Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,025 members, 7,956,798 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 07:17 PM

Choose Whom You'd Love To Bleep... - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Choose Whom You'd Love To Bleep... (6738 Views)

How Masturbation Is Ruining My Sex Life: Could Not Get Hard To Bleep My Babe / She Wants Me / I Am About To Bleep A Young Girl..(PICTURES INCLUDED) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Choose Whom You'd Love To Bleep... by Nobody: 4:46am On Oct 02, 2015
oloyede252:

useful lady,which type of weed do you smoke?you're just unnecessarily stupid this night.
which type of weed do you smoke?
Oshogbo Weed:
Makes them talk or comment stupidly
Ipodo Weed:
Makes them wanna have sex with anything that moves
around
Agege Weed:
Makes them jump around like they are training for the olympics
Ikeja Weed:
Makes them feel fly like they celebrities
Jamaican Weed:
Makes him feel like they are king Kong.. they both run around
tearing anything they can lay their hands on
Cuban Weed:
Makes them feel like they are the president of the whole nation
Zimbabwe Weed:
Makes them possess imaginary strength: they fit carry block
dey climb up and down or even doing menial jobs
Weeds made for the gods:
Hmmmmmmm very critical... them go enter bush dey chop
anything
grin I can't see kwale weed there
Re: Choose Whom You'd Love To Bleep... by Nobody: 4:51am On Oct 02, 2015
icedbeatz:
by trashing you mean ranting like a goat on heat? I'll give you that, ranting is your thing dear. Can't engage you until you up your intelligence and maybe miraculously cured of your illness, until then kiddo ...... chao
hehehehehehehe, mr senile waves the Aba market illiterate is looking for someone intelligent, lol grin

By the way, you look like a cripple with cross eyes in this new pix, lol grin seem you wil fall to the ground once u are taken off that wall. Local thing.
Re: Choose Whom You'd Love To Bleep... by Nobody: 4:56am On Oct 02, 2015
Boyolity:
firstEVA, you taking it too serious. I have seen where young girls were asked which of these guys would you have a fling with, marry, one night stand etc. and they answered so its like the same thing here. Fine the boy is young but its none of your business. if he didnt put a picture there, you wont know.

the way you keep arguing on and on, ranting like its something serious, i fear for your male younger brother or your boyfriend or husband. you cut across like a lady who's domineering
[size=58pt]K[/size]
Re: Choose Whom You'd Love To Bleep... by khassy(m): 5:26am On Oct 02, 2015
hebenezher:
To the chaps lads in the building.... who would you love to bleep on amongst these females Nigeria celebrities... 1. Yemi Alade
2. Cynthia Morgan
3. tiwa savage
4. Niyola
5. chidinma
6. Tonto dike
well, precisely mine is Yemi Alade, choiii that bae is deadly.. my cream and soap hardly lasts for 4days.. anybody with her control, do pm me before ah puff biko
all of dem only get booby

op you no add WAJE abi... boobilistic thread

what of we wey like nyach undecidedundecided
Re: Choose Whom You'd Love To Bleep... by 400billionman: 6:18am On Oct 02, 2015
grad2012:
Michael ealy omg I wud luv to marry him embarassed but i don't even no his address.

With his Signboard face ?
Re: Choose Whom You'd Love To Bleep... by Kingsley1000(m): 6:24am On Oct 02, 2015
am enjoying the e_fight....... but firsteva wetin concern you, na u dem wan bleep?
Re: Choose Whom You'd Love To Bleep... by Akosxxx(m): 6:31am On Oct 02, 2015
reading all the comments (to this page) was really worth it. Laughing out really hard

1 Like

Re: Choose Whom You'd Love To Bleep... by hebenezher(m): 7:35am On Oct 02, 2015
firstEVA:
saharrap there, lizard.
whech... Certainly the lord ceated the sea, stones, trees and human. But certainly has nothing to do with creating this looking chaplady gorilla, c'mon girl. I believe you fell from the sky

