Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,180 members, 7,818,563 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:50 PM

Ladipo Market Finally Demolished - Business (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Ladipo Market Finally Demolished (61440 Views)

Traders At Ladipo Market In Lagos Turn Man's Car To Mobile Shop During Repair / Watch How Ladipo Market Was Demolished (Video) / Section Of Ladipo Market Demolished (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladipo Market Finally Demolished by PenSniper: 5:07pm On Oct 02, 2015
Republlican:
If they like let them demolish all the shops in.Lagos

Ibos will still continue to excel and buy all the houses in lag cheesy

Delusional dreamers.
It is only a foolish lame that dies in a war foretold.
When "to your tents, oh Israel" comes, be ready to loadcthose houses on your Njikoka wagons.

2 Likes

Re: Ladipo Market Finally Demolished by SUBWAY101(m): 5:07pm On Oct 02, 2015
[s]
chuna1985:

Nekwa dis deep fooool, Do u fink calling my name or location scares me

U come from ogbomosho n yet ur here dragging Lagos with its owner's. Foooooool
[/s]

You are a certified ba.stard just like your ugly mother, I have never in my life been to Ogbomoso before. I am a proud Awori man and dont need to argue with you never do well about Lagos being a no mans land. You can only rant online, no one cares. You live in Enugu and making noise about Lagos, even your deranged father never step foot in Lagos before his demise. Woe betides you. Shameless dog.

3 Likes

Re: Ladipo Market Finally Demolished by phazotron(m): 5:08pm On Oct 02, 2015
lastpage:

..And yet you could not vote in the man of yoru choice as Governor (Jimi Agbaje)?

Wetin dis Yoruba people take do una brain that you guys cant even reason intelligently? grin grin

You dont have the "numbers" dude, we keep telling you. STOP THIS DELUSION
The LOUDEST is not always the LARGEST! Noise-makers! undecided undecided

Lastpage!

i have never seen an illogical subset of the animal kingdom in my life. to be sincere, you all are a waste of the earths precious and scarce resources.
Re: Ladipo Market Finally Demolished by teamchocolate: 5:08pm On Oct 02, 2015
Still in yoruba-land, u pple never get sense.. Berra go back to ur gully, erosion ravaged red soil land to go and do ur business. Covetous flat-heads

undecided

Btruth:
Now that this has happened. I command, let motor spare parts spring forth in all angles in Lagos and environs. Sometimes, we need to decentralised our markets to widen the prospect of that particular business. I'm thinking of having a mini-auto spare parts market @ Atan Ota in Ado-Odo/Ota local govt.

3 Likes

Re: Ladipo Market Finally Demolished by SUBWAY101(m): 5:09pm On Oct 02, 2015
pleiades45:
you cant even secure your freedom from nigeria to get your biafra you want to take lagos. all the oil wells and blocs in your land are owned by yoruba and hausa but you think you have the power to take lagos ? cant you see ? open your eyes, you are the weakest group in nigeria. everybody runs over you. but you want to take lagos lmao. its like a 5 year old saying he wants to beat a 41 year old adult lmao grin

That ediot have been to Lagos only twice, he live with his old senile mother in Enugu. We are used to there chest beating here, no one take the yeeboe serious anymore.

3 Likes

Re: Ladipo Market Finally Demolished by SUBWAY101(m): 5:11pm On Oct 02, 2015
klax:

Thanks Bro though you are a bit insulting but won't blame you despite these are my people you are referring to but to me it does not count because I began to get seriously upset by unecessary chest beaten, big up, arrogant, we owns Lagos, we owns Kaduna, we owns Abuja, we owns Nassarawa now that the owner of the land bulldozed them out what else why can't my people fight back as they owns everywhere but their village are left with no body but own another man's land biko fight back now I think you owns Lagos

Falae was kidnapped it was my own people who carry gor head and turned themselves to fulani advocate attacking everybody that speak rash against the useess fulani i donf know when falae became falae Okechukwu but thousands of innocent MASSOB are suffering in different prison across the nation for just peaceful demanding what they belief in but my people will not talk about that but can fight for fulani on twitter, can beat chest we owns everywhere. Pls park well biko make una wake up. Now the market was gone show that your action or swagger now.
Re: Ladipo Market Finally Demolished by coolitempa(f): 5:11pm On Oct 02, 2015
PenSniper:

Keep swiming in delusions dummy.
You were never wanted their anyway.
If only you know how many applicants of your idiots that have been turned down, you won't be making a mockery of yourself here out of sheer ignorance.

