Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,672 members, 7,820,360 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:36 PM

Peter Okoye Replies Nigerian Police, Says "Feel Free To Show Off" (Photo) - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Peter Okoye Replies Nigerian Police, Says "Feel Free To Show Off" (Photo) (33989 Views)

Paul Okoye Replies Fan That Asked Him Why His Voice Sounds Like 'psqaure' / Peter Okoye Replies Fan Who Asked Which Song Will He Perform In His Show / Peter Okoye Replies APC Over Call For His Arrest Based On Abroad Video Ban (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Okoye Replies Nigerian Police, Says "Feel Free To Show Off" (Photo) by Nobody: 1:00pm On Oct 01, 2015
if kidnappers get him.... that is his problem.
Re: Peter Okoye Replies Nigerian Police, Says "Feel Free To Show Off" (Photo) by jayben(m): 1:10pm On Oct 01, 2015
Whizpeter:
The inspector general of police should just pray that God should give him something to show off and quit Hating...
Guess i didnt hear u well by saying the IG should pray to God to give him something to show off. Peter of Psquare is a small boy in terms of wealth when compared to the IG. No hating from the IG kk. grin
Re: Peter Okoye Replies Nigerian Police, Says "Feel Free To Show Off" (Photo) by jacoik(m): 1:22pm On Oct 01, 2015
eme1n:
Because God blessed me with a Big D!CK I should walk around naked??
wat do u meaning
Re: Peter Okoye Replies Nigerian Police, Says "Feel Free To Show Off" (Photo) by dat9jaguy(m): 1:38pm On Oct 01, 2015
eme1n:

Bro welcome back

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye Replies Nigerian Police, Says "Feel Free To Show Off" (Photo) by tunmidon(f): 2:10pm On Oct 01, 2015
Spaxon:
1. You see identical twins, you still dey ask 'na twins be dis'? No bros, na picmix...lol . 2. Nepa brings light and everyone in the neighborhood shouts 'up Nepaaa'! My guy ask me, O boy na light be that? No oh, Na Holy Ghost fire! Lol! . 3. You see person dey vomit, you still dey ask am 'you no well'? Em well, e juz dey practice how to vomit. . 4. You just wake up from sleep person come ask you "you don wake?" No oh, I come buy bread wey I go chop for dream. . 5. You see woman wey born new pikin u ask her "madam u don born? " No ohhhh, she buy am for OLX... . 6. You greet person "good morning ma" ! She ask, my pikin you don wake? no ohhhh, I dey sleep walk... . 7. My guy ask me "O boy where u dey?" I tell am say i dey bank, nd him ask me "Wat is happening there?" Nah new yam festival.. *LMAO* . 8. My neighbour sees me opening the gates to drive out and asks me, U dey comot? Not at all... I be the new gateman... . 9. I dey watch film… my guy enta come ask me "Guy na film u dey watch? No naa... I dey discuss with Osuofia... . 10.U see me dey chop indomie come dey ask me, O boy, na indomie u dey chop so? No ohhhh... Na fried rubber band mixed with thread.
Lol that was cool.
Re: Peter Okoye Replies Nigerian Police, Says "Feel Free To Show Off" (Photo) by Nobody: 2:11pm On Oct 01, 2015
eme1n:

Your comparison is so wrong.
The penis is a body part that you don't have to acquire or work hard for.
Those cars and houses are gotten through perseverance, hard work, dedication, talent and most of all God's grace.

Please, learn to make unprejudiced comments.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Okoye Replies Nigerian Police, Says "Feel Free To Show Off" (Photo) by Nobody: 2:27pm On Oct 01, 2015
eme1n:

I'm slightly disgusted you'd compare your unverified "big" cock to his achievements from hard work.
Not funny!
Re: Peter Okoye Replies Nigerian Police, Says "Feel Free To Show Off" (Photo) by IYANGBALI: 2:28pm On Oct 01, 2015
This peter na small boy with small brain
Re: Peter Okoye Replies Nigerian Police, Says "Feel Free To Show Off" (Photo) by Bollinger(m): 4:10pm On Oct 01, 2015
Kingsasian:
I envy you guys but this is a childish act. Anyway by the time kidnappers start coming after your families don't blame the nigeria police force for slow response.

An example of the usual Nigerian mentality.
Re: Peter Okoye Replies Nigerian Police, Says "Feel Free To Show Off" (Photo) by tonio2: 4:12pm On Oct 01, 2015
craziebone:
When i first heard of the police advice, i was didn't like it very much.

