Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,706 members, 7,820,466 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:27 PM

Peter Okoye Replies Nigerian Police, Says "Feel Free To Show Off" (Photo) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Peter Okoye Replies Nigerian Police, Says "Feel Free To Show Off" (Photo) (33990 Views)

Paul Okoye Replies Fan That Asked Him Why His Voice Sounds Like 'psqaure' / Peter Okoye Replies Fan Who Asked Which Song Will He Perform In His Show / Peter Okoye Replies APC Over Call For His Arrest Based On Abroad Video Ban (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Okoye Replies Nigerian Police, Says "Feel Free To Show Off" (Photo) by adedayourt(m): 9:49am On Oct 01, 2015
youngphil:

so you cant work abi...influence ni...hardwork pays even G..

see d kind of poo influence is pushing dis one to say undecided
Re: Peter Okoye Replies Nigerian Police, Says "Feel Free To Show Off" (Photo) by flokii: 9:56am On Oct 01, 2015
Kizito2nv:
am married to Jesus konji leave me alone

Gay alert.. grin
Re: Peter Okoye Replies Nigerian Police, Says "Feel Free To Show Off" (Photo) by Orikinla(m): 10:00am On Oct 01, 2015
We thank God.
Re: Peter Okoye Replies Nigerian Police, Says "Feel Free To Show Off" (Photo) by queebeediva(f): 10:00am On Oct 01, 2015
Why do I have this feeling that peter is somehow arrogant ? You've made the money thank God but hey take it easy because na God hands we all dey and for the record your fans like you.
Re: Peter Okoye Replies Nigerian Police, Says "Feel Free To Show Off" (Photo) by Nobody: 10:02am On Oct 01, 2015
When i first heard of the police advice, i was didn't like it very much.

Truth is, the thief that will still your car when you post pics of it on instagram will also want to attack you when you testify in church. What's the difference really? Thieves do go to the church to steal money gained at bazar.

It is dangerous for the poilice to come up with such an advice. From now on, anyone who gets attacked by thieves for acquisition of wealth will be less likely to come out and report since "he caused it". Its more like telling a rape victim she cased her rape!

Lastly, the police tend to be very naive on this issue. They think the thief that will attack all these celebrities are just some people living in Sokoto who will begin to drive to Lagos and attack celebrities on seeing it on instagram that the said celebrity has acquired a new car. That's a big lie! Any thief or kidknaper that will attack celebrities or anyone for that matter, is living close to their victims. He already knows you have it wether you put it on instagram or not. He is someone who knows you've just upgraded.

My advice to the Police is that, instead of complaining, maybe they themselves should up their game. Our society has changed for the positive in status and wealth. There is no reason te Nigerian police and their stations should be this archaic! They should realize that ten years ago, we did not have as much private jets in the country. But now and as at the last count, there are over 200 private jets at the MM Int'l airport in Lagos. Te overnment has to realize that our society has become wealthier and as a result, they should up the budget they give to security. Our police and other security out fits should have modern gadgets and be well paid and motivated. Telling people not to post pictures of their wealth on instagram, is encouraging backwardness, and going backward is a no no.

It is simple logic that where there is more money, theives will be attracted there. Thieves are not going to get finished in the world. So it is our duty to up our game as the frequency and sophistication of theft rises. The padlock you use to lock your wardrobe when you had only one slippers and and shirt in it, is not the same one you would use to lock that same wardrobe if had a laptop in it and it still wouldn't be the same you will use when you have a billion naira in it.

