Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,325 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:51 AM

Ladipo Market Finally Demolished - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Ladipo Market Finally Demolished (61395 Views)

Traders At Ladipo Market In Lagos Turn Man's Car To Mobile Shop During Repair / Watch How Ladipo Market Was Demolished (Video) / Section Of Ladipo Market Demolished (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladipo Market Finally Demolished by Liamm(m): 2:19pm On Oct 02, 2015
Bollinger:

And every citizen is always saying i love my country, Nigeria. Nigeria is not a country, It is a collection of dysfunctional people living in close proximity to one another. Too many tribes, too many deep rooted hatred for one another and too much distrust. There is no way Nigeria will be prosperous. It is not just possible. A house divided amongst itself will fall, it is inevitable. Thank God i relinquished that burden of being called a Nigerian a long time ago. Sometimes i miss it, but each time i visit NL i am reminded of why i took that decision and i wake up to reality. I thank God for my life.
how feasible is that bro? Would like to follow suit. sad

6 Likes

Re: Ladipo Market Finally Demolished by masterpix(m): 2:19pm On Oct 02, 2015
coolitempa:
Ladipo market was a nuisance.......reminds one of those dirty markets in iboland......thank goodness it's finally gone...... grin.....gradually by stealth....our leaders are sending the flat.heads a message of orderliness and ownership..... grin....next stop.....Alaba.......let them continue to abuse and provoke us.....we go see who go cry........ cheesy
foolish she goat I leave you with Psalm 109 :17....

7 Likes

Re: Ladipo Market Finally Demolished by Bollinger(m): 2:21pm On Oct 02, 2015
Liamm:
how feasible is that bro? Would like to follow suit.

Emigrate legally as soon as possible to a sane country.

7 Likes

Re: Ladipo Market Finally Demolished by manie(m): 2:21pm On Oct 02, 2015
lurther:
This people don't know that igbos are wise.

I can still vividly remember how fashola demolished tejuosho market at yaba to build a shopping mall all in the name of Reconstruction.

It is almost 2years they have finished building and commisioned that tejuosho market. Infact, they have commisioned it 3 times, yet the place is empty, desolate and rottening. Make yoruba traders go collect the shop na. I always laugh anytime I pass there, you will see girls dancing while music is being played, begging igbo men to come collect shop.

Hahahahahahah!!! They should continue to demolish all the markets, no problem. They will demolish and demolish and demolish till they realize that there is no more revenue to collect.

I implore my igbo brothers to go start a huge motor parts market in the south-east were the whole of africa can come an patronise them, like how innoson located his motor plant in Nnewi. All this petty actions by the yorubas could turn out to be a blessing to Ndigbo at the long run, while they loose out totally.

Please, my people go to tejuosho market today... they are just paying security there for nothing, over 2years now. We don get sense.
Shoprite is coming to Tejuosho.

11 Likes

Re: Ladipo Market Finally Demolished by MrEverest(m): 2:21pm On Oct 02, 2015
lurther:

I can still vividly remember how fashola demolished tejuosho market at yaba to build a shopping mall all in the name of Reconstruction.

It is almost 2years they have finished building and commisioned that tejuosho market. Infact, they have commisioned it 3 times, yet the place is empty, desolate and rottening. Make yoruba traders go collect the shop na. I always laugh anytime I pass there, you will see girls dancing while music is being played, begging igbo men to come collect shop.

Hahahahahahah!!! They should continue to demolish all the markets, no problem. They will demolish and demolish and demolish till they realize that there is no more revenue to collect.

I implore my igbo brothers to go start a huge motor parts market in the south-east were the whole of africa can come an patronise them, like how innoson located his motor plant in Nnewi. All this petty actions by the yorubas could turn out to be a blessing to Ndigbo at the long run, while they loose out totally.

