Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,201 members, 7,818,670 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:29 PM

Ladipo Market Finally Demolished - Business (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Ladipo Market Finally Demolished (61444 Views)

Traders At Ladipo Market In Lagos Turn Man's Car To Mobile Shop During Repair / Watch How Ladipo Market Was Demolished (Video) / Section Of Ladipo Market Demolished (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladipo Market Finally Demolished by Nobody: 5:41pm On Oct 02, 2015
kingofabia:
The annoying thing is that the Igbo boys who grew up in Lagos will be forming like they r from Europe and we r nonsense. I stayed in Aba all tru my childhood and i dont regret it one bit..i only left aba cos work/job no dey.. If u see aba ehen, u will cry. y wud yourba people not treat us anyhow....If u see owerri, rochas has killed that city...Enugu is just civil servants..anambra is trying under obiano..ebonyi is the most backward of all....infact i am tired sef

stop forcing ur self towards being insane.

1 Like

Re: Ladipo Market Finally Demolished by Decryptor(m): 5:42pm On Oct 02, 2015
lurther:
This people don't know that igbos are wise.

I can still vividly remember how fashola demolished tejuosho market at yaba to build a shopping mall all in the name of Reconstruction.

It is almost 2years they have finished building and commisioned that tejuosho market. Infact, they have commisioned it 3 times, yet the place is empty, desolate and rottening. Make yoruba traders go collect the shop na. I always laugh anytime I pass there, you will see girls dancing while music is being played, begging igbo men to come collect shop.

Hahahahahahah!!! They should continue to demolish all the markets, no problem. They will demolish and demolish and demolish till they realize that there is no more revenue to collect.

I implore my igbo brothers to go start a huge motor parts market in the south-east were the whole of africa can come an patronise them, like how innoson located his motor plant in Nnewi. All this petty actions by the yorubas could turn out to be a blessing to Ndigbo at the long run, while they loose out totally.

Please, my people go to tejuosho market today... they are just paying security there for nothing, over 2years now. We don get sense.

And the truth is that some yorubad bigots here on NL are related to the the those girls. Hahahahahahaha!

1 Like

Re: Ladipo Market Finally Demolished by Nobody: 5:43pm On Oct 02, 2015
PenSniper:

Delusional dreamers.
It is only a foolish lame that dies in a war foretold.
When "to your tents, oh Israel" comes, be ready to loadcthose houses on your Njikoka wagons.

igbos will keep buying up Lagos and there is nothing any of u can do about it except wail.
Re: Ladipo Market Finally Demolished by 2kris(m): 5:43pm On Oct 02, 2015
My heart bleeds on how yorubas in the west behave.just to offend some group of people the go to demolish their busines place source of income and some jobless people like lastpage,karchisbarbie and core are buzy posting trash online.wey malo men dey huzzle ibo men here for north make dem come do busines una dey pursue una own.to even stay that gidi na by force self mtwwwwww
Re: Ladipo Market Finally Demolished by pleiades45: 5:43pm On Oct 02, 2015
SUBWAY101:
[s][/s]

You are a certified ba.stard just like your ugly mother, I have never in my life been to Ogbomoso before. I am a proud Awori man and dont need to argue with you never do well about Lagos being a no mans land. You can only rant online, no one cares. You live in Enugu and making noise about Lagos, even your deranged father never step foot in Lagos before his demise. Woe betides you. Shameless dog.
grin

1 Like

Re: Ladipo Market Finally Demolished by alextayo(m): 5:44pm On Oct 02, 2015
Liamm:
did an IGBO man say that in the outside world or are you tagging them as "disrespectful" just because of online ethnic brawls?

