Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,133 members, 7,818,401 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:32 PM

Ladipo Market Finally Demolished - Business (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Ladipo Market Finally Demolished (61437 Views)

Traders At Ladipo Market In Lagos Turn Man's Car To Mobile Shop During Repair / Watch How Ladipo Market Was Demolished (Video) / Section Of Ladipo Market Demolished (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladipo Market Finally Demolished by Rotimi47: 4:24pm On Oct 02, 2015
Benbelor:
We yorubas are fools even,we brawl over things that are no issues,how can a fellow nigerian be happy that a market populated bya fellow ws distroyed? Just because they are ibos? This is the opium of hatred and insanity....high time Amode finds his bearings and stop destroying markets over tribal dominance nonsense! I stand for one Nigerian and any nigerian cn develope anywhere in Nigeria for nigeria,yorubas let's learn from the igbos because our brothers are also in the easts #Lobatan
You ain't Yoruba as it's back to sender 1 zillion times.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladipo Market Finally Demolished by lastpage: 4:30pm On Oct 02, 2015
chuna1985:

fashiola n olopo eyes rigged the election massively so that agbage will not win...But that's not a p, we proved we owned Lagos by winning 3 federal house of reps positions...imagine how it feels, an igbo man representing a Yoruba man on the federal levels inside the so called yorubaland...lmfao...e pain dem like yellow pepper.

I bet Ibos have never Rigged election...... infact, PDP are such Saints they have never heard of it before! grin grin

But then, winning three federal Seats in Lagos is simply an indication of one thing: Lagos is SPECIAL and DIFFERENT from every other place in Nigeria!

In Lagos, like New York, any NEWBIE can thrive and be ANYTHING... as long as they OBEY THE LAW of the Land
That is the hallmark of "sophisticated people', Nigga! Or why do you think every Ibo wants to go to [b]Ame-lica?
grin

..And that is why some of you have have DISOWNED your Erosion-ridden, desolate land, for Lagos! undecided undecided

As long as you "behave yourself", Lagosians will ALWAYS welcome you.

We have "evolved" beyond your still primitive level.

Lastpage!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladipo Market Finally Demolished by phazotron(m): 4:34pm On Oct 02, 2015
Keneking:
Sai Ambode shocked

See below for places where new businesses can spring

- Onitsha main market
- Nnewi main market
- Okpoko main market
- Umuleri main market
- Feggae main market
- Oba main market

All in Anambra State, South Eastern Nigeria grin

then go naaa. apparently theres more markets in anambra than in lagos.

2 Likes

Re: Ladipo Market Finally Demolished by lastpage: 4:35pm On Oct 02, 2015
Obiagu1:

Pain me? How?
When I've already bought a property from a poor Yoruba man in Lagos and he will soon waste the whole money performing one owambe to another. Useless spendthrifts!

It is our mission, just letting you know what's going on and let you die slowly of frustration from your failure to change the course of events in Lagos.

It's fun really to watch you people kick and scream helplessly.

Please, l take God beg all of una, KEEP BUYING ALL THE HOUSES and LAND IN LAGOS!
Yorubas need the money to do other things, including but not limited to Owambe! grin grin
I take God call on all Yorubas, to keep selling House and land to these daft people.... use the money for what you need to do today!

[size=18pt]When its "time to go", l hope Ibos will UPROOT their "House and Land" and take them to your Biafra!
1967 on my mind![/size]
undecided undecided

"Those who refuse to learn from HISTORY, are bound to repeat their foolish MISTAKES, ALL OVER AGAIN.... and AGAIN!

BTW: I have land to sell o! Special price for Omo-Yiibo only! pay and Collect! grin grin

Lastpage!

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ladipo Market Finally Demolished by otunbateekay(m): 4:35pm On Oct 02, 2015
Interesting...
Re: Ladipo Market Finally Demolished by phazotron(m): 4:37pm On Oct 02, 2015
Benbelor:
We yorubas are fools even,we brawl over things that are no issues,how can a fellow nigerian be happy that a market populated bya fellow ws distroyed? Just because they are ibos? This is the opium of hatred and insanity....high time Amode finds his bearings and stop destroying markets over tribal dominance nonsense! I stand for one Nigerian and any nigerian cn develope anywhere in Nigeria for nigeria,yorubas let's learn from the igbos because our brothers are also in the easts #Lobatan

you this cowardly low self esteem infected pig masquerading as a yoruba.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladipo Market Finally Demolished by eagleeye2: 4:38pm On Oct 02, 2015
walemoney007:
should the ibos be begged to rent shops in tejuosho..who is stopping ibos from renting shops in tejuosho?
With demolition and rebuilding, you think any business man is ready to keep up with that sham. Let Shoprite buy up all the shops, and let Shoprite or any other foreign company take over Ladipo when it's finally rebuilt.

