Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,577 members, 7,820,079 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:25 AM

Peter Okoye Replies Nigerian Police, Says "Feel Free To Show Off" (Photo) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Peter Okoye Replies Nigerian Police, Says "Feel Free To Show Off" (Photo) (33986 Views)

Paul Okoye Replies Fan That Asked Him Why His Voice Sounds Like 'psqaure' / Peter Okoye Replies Fan Who Asked Which Song Will He Perform In His Show / Peter Okoye Replies APC Over Call For His Arrest Based On Abroad Video Ban (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Okoye Replies Nigerian Police, Says "Feel Free To Show Off" (Photo) by chichichilolo1(f): 10:33am On Oct 01, 2015
eme1n:
Because God blessed me with a Big D!CK I should walk around naked??
what has Dick got to do with the topic
Re: Peter Okoye Replies Nigerian Police, Says "Feel Free To Show Off" (Photo) by chichichilolo1(f): 10:35am On Oct 01, 2015
Spaxon:
1. You see identical twins, you
still dey ask 'na twins be dis'?
No bros, na picmix...lol
2. Nepa brings light and everyone in the
neighborhood
shouts 'up Nepaaa'! My guy ask
me, O boy na light be that?
No oh, Na Holy Ghost fire! Lol!
3. You see person dey vomit, you still dey ask am
'you no
well'?
Em well, e juz dey practice how
to vomit.
4. You just wake up from sleep
person come ask you "you don wake?"
No oh, I come buy bread wey I go
chop for dream.
5. You see woman wey born new
pikin u ask her "madam u don born? " No ohhhh,
she
buy am
for OLX...
6. You greet person "good
morning ma" ! She ask, my pikin
you don wake? no ohhhh, I dey sleep walk...
7. My guy ask me "O boy where u
dey?" I tell am say i dey bank, nd
him ask me "Wat is happening
there?" Nah new yam festival.. *LMAO*
8. My neighbour sees me
opening the gates to drive out
and asks me, U dey comot?
Not at all... I be the new gateman...
9. I dey watch film… my guy enta
come ask me "Guy na film u dey
watch?
No naa... I dey discuss with Osuofia...
10.U see me dey chop indomie
come dey ask me, O boy, na
indomie u dey chop so?
No ohhhh... Na fried rubber band mixed with thread.
wetin this one dey talk
Re: Peter Okoye Replies Nigerian Police, Says "Feel Free To Show Off" (Photo) by gr8Emperor(m): 10:35am On Oct 01, 2015
the poor wl continue to be poor because of the mentally u have..nobody knows the joy of wealth until u are poor because poverty makes someone realize that wealth is sweet...if u are poor on this earth u still b first to go to hell.
Re: Peter Okoye Replies Nigerian Police, Says "Feel Free To Show Off" (Photo) by Good4bad: 10:43am On Oct 01, 2015
KeriBaby:
Did u work ur ass off to get IT?
And how's that even an achievement
undecided
NA watin u go do 4 dis world wey police no go embarr ass u.
Re: Peter Okoye Replies Nigerian Police, Says "Feel Free To Show Off" (Photo) by Divinelivn: 10:43am On Oct 01, 2015
Well,it is his life sha.... All I know is dt majority of celebs express dumbness in action and speech mainly due to their so-called wealth!!!!
For those who work their asses and brains out and don't jst get paid for singing,acting,modelling and other showbiz stuff, they ALWAYS apply caution and sense in wealth
Re: Peter Okoye Replies Nigerian Police, Says "Feel Free To Show Off" (Photo) by chidiandre(m): 10:44am On Oct 01, 2015
its for your own protection ur egomaniac... when you get robbed is it not the same police u will go and meet and guess WHAT!!!...u have given police the right to treat u as crap cos the warned u
Re: Peter Okoye Replies Nigerian Police, Says "Feel Free To Show Off" (Photo) by Nobody: 10:44am On Oct 01, 2015
Whats even funny is that none of these guys are worth a billion in assets. Their net worth posted online are all lies. In 20yrs they won't be revelant. Ask Ras Kimono and Majek
Re: Peter Okoye Replies Nigerian Police, Says "Feel Free To Show Off" (Photo) by STILESGANG: 10:44am On Oct 01, 2015
HARDDON:

Very shallow in mentality! Cant imagine him braging with those toy toys.
There r men with private jets, cruise vessels, container fairies, oil blocks in countries, farm in argentina, gold mine in ghana, cloth lines in Italy,, car factory in Garmany , satelite for cable Tv in orbit and have thousand of people on their scholarship scheme.

