Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,691 members, 7,955,606 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 10:39 AM

Choose Whom You'd Love To Bleep... - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Choose Whom You'd Love To Bleep... (6737 Views)

How Masturbation Is Ruining My Sex Life: Could Not Get Hard To Bleep My Babe / She Wants Me / I Am About To Bleep A Young Girl..(PICTURES INCLUDED) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Choose Whom You'd Love To Bleep... by Nobody: 9:54pm On Oct 01, 2015
profojah:

Sure, I will give you fucck off spray.. I'm an altruistic fellow when it comes to helping fuccktards..

Oya take
you can slowly turn the spray around and direct it to your eyes, idiotts like you do not deserve to see.

1 Like

Re: Choose Whom You'd Love To Bleep... by Nobody: 9:55pm On Oct 01, 2015
hebenezher:
chooi. You're such a dunce. You really amazed me, wonder how your boyfriend cope's with you
wonder about your life boy, focus on trying to pass jamb. Tiny lizard.
Re: Choose Whom You'd Love To Bleep... by hebenezher(m): 9:56pm On Oct 01, 2015
profojah:

Don't mind the mofo.. She better finds something better to do in kumasi, instead of ranting here..
such confused scumbag ain't supposed to be taken too serious, treat her the way she's supposed to be treated..

2 Likes

Re: Choose Whom You'd Love To Bleep... by Nobody: 9:56pm On Oct 01, 2015
profojah:

Omo Ghana.. Koshi danu kuro nibi yi jare..
omo ale jati jati

3 Likes

Re: Choose Whom You'd Love To Bleep... by Nobody: 9:57pm On Oct 01, 2015
firstEVA:
you can slowly turn the spray around and direct it to your eyes, idiotts like you do not deserve to see.
Tamale-Kumasi girl.. No wonder you've been looking for cheap dicks on d sexuality section.. Ori e tie ti daru..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Choose Whom You'd Love To Bleep... by Nobody: 9:58pm On Oct 01, 2015
hebenezher:
such confused scumbag ain't supposed to be taken too serious, treat her the way she's supposed to be treated..
keep masturbating to yemi Alade, maybe in your next life, when you come in the form of a real man, you can approach her cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Choose Whom You'd Love To Bleep... by hebenezher(m): 9:59pm On Oct 01, 2015
firstEVA:
wonder about your life boy, focus on trying to pass jamb. Tiny lizard.
jamb? Such an ape.. Can't help laughing, me enjoying your lunatic dispay sha, please go ahead and keep me update

2 Likes

Re: Choose Whom You'd Love To Bleep... by Nobody: 10:04pm On Oct 01, 2015
profojah:

Tamale-Kumasi girl.. No wonder you've been looking for cheap dicks on d sexuality section.. Ori e tie ti daru..
oh there are expensive diccks? Like yours I suppose? Lol, you are truly an idioot

1 Like

Re: Choose Whom You'd Love To Bleep... by Nobody: 10:05pm On Oct 01, 2015
hebenezher:
jamb? Such an ape.. Can't help laughing, me enjoying your lunatic dispay sha, please go ahead and keep me update
lizard

2 Likes

Re: Choose Whom You'd Love To Bleep... by Nobody: 10:06pm On Oct 01, 2015
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Choose Whom You'd Love To Bleep... by Nobody: 10:07pm On Oct 01, 2015
STFUareyouGod:
here to read comments grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
here to laugh my azz off I.e if it's going to be a funny e fight
Re: Choose Whom You'd Love To Bleep... by Bernoulli01(m): 10:07pm On Oct 01, 2015
firstEVA:
Useless men
well mine is not listed there but you know the person I love. her name is firsteva

lol
Re: Choose Whom You'd Love To Bleep... by Nobody: 10:08pm On Oct 01, 2015
icedbeatz:
here to laugh my azz off I.e if it's going to be a funny e fight
ITS ACTUALLY FUNNY.............. IM SERIOUSLY LAUGHING MY ASS cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Choose Whom You'd Love To Bleep... by Bernoulli01(m): 10:08pm On Oct 01, 2015
firstEVA:
oh there are expensive diccks? Like yours I suppose? Lol, you are truly an idioot
please just allow peace to reign
Re: Choose Whom You'd Love To Bleep... by Nobody: 10:11pm On Oct 01, 2015
STFUareyouGod:
AND TO WASTE TIME READING AND COMMENTING ON A 'USELESS THREAD' MAKES YOU?
you took the words out of my mouth.... and the answer is A USELESS GIRL, you see a thread you don't like and yet click on it? how daft.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Choose Whom You'd Love To Bleep... by Nobody: 10:14pm On Oct 01, 2015
icedbeatz:
you took the words out of my mouth.... and the answer is A USELESS GIRL, you see a thread you don't like and yet click on it? how daft.
HEHEHEHE. EXACTLY!..............I HOPE YOU ARE READY TO BATTLE IT OUT TO THE LAST WITH HER? CUZ I CAN SEE YOU GETTING INTO TROUBLE WITH THIS COMMENT cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Choose Whom You'd Love To Bleep... by Nobody: 10:18pm On Oct 01, 2015
PEACE MAKER cheesy cheesy
Bernoulli01:
Re: Choose Whom You'd Love To Bleep... by Nobody: 10:19pm On Oct 01, 2015
STFUareyouGod:
HEHEHEHE. EXACTLY!..............I HOPE YOU ARE READY TO BATTLE IT OUT TO THE LAST WITH HER? CUZ I CAN SEE YOU GETTING INTO TROUBLE WITH THIS COMMENT cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
hell no, I know better bro (have analysed the patient, can't trade words with a "Useless person " haha)but e fight has been a little funny. into trouble? over a nairaland troll comments? I wish I could
Re: Choose Whom You'd Love To Bleep... by Nobody: 10:21pm On Oct 01, 2015
EXACTLY. NA TO JUST IGNORE...........LIKE I DID WITH A 'LOL' grin grin grin
E BE LIKE DEM DON TIRE SEF cry cry
icedbeatz:
hell no, I know better bro (have analysed the patient, can't trade words with a "Useless person " haha)but e fight has been a little funny.
Re: Choose Whom You'd Love To Bleep... by hebenezher(m): 10:23pm On Oct 01, 2015
Useless beyond description