Truth is, the thief that will still your car when you post pics of it on instagram will also want to attack you when you testify in church. What's the difference really? Thieves do go to the church to steal money gained at bazar.

It is dangerous for the poilice to come up with such an advice. From now on, anyone who gets attacked by thieves for acquisition of wealth will be less likely to come out and report since "he caused it". Its more like telling a rape victim she cased her rape!

Lastly, the police tend to be very naive on this issue. They think the thief that will attack all these celebrities are just some people living in Sokoto who will begin to drive to Lagos and attack celebrities on seeing it on instagram that the said celebrity has acquired a new car. That's a big lie! Any thief or kidknaper that will attack celebrities or anyone for that matter, is living close to their victims. He already knows you have it wether you put it on instagram or not. He is someone who knows you've just upgraded.

My advice to the Police is that, instead of complaining, maybe they themselves should up their game. Our society has changed for the positive in status and wealth. There is no reason te Nigerian police and their stations should be this archaic! They should realize that ten years ago, we did not have as much private jets in the country. But now and as at the last count, there are over 200 private jets at the MM Int'l airport in Lagos. Te overnment has to realize that our society has become wealthier and as a result, they should up the budget they give to security. Our police and other security out fits should have modern gadgets and be well paid and motivated. Telling people not to post pictures of their wealth on instagram, is encouraging backwardness, and going backward is a no no.

It is simple logic that where there is more money, theives will be attracted there. Thieves are not going to get finished in the world. So it is our duty to up our game as the frequency and sophistication of theft rises. The padlock you use to lock your wardrobe when you had only one slippers and and shirt in it, is not the same one you would use to lock that same wardrobe if had a laptop in it and it still wouldn't be the same you will use when you have a billion naira in it.
The only sensible post here
Re: Peter Okoye Replies Nigerian Police, Says "Feel Free To Show Off" (Photo) by Nobody: 4:18pm On Oct 01, 2015
eme1n:
hahahahh and dont forget to go to ur church this sunday and testify about the inches bro.hahhahahhaahaha ladies with big boobs get ready on sunday too
Re: Peter Okoye Replies Nigerian Police, Says "Feel Free To Show Off" (Photo) by chineduwright110(m): 4:36pm On Oct 01, 2015
I support My bro yes Itz true show ur assets so that the upcoming youths will be serious and have it mind that hard work definately pays!!

Re: Peter Okoye Replies Nigerian Police, Says "Feel Free To Show Off" (Photo) by Kingsasian(m): 6:23pm On Oct 01, 2015
Bollinger:

An example of the usual Nigerian mentality.
yea, I am a typical Nigerian. Any problem with that?
Re: Peter Okoye Replies Nigerian Police, Says "Feel Free To Show Off" (Photo) by Bollinger(m): 6:51pm On Oct 01, 2015
Kingsasian:
yea, I am a typical Nigerian. Any problem with that?

Nope. You are perfect.
Re: Peter Okoye Replies Nigerian Police, Says "Feel Free To Show Off" (Photo) by Ejjis(m): 7:18pm On Oct 01, 2015
WHAT IS YOU GUYS PROBLEM WITH THIS A CITY SET UPON A CITY CANNOT HIDE....READ YOUR BIBLE.
Re: Peter Okoye Replies Nigerian Police, Says "Feel Free To Show Off" (Photo) by Ejjis(m): 7:24pm On Oct 01, 2015
STOP BOTHERING YOURSELF MY NAIRALANDERS, A CITY SET UPON A HILL CANNOT BE HIDDEN...

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye Replies Nigerian Police, Says "Feel Free To Show Off" (Photo) by BabaTurntable: 9:52pm On Oct 01, 2015
Whizpeter:
The inspector general of police should just pray that God should give him something to show off and quit Hating...
Re: Peter Okoye Replies Nigerian Police, Says "Feel Free To Show Off" (Photo) by BabaTurntable: 9:53pm On Oct 01, 2015
Whizpeter:
But you probably don't have as much money as he does now
Re: Peter Okoye Replies Nigerian Police, Says "Feel Free To Show Off" (Photo) by Zamurano1(m): 7:20am On Oct 02, 2015
With all this if you die and go to hell what have you achieve my bros? The orphans and the less privilege needs your visitation.
Re: Peter Okoye Replies Nigerian Police, Says "Feel Free To Show Off" (Photo) by Herrmes: 8:49am On Oct 02, 2015
Whether he flaunts or not, he will be robbed, you guys should stop talking bullshit, the Nigerian police is not even capable of protecting anybody, flaunt whatever you want, Nothing.
Re: Peter Okoye Replies Nigerian Police, Says "Feel Free To Show Off" (Photo) by odomanis: 8:49am On Oct 02, 2015
Babe2sure:
I know this statement can only come from Peter. He loves showing off, its in his DNA and no jupiter on earth can stop him from showing off.