In

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladipo Market Finally Demolished by omonnakoda: 5:44pm On Oct 02, 2015
ArodewilliamsT:

Alcatraz003, stop ikwerre ikwerre everywhere as if you even knew them before coming to NL. You have never left your brown roof to Igweocha before.
Why don't you place an embargo on trading and selling lands to 'ibos' and sell instead to emeka and chimaobi of 'ikwereland'. Monkey grin

Your monkey mother will be struck with blindness

2 Likes

Re: Ladipo Market Finally Demolished by teamchocolate: 5:45pm On Oct 02, 2015
Hope u won't come here wailing again after 99 years and LASG wants make use of their land. grin grin

Obiagu1:

Pain me? How?
When I've already bought a property from a poor Yoruba man in Lagos and he will soon waste the whole money performing one owambe to another. Useless spendthrifts!

It is our mission, just letting you know what's going on and let you die slowly of frustration from your failure to change the course of events in Lagos.

It's fun really to watch you people kick and scream helplessly.

2 Likes

Re: Ladipo Market Finally Demolished by VirginFinder: 5:49pm On Oct 02, 2015
Balkan:
k
Is the agenda still 'walking'?
Re: Ladipo Market Finally Demolished by newmaonza: 5:50pm On Oct 02, 2015
newmaonza:
Guys cant even see the hand writing on the wall....I believe this is a move by this new car assembling companies in Nigeria......THE DEATH OF LADIPO IS THE DEATH OF SECOND HAND VEHICLES.........HOW I JUST WISH THE MARKET HEADS CAN SEE THIS COMING,THEY WOULD HAVE BEEN MORE STRATEGIC

I also hope the Government of Lagos and Nigeria will be this vicious when the Indians finally take over everything automobile cos this time around no tribe will spared......

1 Like

Re: Ladipo Market Finally Demolished by omonnakoda: 5:52pm On Oct 02, 2015
newmaonza:
Guys cant even see the hand writing on the wall....I believe this is a move by this new car assembling companies in Nigeria......THE DEATH OF LADIPO IS THE DEATH OF SECOND HAND VEHICLES.........HOW I JUST WISH THE MARKET HEADS CAN SEE THIS COMING,THEY WOULD HAVE BEEN MORE STRATEGIC

Good hopefully it will be the death of second hand mentality too. Nigerians deserve better. We must not understimate ourselves

3 Likes

Re: Ladipo Market Finally Demolished by walemoney007(m): 5:52pm On Oct 02, 2015
eagleeye2:

With demolition and rebuilding, you think any business man is ready to keep up with that sham. Let Shoprite buy up all the shops, and let Shoprite or any other foreign company take over Ladipo when it's finally rebuilt.
k
Re: Ladipo Market Finally Demolished by Nobody: 5:57pm On Oct 02, 2015
lurther:

I can still vividly remember how fashola demolished tejuosho market at yaba to build a shopping mall all in the name of Reconstruction.

It is almost 2years they have finished building and commisioned that tejuosho market. Infact, they have commisioned it 3 times, yet the place is empty, desolate and rottening. Make yoruba traders go collect the shop na. I always laugh anytime I pass there, you will see girls dancing while music is being played, begging igbo men to come collect shop.

Hahahahahahah!!! They should continue to demolish all the markets, no problem. They will demolish and demolish and demolish till they realize that there is no more revenue to collect.

I implore my igbo brothers to go start a huge motor parts market in the south-east were the whole of africa can come an patronise them, like how innoson located his motor plant in Nnewi. All this petty actions by the yorubas could turn out to be a blessing to Ndigbo at the long run, while they loose out totally.

Please, my people go to tejuosho market today... they are just paying security there for nothing, over 2years now. We don get sense.

Well said bro!

2 Likes

Re: Ladipo Market Finally Demolished by Prince16: 6:03pm On Oct 02, 2015
chuna1985:

Lagos will be a colony of biafra , or haven't u noticed whats happening Igbos are the most populated tribe in Lagos. We will take Lagos

Sooooooooo SMH!
Your ilk caused ds self-inflicted Hatred 4 d Igbos wherever they sojourn!
One just need 2 thank God 4 d liberal nature of d Yorubas. Can u say ds in kano and not have a fatwa placed on ur head? Or worse still, a ethmic/tribal bloodshed on d Igbos results!
Close to 4 decades of my residency in Lagos, d hitherto smooth relationship between the Yoruba & Igbos has never been ds bruised.