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye Replies Nigerian Police, Says "Feel Free To Show Off" (Photo) by bettercreature(m): 10:03am On Oct 01, 2015
bqlekan:
Chai! Smh undecided I still wonder why most celebrities dumb
They are not dumb,he is right
Re: Peter Okoye Replies Nigerian Police, Says "Feel Free To Show Off" (Photo) by imtfans(m): 10:04am On Oct 01, 2015
This is realy so kiding.A security advice u have taken it so personal.this same police will b the first u run to wen thier is a security treath on ur life or any of ur family.u must learn to acknowledge God in all ur success,for if it was by hardwork the truck pushers and pit diggers will be the wealthiest among us..ingrate are great fools..grow up peter okoye
Re: Peter Okoye Replies Nigerian Police, Says "Feel Free To Show Off" (Photo) by bqlekan(m): 10:04am On Oct 01, 2015
bettercreature:
They are not dumb,he is right
Ok..
Re: Peter Okoye Replies Nigerian Police, Says "Feel Free To Show Off" (Photo) by yaskarahyelhope(f): 10:08am On Oct 01, 2015
Towncrier247:
In what appears to be a response to a recent warning by the police that Nigerians and celebs especially should stopped flaunting their personal assests on social media, Peter Okoye of Psquare shared the below photo and wrote this...

"So if you work your ass off and buy all dis cars will you hide them in your garage? Pls feel free to show off what the good Lord has blessed you with. Because e no easy. After all, we will go to church and testify the goodness of the Lord (Testimony). Simple as ABC. Thank u. #WorkHardandShine" http://www.splendormag.com/2015/10/photo-peter-okoye-replies-nigerian.html

D Okoyes are definitely very desperate people. It was desperation that made dem sacrifice their mum for I'll gotten wealth and having d ugly-evik heart to declare their assets publicly and involving God in it. Oga Police no mind dem. If tomorrow one moto move from im position from this local looking garage, dey no go disturb U. But in case they do, U av a right to remind them of this rude-proud statement.

Anywayz, WHAT SHALL IT PROFIT A MAN TO GAIN D WHOLE WIDE WORLD AND LOSE HIS PRECIOUS SOUL? God is still in d business of forgiving. Come to Him!!!
Re: Peter Okoye Replies Nigerian Police, Says "Feel Free To Show Off" (Photo) by bettercreature(m): 10:09am On Oct 01, 2015
queebeediva:
Why do I have this feeling that peter is somehow arrogant ? You've made the money thank God but hey take it easy because na God hands we all dey and for the record your fans like you.
It is not easy my sister,let them show off
Re: Peter Okoye Replies Nigerian Police, Says "Feel Free To Show Off" (Photo) by huptin(m): 10:09am On Oct 01, 2015
The truth is "the average criminal does not want to waste his time on a victim he wont get anything from, therefore he takes his time to profile his victims and determine their networth b4 he attacks, you are only making his job easier by flaunting your wealth".

You don't need this advice if you have spent just 2 days in Nigeria, not to talk of those who were born and brought up in this same country.

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye Replies Nigerian Police, Says "Feel Free To Show Off" (Photo) by ketekete: 10:10am On Oct 01, 2015
Money speaking
Re: Peter Okoye Replies Nigerian Police, Says "Feel Free To Show Off" (Photo) by bettercreature(m): 10:11am On Oct 01, 2015
yaskarahyelhope:

D Okoyes are definitely very desperate people. It was desperation that made dem sacrifice their mum for I'll gotten wealth and having d ugly-evik heart to declare their assets publicly and involving God in it. Oga Police no mind dem. If tomorrow one moto move from im position from this local looking garage, dey no go disturb U. But in case they do, U av a right to remind them of this rude-proud statement.

Anywayz, WHAT SHALL IT PROFIT A MAN TO GAIN D WHOLE WIDE WORLD AND LOSE HIS PRECIOUS SOUL? God is still in d business of forgiving. Come to Him!!!
You sound like an animal,see how she composed senseless allegations against innocent soul,Nawa oo

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye Replies Nigerian Police, Says "Feel Free To Show Off" (Photo) by queebeediva(f): 10:11am On Oct 01, 2015
bettercreature:
It is not easy my sister,let them show off
and showing off is diffrent from being lousy . No offencement !
Re: Peter Okoye Replies Nigerian Police, Says "Feel Free To Show Off" (Photo) by Nobody: 10:12am On Oct 01, 2015
This niggaa called Peter has some bad character and Loud mouth for a celebrity who so many Nigerians sees as their role model. If Police gives a public advice, take it seriously cause they know it always get ugly at the end of every year and this one Ordinary Nigerians and Civil works are finding it hard to even feed, celebrities will be targeted. I don't pray he experience kidnapping cause it is a horrible experience.