2 Likes

Re: Ladipo Market Finally Demolished by phazotron(m): 4:40pm On Oct 02, 2015
secretsofpeace:

Surely the oblong heads can demolish all they can. Let the rebuild their ultra modern malls, we will rent and even buy up all available shops and spaces and inflict misery in their lives by making sure we take double the rent thru the products they come to buy from our shops. We will continue to inflict misery in ur lives and let ur wifes carry our loads with ur malnourished babies tied on their backs and after they only receive peanuts for jobs well done. So long as this zoo called nigeria remains one, we will continue being a menance to ur lives! Try us and see!

stupidity and grand delusion personified.

2 Likes

Re: Ladipo Market Finally Demolished by mjoo(m): 4:42pm On Oct 02, 2015
Let wait nd watch but it is a gud development sha

No need for tribalism everybody is welcome in lag but it belong to d yorubas

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladipo Market Finally Demolished by omonnakoda: 4:43pm On Oct 02, 2015
phazotron:

then go naaa. apparently theres more markets in anambra than in lagos.
I am perplexing
Re: Ladipo Market Finally Demolished by phazotron(m): 4:43pm On Oct 02, 2015
kingofabia:
Am proudly IGBO. I dont blame the yourbas for this bullshit. If we had developed eastern nigeria. No1 will treat us like this. Cant we take this our business back home. I blame igbos for our own misfortunes and it will not stop until we stop wailing and develop our own.

finally someone who has a bit of common sense.

2 Likes

Re: Ladipo Market Finally Demolished by PenSniper: 4:45pm On Oct 02, 2015
FatIjeomaOkolie:
This is excellent development

Kudos to the government

Let's see what Igbos will do now since Lagos is no mans land

Let me tell you what they will do going by their antecedents -
1. Issue an altimatum through their mouthpiece, Ohale-eze for the government to apologise within 24 hrs.
2. Run to ICC to save face.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ladipo Market Finally Demolished by lastpage: 4:45pm On Oct 02, 2015
manneger2:

So u don't know with time market will turn around instead of people going to Lagos they will now be going down east to buy......u may not understand this cos u have eyoloba brain, no atom business sence in u

Yea, ... like it turned around since 197o when we allowed you into Lagos, for the second time!

Assuming yotu theory is even true, are you telling me that other Yorubas from Odua states ....and the millions of Northerners and Middle-Belters in Lagos will also follow you to yoru desolate land?
keep deceiving yourself there, when you finish ... WAKE UP and Smell the Coffee! grin grin

Receive Brain, in Jesus Name!

ooh, where you go keep the Brain sef, huh?
Jesus, please keep the Brain for somebody with a sound head! tongue

Lastpage!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladipo Market Finally Demolished by phazotron(m): 4:47pm On Oct 02, 2015
omonnakoda:

They are rejoicing because Eboes are disrespectful.When they come anywhere and do well they start insulting the hosts go and ask Ikwerres. They should learn to do business and keep their mouths shut and not offend local sensibilities. There are many families that have settled in Lagos from northern Nigeria and now accepted as natives a good example is the Oshodi family. Eboes on the other hand will always show themselves "Lagos is no man's land,Eboes developed Lagos,Eboes must rule................."
Well the original hospitality shown to the Eboes will be withdrawn as they show their true colours. Back to the Ikwerre issue where Eboes lost a lot of property compared to Ibadan and Lagos after the war where their property was intact. There is nothing anyone can do to please Eboes they will never be grateful and their mindset is wherever they are they must dominate.In that regard I must confess Ahmadu Bello was right

the dumbest thing i will ever do is marry an ibo lady or vote an ibo politician when it comes to politics. people with low self esteem issues rejecting their true origin and ancestry.

4 Likes

Re: Ladipo Market Finally Demolished by Nobody: 4:47pm On Oct 02, 2015
lurther:
This people don't know that igbos are wise.

I can still vividly remember how fashola demolished tejuosho market at yaba to build a shopping mall all in the name of Reconstruction.

It is almost 2years they have finished building and commisioned that tejuosho market. Infact, they have commisioned it 3 times, yet the place is empty, desolate and rottening. Make yoruba traders go collect the shop na. I always laugh anytime I pass there, you will see girls dancing while music is being played, begging igbo men to come collect shop.