When Ladipo market is re-constructed, none of your criminal brothers will get any allocation. The so-called revenue you gloat about are peanuts to our governments so to hell with you.
Next to follow is Alaba market whether irritating goons like it or not.
We are gonna build a megacity that will be populated and inhabited by civilized and enlightened citizenry and not polutants who are yet to come out of the 17th century cocoon.

Ten orijin for you sir...... cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Ladipo Market Finally Demolished by phazotron(m): 5:12pm On Oct 02, 2015
secretsofpeace:

Shartap ur trap! The fulanis will never ever try to annihilate igbo land the way they have invaded and wrecking untold havoc in yoruba land. Admit it for once that your beloved odua is under siege by your masters! I repeat the fulanis can never wreck havoc in onitsha, owerri, awka or even abakaliki the way they are doing in ogun, osun, ekiti etc.. Gerrarahia u fool!

hey ignoramus, do you need some comfort because u really sound pained. so this is ur new line of defense whenever we land a heavy blow on what is left of u and ur brothers terminally deformed brains? is this even a worthy reply?
Re: Ladipo Market Finally Demolished by teamchocolate: 5:12pm On Oct 02, 2015
@ omonnakoda, my point exactly.. this is how they will wail after 99 years when we tell them to reapply for lease on our yoruba-lands.. and we eventually decide not to give them because it is at our discretion to. Re-allocate or not..the land is yoruba land.. the houses belong to them...they can carry it to aba, no fight there...
They don't sell land to yorubas,( not like we are interested in that erosion ravaged red-soil land o) we yorubas lease land but our lands still belong to us.. wen we tell them we are accomodating, they don't get it.. grin grin

omonnakoda:

The shops were NOT THEIR SHOPS. They always were tenants. The tendency is for a long standing tenant to start feeling entitled. No matter how long a houseboy lives with a family he does not become their child.

After the shops are developed old tenants have no rights to return .They can apply and be considered like any other entity

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ladipo Market Finally Demolished by kingofabia: 5:13pm On Oct 02, 2015
The annoying thing is that the Igbo boys who grew up in Lagos will be forming like they r from Europe and we r nonsense. I stayed in Aba all tru my childhood and i dont regret it one bit..i only left aba cos work/job no dey.. If u see aba ehen, u will cry. y wud yourba people not treat us anyhow....If u see owerri, rochas has killed that city...Enugu is just civil servants..anambra is trying under obiano..ebonyi is the most backward of all....infact i am tired sef

eagleeye2:

Tell them Ohh

Come home they won't understand. Let them keep suffering it.

Thank God I left Lagos when I did. If you had your education in Lagos, you will understand that the Tribal competition is unhealthy.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ladipo Market Finally Demolished by coolitempa(f): 5:14pm On Oct 02, 2015
phazotron:

leave the confused pigs. u want to leave nigeria yet you want to do business there. thank God i wasnt created an ibo or else by now i would be preparing to commit suicide.

Chai....see knockout....... cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladipo Market Finally Demolished by kingofabia: 5:16pm On Oct 02, 2015
otunsman:
Some nairalanders from the west who are friends to ladipo traders will be here jubilating that their friends shops are being demolished.Afterwards, they will go to the affected traders and console him.See backstabbing.

Thats an average yourba man for you..you can never trust them . they talk from the two sides of their mouth

3 Likes

Re: Ladipo Market Finally Demolished by tivta(m): 5:16pm On Oct 02, 2015
One Nigeria, it is well.
Re: Ladipo Market Finally Demolished by Nobody: 5:17pm On Oct 02, 2015
lastpage:

I bet Ibos have never Rigged election...... infact, PDP are such Saints they have never heard of it before! grin grin

But then, winning three federal Seats in Lagos is simply an indication of one thing: Lagos is SPECIAL and DIFFERENT from every other place in Nigeria!

In Lagos, like New York, any NEWBIE can thrive and be ANYTHING... as long as they OBEY THE LAW of the Land
That is the hallmark of "sophisticated people', Nigga! Or why do you think every Ibo wants to go to [b]Ame-lica?
grin

..And that is why some of you have have DISOWNED your Erosion-ridden, desolate land, for Lagos! undecided undecided

As long as you "behave yourself", Lagosians will ALWAYS welcome you.