#PleasePrayForMyUncleWhoGotKidnappedSinceOnSaturday.
Re: Peter Okoye Replies Nigerian Police, Says "Feel Free To Show Off" (Photo) by ilo04(m): 10:12am On Oct 01, 2015
2face don learn his lesson
teytey

I know dis boiz Neva learn lesson
Re: Peter Okoye Replies Nigerian Police, Says "Feel Free To Show Off" (Photo) by IVORY2009(m): 10:15am On Oct 01, 2015
KeriBaby:
Did u work ur ass off to get IT? And how's that even an achievement undecided
Its a natural resources..
Re: Peter Okoye Replies Nigerian Police, Says "Feel Free To Show Off" (Photo) by bettercreature(m): 10:15am On Oct 01, 2015
queebeediva:
and showing off is diffrent from being lousy . No offencement !
Its good to be very good at doing both when you are successfull in life,you dont have to care about the poor as there will always be a gateman,not everybody can be rich even if you give them all the wealth in this world
Re: Peter Okoye Replies Nigerian Police, Says "Feel Free To Show Off" (Photo) by Nobody: 10:16am On Oct 01, 2015
Reading through some comments here, i just shake my head.

There are different reasons why people post pictures on instagram and other social media. It is not always showing off. Those social media have a database from which you can retrieve your pictures easily. If you store up your pictures in your laptop or other hardwares, they could get stolen! But on social media, the safety of it is more guaranteed! If you store up the same picture on twitter, facebook, google + and instagram, then the possibility of you losing that picture is reduced tremendously. If the database of facebook crashes, that of twitter and the others is not going to crash atleat, not at the same time. I am sure you are not advicing us to go back to the era of hardcopy photo albums.
Re: Peter Okoye Replies Nigerian Police, Says "Feel Free To Show Off" (Photo) by bettercreature(m): 10:18am On Oct 01, 2015
craziebone:
Reading through some comments here, i just shake my head.

There are different reasons why people post pictures on instagram and other social media. It is not always showing off. Those social media have a database from which you can retrieve your pictures easily. If you store up your pictures in your laptop or other hardwares, they could get stolen! But on social media, the safety of it is more guaranteed! If you store up the same picture on twitter, facebook, google + and instagram, then the possibility of you losing that picture is reduced tremendously. If the database of facebook crashes, that of twitter and the others is not going to crash atleat, not at the same time. I am sure you are not advicing us to go back to the era of hardcopy photo albums.
You sound like a village cyber cafe operator
Re: Peter Okoye Replies Nigerian Police, Says "Feel Free To Show Off" (Photo) by Depathologist: 10:19am On Oct 01, 2015
eme1n:
Because God blessed me with a Big D!CK I should walk around naked??
Of course You can learn from cossy. She flaunting what God has blessed her with. So going around naked with your So called "Big Dick"is not a big deal.
Re: Peter Okoye Replies Nigerian Police, Says "Feel Free To Show Off" (Photo) by SUCCEED3: 10:20am On Oct 01, 2015
Spaxon:
1. You see identical twins, you
still dey ask 'na twins be dis'?
No bros, na picmix...lol
2. Nepa brings light and everyone in the
neighborhood
shouts 'up Nepaaa'! My guy ask
me, O boy na light be that?
No oh, Na Holy Ghost fire! Lol!
3. You see person dey vomit, you still dey ask am
'you no
well'?
Em well, e juz dey practice how
to vomit.
4. You just wake up from sleep
person come ask you "you don wake?"
No oh, I come buy bread wey I go
chop for dream.
5. You see woman wey born new
pikin u ask her "madam u don born? " No ohhhh,
she
buy am
for OLX...
6. You greet person "good
morning ma" ! She ask, my pikin
you don wake? no ohhhh, I dey sleep walk...
7. My guy ask me "O boy where u
dey?" I tell am say i dey bank, nd
him ask me "Wat is happening
there?" Nah new yam festival.. *LMAO*
8. My neighbour sees me
opening the gates to drive out
and asks me, U dey comot?
Not at all... I be the new gateman...
9. I dey watch film… my guy enta
come ask me "Guy na film u dey
watch?
No naa... I dey discuss with Osuofia...
10.U see me dey chop indomie
come dey ask me, O boy, na
indomie u dey chop so?
No ohhhh... Na fried rubber band mixed with thread.

