Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,172 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:29 AM

What Does It Mean When Your Boyfriend Spits In Your Face? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Does It Mean When Your Boyfriend Spits In Your Face? (15849 Views)

What Does It Mean When A Boy Stares At You But He's Not Smiling / What Does He Really Mean When He Says:am Missing You? / Questions To Ask Your Boyfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Does It Mean When Your Boyfriend Spits In Your Face? by sweetlove(m): 7:59pm On Oct 08, 2006
What does it mean when your boyfriend spits in your face?
my ex did that to me when we were together. i cannot understand why someone would do that to someone. I neevr lied or cheated on him,
Re: What Does It Mean When Your Boyfriend Spits In Your Face? by mukina2: 8:02pm On Oct 08, 2006
sweetlove
spit as in spittle?
if its that then its disgusting shocked
Re: What Does It Mean When Your Boyfriend Spits In Your Face? by mukina2: 8:03pm On Oct 08, 2006
sweetlove are you gay? lipsrsealed
Re: What Does It Mean When Your Boyfriend Spits In Your Face? by sweetlove(m): 8:04pm On Oct 08, 2006
why should I Be a Gay? Just asking question.
Re: What Does It Mean When Your Boyfriend Spits In Your Face? by mukina2: 8:07pm On Oct 08, 2006
your sex on NL is male
and you said i never cheated or lied on him
Re: What Does It Mean When Your Boyfriend Spits In Your Face? by naijacutee(f): 9:42pm On Oct 08, 2006
Its probably something the Jujuman told him to do to make you love him more
Re: What Does It Mean When Your Boyfriend Spits In Your Face? by mimigirl(f): 10:24am On Oct 09, 2006
@mukina2 i have also noticed that on sweetlove may he/she is a gay. Oh! That reminds me, mr admin said there would award for thread poster. So, sweetlove u can post on
Re: What Does It Mean When Your Boyfriend Spits In Your Face? by JohnEllis(m): 7:02pm On Oct 24, 2007
sweet love damn, son! Suspect! shocked
Re: What Does It Mean When Your Boyfriend Spits In Your Face? by CuteAngel(f): 7:09pm On Oct 24, 2007
@Topic

Its really embarassing when your boyfriend does that to you. I had a similar experience and it was in da public i felt as if the ground should open and swallow me. So so humiliating and painful.
Re: What Does It Mean When Your Boyfriend Spits In Your Face? by CuteAngel(f): 7:22pm On Oct 24, 2007
oko_wo_obo:

its all love.
WHICH KIND YEYE LOVE
Re: What Does It Mean When Your Boyfriend Spits In Your Face? by JohnEllis(m): 7:23pm On Oct 24, 2007
Calcuta u 4 real? I cant even spit in public, talkless of spittin on someone
Re: What Does It Mean When Your Boyfriend Spits In Your Face? by JohnEllis(m): 7:28pm On Oct 24, 2007
my bad ,meant cute angel
Re: What Does It Mean When Your Boyfriend Spits In Your Face? by pitz(f): 7:28pm On Oct 24, 2007
eeewwww disgusting!
Re: What Does It Mean When Your Boyfriend Spits In Your Face? by rachiwise(f): 7:30pm On Oct 24, 2007
say what??!!! spit in my face?? men,that is the nastiest thing anyone can do 2 me.

Know what i will do to him?? i'll pull him back and bring 'that stuff ' from the depth of my throat and spit it right into his eyes.

Ehn??wat the hell was he thinking?? yuck shocked
Re: What Does It Mean When Your Boyfriend Spits In Your Face? by CuteAngel(f): 7:34pm On Oct 24, 2007
@ J Ellis

FOR REAL AINT JOKING, I FELT SO HURT AND CUDN'T HOLD BACK THE TEARS
DAMN!
Re: What Does It Mean When Your Boyfriend Spits In Your Face? by almondjoy(f): 7:36pm On Oct 24, 2007
Please go to the nearest clinic and screen for all infectious agents from that evil "Sputum"! angry
Re: What Does It Mean When Your Boyfriend Spits In Your Face? by Nobody: 7:45pm On Oct 24, 2007
nah!!! angry
very bad
Re: What Does It Mean When Your Boyfriend Spits In Your Face? by chrisuch(m): 11:22pm On Oct 24, 2007
sweet love,he or she is tired of your sweetlove.simple and short.
Re: What Does It Mean When Your Boyfriend Spits In Your Face? by MoOdYLaDy(f): 3:14am On Oct 25, 2007

Boyfriend spits on my face shocked shocked is he mad or what abi someone don put cuss on his head shocked shocked, no man in this lifetime will ever disrespect me like that not to talk of spiting , kai kai i can't even imagine,these are reason why i only date responsible and mature guys wink
Re: What Does It Mean When Your Boyfriend Spits In Your Face? by chika98: 3:34am On Oct 25, 2007
What fuckery? Thats appalling
Re: What Does It Mean When Your Boyfriend Spits In Your Face? by jkpretty(f): 12:49pm On Oct 25, 2007
rachiwise:

say what??!!! spit in my face?? men,that is the nastiest thing anyone can do 2 me.