Men who dont struggle like peter b4 theyy get paiid. Men wwho monney struggle to work for.

Not until thenn peter, take those toys and shove emm up ur ars3
For the records that house and everything in it belongs to mayweather.
Re: Peter Okoye Replies Nigerian Police, Says "Feel Free To Show Off" (Photo) by KeriBaby(f): 10:46am On Oct 01, 2015
Lol
The man shows off too much
His twin is more matured than he is
HARDDON:

There r men with private jets, cruise vessels, container fairies, oil blocks in countries, farm in argentina, gold mine in ghana, cloth lines in Italy,, car factory in Garmany , satelite for cable Tv in orbit and have thousand of people on their scholarship scheme.

Men who dont struggle like peter b4 theyy get paiid. Men wwho monney struggle to work for.

Not until thenn peter, take those toys and shove emm up ur ars3
Re: Peter Okoye Replies Nigerian Police, Says "Feel Free To Show Off" (Photo) by dammytosh: 10:46am On Oct 01, 2015
ADAMUdaCOWBOY:

Your mouth no good o grin

lol

he dey pain me ni grin grin grin grin
Re: Peter Okoye Replies Nigerian Police, Says "Feel Free To Show Off" (Photo) by STILESGANG: 10:47am On Oct 01, 2015
The average black man mentality;
Working hard for the sole purpose of oppressing and showing off
Re: Peter Okoye Replies Nigerian Police, Says "Feel Free To Show Off" (Photo) by kingthreat(m): 11:00am On Oct 01, 2015
Hmmm. Make kidnappers or armed robbers no teach this guy lesson. Cos if they do, he will feel foolish for this post. Like he can defend himself when bad guys with AKs come for his buttt.
Re: Peter Okoye Replies Nigerian Police, Says "Feel Free To Show Off" (Photo) by Nobody: 11:01am On Oct 01, 2015
bettercreature:
You sound like a village cyber cafe operator

what i mean is that when you store up your pictures on your laptop, that laptop could get stolen and all of your pictures will be lost with it. It is the same thingg when you store in your flash drive. But on instagram and the others, you could retrieve them easily when you want to.

So what's "village" about what i said?
Re: Peter Okoye Replies Nigerian Police, Says "Feel Free To Show Off" (Photo) by SassyVixen(f): 11:05am On Oct 01, 2015
quote author=HARDDON post=38558545]

There r men with private jets, cruise vessels, container fairies, oil locks in countries, farm in argentina, gold mine in ghana, cloth lines in Italy,, car factory in Garmany , satelite for cable Tv in orbit and have thousand of people on their scholarship scheme.

Not until thenn peter, take those toys and shove emm up ur ars3[/quote] Preach!! Don't mind the mkpi....the nitwit is always mouthing off on IG. Dear Lord, sometimes I wish you could just bring back the days when there was no social media,we will be spared from this kind of pooangry

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye Replies Nigerian Police, Says "Feel Free To Show Off" (Photo) by Pascal181: 11:05am On Oct 01, 2015
Kingsasian:
I envy you guys but this is a childish act. Anyway by the time kidnappers start coming after your families don't blame the nigeria police force for slow response.
Mobilise ur gangs and try it 1st. Bad belle
Re: Peter Okoye Replies Nigerian Police, Says "Feel Free To Show Off" (Photo) by NovusHomo(m): 11:07am On Oct 01, 2015
This just came in.....Singer Peter Okoye was picked up by unidentified men off a street in Umuahia. His alleged kidnappers, numbering ten are said to have set a ransom for his release. They are demanding that all his cars be deposited in Sambisa forest where it is believed he is being held. When contacted, the Police said "with operations against Boko Haram in that area, Peter Okoye is on his own. We will keep you informed. Meanwhile.... grin grin grin
Re: Peter Okoye Replies Nigerian Police, Says "Feel Free To Show Off" (Photo) by HARDDON: 11:22am On Oct 01, 2015
SassyVixen:
quote author=HARDDON post=38558545]

There r men with private jets, cruise vessels, container fairies, oil locks in countries, farm in argentina, gold mine in ghana, cloth lines in Italy,, car factory in Garmany , satelite for cable Tv in orbit and have thousand of people on their scholarship scheme.