PASSING SHOT TO ALL:
We have 2 know dt respect/love is reciprocal.
If I brazenly show u hatred/contempt/indifference, have I not unwittingly sacrificed d love/admiration/solicitude I should've gotten from u?
We all need one one anoda.
LITMUS TEST:
I maintain that we complement one another!!!

YORUBA:
If u think u don't need d Igbos, desist from buying their products, buy ur electronics from ur fellow Yoruba. Also remember to plant ur own pepper /tomatoes. What about d oil-money from d niger-delta, u must forfeit that too.......

HAUSA:
Oga, if u 2 feel d other tribes are useless, stop patronising them. Buy from ur fellow Hausa. You'll also have to sacrifice the free oil money. You claim alcohol is 'haram', yet u are ready to cause mayhem if your share of the tax gotten from alcohol production/sales is not given to U.

IGBO:
If d Igbo man disagrees with me, let him desist from selling his goods to ppl from other tribes. Sell ur goods to Igbos only!!! Also, don't buy ur pepper/onions/tomatoes etc from d hausa/Fulani; buy from Igbos alone. In other words do your trade with Igbos only!!!
.......... Hypocrisy @ it's peak!
Re: Ladipo Market Finally Demolished by melzabull(f): 6:04pm On Oct 02, 2015
obailala:
[s]So because a market is demolished, it is now seen as deliberate war against Igbos and some people go as far as mocking people who lose their means of livelihood? undecided.... Is it only in Lagos that markets have been demolished?... and is it only Igbo dominated markets that have been demolished?... Why must everything be tribalised to raise needless tribal tension in Nigeria?

It's a sad development for those involved/affected, but at the end, it is for the better good. I don't see why this should be turned into a tribal war[/s].
I do not expect people like you to understand that the demolition is more of a show of power tussle and ethnic superiority as such the deliberate act which every discerning mind can tell from the way some lazy haters are rejoicing over this act. Remain blind and keep sleeping

2 Likes

Re: Ladipo Market Finally Demolished by Prince16: 6:06pm On Oct 02, 2015
chuna1985:

Lagos will be a colony of biafra, or haven't u noticed whats happening Igbos are the most populated tribe in Lagos. We will take Lagos.

Prince16:

Sooooooooo SMH!
Your ilk caused ds self-inflicted Hatred 4 d Igbos wherever they sojourn!
One just need 2 thank God 4 d liberal nature of d Yorubas. Can u say ds in kano and not have a fatwa placed on ur head? Or worse still, a ethmic/tribal bloodshed on d Igbos results!
Close to 4 decades of my residency in Lagos, d hitherto smooth relationship between the Yoruba & Igbos has never been ds bruised.

PASSING SHOT TO ALL:
We have 2 know dt respect/love is reciprocal.
If I brazenly show u hatred/contempt/indifference, have I not unwittingly sacrificed d love/admiration/solicitude I should've gotten from u?
We all need one one anoda.
LITMUS TEST:
I maintain that we complement one another!!!

YORUBA:
If u think u don't need d Igbos, desist from buying their products, buy ur electronics from ur fellow Yoruba. Also remember to plant ur own pepper /tomatoes. What about d oil-money from d niger-delta, u must forfeit that too.......

HAUSA:
Oga, if u 2 feel d other tribes are useless, stop patronising them. Buy from ur fellow Hausa. You'll also have to sacrifice the free oil money. You claim alcohol is 'haram', yet u are ready to cause mayhem if your share of the tax gotten from alcohol production/sales is not given to U.

