Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,790 members, 7,810,053 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:37 PM

Peter Okoye Replies Nigerian Police, Says "Feel Free To Show Off" (Photo) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Peter Okoye Replies Nigerian Police, Says "Feel Free To Show Off" (Photo) (33967 Views)

Paul Okoye Replies Fan That Asked Him Why His Voice Sounds Like 'psqaure' / Peter Okoye Replies Fan Who Asked Which Song Will He Perform In His Show / Peter Okoye Replies APC Over Call For His Arrest Based On Abroad Video Ban (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Peter Okoye Replies Nigerian Police, Says "Feel Free To Show Off" (Photo) by Towncrier247: 7:59am On Oct 01, 2015
In what appears to be a response to a recent warning by the police that Nigerians and celebs especially should stopped flaunting their personal assests on social media, Peter Okoye of Psquare shared the below photo and wrote this...

"So if you work your ass off and buy all dis cars will you hide them in your garage? Pls feel free to show off what the good Lord has blessed you with. Because e no easy. After all, we will go to church and testify the goodness of the Lord (Testimony). Simple as ABC. Thank u. #WorkHardandShine" http://www.splendormag.com/2015/10/photo-peter-okoye-replies-nigerian.html

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Okoye Replies Nigerian Police, Says "Feel Free To Show Off" (Photo) by eme1n(m): 8:01am On Oct 01, 2015
Because God blessed me with a Big D!CK I should walk around naked??

452 Likes 21 Shares

Re: Peter Okoye Replies Nigerian Police, Says "Feel Free To Show Off" (Photo) by Kingsasian(m): 8:07am On Oct 01, 2015
I envy you guys but this is a childish act. Anyway by the time kidnappers start coming after your families don't blame the nigeria police force for slow response.

234 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Peter Okoye Replies Nigerian Police, Says "Feel Free To Show Off" (Photo) by ayoola648(m): 8:07am On Oct 01, 2015
mtcheew..

NEXT !!!

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Peter Okoye Replies Nigerian Police, Says "Feel Free To Show Off" (Photo) by Babe2sure(f): 8:17am On Oct 01, 2015
I know this statement can only come from Peter. He loves showing off, its in his DNA and no jupiter on earth can stop him from showing off.

Okay o. I hope you don't attract kidnappers to yourself or your family members. This your uncouth statement will be dredged up, and we will know who is wiser between you and the police force who said 'don't show off!"

74 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Okoye Replies Nigerian Police, Says "Feel Free To Show Off" (Photo) by Jannie1999(f): 8:17am On Oct 01, 2015
Police sef

Pee square sef

5 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye Replies Nigerian Police, Says "Feel Free To Show Off" (Photo) by gunuvi(m): 8:32am On Oct 01, 2015
Coming from the towncrier himself. I am not surprised its Peter. Shame!!!

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Okoye Replies Nigerian Police, Says "Feel Free To Show Off" (Photo) by KeriBaby(f): 8:34am On Oct 01, 2015
Did u work ur ass off to get IT?
And how's that even an achievement
undecided
eme1n:

64 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Peter Okoye Replies Nigerian Police, Says "Feel Free To Show Off" (Photo) by Springz(f): 8:39am On Oct 01, 2015
Re: Peter Okoye Replies Nigerian Police, Says "Feel Free To Show Off" (Photo) by eme1n(m): 8:40am On Oct 01, 2015
KeriBaby:
Did u work ur ass off to get IT?
And how's that even an achievement
undecided

JAMB Q..

It's a shame you don't get my point and analogy. I sorry ohhh.....

50 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye Replies Nigerian Police, Says "Feel Free To Show Off" (Photo) by dammytosh: 9:25am On Oct 01, 2015
Yes Ke

The Inspector General's words are simple word of advice. You can choose to ignore.?

The only one i don't like is putting paper in a bag and a few dollar bills on top and you now post "BALLING" grin grin

48 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Okoye Replies Nigerian Police, Says "Feel Free To Show Off" (Photo) by osaslord500(m): 9:25am On Oct 01, 2015
Na So e suppose be na
Re: Peter Okoye Replies Nigerian Police, Says "Feel Free To Show Off" (Photo) by GlorifiedTunde(m): 9:26am On Oct 01, 2015
angry

The way these guys respond to everything speaks volume of their maturity

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Okoye Replies Nigerian Police, Says "Feel Free To Show Off" (Photo) by jnrbayano(m): 9:26am On Oct 01, 2015
"God" and "being ostentatious" in one sentence?