1 Like

Re: Choose Whom You'd Love To Bleep... by Nobody: 7:55am On Oct 02, 2015
Kingsley1000:
am enjoying the e_fight....... but firsteva wetin concern you, na u dem wan bleep?
I am trying to sanitize Nairaland tongue
Re: Choose Whom You'd Love To Bleep... by Nobody: 7:57am On Oct 02, 2015
hebenezher:
whech... Certainly the lord ceated the sea, stones, trees and human. But certainly has nothing to do with creating this looking chaplady gorilla, c'mon girl. I believe you fell from the sky
[size=58pt]k[/size]
Re: Choose Whom You'd Love To Bleep... by Kingsley1000(m): 8:02am On Oct 02, 2015
firstEVA:
I am trying to sanitize Nairaland tongue
you know 80% of guys here are perverts,would have leave the thread if you don't like it instead of quarrelling with op
Re: Choose Whom You'd Love To Bleep... by Nobody: 8:12am On Oct 02, 2015
Kingsley1000:
you know 80% of guys here are perverts,would have leave the thread if you don't like it instead of quarrelling with op
[size=58pt]k[/size]
Re: Choose Whom You'd Love To Bleep... by orogodoganyin(m): 8:37am On Oct 02, 2015
firstEVA:
Useless men
better words 4 my thoughts

1 Like

Re: Choose Whom You'd Love To Bleep... by Etetejake(m): 8:58am On Oct 02, 2015
Kingsley1000:
chidinma my crush
U better find another person or get ready to kpai
Re: Choose Whom You'd Love To Bleep... by hebenezher(m): 9:17am On Oct 02, 2015
Kingsley1000:
you sef no too get sense
Re: Choose Whom You'd Love To Bleep... by hebenezher(m): 9:18am On Oct 02, 2015
orogodoganyin:
better words 4 my thoughts
your name alone ehn, choii.. Sense
Re: Choose Whom You'd Love To Bleep... by Nobody: 9:36am On Oct 02, 2015
firstEVA:
I have respect for responsible guys, not bastards like you.
Ok Op include firstEVA name in d list so that she can rest. I fink shez jealous.

Sorry for insulting ur fada in d ist place bur u see u dont com to where guys are gathered n call dem useless n think u can get away with it. U see u girls have wat u discuss wen ur in ur room, dis is wat we discuss in a pepper soup joint n even ur so called responsible bf n these hypocritical guys on dis thread are guilty of it. So cool down n be a good girl ok?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Choose Whom You'd Love To Bleep... by Nobody: 10:30am On Oct 02, 2015
chuksfor13:

Ok Op include firstEVA name in d list so that she can rest. I fink shez jealous.

Sorry for insulting ur fada in d ist place bur u see u dont com to where guys are gathered n call dem useless n think u can get away with it. U see u girls have wat u discuss wen ur in ur room, dis is wat we discuss in a pepper soup joint n even ur so called responsible bf n these hypocritical guys on dis thread are guilty of it. So cool down n be a good girl ok?
undecided
Re: Choose Whom You'd Love To Bleep... by Trypa(f): 10:35am On Oct 02, 2015
firstEVA:
lizard

It's ok na u don't need to answer they quoTe ignore it,u are a lady n u don't need to be here free dem na it's too much abeg

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Choose Whom You'd Love To Bleep... by Nobody: 10:38am On Oct 02, 2015
Trypa:

It's ok na u don't need to answer they quoTe ignore it,u are a lady n u don't need to be here free dem na it's too much abeg
see me see wahala, who told you I haven't "freed them" I am a lady so what? Abeg u free me undecided
Re: Choose Whom You'd Love To Bleep... by lezz(m): 10:52am On Oct 02, 2015
icedbeatz:
by trashing you mean ranting like a goat on heat? I'll give you that, ranting is your thing dear. Can't engage you until you up your intelligence and maybe miraculously cured of your illness, until then kiddo ...... chao
That's Some e-bullet on target grin grin grin
Re: Choose Whom You'd Love To Bleep... by Nobody: 11:01am On Oct 02, 2015
lezz:
That's Some e-bullet on target grin grin grin
fagggot u've come to lick some ass again?
Re: Choose Whom You'd Love To Bleep... by lezz(m): 11:15am On Oct 02, 2015
firstEVA:
fagggot u've come to lick some ass again?
grin grin grin Where's your strength, oh daughter of discord?

