Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,502 members, 7,954,924 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 12:34 PM

65 Million Nigerians Still Illiterate, Says UNESCO - Education (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 65 Million Nigerians Still Illiterate, Says UNESCO (14016 Views)

NYSC Rejects Illiterate Graduates Of Enugu University (ESUT) / 10 Signs You Only Went To School But An Illiterate / Rebecca Chinyelu-Chukwuanukwu (UNIZIK) Wins Unesco Prize In Geneva (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 65 Million Nigerians Still Illiterate, Says UNESCO by NemzySeries(m): 4:25pm On Oct 02, 2015
InvertedHammer:
Of course.

Nemzyseries is a good example
derz no nid telling u aw much God has held me achieved in life if not frustration & bitter wud kill u like boko haram.......foolish fool
Re: 65 Million Nigerians Still Illiterate, Says UNESCO by tonychristopher: 5:38pm On Oct 02, 2015
monkey...go back and read

what happened to comprehension as a part of english in jss1 ?

did you skip your class to sell akara?
Touchey:

you never said "lack" on your previous post. dummy!! go back and read it!
Re: 65 Million Nigerians Still Illiterate, Says UNESCO by Nobody: 5:53pm On Oct 02, 2015
Ur fAdA!!!
wexyee:
ilitrate alert!!
Re: 65 Million Nigerians Still Illiterate, Says UNESCO by VickyRotex(f): 9:48pm On Oct 02, 2015
notoriousbabe:
I knows 2 of them,vickyrotex and eleko1,they doesn't know books/read and write

Lmao.

Yes, we doesn't knows it o
Re: 65 Million Nigerians Still Illiterate, Says UNESCO by Neplusultra(f): 11:12pm On Oct 02, 2015
tonychristopher:

nwanyi di sharp, nwanyi oma, enewe ukwu egbuo ewu, enewe ikpu egbu mgbada..juo okeipku

I have been roaming the face of the earth trying to cut deals ...lol but I am around. Nne kedu ije ?
Am aii!
Re: 65 Million Nigerians Still Illiterate, Says UNESCO by cally3D(m): 5:12pm On Oct 03, 2015
uselessgoat:
MANY OF THEM ARE IGBOS. THAT'S WHY THEY WANT BIAFRA SO IGBO CAN BE THEIR NATIONAL LANGUAGE SINCE THEIR TONGUE IS TOO TWISTED WITH AKPU AND OGBONO SOUP undecidedWHICH MAKES ENGLISH SPEAKING SO HARD FOR THEM.

EVEN THEIR SUICIDE MISSION LEADER NNAMDI KANU PRONOUNCED OIL AS "OYEL" ON RADIO BIAFRA undecided
I bet u ain't ready for an arguement or comparison b/w Nigeria n' Biafra! So shut the hell up!
Re: 65 Million Nigerians Still Illiterate, Says UNESCO by Nobody: 7:40pm On Oct 03, 2015
wexyee:
ilitrate ( illiterate ) alert!!
Re: 65 Million Nigerians Still Illiterate, Says UNESCO by wexyee: 1:11am On Oct 04, 2015
Mprepz:
Ur fAdA!!! (your father)
Re: 65 Million Nigerians Still Illiterate, Says UNESCO by Ade3000yrs(m): 11:31pm On May 22, 2016
Sanchez01:
All these international organizations and their lust for unverified statistics. It still baffles me on how they drew their conclusion based on survey tracking, with the mention of Katsina as probable case study.

65 million is really on the high side and it's indeed scary... Hungerbad and Balloski, the wailers you're referring to are not stark illiterates, some, though not all are educated but not enlightened. A case study of a chief wailer accusing the opposition for chasing him from Facebook, whereas he was only asked by Facebook to verify his accountundecided
Bro, I stand aright with you, truly, we are on the edge of oblivion. Believing every God dam unverified hell and heap of brimmed stones these international spoiler organizations says about Nigeria will only further deepen the crisis at hand. What we want is good news and not bad news. I must say frantically from history that most of this so called developed countries mouth spoiling Nigeria aided alot in its degradation to this extent. When you admit its OK for someone to insult your mother and father and siblings, and neighbour, without you nipping it in the bud, just know that the next and ultimate target is you. U will be next. These people are what i consider as parasite and viral disease. Their ultimate aspiration is to see you go under out of envy. From the 48 laws of power, the 50th law and the 33 Strategy of war, I strongly believe this is the "Divide and Attack Strategy," the western world has perpetrated this tactics on Nigeria and the entire African continent for centuries. Only monkeys will fall for such fables and tales by the moon light. Talks of problems without Solution is gibberish and a dangerous nonsense.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Tinubu Directs Education Officials To Conduct Census Of All Schools, Teachers / University Of Maiduguri Post Ume First List Result / Christian Association Of Nigeria Begs FG To Take Over LAUTECH (PHOTO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.