IGBO:
If d Igbo man disagrees with me, let him desist from selling his goods to ppl from other tribes. Sell ur goods to Igbos only!!! Also, don't buy ur pepper/onions/tomatoes etc from d hausa/Fulani; buy from Igbos alone. In other words do your trade with Igbos only!!!
.......... Hypocrisy @ it's peak!

chuna1985:

u have no option than to buy from me .............
That is exactly my point!
Now u are dancing to my tune.
Let's not allow PRIDE to colour our reasoning!
The Igboman needs 2 sell his electronics to the Yoruba/Hausas just as they too need 2 buy from him, c'est teris Paribus. Again, one complements d other.
I believe it sticks now, does it?
If not, try ds 4 size:
FROM HENCEFORTH LET EVERY IGBOMAN DESIST FROM BUYING/SELLING FROM/TO NON-IGBOS. LET THE IGBO TRADE WITH IGBOS ALONE, then d import of what I'm saying will sink in! - same goes for the other tribes/minorities.
BOTTOMLINE: WE COMPLEMENT ONE ANOTHER!
Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Ladipo Market Finally Demolished by VirginFinder: 6:10pm On Oct 02, 2015
Balkan:
k
Is the agenda still 'walking'?
Re: Ladipo Market Finally Demolished by Chukzyfcb(m): 6:11pm On Oct 02, 2015
lurther:

Well tthe reason why the new tejuosho is still empty is due to rent. The shops are being leased out for 25yrs @ 7million naira. How many people can make that downpayment? It has nothing to do with Ibo being wise or not, if the state govt were renting the shops anually, the place would have been filled by now. Ask anyone u knw, its 7m for 25yrs. It has nothing to do with Igbo wisdom, na cash matter!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ladipo Market Finally Demolished by alao85(m): 6:11pm On Oct 02, 2015
Haha
Hope this is not d begining of the Ocean promised dem(yingbooo)
Thank God Emeka will leave my future wiffy alone.
Re: Ladipo Market Finally Demolished by rottenegg: 6:12pm On Oct 02, 2015
You dont know what you have till you loose it. Thinking of tejosho market that is now empty. Soon, ladipo market will move to onitsha.
Re: Ladipo Market Finally Demolished by VirginFinder: 6:16pm On Oct 02, 2015
chuna1985:

igbos will keep buying up Lagos and there is nothing any of u can do about it except wail.

You ibos love wild fantasies.
Too bad!

2 Likes

Re: Ladipo Market Finally Demolished by stevecantrell: 6:23pm On Oct 02, 2015
alextayo:

In as much as I wouldn't want to be involved in this tribal war, let me correct you on this particular statement with an experience I had in 2006. I was born and grew up in Aba before moving back to Lagos.

I was posted to Eleme Rivers State for my NYSC in 2006 and there I met Onyinye, a pretty Igbo lady from Orlu l.g.a Abia state.

We visited her Uncle during one of the holidays and he asked for my state of origin. He was SHOCKED when I told him that I am from Epe l.g.a, Lagos state. The next word he uttered was: I THOUGHT LAGOS IS NO MANS LAND, HOW COME YOU ARE FROM LAGOS.

I felt insulted and embarrassed that my would be in-law is calling my ancestral home a NO MANS LAND. That was the beginning of the end of the relationship.

That uncle just wanted you off his niece. That's exactly how he wanted you to feel.

4 Likes

Re: Ladipo Market Finally Demolished by greatest31: 6:40pm On Oct 02, 2015
teamchocolate:
You are a big fool... prophesy the downfall of Lagos indeed, keep hating, Eko o ni baje

I don't know who you are but let me tell you to check all the states that are doing well and see if they discriminate.

Live for eko and don't grow up.

What have you contributed to the growth of eko?
Re: Ladipo Market Finally Demolished by teamchocolate: 6:42pm On Oct 02, 2015
Exactly, u don't know who I am.. and I ain't no chest beater to be telling u what I did or did not contribute to Lagos...

greatest31:

I don't know who you are but let me tell you to check all the states that are doing well and see if they discriminate.