Jesus was "self-effacing" and his followers are now the opposite, "flaunters"

Well done P. Square

8 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye Replies Nigerian Police, Says "Feel Free To Show Off" (Photo) by stcool(m): 9:26am On Oct 01, 2015
I BLAME OUR PHOTOGRAPHY GOVT...THE NPF SHOULD SEND THEIR ADVICE TO PMB FIRST

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Okoye Replies Nigerian Police, Says "Feel Free To Show Off" (Photo) by 69MissedCalls(m): 9:26am On Oct 01, 2015
hmm. lol. some armed robbers want to COLLABO ryt now..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Okoye Replies Nigerian Police, Says "Feel Free To Show Off" (Photo) by ibkgab001: 9:27am On Oct 01, 2015
Cool Peter .... Police needs an excursion to NYC last Friday show or Street of Dubai

I bet some of them will Commit sucide right away

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Okoye Replies Nigerian Police, Says "Feel Free To Show Off" (Photo) by gohzieh(m): 9:27am On Oct 01, 2015
eme1n:

Did you work hard for it?

6 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye Replies Nigerian Police, Says "Feel Free To Show Off" (Photo) by adedayourt(m): 9:27am On Oct 01, 2015
see d kind if pple influencing nig youth undecided
Re: Peter Okoye Replies Nigerian Police, Says "Feel Free To Show Off" (Photo) by Whizpeter(m): 9:27am On Oct 01, 2015
The inspector general of police should just pray that God should give him something to show off and quit Hating...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Okoye Replies Nigerian Police, Says "Feel Free To Show Off" (Photo) by Kizito2nv(m): 9:27am On Oct 01, 2015
am married to Jesus konji leave me alone

2 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye Replies Nigerian Police, Says "Feel Free To Show Off" (Photo) by qualityovenbake(m): 9:27am On Oct 01, 2015
Ok
Re: Peter Okoye Replies Nigerian Police, Says "Feel Free To Show Off" (Photo) by Nobody: 9:28am On Oct 01, 2015
eme1n:
did u work hard to get it?
Re: Peter Okoye Replies Nigerian Police, Says "Feel Free To Show Off" (Photo) by Morhziez(m): 9:28am On Oct 01, 2015
Ok
Re: Peter Okoye Replies Nigerian Police, Says "Feel Free To Show Off" (Photo) by Elzends(m): 9:29am On Oct 01, 2015
How e take concern me

Just know that the day robbers go remember u, mee elu, mee ala, ur own don be
Re: Peter Okoye Replies Nigerian Police, Says "Feel Free To Show Off" (Photo) by Spaxon(f): 9:29am On Oct 01, 2015
1. You see identical twins, you still dey ask 'na twins be dis'? No bros, na picmix...lol . 2. Nepa brings light and everyone in the neighborhood shouts 'up Nepaaa'! My guy ask me, O boy na light be that? No oh, Na Holy Ghost fire! Lol! . 3. You see person dey vomit, you still dey ask am 'you no well'? Em well, e juz dey practice how to vomit. . 4. You just wake up from sleep person come ask you "you don wake?" No oh, I come buy bread wey I go chop for dream. . 5. You see woman wey born new pikin u ask her "madam u don born? " No ohhhh, she buy am for OLX... . 6. You greet person "good morning ma" ! She ask, my pikin you don wake? no ohhhh, I dey sleep walk... . 7. My guy ask me "O boy where u dey?" I tell am say i dey bank, nd him ask me "Wat is happening there?" Nah new yam festival.. *LMAO* . 8. My neighbour sees me opening the gates to drive out and asks me, U dey comot? Not at all... I be the new gateman... . 9. I dey watch film… my guy enta come ask me "Guy na film u dey watch? No naa... I dey discuss with Osuofia... . 10.U see me dey chop indomie come dey ask me, O boy, na indomie u dey chop so? No ohhhh... Na fried rubber band mixed with thread.

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Okoye Replies Nigerian Police, Says "Feel Free To Show Off" (Photo) by omojeesu(m): 9:29am On Oct 01, 2015
When we have bumper harvest of yam, we should eat it in the quietness of our house. A word is enough for the wise!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Okoye Replies Nigerian Police, Says "Feel Free To Show Off" (Photo) by RichDad1(m): 9:29am On Oct 01, 2015
Small chindren no dey quick understand.

5 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye Replies Nigerian Police, Says "Feel Free To Show Off" (Photo) by bqlekan(m): 9:29am On Oct 01, 2015
Chai! Smh undecided I still wonder why most celebrities dumb

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye Replies Nigerian Police, Says "Feel Free To Show Off" (Photo) by manfat263: 9:29am On Oct 01, 2015
[url]pheeww.tk[/url]
Re: Peter Okoye Replies Nigerian Police, Says "Feel Free To Show Off" (Photo) by ephemm(m): 9:30am On Oct 01, 2015
he is too young to understand what the police mean!

3 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye Replies Nigerian Police, Says "Feel Free To Show Off" (Photo) by pharmadoctor(m): 9:30am On Oct 01, 2015
And tomorrow, you will complain of armed robbery attack...now u are inviting them o. Mumu

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Kim Kardashian Without Makeup! / Mike Godson Reacts To Tonto Dikeh's Saga, Etinosa Questions Him / 'Rush Me Now': Don Jazzy Shares Cute Photo In London

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.