Please, my people go to tejuosho market today... they are just paying security there for nothing, over 2years now. We don get sense.
lol, I know the new Tejuose market but kept wondering why the place remained desolate despite the money that was invested there but never knew that Igbos placed an embargo on the market!!! lwkmd, cunny man die, cunny man bury am. Make Fashola and his yoruba folks go and occupy it then. !diats. Modified, This is another wake-up call for Igbos in Nigeria. Gradually divest from Lagos, especially productive ventures that pay heavy taxes to government and employ peole in large numbers like industries, markets etc and invest more in the East. Innocent Chukuwma that built the first indigenous car plant(IVM) in Nnewi, Barth Nnaji that built geometric at Aba or Charles Ugwu that built Ebony rice at Ebonyi are not fools rather they are wise men that understand what is going on. If Ladipo is transferred to Nnewi or Aba or Onitsha it would not cease to make profit rather people will come from far and near to patronize them. I saw one Igboman advertising his newly built Tomato paste factory called Erisco in Lagos with CBN officials that came to inspect the place and I was disappointed, I asked myself why in this present global village will this man choose to build this factory in Lagos were Igbos are now being envied and vilified while Onitsha, Aba, NNewi and Enugu etc are there looking for investors

21 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ladipo Market Finally Demolished by lastpage: 2:21pm On Oct 02, 2015
coolitempa:
Ladipo market was a nuisance.......reminds one of those dirty markets in iboland......thank goodness it's finally gone...... grin.....gradually by stealth....our leaders are sending the flat.heads a message of orderliness and ownership..... grin....next stop.....Alaba.......let them continue to abuse and provoke us.....we go see who go cry........ cheesy

[size=14pt]Jimi Agbaje must hear this! shocked shocked shocked

Where is his "Eze of Lagos" that he promised?[/size]
angry angry angry

Lastpage!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladipo Market Finally Demolished by Nobody: 2:24pm On Oct 02, 2015
This is wickedness. .....how can they do a thing like that in lagos ...
What is special in lagos?
human being can easily forget things in this life...... have their forgot that lagos was once a federal capital in Nigeria? If lagos were not a once a federal capital of Nigeria who would even know lagos today. ..
mind you that lagos little development today was hand work of all Nigeria as a whole I meant 36 state of all Nigeria. Lagos this lagos that what is there in lagos. ?
Imagine all the south west has abandoned all their state and focused on lagos and none of them now care about their state anymore and the funniest thing about them don't go to they various homes anymore. ....everyone is busy claiming lagos this lagos that. ..I thought we all voted for change why do you choose to subdued people just because you have the power over them.....

6 Likes

Re: Ladipo Market Finally Demolished by omonnakoda: 2:24pm On Oct 02, 2015
Liamm:
did an IGBO man say that in the outside world or are you tagging them as "disrespectful" just because of online ethnic brawls?

This is a well known fact in Port Harcourt ask any Ikwerre man.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladipo Market Finally Demolished by MadCow1: 2:24pm On Oct 02, 2015
FatIjeomaOkolie:
This is excellent development

Kudos to the government

Let's see what Igbos will do now since Lagos is no mans land

Wait till your father's tokunbo 1992 jetta breaks down again and he needs spare parts.

When your mama start to lap you inside Molue no be person go tell you the importance of Igbo Boys in your miserable life.

Anu mpama

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladipo Market Finally Demolished by Kingspin(m): 2:25pm On Oct 02, 2015
It is easy to become a citizen of UK or US then become even if is half in Nigeria. The more the divide the more Nigeria broke and wept for ever. Who cares abt one Nigeria that is just to thief people. Development not fight is key. but why attributing the mkt to igbos? I mean see how some people are over happy abt the demolition. Nobody can finish the fight.

3 Likes

Re: Ladipo Market Finally Demolished by manneger2: 2:27pm On Oct 02, 2015
omonnakoda:

The shops were NOT THEIR SHOPS. They always were tenants. The tendency is for a long standing tenant to start feeling entitled. No matter how long a houseboy lives with a family he does not become their child.

After the shops are developed old tenants have no rights to return .They can apply and be considered like any other entity
Eyoloba write up lack meaning .. Fooolish yolaba boi u don't know an Igbo man can buy a shop at Lagos and it become his own, D same way tifnubu can buy a house at USA.....I no blame u guyz why won't you be jealous when u are lazy, u only no how to gossip and hate on a particular tribe. Yeye boy

9 Likes

Re: Ladipo Market Finally Demolished by obailala(m): 2:27pm On Oct 02, 2015
So because a market is demolished, it is now seen as deliberate war against Igbos and some people go as far as mocking people who lose their means of livelihood? undecided.... Is it only in Lagos that markets have been demolished?... and is it only Igbo dominated markets that have been demolished?... Why must everything be tribalised to raise needless tribal tension in Nigeria?