Hahahahahahah!!! They should continue to demolish all the markets, no problem. They will demolish and demolish and demolish till they realize that there is no more revenue to collect.

I implore my igbo brothers to go start a huge motor parts market in the south-east were the whole of africa can come an patronise them, like how innoson located his motor plant in Nnewi. All this petty actions by the yorubas could turn out to be a blessing to Ndigbo at the long run, while they loose out totally.

Please, my people go to tejuosho market today... they are just paying security there for nothing, over 2years now. We don get sense.
It's igbos that occupies most shops in lagos.If igbo can't rent it that means those shops will remain locked and keyed for years due to it high price.Lagos state govt is ungrateful.Most of the igbo traders whose shops were demolished by brf at tejuosho market in yaba have relocated to arena in army barrack and they are doing well in their new abode.

4 Likes

Re: Ladipo Market Finally Demolished by PenSniper: 4:47pm On Oct 02, 2015
alaoeri:
Those at Alaba should expect similar thing very soon.

Thats a must.

Sise ntele

3 Likes

Re: Ladipo Market Finally Demolished by phazotron(m): 4:48pm On Oct 02, 2015
chuna1985:

No matter what the Lagos government does.....

Lagos will remain a no man's land.

Igbos will never leave Lagos.

This will only strengthen dem more.

i love this people.

4 Likes

Re: Ladipo Market Finally Demolished by Franzinni: 4:48pm On Oct 02, 2015
Why are there so many digital gangsters in Nigeria, the true nature of man comes to light when his face is hidden. The truth is once you put yourself in the US vs them box, you have lost it already. I come from a Yoruba linage but I only identify with one race.... Human race! Stop hating .... People

2 Likes

Re: Ladipo Market Finally Demolished by phazotron(m): 4:52pm On Oct 02, 2015
lastpage:

Let him go and use his blood money to develop Anambara now, abi na by force to develop another man's land? angry angry shocked shocked

Lastpage!

abi ooooo. let him put his money to good use in his land not in no mans land.

1 Like

Re: Ladipo Market Finally Demolished by lastpage: 4:52pm On Oct 02, 2015
Benbelor:

Your FATHER is a FOOL.

When Govt gives then over a year, with set-date for demolition... I guess its only a pig-headed Ibo person that would dare a Govt of the day.

Fhuck-off, omo'ale, akotileta!

Lastpage!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladipo Market Finally Demolished by lastpage: 4:54pm On Oct 02, 2015
bashydemy:
hahaha and the last time i check the richest man in African is an Ibo man...

Yea, the last timel checked, Aliko dangotte is from Umahia! grin grin

dont mind these Ibo mofos jawe!

Lastpage!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladipo Market Finally Demolished by manie(m): 4:55pm On Oct 02, 2015
eagleeye2:

grin grin grin
You would rather a South African company takes over Tejuosho than people from your own country.
And we will still say ONE NIGERIA.
Good Luck
We are ONE AFRICAN.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ladipo Market Finally Demolished by phazotron(m): 4:55pm On Oct 02, 2015
Obiagu1:
What Yoruba goons don't know is that one can't start trading with an empty pocket. You need to have money!

Destroy it today, rebuild it tomorrow, no one would be given a stall for free! You have to pay millions.

Ask First Bank and Tejuosho developers why the market still remains desolate.

Money controls a city, if you have money, you control it.
Lazy Yoruba think government is a charity organisation.

Igbos will determine which market is functional when rebuilt. Igbos will keep buying up Lagos, a seller must sell to the highest bidder no matter how racist he is, that's a natural law.

ok we have heard u. u and ur folks been sayin this for how many years now? pple of action say something once and get it done.

By 2050, Lagos will be Igbo.
One Nigeria you want, one Nigeria you shall get!
Re: Ladipo Market Finally Demolished by FKMagazine(m): 4:57pm On Oct 02, 2015
@Bashorun GAA, #ThisIsNotJustOk. DEA is God ooo.
Re: Ladipo Market Finally Demolished by phazotron(m): 4:59pm On Oct 02, 2015
chuna1985:

Lagos will be a colony of biafra, or haven't u noticed whats happening Igbos are the most populated tribe in Lagos. We will take Lagos.

all face and no trousers.

3 Likes

Re: Ladipo Market Finally Demolished by lastpage: 5:00pm On Oct 02, 2015
Ndeewonu:
I am worried reading Yoruba people here rejoicing that the Igbo man's business has been demolished.
I never knew there is so much hatred for the Igbo man.
But the truth remains that Injustice somewhere is injustice everywhere.
It could be you tomorrow!!!