1 Like

Re: Choose Whom You'd Love To Bleep... by Nobody: 10:23pm On Oct 01, 2015
is that it? mpheeew less fun than I expected
Re: Choose Whom You'd Love To Bleep... by Nobody: 10:36pm On Oct 01, 2015
grad2012:
Michael ealy omg I wud luv to marry him embarassed but i don't even no his address.
You Too?
Wonders...
Re: Choose Whom You'd Love To Bleep... by Nobody: 11:07pm On Oct 01, 2015
icedbeatz:
Aba boy listen up, the thread is useless and those who responded by naming celebrities they want to fvck are the useless ones, some one like myself who have exposed their stupidity is the only or one of the few sensible ones here. But I don't expect an Illiterate like you to understand. If it isn't spare parts talk you would always be lost.

2 Likes

Re: Choose Whom You'd Love To Bleep... by Nobody: 11:10pm On Oct 01, 2015
icedbeatz:
hell no, I know better bro (have analysed the patient, can't trade words with a "Useless person " haha)but e fight has been a little funny. into trouble? over a nairaland troll comments? I wish I could
you forgot to tell them how I have always trashed your ass and fed you with sand whenever you tried to challenge me. U should learn to avoid me like a plague. Made in Aba.

2 Likes

Re: Choose Whom You'd Love To Bleep... by Nobody: 11:11pm On Oct 01, 2015
hebenezher:
Useless beyond description
saharrap there, lizard.

2 Likes

Re: Choose Whom You'd Love To Bleep... by Nobody: 11:12pm On Oct 01, 2015
Bernoulli01:
ok sir

2 Likes

Re: Choose Whom You'd Love To Bleep... by EnigmaticEnigma(m): 11:43pm On Oct 01, 2015
grad2012:
why are u his PA nee embarassed

yeah bae, I screen all his appointments, so yeah cool

if you want time wit him, then you gotta put in the time with me angry

we can start slow, with a coffee undecided
Re: Choose Whom You'd Love To Bleep... by Nobody: 11:44pm On Oct 01, 2015
firstEVA:
you forgot to tell them how I have always trashed your ass and fed you with sand whenever you tried to challenge me. U should learn to avoid me like a plague. Made in Aba.
by trashing you mean ranting like a goat on heat? I'll give you that, ranting is your thing dear. Can't engage you until you up your intelligence and maybe miraculously cured of your illness, until then kiddo ...... chao

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Choose Whom You'd Love To Bleep... by simplymade(m): 11:45pm On Oct 01, 2015
hebenezher:
can't help laughing, nigga, i've seen different species of stupidity. But pardon me, yours is special.. Goon
niccur u gat me lafin hard man...thats some real sh1t
Re: Choose Whom You'd Love To Bleep... by oloyede252(m): 11:47pm On Oct 01, 2015
firstEVA:
ok sir
useful lady,which type of weed do you smoke?you're just unnecessarily stupid this night.
which type of weed do you smoke?
Oshogbo Weed:
Makes them talk or comment stupidly
Ipodo Weed:
Makes them wanna have sex with anything that moves
around
Agege Weed:
Makes them jump around like they are training for the olympics
Ikeja Weed:
Makes them feel fly like they celebrities
Jamaican Weed:
Makes him feel like they are king Kong.. they both run around
tearing anything they can lay their hands on
Cuban Weed:
Makes them feel like they are the president of the whole nation
Zimbabwe Weed:
Makes them possess imaginary strength: they fit carry block
dey climb up and down or even doing menial jobs
Weeds made for the gods:
Hmmmmmmm very critical... them go enter bush dey chop
anything

1 Like

Re: Choose Whom You'd Love To Bleep... by Feemmy(m): 11:51pm On Oct 01, 2015
firstEVA:
ok sir

But you can fight sha

1 Like

Re: Choose Whom You'd Love To Bleep... by Nobody: 11:59pm On Oct 01, 2015
firstEVA, you taking it too serious. I have seen where young girls were asked which of these guys would you have a fling with, marry, one night stand etc. and they answered so its like the same thing here. Fine the boy is young but its none of your business. if he didnt put a picture there, you wont know.

the way you keep arguing on and on, ranting like its something serious, i fear for your male younger brother or your boyfriend or husband. you cut across like a lady who's domineering

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Never Knew She Is A Prostitute Disguising As My Girlfriend / Qualities Of A Dream Man Or Woman / Pls I Need Some Reasonable Advice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.