You're too weak and frail to ignore even a passing , subtle remark; You must feed your insecurity with anger and rantings.

I didn't mention you or referred to you.

I follow icedbeatz and I found his remark quite witty irrespective of whom it is directed. Quit being such a little minded troll and take some vitamins to boost your self-confidence .

Tell me you miss me.
Re: Choose Whom You'd Love To Bleep... by Nobody: 11:25am On Oct 02, 2015
firstEVA:
undecided
By d way u want to sanitize nl n ur yanning poo with ur nl crush captainswag225.
Isnt dat hypocritical?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Choose Whom You'd Love To Bleep... by Nobody: 11:26am On Oct 02, 2015
lezz:
grin grin grin Where's your strength, oh daughter of discord?

You're too weak and frail to ignore even a passing , subtle remark; You must feed your insecurity with anger and rantings.

I didn't mention you or referred to you.

I follow icedbeatz and I found his remark quite witty irrespective of whom it is directed. Quit being such a little minded troll and take some vitamins to boost your self-confidence .

Tell me you miss me.
stop pretending you didn't know the cripple Aba boy quoted me, you should know better than hiding behind someone to throw shades at me. Go and take a look at the post you consider witty, I guess the single like and share there are from you. You should stay on your lane.
Re: Choose Whom You'd Love To Bleep... by Nobody: 11:30am On Oct 02, 2015
chuksfor13:

By d way u want to sanitize nl n ur yanning poo with ur nl crush captainswag225.
Isnt dat hypocritical?

Re: Choose Whom You'd Love To Bleep... by Nobody: 11:48am On Oct 02, 2015
firstEVA:
Lolz, u don deny him nw.
diariz god oo

Is dat u on d pics above?

1 Like

Re: Choose Whom You'd Love To Bleep... by lezz(m): 11:50am On Oct 02, 2015
firstEVA:
stop pretending you didn't know the cripple Aba boy quoted me, you should know better than hiding behind someone to throw shades at me. Go and take a look at the post you consider witty, I guess the single like and share there are from you. You should stay on your lane.
I don't know what you're talking about. I'm still having hallucinations over independence day booze....clicking on my "following" while still lying on my bed with blurry vision, and that comment nearly knocked me over to the side of sobriety.

Are you accusing me of taking side kicks at you?
I shouldn't laugh at a comment from a friend just because you're on the long end of it ?

That's being selfish and ungenerous.

Grow some skin or hold my hand grin
Re: Choose Whom You'd Love To Bleep... by Nobody: 12:22pm On Oct 02, 2015
lezz:
I don't know what you're talking about. I'm still having hallucinations over independence day booze....clicking on my "following" while still lying on my bed with blurry vision, and that comment nearly knocked me over to the side of sobriety.

Are you accusing me of taking side kicks at you?
I shouldn't laugh at a comment from a friend just because you're on the long end of it ?

That's being selfish and ungenerous.

Grow some skin or hold my hand grin
it seems you are still drunk, when you are sober, you can revisit my post.
Re: Choose Whom You'd Love To Bleep... by Nobody: 12:22pm On Oct 02, 2015
chuksfor13:

Lolz, u don deny him nw.
diariz god oo

Is dat u on d pics above?
yes, when I was a child.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Am In Pain: Nairalanders I Need Your Help / 10 Igbo Female Names I Love The Most (No Yorooba shud Enter Here pls) / My Ex Boyfriend Keep Sending Me Money, But Wont Pick My Calls Nor Talk To Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.