Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,120 members, 7,818,360 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:26 PM

Ladipo Market Finally Demolished - Business (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Ladipo Market Finally Demolished (61435 Views)

Traders At Ladipo Market In Lagos Turn Man's Car To Mobile Shop During Repair / Watch How Ladipo Market Was Demolished (Video) / Section Of Ladipo Market Demolished (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladipo Market Finally Demolished by melzabull(f): 7:10pm On Oct 02, 2015
obailala:
I did not expect people like you not to automatically interpret it as an attack/assault on the traders solely because of their tribe. You suffer from a very common ailment, Paranoid Personality Disorder (PPD).

It is people like you who rush and attack that old innocent relative in the village when you have a mere headache because in your paranoia, your brain always interprets everything you see as an attack.
and you ate suffering from Idiocy Induced Paranoia (IIP) who lacks the discretion to decipher when an issue has an obvious ethnic stamp.

This is evident from the comments here but you are blinded by gross st√pidity to notice, otherwise have you asked yourself why a schedule Oct. 4 demolition notice suddenly turned to Oct.1 when they took the people unawares with the demolition?..Just keep on with your delusion

2 Likes

Re: Ladipo Market Finally Demolished by obailala(m): 7:14pm On Oct 02, 2015
melzabull:
and you ate suffering from Idiocy Induced Paranoia (IIP) who lacks the discretion to decipher when an issue has an obvious ethnic stamp.

This is evident from the comments here but you are blinded by gross st√pidity to notice, otherwise have you asked yourself why a schedule Oct. 4 demolition notice suddenly turned to Oct.1 when they took the people unawares with the demolition?..Just keep on with your delusion
Kindly shut-up.

2 Likes

Re: Ladipo Market Finally Demolished by dwayni: 7:14pm On Oct 02, 2015
coolitempa:
Ladipo market was a nuisance.......reminds one of those dirty markets in iboland......thank goodness it's finally gone...... grin.....gradually by stealth....our leaders are sending the flat.heads a message of orderliness and ownership..... grin....next stop.....Alaba.......let them continue to abuse and provoke us.....we go see who go cry........ cheesy

You are disgusting. Oh I see the chick you wish to be on your profile, I bet you're ugly as fucck

4 Likes

Re: Ladipo Market Finally Demolished by melzabull(f): 7:17pm On Oct 02, 2015
obailala:
Kindly shut-up.
You are st√pid!

2 Likes

Re: Ladipo Market Finally Demolished by coolitempa(f): 7:17pm On Oct 02, 2015
dwayni:

You are disgusting. Oh I see the chick you wish to be on your profile, I bet you're ugly as fucck

one thing for sure is that I ain't disgusting....and I am absolutely stunning and that's me against a wintry backdrop. Stop being jealous. grin

2 Likes

Re: Ladipo Market Finally Demolished by otiigba1(m): 7:18pm On Oct 02, 2015
The problem with igbos is they are not even united, there is hatred and envy Amongst themselves.

5 Likes

Re: Ladipo Market Finally Demolished by dwayni: 7:21pm On Oct 02, 2015
otiigba1:
The problem with igbos is they are not even united, there is hatred and envy Amongst themselves.

Quit displaying stupidity and dumbness in public. Envy and jealousy knows no race or ethnicity.

4 Likes

Re: Ladipo Market Finally Demolished by obailala(m): 7:23pm On Oct 02, 2015
melzabull:
You are st√pid!
Smh!

It is because you are crying like a child and lamenting openly that your are being persecuted because of your tribe, that is the only reason why those iidiots you talk of are taking advantage of you idiocy, laughing, rejoicing and mocking your tribe.

2 Likes

Re: Ladipo Market Finally Demolished by laudate: 7:27pm On Oct 02, 2015
kingofabia:
The annoying thing is that the Igbo boys who grew up in Lagos will be forming like they r from Europe and we r nonsense. I stayed in Aba all tru my childhood and i dont regret it one bit..i only left aba cos work/job no dey.. If u see aba ehen, u will cry. y wud yourba people not treat us anyhow....If u see owerri, rochas has killed that city...Enugu is just civil servants..anambra is trying under obiano..ebonyi is the most backward of all....infact i am tired sef

But what da heck are the SE governors doing?? shocked angry

2 Likes

Re: Ladipo Market Finally Demolished by otiigba1(m): 7:30pm On Oct 02, 2015
dwayni:

Quit displaying stupidity and dumbness in public. Envy and jealousy knows no race or ethnicity.
thanks for the correction, but it doesn't change my opinion on igbos, my opinion stands tongue, you don't have to agree! With it.

I believe you are also entitled to your own opinion.

