian Police, Says "Feel Free To Show Off" (Photo) by qualityovenbake(m): 9:42am On Oct 01, 2015
"Each to their own" One has a right to one's personal preferences or way of life. It's a worldwide trend, there is nothing the police can do about it. We all just need to be careful and security conscious all the time.
Re: Peter Okoye Replies Nigerian Police, Says "Feel Free To Show Off" (Photo) by lonelydora: 9:42am On Oct 01, 2015
You can't see Dangote or Otedola doing this childish act.

Well, congrats on your car's.
Re: Peter Okoye Replies Nigerian Police, Says "Feel Free To Show Off" (Photo) by horexy(f): 9:42am On Oct 01, 2015
Spaxon:
1. You see identical twins, you
still dey ask 'na twins be dis'?
No bros, na picmix...lol
2. Nepa brings light and everyone in the
neighborhood
shouts 'up Nepaaa'! My guy ask
me, O boy na light be that?
No oh, Na Holy Ghost fire! Lol!
3. You see person dey vomit, you still dey ask am
'you no
well'?
Em well, e juz dey practice how
to vomit.
4. You just wake up from sleep
person come ask you "you don wake?"
No oh, I come buy bread wey I go
chop for dream.
5. You see woman wey born new
pikin u ask her "madam u don born? " No ohhhh,
she
buy am
for OLX...
6. You greet person "good
morning ma" ! She ask, my pikin
you don wake? no ohhhh, I dey sleep walk...
7. My guy ask me "O boy where u
dey?" I tell am say i dey bank, nd
him ask me "Wat is happening
there?" Nah new yam festival.. *LMAO*
8. My neighbour sees me
opening the gates to drive out
and asks me, U dey comot?
Not at all... I be the new gateman...
9. I dey watch film… my guy enta
come ask me "Guy na film u dey
watch?
No naa... I dey discuss with Osuofia...
10.U see me dey chop indomie
come dey ask me, O boy, na
indomie u dey chop so?
No ohhhh... Na fried rubber band mixed with thread.
angry

3 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye Replies Nigerian Police, Says "Feel Free To Show Off" (Photo) by charlesucheh(m): 9:42am On Oct 01, 2015
By d time DEM BOIZ vex,
Then, you'll tell us if god had also bless you with two lives or maybe a $100million to spare as ransome...
Peter receive sense Now In JESUS Name....

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye Replies Nigerian Police, Says "Feel Free To Show Off" (Photo) by llorisbhone(m): 9:42am On Oct 01, 2015
now they'll want Police to help em when they're kidnapped, shiooo!!!!
Re: Peter Okoye Replies Nigerian Police, Says "Feel Free To Show Off" (Photo) by charlesucheh(m): 9:44am On Oct 01, 2015
Chai!

Re: Peter Okoye Replies Nigerian Police, Says "Feel Free To Show Off" (Photo) by toonzay(m): 9:44am On Oct 01, 2015
Kingsasian:
I envy you guys but this is a childish act. Anyway by the time kidnappers start coming after your families don't blame the nigeria police force for slow response.
this is childish? are you kidding me?
you forever wanna be broke?
mehn.....this is nigga-ish
Re: Peter Okoye Replies Nigerian Police, Says "Feel Free To Show Off" (Photo) by richard870(m): 9:45am On Oct 01, 2015
Towncrier247:
In what appears to be a response to a recent warning by the police that Nigerians and celebs especially should stopped flaunting their personal assests on social media, Peter Okoye of Psquare shared the below photo and wrote this...

"So if you work your ass off and buy all dis cars will you hide them in your garage? Pls feel free to show off what the good Lord has blessed you with. Because e no easy. After all, we will go to church and testify the goodness of the Lord (Testimony). Simple as ABC. Thank u. #WorkHardandShine" http://www.splendormag.com/2015/10/photo-peter-okoye-replies-nigerian.html
@Op, Help tell him 2 keep *shut! Why do people like Bill Gate, Warren Buffet, Mark Zucherberg and son not show off? Could it be they dont have enough money (laughs) *damn NO!....he should keep quiet abeg#iSupportNaijaPolice#

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye Replies Nigerian Police, Says "Feel Free To Show Off" (Photo) by vislabraye(m): 9:45am On Oct 01, 2015
Whizpeter:
The inspector general of police should just pray that God should give him something to show off and quit Hating...

Do you expect a civil servant to show off his wealth? It's only Dino Melaye that can do such things.

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye Replies Nigerian Police, Says "Feel Free To Show Off" (Photo) by Nobody: 9:46am On Oct 01, 2015
adedayourt:
see d kind if pple influencing nig youth undecided

so you cant work abi...influence ni...hardwork pays even G..
Re: Peter Okoye Replies Nigerian Police, Says "Feel Free To Show Off" (Photo) by 400billionman: 9:46am On Oct 01, 2015
That is human nature. They forget its Gods grace. Some worked harder but were not favoured.

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye Replies Nigerian Police, Says "Feel Free To Show Off" (Photo) by frank3009(m): 9:47am On Oct 01, 2015
[color=#000099][/color]Dis will be de hand work of peter most you show what you have been blessed with I fear but I know run ooooooooOooooooooOoooooo
Re: Peter Okoye Replies Nigerian Police, Says "Feel Free To Show Off" (Photo) by Whizpeter(m): 9:47am On Oct 01, 2015
vislabraye:

Do you expect a civil servant to show off his wealth? It's only Dino Melaye that can do such things.

Then let him allow those who can to show off their wealth... After all they are paying takes for him to do his job...
Re: Peter Okoye Replies Nigerian Police, Says "Feel Free To Show Off" (Photo) by Nobody: 9:48am On Oct 01, 2015
Empty vessel makes the most noise. The guy can't even sing. He only imitates the living and the dead in his dancing moves.

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye Replies Nigerian Police, Says "Feel Free To Show Off" (Photo) by Acidosis(m): 9:48am On Oct 01, 2015
The NPF should stop acting f00lishly. Celebrities all over the world flaunt their assets. In fact, that's how they make more money.

Who among you would pay PSquare N1million for a 30 minute show if you see him driving keke marwa?

With these stream of wealth, nobody propose stup!d offers.

IT'S Business. A well known strategy by businessmen. Even guest Pastors do same; some would go as far as hiring big cars and protocols just to get huge pay from the host church/pastor.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Mike Godson Reacts To Tonto Dikeh's Saga, Etinosa Questions Him / Somadina Adinma Looking Good In New Pictures / Helen Paul And Chinedu Ikedieze (aki) Get Cozy In Cute Selfies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.