It's a sad development for those involved/affected, but at the end, it is for the better good. I don't see why this should be turned into a tribal war.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ladipo Market Finally Demolished by lastpage: 2:28pm On Oct 02, 2015
GMan650:
Tribal war on another thread again. Can this war ever end on Nairaland? It's only a pity that the Hausa's are not well represented; it would have been World war III cos aboki no dey gree

Thats how you know "smart people"!

They dont #Wail, yet dont be deceived that they dont read or know what goes on here!

They just strike................SILENTLY!

Lastpage!

6 Likes

Re: Ladipo Market Finally Demolished by omonnakoda: 2:28pm On Oct 02, 2015
Chukwugekwu:
This is wickedness. .....how can they do a thing like that in lagos ...
What is special in lagos?
human being can easily forget things in this life...... have their forgot that lagos was once a federal capital in Nigeria? If lagos were not a once a federal capital of Nigeria who would even know lagos today. ..
mind you that lagos little development today was hand work of all Nigeria as a whole I meant 36 state of all Nigeria. Lagos this lagos that what is there in lagos. ?
Imagine all the south west has abandoned all their state and focused on lagos and none of them now care about their state anymore and the funniest thing about them don't go to they various homes anymore. ....everyone is busy claiming lagos this lagos that. ..I thought we all voted for change why do you choose to subdued people just because you have the power over them.....

Mushin was never Federal capital ,go and do your research properly. Mushin was part of the Western Region. The Federal Capital territory in Lagos State did not cover the whole state. Lagos State was created in 1968. Before that there was Lagos Municipality which was the Capital. This was Ikoyi,Lagos Island,Yaba,Apapa,Victoria Island,Surulere. That is where you had State House Marina,Dodan Barracks,Supreme Court and Federal Secretariat

Places Like Badagry Ikeja Epe and Ikorodu were in the Western Region. Those who own Lagos will gladly tell you the history

22 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Ladipo Market Finally Demolished by repogirl(f): 2:30pm On Oct 02, 2015
coolitempa:
for your small brain wey dey inside that your ogó wey big reach Kilimanjaro, you don make sense ba? undecided

Igbos never cry, they don't have time to waste on crying except crying will bring money to the table. cheesy

15 Likes

Re: Ladipo Market Finally Demolished by Liamm(m): 2:31pm On Oct 02, 2015
omonnakoda:

This is a well known fact in Port Harcourt ask any Ikwerre man.

I won't say anything to you again. Have a nice day

3 Likes

Re: Ladipo Market Finally Demolished by omonnakoda: 2:31pm On Oct 02, 2015
Liamm:
I won't say anything to you again. Have a nice day
Naff off!!

2 Likes

Re: Ladipo Market Finally Demolished by AtlanticBreeze: 2:32pm On Oct 02, 2015
This Ambode is allowing himself to be used by the devil called tinubu, well lets see how he ends

2 Likes

Re: Ladipo Market Finally Demolished by lastpage: 2:33pm On Oct 02, 2015
obailala:
So because a market is demolished, it is now seen as deliberate war against Igbos?.... Is it only in Lagos that markets have been demolished?... and is it only Igbo dominated markets that have been demolished?... Why must everything be tribalised to raise needless tribal tension in Nigeria?

I's a sad development for those involved/affected, but at the end, it is for the better good. I don't see why this should be turned into a tribal war.

Psychologist will tell you that the "VICTIM MENTALITY " suits the delusion of the perpetrator as its provides a HIDING PLACE FROM REALITY FOR THEM!

If and Ibo person leaves in yoru house for thirty years and after that you decide to "Demolish and Rebuild" the house, he will tell you that it is because yo hate him that is why you want to progress in life! grin

Its all part of the "self deceit and delusion of grandeur" that we have been saying all along!

Lastpage!