Okay o. I hope you don't attract kidnappers to yourself or your family members. This your uncouth statement will be dredged up, and we will know who is wiser between you and the police force who said 'don't show off!"

Please you people should stop celebrating the Failure of the Nigerian Police to protect lives and properties of Nigerians. Celebrities all over the world behave like that. They flaunt their assets. Sometimes they even claim more than they really have. Some even will flaunt borrowed things. So why would Nigeria case be different ?
Re: Peter Okoye Replies Nigerian Police, Says "Feel Free To Show Off" (Photo) by taymeesan(m): 9:10am On Oct 02, 2015
Two G-wagons of the same colour?...bet why?. undecided
Re: Peter Okoye Replies Nigerian Police, Says "Feel Free To Show Off" (Photo) by darmys(f): 9:20am On Oct 02, 2015
eme1n:

i laughed so hard. perfect response

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye Replies Nigerian Police, Says "Feel Free To Show Off" (Photo) by Babe2sure(f): 10:42am On Oct 02, 2015
odomanis:

Please you people should stop celebrating the Failure of the Nigerian Police to protect lives and properties of Nigerians. Celebrities all over the world behave like that. They flaunt their assets. Sometimes they even claim more than they really have. Some even will flaunt borrowed things. So why would Nigeria case be different ?

You don't get it! Nobody is celebrating the failure of the NPF here.
I hate the NPF as a matter of fact. Is it the numbing ineptitude of the police force we should talk about, or police brutality or their behaviour towards crime and criminality? Some of them go as far as aiding and abetting crime. So what is there to glorify?

However, it doesn't hurt to listen and abide by security tips given by them. Even security experts will tell you it's not good to flaunt your asset. Its only people who are not security conscious that will see something wrong in that.

You can't compare celebrities flaunting their wealth in other countries to ours, because we are in different clime. Their police force may be more effective than ours, following the "bandwagon syndrome" could put one in trouble. It is wiser and safer not to flaunt your wealth!
Re: Peter Okoye Replies Nigerian Police, Says "Feel Free To Show Off" (Photo) by Whizpeter(m): 12:43pm On Oct 02, 2015
BabaTurntable:

But you probably don't have as much money as he does now

Yeah... And you certainly don't have as much money as I have now tongue
Re: Peter Okoye Replies Nigerian Police, Says "Feel Free To Show Off" (Photo) by BabaTurntable: 1:20pm On Oct 02, 2015
Whizpeter:

Yeah... And you certainly don't have as much money as I have now tongue
Yeah... Probably... But never mind,,, we'll see ow the future goes
Re: Peter Okoye Replies Nigerian Police, Says "Feel Free To Show Off" (Photo) by Whizpeter(m): 7:05pm On Oct 02, 2015
BabaTurntable:

Yeah... Probably... But never mind,,, we'll see ow the future goes

Chai.... I love your faith.... Thumbs up Man...

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye Replies Nigerian Police, Says "Feel Free To Show Off" (Photo) by efizee: 11:01am On Oct 03, 2015
omojeesu:
When we have bumper harvest of yam, we should eat it in the quietness of our house. A word is enough for the wise!
mrs advisee please shut up i am certain you will do worse
Re: Peter Okoye Replies Nigerian Police, Says "Feel Free To Show Off" (Photo) by efizee: 11:04am On Oct 03, 2015
Zamurano1:
With all this if you die and go to hell what have you achieve my bros? The orphans and the less privilege needs your visitation.
bros how many have you visited... Punk

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Helen Paul And Chinedu Ikedieze (aki) Get Cozy In Cute Selfies / Temidayo Abudu Engaged To Adebola Addie Mak (Photos) / Adaeze And Joseph Yobo Host Eidur Gudjohnsen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.