We have "evolved" beyond your still primitive level.

Lastpage!

Lagosian means anyone that was born in Lagos, be u calabar, igbo, Yoruba or Ijaw so don't even go there.

Igbis didn't thrive in Lagos and get voted into the federal house of reps in multiple fronts because Lagos welcomed dem......If it's so, Hausa, efik, Ijaw, kanuri, and other ethnic groups would have been winning elections and holding political posts in Lagos thru d polls.

We won because of our massive population in Lagos, nothing more.

2 Likes

Re: Ladipo Market Finally Demolished by Ejjis(m): 5:18pm On Oct 02, 2015
FatIjeomaOkolie:
This is excellent development

Kudos to the government

Let's see what Igbos will do now since Lagos is no mans land

Fool....

1 Like

Re: Ladipo Market Finally Demolished by PenSniper: 5:19pm On Oct 02, 2015
delait:
An average Yoruba is lazy and jealous.
An Ibo Man can turn around things. Am sure they will overcome it, time shall tell .I pray God will open new ways for the affected people.

Your over-bloated ego will always prove your undoing.
The "lazy" Yoruba ran and kept their Lagos clean and tidy until you uchins came to mess it up and turn it into a nightmare.
The gory state of all your S/Eastern markets are an eloquent testimony of Ibo's filthyness, disorderliness and chaotic life.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ladipo Market Finally Demolished by pleiades45: 5:20pm On Oct 02, 2015
SUBWAY101:

That ediot have been to Lagos only twice, he live with his old senile mother in Enugu. We are used to there chest beating here, no one take the yeeboe serious anymore.
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Ladipo Market Finally Demolished by Prince16: 5:21pm On Oct 02, 2015
chuna1985:

Lagos will be a colony of biafra, or haven't u noticed whats happening Igbos are the most populated tribe in Lagos. We will take Lagos.

Sooooooooo SMH!
Your ilk caused ds self-inflicted Hatred 4 d Igbos wherever they sojourn!
One just need 2 thank God 4 d liberal nature of d Yorubas. Can u say ds in kano and not have a fatwa placed on ur head? Or worse still, a ethmic/tribal bloodshed on d Igbos results!
Close to 4 decades of my residency in Lagos, d hitherto smooth relationship between the Yoruba & Igbos has never been ds bruised.

PASSING SHOT TO ALL:
We have 2 know dt respect/love is reciprocal.
If I brazenly show u hatred/contempt/indifference, have I not unwittingly sacrificed d love/admiration/solicitude I should've gotten from u?
We all need one one anoda.
LITMUS TEST:
I maintain that we complement one another!!!

YORUBA:
If u think u don't need d Igbos, desist from buying their products, buy ur electronics from ur fellow Yoruba. Also remember to plant ur own pepper /tomatoes. What about d oil-money from d niger-delta, u must forfeit that too.......

HAUSA:
Oga, if u 2 feel d other tribes are useless, stop patronising them. Buy from ur fellow Hausa. You'll also have to sacrifice the free oil money. You claim alcohol is 'haram', yet u are ready to cause mayhem if your share of the tax gotten from alcohol production/sales is not given to U.

IGBO:
If d Igbo man disagrees with me, let him desist from selling his goods to ppl from other tribes. Sell ur goods to Igbos only!!! Also, don't buy ur pepper/onions/tomatoes etc from d hausa/Fulani; buy from Igbos alone. In other words do your trade with Igbos only!!!
.......... Hypocrisy @ it's peak!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ladipo Market Finally Demolished by Nobody: 5:21pm On Oct 02, 2015
everybody is just talking off point here, d impression m getting here is that most of d commenters here are shallowminded individuals who have no value to add other dan to engage in idle tribalistic arguements.
1, d traders were against d demolition
2. an agreement was made for d demolition to start on d 4th of october only to b surprised with a sudden move by govt officials to demolish the shops on 1st of october.
Any one who cant respect an agreement can never be relied on for anything.
3. this is what made the traders to resist the demolition attempt and noted d fact that traders whose shops were demolished in d past were never compensated.
no1 is focusing on these issues, if ur family members depended on the survival of any of d shops dere ya'll wont be engaging in idle conversations here.
4.d govt officials are taking food off peoples tables with no compensation n some persons are dere cursing out ibo n yoruba tribes. its a shame.