What is this? It's not funny at all.

If you are a comedian I think the best advice would be for you to change your profession. #JustAnHonestAdice
Re: Peter Okoye Replies Nigerian Police, Says "Feel Free To Show Off" (Photo) by ADAMUdaCOWBOY: 10:21am On Oct 01, 2015
dammytosh:
Yes Ke

The Inspector General's words are simple word of advice. You can choose to ignore.?

The only one i don't like is putting paper in a bag and a few dollar bills on top and you now post "BALLING" grin grin
Your mouth no good o grin
Re: Peter Okoye Replies Nigerian Police, Says "Feel Free To Show Off" (Photo) by HARDDON: 10:21am On Oct 01, 2015
KeriBaby:
Did u work ur ass off to get IT?
And how's that even an achievement
undecided

Very shallow in mentality! Cant imagine him braging with those toy toys.
There r men with private jets, cruise vessels, container fairies, oil blocks in countries, farm in argentina, gold mine in ghana, cloth lines in Italy,, car factory in Garmany , satelite for cable Tv in orbit and have thousand of people on their scholarship scheme.

Men who dont struggle like peter b4 theyy get paiid. Men wwho monney struggle to work for.

Not until thenn peter, take those toys and shove emm up ur ars3

2 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye Replies Nigerian Police, Says "Feel Free To Show Off" (Photo) by munalight(f): 10:23am On Oct 01, 2015
This guy sef...Pride goes before d fall of a man.
Re: Peter Okoye Replies Nigerian Police, Says "Feel Free To Show Off" (Photo) by queebeediva(f): 10:25am On Oct 01, 2015
bettercreature:
Its good to be very good at doing both when you are successfull in life,you dont have to care about the poor as there will always be a gateman,not everybody can be rich even if you give them all the wealth in this world
hmmmm really? I guess I just defined you. Bye !
Re: Peter Okoye Replies Nigerian Police, Says "Feel Free To Show Off" (Photo) by Johnrake69: 10:25am On Oct 01, 2015
Whizpeter:
The inspector general of police should just pray that God should give him something to show off and quit Hating...

What are you saying? Who is Peter Okoye to be compared to the Inspector general of the Nigerian Police force? Please withdraw that your statement. Peter Okoye is a toddler where the IG is.
Re: Peter Okoye Replies Nigerian Police, Says "Feel Free To Show Off" (Photo) by estrong: 10:26am On Oct 01, 2015
for those critically harming Peter for his hard work ' if it's easy go n make money n stop de envy peter I respect ur achievement. carry on

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Okoye Replies Nigerian Police, Says "Feel Free To Show Off" (Photo) by Gwan2(m): 10:29am On Oct 01, 2015
Omotolu:
Empty vessel makes the most noise. The guy can't even sing. He only imitates the living and the dead in his dancing moves.
LOL...quite true sha.
The person wey b d brain behind all dia hit tracks Paul okoye no dey even braggados like diz.

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye Replies Nigerian Police, Says "Feel Free To Show Off" (Photo) by Walexsammy(m): 10:30am On Oct 01, 2015
eme1n:
and who is stopping u?
Re: Peter Okoye Replies Nigerian Police, Says "Feel Free To Show Off" (Photo) by Berrymoss(f): 10:32am On Oct 01, 2015
eme1n:
this talk na legend grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Adaeze And Joseph Yobo Host Eidur Gudjohnsen / Picture Of Mercy Johnson In Red Hair!! / Toyin Abraham Writes About Motherhood In First Post After Delivery

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.