Stop your imbecilic CROCODILE PRETENCE!

Yorubas are not rejoicing but are just "replying your silly brothers, IN KIND"
Isoro'si, nigbesi" asw e say down here.

Action and Reaction are EQUAL and OPPOSITE.

if you throw me Rat, l am obliged to throw you Snake, in return.
Thats not a crime.

So you expect us to be crying with you, for being stubborn and unreasonable?
Or did the Govt not give them enough notice to quit?

Why is it always this same Stubborness and Gra-Gra, all the time?
cant you people behave like Hummans, for once?

jejely pack out and when it is done, return jejely?

How many Hausas do you see behaving like you do (online and in real life), despite their perceived nature?

Lastpage!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladipo Market Finally Demolished by Nobody: 5:01pm On Oct 02, 2015
Some nairalanders from the west who are friends to ladipo traders will be here jubilating that their friends shops are being demolished.Afterwards, they will go to the affected traders to console them.See backstabbing.

4 Likes

Re: Ladipo Market Finally Demolished by PenSniper: 5:02pm On Oct 02, 2015
lurther:
This people don't know that igbos are wise.

I can still vividly remember how fashola demolished tejuosho market at yaba to build a shopping mall all in the name of Reconstruction.

It is almost 2years they have finished building and commisioned that tejuosho market. Infact, they have commisioned it 3 times, yet the place is empty, desolate and rottening. Make yoruba traders go collect the shop na. I always laugh anytime I pass there, you will see girls dancing while music is being played, begging igbo men to come collect shop.

Hahahahahahah!!! They should continue to demolish all the markets, no problem. They will demolish and demolish and demolish till they realize that there is no more revenue to collect.

I implore my igbo brothers to go start a huge motor parts market in the
south-east were the whole of africa can come an patronise them, like how innoson located his motor plant in Nnewi. All this petty actions by the yorubas could turn out to be a blessing to Ndigbo at the long run, while they loose out totally.

Please, my people go to tejuosho market today... they are just paying
security there for nothing, over 2years now. We don get sense.

Keep swiming in delusions dummy.
You were never wanted their anyway.
If only you know how many applicants of your idiots that have been turned down, you won't be making a mockery of yourself here out of sheer ignorance.

When Ladipo market is re-constructed, none of your criminal brothers will get any allocation. The so-called revenue you gloat about are peanuts to our governments so to hell with you.
Next to follow is Alaba market whether irritating goons like it or not.
We are gonna build a megacity that will be populated and inhabited by civilized and enlightened citizenry and not polutants who are yet to come out of the 17th century cocoon.

7 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ladipo Market Finally Demolished by phazotron(m): 5:03pm On Oct 02, 2015
coolitempa:

Hehehehehehe.....see frustration....e pain am...... grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

leave the confused pigs. u want to leave nigeria yet you want to do business there. thank God i wasnt created an ibo or else by now i would be preparing to commit suicide.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ladipo Market Finally Demolished by aleem50(m): 5:03pm On Oct 02, 2015
The government is just trying to re-develop the market, when it is completed, those people doing business there can still re-apply for shops. And by the way, this demolition is not against igbo, though igbos is the most affected but don't tell me there ain't yorubas or other tribes aside igbos doing business in the popular market.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladipo Market Finally Demolished by Ryda(m): 5:04pm On Oct 02, 2015
wasco24:
no man's land they say so who is the man that demolished it

No man

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ladipo Market Finally Demolished by phazotron(m): 5:05pm On Oct 02, 2015
PenSniper:

Keep swiming in delusions dummy.
You were never wanted their anyway.
If only you know how many applicants of your idiots that have been turned down, you won't be making a mockery of yourself here out of sheer ignorance.

When Ladipo market is re-constructed, none of your criminal brothers will get any allocation. The so-called revenue you gloat about are peanuts to our governments so to hell with you.
Next to follow is Alaba market whether irritating goons like it or not.
We are gonna build a megacity that will be populated and inhabited by civilized and enlightened citizenry and not polutants who are yet to come out of the 17th century cocoon.

it definitely wont be occupied by confused goats who roam around eating stinking starch and grass all day.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Akwa Ibom Pencil Factory's Ready, Pics Of The Factory & Pencils Produced / We Are Investigating MMM Ponzi Scheme — EFCC / Man Hides His Money In A Can In Lagos - Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.