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ladipo Market Finally Demolished by patrick89(m): 2:34pm On Oct 02, 2015
omonnakoda:

They are rejoicing because Eboes are disrespectful.When they come anywhere and do well they start insulting the hosts go and ask Ikwerres. They should learn to do business and keep their mouths shut and not offend local sensibilities. There are many families that have settled in Lagos from northern Nigeria and now accepted as natives a good example is the Oshodi family. Eboes on the other hand will always show themselves "Lagos is no man's land,Eboes developed Lagos,Eboes must rule................."
Well the original hospitality shown to the Eboes will be withdrawn as they show their true colours. Back to the Ikwerre issue where Eboes lost a lot of property compared to Ibadan and Lagos after the war where their property was intact. There is nothing anyone can do to please Eboes they will never be grateful and their mindset is wherever they are they must dominate.In that regard I must confess Ahmadu Bello was right

You are very silly! The person developing the place is still an igbo man. You hate them so much allow them to go,if there is any mass exodus of igbo out of lagos, yoruba will kill their leaders....
FYI an igbo man just wnt to develop the place, I know the man, He is a very young guy in his early 30s

7 Likes

Re: Ladipo Market Finally Demolished by nedu666: 2:34pm On Oct 02, 2015
when will ibos learn from north. look at alaba rago. u think those folks dont like good things, but they know this is not their land. so they ensure minimal or no development there.

3 Likes

Re: Ladipo Market Finally Demolished by lastpage: 2:35pm On Oct 02, 2015
patrick89:

You are very silly! The person developing the place is still an igbo man. You hate them so much allow them to go,if there is any mass exodus of igbo out of lagos, yoruba will kill their leaders....
FYI an igbo man just wnt to develop the place, I know the man, He is a very young guy in his early 30s

Let him go and use his blood money to develop Anambara now, abi na by force to develop another man's land? angry angry shocked shocked

Lastpage!

17 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ladipo Market Finally Demolished by omonnakoda: 2:36pm On Oct 02, 2015
nedu666:
when will ibos learn from north. look at alaba rago. u think those folks dont like good things, but they know this is not their land. so they ensure minimal or no development there.
And what development is there at Ladipo? Please do not make funny jokes

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ladipo Market Finally Demolished by Masterclass32: 2:39pm On Oct 02, 2015
It would be nice if Igbos look East.

This kind of thing will always happen. You are on another man's land. Develop the east and we can have our business at home. If we have one or two more 'Lagoses' elsewhere, the economy would be better for it. We must not all troop to one place. I pray those affected recover quickly.

'Think Home' should be the word

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladipo Market Finally Demolished by SUBWAY101(m): 2:39pm On Oct 02, 2015
[s]
chuna1985:

No matter what the Lagos government does.....

Lagos will remain a no man's land.

Igbos will never leave Lagos.

This will only strengthen dem more.
[/s]

Chime Chukwuma, While your ranting ends on nairaland. grin grin grin grin grin

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ladipo Market Finally Demolished by AtlanticBreeze: 2:39pm On Oct 02, 2015
omonnakoda:

The shops were NOT THEIR SHOPS. They always were tenants. The tendency is for a long standing tenant to start feeling entitled. No matter how long a houseboy lives with a family he does not become their child.

After the shops are developed old tenants have no rights to return .They can apply and be considered like any other entity
stupiiddd yoruba slave, what is your business with lagos, neither you nor any member of your lazy family owns any property in lagos thats why you are coveting an igbo mans hard sweat. Tinubus boy ambode can demolish all the markets in lagos and it wont stop lagos from being a no mans land.. It wont stop the average yoruba from the south west caves and mud house cities of osun, abeokuta, ibadan and abeokuta from living from hand to mouth in lagos.

10 Likes

Re: Ladipo Market Finally Demolished by Tonnierichy(m): 2:40pm On Oct 02, 2015
lurther:

Safe trip!!
We need breeze of comfort

10 Likes

Re: Ladipo Market Finally Demolished by omonnakoda: 2:41pm On Oct 02, 2015
lastpage:

Let him go and use his blood money to develop Anambara now, abi na by force to develop another man's land? angry angry shocked shocked

Lastpage!
I no know o! This kind Samaritans for Nigeria!! Make dem go develop Ibarklikedog ,WhoNayWee and Hoombiddy

7 Likes

Re: Ladipo Market Finally Demolished by coolitempa(f): 2:41pm On Oct 02, 2015
masterpix:
foolish she goat I leave you with Psalm 109 :17....

By your mouth....so have you proclaimed..... cheesy

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Akwa Ibom Pencil Factory's Ready, Pics Of The Factory & Pencils Produced / 'Obituary': See What A Loan Shark Did To One Of Their Defaulters / Man Hides His Money In A Can In Lagos - Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.