And oh! Methinks you are gorgeous shockedtongue, will you marry me? wink
Re: Ladipo Market Finally Demolished by donhils: 7:41pm On Oct 02, 2015
Is this ugly place the Ladipo I always hear about?

1 Like

Re: Ladipo Market Finally Demolished by Nobody: 7:42pm On Oct 02, 2015
chuna1985:

No matter what the Lagos government does.....

Lagos will remain a no man's land.

Igbos will never leave Lagos.

This will only strengthen dem more.
that's if they behave well and learn to respect their host otherwise reverse will be the case

2 Likes

Re: Ladipo Market Finally Demolished by phazotron(m): 7:43pm On Oct 02, 2015
nwanlecha:
I am not satisfied with the way Yoruba people are going about evicting Ndi Igbo from their lands. Their approach is just too gentle for my liking. If only yorubas, had bigger balls like the hausa/fulani people, Igbo land would have been more developed than it is today. Pls my dear yoruba folks, go against your cowardly stereotype for once and brazenly make Lagos too hot for these foolish Igbo people. That way, they will understand that it is only a stupid man who goes to develop another man's land, while he leaves his own to lie fallow.
Anyhow, I honestly doubt the yorubas will oblige me. Oh well, what more can I say?

ethnic cleansing be the way forward.

1 Like

Re: Ladipo Market Finally Demolished by fuckerholic(m): 7:43pm On Oct 02, 2015
U
FatIjeomaOkolie:
This is excellent development

Kudos to the government

Let's see what Igbos will do now since Lagos is no mans land
Is that your happiness and joy ?
Re: Ladipo Market Finally Demolished by Benbelor(m): 7:44pm On Oct 02, 2015
phazotron:

I can be all that 'hullabalos' yhu mentioned,fine! But I can't be an obsessed tribalist like yhur miserable self...truth be told

you this cowardly low self esteem infected pig masquerading as a yoruba.
Re: Ladipo Market Finally Demolished by Nobody: 7:46pm On Oct 02, 2015
masterpix:
foolish she goat I leave you with Psalm 109 :17....
i leave you with Psalm 109: vs 5
Re: Ladipo Market Finally Demolished by ezeagu(m): 7:47pm On Oct 02, 2015
otiigba1:

Igbo is not disunited, if you doubt me then tell me of any prominent war among Igbo people.

3 Likes

Re: Ladipo Market Finally Demolished by neverever10: 7:52pm On Oct 02, 2015
Kids full here shaa. What do you say about Nigerians living abroad When south Africa started their own all naija dey blame them. Even we wee dey naija no like each other and u expect another country to like you ahhh sorry. Charity begins at home my people

1 Like

Re: Ladipo Market Finally Demolished by Begonia(m): 7:53pm On Oct 02, 2015
prettyboi1989:
everybody is just talking off point here, d impression m getting here is that most of d commenters here are shallowminded individuals who have no value to add other dan to engage in idle tribalistic arguements.
1, d traders were against d demolition
2. an agreement was made for d demolition to start on d 4th of october only to b surprised with a sudden move by govt officials to demolish the shops on 1st of october.
Any one who cant respect an agreement can never be relied on for anything.
3. this is what made the traders to resist the demolition attempt and noted d fact that traders whose shops were demolished in d past were never compensated.
no1 is focusing on these issues, if ur family members depended on the survival of any of d shops dere ya'll wont be engaging in idle conversations here.
4.d govt officials are taking food off peoples tables with no compensation n some persons are dere cursing out ibo n yoruba tribes. its a shame.
Finally!
I was just looking for that lone, reasonable comment that is the norm in threads like this.
Now, I can stop reading.

2 Likes

Re: Ladipo Market Finally Demolished by Nobody: 7:54pm On Oct 02, 2015
Chukwugekwu:
This is wickedness. .....how can they do a thing like that in lagos ...
What is special in lagos?
human being can easily forget things in this life...... have their forgot that lagos was once a federal capital in Nigeria? If lagos were not a once a federal capital of Nigeria who would even know lagos today. ..
mind you that lagos little development today was hand work of all Nigeria as a whole I meant 36 state of all Nigeria. Lagos this lagos that what is there in lagos. ?
Imagine all the south west has abandoned all their state and focused on lagos and none of them now care about their state anymore and the funniest thing about them don't go to they various homes anymore. ....everyone is busy claiming lagos this lagos that. ..I thought we all voted for change why do you choose to subdued people just because you have the power over them.....

My brother things are not like that, we yorubas love the ibos with all our hearts but the demolition of this market is 4 development purposes not by any means against d igbos, yorubas and other tribes are there.