Not until thenn peter, take those toys and shove emm up ur ars3 Preach!! Don't mind the mkpi....the nitwit is always mouthing off on IG. Dear Lord, sometimes I wish you could just bring back the days when there was no social media,we will be spared from this kind of pooangry

Arhh, babes! Days without social media? I dont even wano think about that. cheesy
But even those days, people like him stil find a way to piss their pants

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye Replies Nigerian Police, Says "Feel Free To Show Off" (Photo) by HARDDON: 11:23am On Oct 01, 2015
STILESGANG:
For the records that house and everything in it belongs to mayweather.

grin cheesy
Re: Peter Okoye Replies Nigerian Police, Says "Feel Free To Show Off" (Photo) by niggi4life(m): 11:56am On Oct 01, 2015
eme1n:
Because God blessed me with a Big D!CK I should walk around naked??
hahahahahahahahahahaha....
Classic grin
Re: Peter Okoye Replies Nigerian Police, Says "Feel Free To Show Off" (Photo) by godwin120alex: 12:03pm On Oct 01, 2015
Police is wiser
Re: Peter Okoye Replies Nigerian Police, Says "Feel Free To Show Off" (Photo) by topas100(m): 12:07pm On Oct 01, 2015
Humility in success matters a lot
Re: Peter Okoye Replies Nigerian Police, Says "Feel Free To Show Off" (Photo) by Kizito2nv(m): 12:07pm On Oct 01, 2015
flokii:

Gay alert.. grin
i rather do myslf
Re: Peter Okoye Replies Nigerian Police, Says "Feel Free To Show Off" (Photo) by simdam500(m): 12:21pm On Oct 01, 2015
So if you work your ass off and buy all dis cars will you hide them in your garage? Pls feel free to show off what the good Lord has blessed you with. Because e no easy.

Why would a grown adult give this as a response undecided

Am starting to see some musicians as just music literate and the opposite in the other aspects of life...
Re: Peter Okoye Replies Nigerian Police, Says "Feel Free To Show Off" (Photo) by thundafire: 12:22pm On Oct 01, 2015
police dn try advice una mny dy make una talk nonsense nd feel pompy wen dy attack una i trust our police dy go ignore una cs bill gates children,buffet nd many oda billionaires get things thrice of una yet dn shw off
Re: Peter Okoye Replies Nigerian Police, Says "Feel Free To Show Off" (Photo) by simdam500(m): 12:24pm On Oct 01, 2015
STILESGANG: The average black man mentality;
Working hard for the sole purpose of oppressing and showing off

10likes
Re: Peter Okoye Replies Nigerian Police, Says "Feel Free To Show Off" (Photo) by kengeorge2013: 12:32pm On Oct 01, 2015
i wonder if he is bill gate wetin go happen
Re: Peter Okoye Replies Nigerian Police, Says "Feel Free To Show Off" (Photo) by Codyt(m): 12:33pm On Oct 01, 2015
GlorifiedTunde:
angry

The way these guys respond to everything speaks volume of their maturity
It's immaturity grin
Re: Peter Okoye Replies Nigerian Police, Says "Feel Free To Show Off" (Photo) by AlphaDibia(m): 12:37pm On Oct 01, 2015
Vanity
Re: Peter Okoye Replies Nigerian Police, Says "Feel Free To Show Off" (Photo) by Kingsasian(m): 12:42pm On Oct 01, 2015
Pascal181:

Mobilise ur gangs and try it 1st. Bad belle
broke gay. Its obvious your concrete brain just can't comprehend my post.
Re: Peter Okoye Replies Nigerian Police, Says "Feel Free To Show Off" (Photo) by Kingsasian(m): 12:43pm On Oct 01, 2015
toonzay:

this is childish? are you kidding me?
you forever wanna be broke?
mehn.....this is nigga-ish
simple English u no fit understand. Reread my post.
Re: Peter Okoye Replies Nigerian Police, Says "Feel Free To Show Off" (Photo) by fujirice: 12:43pm On Oct 01, 2015
KeriBaby:
Did u work ur ass off to get IT?
And how's that even an achievement
undecided
grin grin grin grin
Chisos!
Re: Peter Okoye Replies Nigerian Police, Says "Feel Free To Show Off" (Photo) by safarigirl(f): 12:52pm On Oct 01, 2015
Nobody has told pastors to stop flaunting their wealth, so why should they disturb celebs?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Mike Godson Reacts To Tonto Dikeh's Saga, Etinosa Questions Him / Somadina Adinma Looking Good In New Pictures / Helen Paul And Chinedu Ikedieze (aki) Get Cozy In Cute Selfies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.