Live for eko and don't grow up.

What have you contributed to the growth of eko?
Re: Ladipo Market Finally Demolished by bashydemy(m): 6:46pm On Oct 02, 2015
lastpage:

Yea, the last timel checked, Aliko dangotte is from Umahia! grin grin

dont mind these Ibo mofos jawe!

Lastpage!
No mind them jare, Maybe Jimoh Ibrahim, Femi Otedola, Adenuga etc are from South East

2 Likes

Re: Ladipo Market Finally Demolished by wytecat: 6:47pm On Oct 02, 2015
@Alcatraz002

What do you think?

We lobby the DAWN, government and the family involved and make them see reason why these new shops must go to the Yoruba unemployed youths. And with subsidized price, we can raise funds for interest free loans to get them started.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladipo Market Finally Demolished by obailala(m): 6:57pm On Oct 02, 2015
melzabull:
I do not expect people like you to understand that the demolition is more of a show of power tussle and ethnic superiority as such the deliberate act which every discerning mind can tell from the way some lazy haters are rejoicing over this act. Remain blind and keep sleeping
Of course, I did not expect people like you not to automatically interpret it as a tribal attack/assault on the traders solely because of their tribe. You suffer from a very common ailment amongst the black race called Paranoid Personality Disorder (PPD).

It is people like you who rush and attack that old innocent relative in the village when you have a mere headache because in your paranoia, your brain always interprets every negative thing you experience as an attack by 'your enemies.' And of course, it is because there are a lot of people like you out there who automatically view things like this as a tribal attack, that's the only reason why some senseless tribalists on the other side are now rejoicing and claiming it to be a point in their favour. Grow up!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladipo Market Finally Demolished by secretsofpeace(m): 7:03pm On Oct 02, 2015
phazotron:

hey ignoramus, do you need some comfort because u really sound pained. so this is ur new line of defense whenever we land a heavy blow on what is left of u and ur brothers terminally deformed brains? is this even a worthy reply?

Go and comfort your kindred being slaughetered in ogun state which is closest to lagos. Evidently, they will soon get to your present safe haven lagos and them we will know who needs comfort! With our underdeveloped brains and flat heads, we'll still be on top right in ur face! Deal with that suckers!
Re: Ladipo Market Finally Demolished by Kkjam(m): 7:03pm On Oct 02, 2015
FatIjeomaOkolie:
This is excellent development

Kudos to the government

Let's see what Igbos will do now since Lagos is no mans land
Your hatred for Igbos have made you to remain where you are for years

1 Like

Re: Ladipo Market Finally Demolished by vega84(m): 7:05pm On Oct 02, 2015
FatIjeomaOkolie:
This is excellent development

Kudos to the government

Let's see what Igbos will do now since Lagos is no mans land
. Ewu they will still surive better dan u ofemmau punk.#vegatalks

1 Like

Re: Ladipo Market Finally Demolished by Nobody: 7:09pm On Oct 02, 2015
I am not satisfied with the way Yoruba people are going about evicting Ndi Igbo from their lands. Their approach is just too gentle for my liking. If only yorubas, had bigger balls like the hausa/fulani people, Igbo land would have been more developed than it is today. Pls my dear yoruba folks, go against your cowardly stereotype for once and brazenly make Lagos too hot for these foolish Igbo people. That way, they will understand that it is only a stupid man who goes to develop another man's land, while he leaves his own to lie fallow.
Anyhow, I honestly doubt the yorubas will oblige me. Oh well, what more can I say?

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ladipo Market Finally Demolished by pus30: 7:09pm On Oct 02, 2015

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (14) (Reply)

We Are Investigating MMM Ponzi Scheme — EFCC / Man Hides His Money In A Can In Lagos - Pics / Spar Shopping Mall In Calabar Collapses, Customers Feared Trapped (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.