1 Like

Re: Ladipo Market Finally Demolished by fuckerholic(m): 7:56pm On Oct 02, 2015
FatIjeomaOkolie:

Free me abeg. Am I the one that destroyed your uncles 2x2 shop at Ladipo?

Chukwu okike abiama Fire your mouth dia if you abuse me again

Mkpi
See how happy you are because you are trained in igboland.
Re: Ladipo Market Finally Demolished by otiigba1(m): 7:58pm On Oct 02, 2015
ezeagu:

Igbo is not disunited, if you doubt me then tell me of any prominent war among Igbo people.
i wasn't suggesting they are at war, perhaps not directly, i meant they couldn't even trust themselves, some of the ibos are on the side of the yorubas hoping to get an alocation from the would be newly built shops. Even though they never originally owned any shop before.

1 Like

Re: Ladipo Market Finally Demolished by Nobody: 8:00pm On Oct 02, 2015
AtlanticBreeze:
This Ambode is allowing himself to be used by the devil called tinubu, well lets see how he ends
end well

1 Like

Re: Ladipo Market Finally Demolished by freelife4all(m): 8:06pm On Oct 02, 2015
alextayo:

In as much as I wouldn't want to be involved in this tribal war, let me correct you on this particular statement with an experience I had in 2006. I was born and grew up in Aba before moving back to Lagos.

I was posted to Eleme Rivers State for my NYSC in 2006 and there I met Onyinye, a pretty Igbo lady from Orlu l.g.a Abia state.

We visited her Uncle during one of the holidays and he asked for my state of origin. He was SHOCKED when I told him that I am from Epe l.g.a, Lagos state. The next word he uttered was: I THOUGHT LAGOS IS NO MANS LAND, HOW COME YOU ARE FROM LAGOS.

I felt insulted and embarrassed that my would be in-law is calling my ancestral home a NO MANS LAND. That was the beginning of the end of the relationship.

oh sorry, thank God you didn't kill yourself that because your suppose father in law thought that LAGOS is no man's land
Re: Ladipo Market Finally Demolished by otiigba1(m): 8:06pm On Oct 02, 2015
neverever10:
Kids full here shaa. What do you say about Nigerians living abroad When south Africa started their own all naija dey blame them. Even we wee dey naija no like each other and u expect another country to like you ahhh sorry. Charity begins at home my people
exactly! I tried to articulate this on my earlier post but i got insults. Nigerians are the problem with nigeria. And the sad thing is, they are in denial.

2 Likes

Re: Ladipo Market Finally Demolished by IamAtribalist: 8:09pm On Oct 02, 2015
Franzinni:
Why are there so many digital gangsters in Nigeria, the true nature of man comes to light when his face is hidden. The truth is once you put yourself in the US vs them box, you have lost it already. I come from a Yoruba linage but I only identify with one race.... Human race! Stop hating .... People

cool Hey amala-eater so you are telling your tribesmen to be MORE righteous than their enemies - you are a FOOL. I usually don't agree with amala -politics but in this case I support what they are doing. How can you go to another man's land and call it 'a no man's land?' The flattheads dug their own grave -truth is bitter but alas it is still truth.

4 Likes

Re: Ladipo Market Finally Demolished by Nobody: 8:10pm On Oct 02, 2015
Prince16:

That is exactly my point!
Now u are dancing to my tune.
Let's not allow PRIDE to colour our reasoning!
The Igboman needs 2 sell his electronics to the Yoruba/Hausas just as they too need 2 buy from him, c'est teris Paribus. Again, one complements d other.
I believe it sticks now, does it?
If not, try ds 4 size:
FROM HENCEFORTH LET EVERY IGBOMAN DESIST FROM BUYING/SELLING FROM/TO NON-IGBOS. LET THE IGBO TRADE WITH IGBOS ALONE, then d import of what I'm saying will sink in! - same goes for the other tribes/minorities.
BOTTOMLINE: WE COMPLEMENT ONE ANOTHER!
Thanks.

U have no option.
Re: Ladipo Market Finally Demolished by Nobody: 8:12pm On Oct 02, 2015
AtlanticBreeze:

stupiiddd yoruba slave, what is your business with lagos, neither you nor any member of your lazy family owns any property in lagos thats why you are coveting an igbo mans hard sweat. Tinubus boy ambode can demolish all the markets in lagos and it wont stop lagos from being a no mans land.. It wont stop the average yoruba from the south west caves and mud house cities of osun, abeokuta, ibadan and abeokuta from living from hand to mouth in lagos.
yoruba people are lazy right? then what you all doing in the south west with lazy people if u r not lazy? Ibos dominated everywhere in the south west not only lagos dat u covet. for your information d igbos r the most lazy set of people in nigeria get that fact into ur lazy igbo head. u r leaches all in the south west roadsides with your women that are 99.9% prostitute in the southwest dancing along d roads.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladipo Market Finally Demolished by Akanbiedu(m): 8:13pm On Oct 02, 2015
nwanlecha:
I am not satisfied with the way Yoruba people are going about evicting Ndi Igbo from their lands. Their approach is just too gentle for my liking. If only yorubas, had bigger balls like the hausa/fulani people, Igbo land would have been more developed than it is today. Pls my dear yoruba folks, go against your cowardly stereotype for once and brazenly make Lagos too hot for these foolish Igbo people. That way, they will understand that it is only a stupid man who goes to develop another man's land, while he leaves his own to lie fallow.
Anyhow, I honestly doubt the yorubas will oblige me. Oh well, what more can I say?

True my lady. That's Yoruba cowardice at display. I don't understand why they have to consult and give one year notice.

Like you, I am hoping Igbo people will push enough to bring out some courage.

2 Likes

Re: Ladipo Market Finally Demolished by Begonia(m): 8:16pm On Oct 02, 2015
alextayo:

In as much as I wouldn't want to be involved in this tribal war, let me correct you on this particular statement with an experience I had in 2006. I was born and grew up in Aba before moving back to Lagos.

I was posted to Eleme Rivers State for my NYSC in 2006 and there I met Onyinye, a pretty Igbo lady from Orlu l.g.a Abia state.

We visited her Uncle during one of the holidays and he asked for my state of origin. He was SHOCKED when I told him that I am from Epe l.g.a, Lagos state. The next word he uttered was: I THOUGHT LAGOS IS NO MANS LAND, HOW COME YOU ARE FROM LAGOS.

I felt insulted and embarrassed that my would be in-law is calling my ancestral home a NO MANS LAND. That was the beginning of the end of the relationship.

Lmao! I know this isn't exactly funny but I can't help it.
You just allowed a man dictate your future with a few words.
Do people like this actually exist in the real world?!
Unbelievable!

2 Likes

Re: Ladipo Market Finally Demolished by melzabull(f): 8:24pm On Oct 02, 2015
obailala:
Smh!

It is because you are crying like a child and lamenting openly that your are being persecuted because of your tribe, that is the only reason why those iidiots you talk of are taking advantage of you idiocy, laughing, rejoicing and mocking your tribe.
So when one complains of an unfair treatment, its called crying? or is the persecution not obvious?

And you telling me you cant see the obvious deliberate mischief there? answer my question and stop talking nonsense, why the shift of the date from earlier schedule date thereby taking the traders by surprise? and when people speak against the evil decision/act, you call it 'lamenting openly', or should we have lamented secretly? so that the iddiots won't mock themselves

Even people you have same party affiliation with have condemned this evil act, and you are here arguing blindly like an illiterate. Try and see beyond your nose, take a cue from madcow1 and be reasonable sometimes even if its once in a while. Only an irredeemable fool will fail to see the ethnic colouration written all over the demolition act.

Grow some brain!

1 Like

Re: Ladipo Market Finally Demolished by Nobody: 8:32pm On Oct 02, 2015
Obiagu1:
What Yoruba goons don't know is that one can't start trading with an empty pocket. You need to have money!

Destroy it today, rebuild it tomorrow, no one would be given a stall for free! You have to pay millions.

Ask First Bank and Tejuosho developers why the market still remains desolate.

Money controls a city, if you have money, you control it.
Lazy Yoruba think government is a charity organisation.

Igbos will determine which market is functional when rebuilt. Igbos will keep buying up Lagos, a seller must sell to the highest bidder no matter how racist he is, that's a natural law.

By 2050, Lagos will be Igbo.
One Nigeria you want, one Nigeria you shall get!
i think ur ibo is still in a eastern village, so u lack alot of wisdom...d ibos in the south west r better and wiser than you are. let ibo buys up lagos and leave their erosion damaged enclaves land but they cannot buy the whole histories of lagos, the position of lagos on map geographycally being in d south west, surrounded by yoruba lands in benin republic and Nigeria with all yorubas in it, and hausas/fulanis, edos, e.t.c dat will r constantly accomodating. The Ibos will end up becoming the yoruba people at worst in lagos. while eastern part will loose alot of human resourses and they will leave alot of vacuums behind & end up building/developing yoruba lands and help build south west towns into a mega city that we all have prayed for.

Eko oni baje o

keep chest beating okay?

5 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Akwa Ibom Pencil Factory's Ready, Pics Of The Factory & Pencils Produced / We Are Investigating MMM Ponzi Scheme — EFCC / Man Hides His Money In A Can In Lagos - Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.