Know what i will do to him?? i'll pull him back and bring 'that stuff ' from the depth of my throat and spit it right into his eyes.

Ehn??what the hell was he thinking?? yuck shocked
shocked shocked shocked shocked

@topic
That is sooooo humiliating, what could u have done to him to reduce u to that level, Hmmmn, Just wondering. angry
Re: What Does It Mean When Your Boyfriend Spits In Your Face? by Jezgirl(f): 12:21am On Nov 25, 2007
@ poster, dat's a first sign of DISRESPECT. He doesn't give ne shit/damn about u gurl. U shld b able to value ursef more dan dat. U need 2 wake up. Dat is stupidity. angry y wud a person in his right state of mind do dat, unless he's totally insane
Re: What Does It Mean When Your Boyfriend Spits In Your Face? by zigbo(f): 3:52am On Nov 25, 2007
the roof will go down the very day any son of a gun tries that with me, i dont care wat the hell it may mean. . . undecided
Re: What Does It Mean When Your Boyfriend Spits In Your Face? by Nobody: 4:12am On Nov 25, 2007
Time for a beatdown.

Hmm,is this sweetlove man or woman
how come he come get boyfriend
Re: What Does It Mean When Your Boyfriend Spits In Your Face? by omoge25(f): 5:25am On Nov 25, 2007
that is pure disrespect, you should have slapped the taste out of his dirty mouth. Who is he to be spitting on another person. @poster i hope say you show am pepper o!
Re: What Does It Mean When Your Boyfriend Spits In Your Face? by ginnie(f): 8:22am On Nov 25, 2007
so called "boyfriend" spits on you? that is the height of humiliation and the worst thing someone can do to me - especially in public embarassed Gosh!!!!!!!! it means he doesn't have an atom of regard for you.

so end whatever it is you have with him (whether "friendship" or "relationship"wink, let that "ship" sink now shocked

yu deserve more respect than that. no matter what reasons he gives for the spiting. cry
Re: What Does It Mean When Your Boyfriend Spits In Your Face? by ozigbo(m): 10:40am On Nov 25, 2007
zigbo:

the roof will go down the very day any son of a gun tries that with me, i don't care what the hell it may mean. . . undecided

abeg just take it Essy or may be any day that Will happen pls call me i
will help u hold the roof.
Re: What Does It Mean When Your Boyfriend Spits In Your Face? by Nobody: 10:50am On Nov 25, 2007
I wouldn't spit in the face of an animal.

He's shown total disregard and contempt for you, let him go, and be glad it's over.
Re: What Does It Mean When Your Boyfriend Spits In Your Face? by Nobody: 10:56am On Nov 25, 2007
Even if he is on some crazy drug, it will not stop me from crushing his neck. Thats so wicked
Re: What Does It Mean When Your Boyfriend Spits In Your Face? by Emad(f): 9:37am On Jan 10, 2008
@ poster do you mean spits on your face as in saliva?
or u mean insulting you, or something
because i cannot imagine any body you who be beast enough to spit on another person's face
and like somebody said, the roof will come down, but in my case
i think all hell will be let loose
Re: What Does It Mean When Your Boyfriend Spits In Your Face? by stpat1(m): 10:51pm On Feb 26, 2013
Ahhhh that's the height of disrespect. Its degrading and demeaning. And I'm sure u'll just stay there like one lookmon.
Re: What Does It Mean When Your Boyfriend Spits In Your Face? by baby124: 1:56am On Feb 27, 2013
Tell me you gave him correct headbutt that broke his nose. My dear flee for your life o. Na how e dey start. This guy will soon beat you. All na conditioning for the first slap and punch.

(1) (2) (Reply)

She's A Good Girl And Pregnant For Me, But I Dont Love Her! / Help!!! He Releases Or Lose Erection When His Pennis Touched His Gf Vagina / Xvideos Really Getting Out Of Hand!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.