6 Likes

Re: Ladipo Market Finally Demolished by ArodewilliamsT: 5:26pm On Oct 02, 2015
omonnakoda:

This is a well known fact in Port Harcourt ask any Ikwerre man.

Alcatraz003, stop shouting ikwerre ikwerre everywhere as if you even knew them before coming to NL. You have never left your brown roof to Igweocha before.
Why don't you place an embargo on trading and selling lands to 'ibos' and sell instead to emeka and chimaobi of 'ikwereland'. Monkey grin

5 Likes

Re: Ladipo Market Finally Demolished by popularbig: 5:26pm On Oct 02, 2015
Both chukwu onye opipiaa go meet m
Re: Ladipo Market Finally Demolished by Nobody: 5:27pm On Oct 02, 2015
GMan650:
Tribal war on another thread again. Can this war ever end on Nairaland? It's only a pity that the Hausa's are not well represented; it would have been World war III cos aboki no dey gree
no be if dem sabi type for English?
Re: Ladipo Market Finally Demolished by teamchocolate: 5:28pm On Oct 02, 2015
You are a big fool... prophesy the downfall of Lagos indeed, keep hating, Eko o ni baje

greatest31:
To me, ambode is not working, the economy of lagos will soon go down with this his stupid act.
Even if you want to do something, allow the poor people to remove their goods.

I can tell you that after the demolition in wuse market, the igbo people their survived.

I can prophesy the downfall of lagos and it will happen very soon.
When I was small, I learnt this thing.... Look before you leap.
He should have looked back to see if fashola succeeded with the first one.

Let me say this, in nigeria, no tribe can live without the other.

Quote me anywhere.

All the tribal wars online will never make us to grow, rather it will destroy us.

1 Like

Re: Ladipo Market Finally Demolished by winterfell007(m): 5:29pm On Oct 02, 2015
people don't read. the development was carried out after due consultation had been carried out the markets leader. they will demolish it and rebuild a more beffiting complex. what people don't know that those traders at Ladipo have an association that went into a PPP arrangement with a developer and Mushin local Govt. these igbo people u all insult will be the first beneficiaries. for all those who think the destruction will spite them, no! we will benefit them the more.

1 Like

Re: Ladipo Market Finally Demolished by FatIjeomaOkolie: 5:29pm On Oct 02, 2015
MadCow1:

Wait till your father's tokunbo 1992 jetta breaks down again and he needs spare parts.

When your mama start to lap you inside Molue no be person go tell you the importance of Igbo Boys in your miserable life.

Anu mpama

Okija be very careful pls

Thank u
Re: Ladipo Market Finally Demolished by erico2k2(m): 5:33pm On Oct 02, 2015
abu12:

U knw ibos don't like where there is orderliness, only few can compete in business, where there rule an regulation. Ibos like cutting corners, sell fake product 2 cheat unsuspected customers, they hate standard due 2 selfish gain. So they will avoid tejuso
Where those the reason for the demolition? ?
Re: Ladipo Market Finally Demolished by PenSniper: 5:36pm On Oct 02, 2015
coolitempa:

Ten orijin for you sir...... cheesy

Cheers ma'm.

2 Likes

Re: Ladipo Market Finally Demolished by Nobody: 5:36pm On Oct 02, 2015
Prince16:

Sooooooooo SMH!
Your ilk caused ds self-inflicted Hatred! 4 d Igbos wherever they sojourn!
One just need 2 thank God 4 d liberal nature of d Yorubas. Can u say ds in kano and not have a fatwa placed on ur head? Or worse still, a ethmic/tribal bloodshed on d Igbos results!
Close to 4 decades of my residency in Lagos, d hitherto smooth relationship between the Yoruba & Igbos has never been ds bruised.

PASSING SHOT TO ALL:
We have 2 know dt respect/love is reciprocal.
If I brazenly show u hatred/contempt/indifference, have I not unwittingly sacrificed d love/admiration/solicitude I should've gotten from u?
We all need one one anoda.
LITMUS TEST:
I maintain that we complement one another!!!

YORUBA:
If u think u don't need d Igbos, desist from buying their products, buy ur electronics from ur fellow Yoruba. Also remember to plant ur own pepper /tomatoes. What about d oil-money from d niger-delta, u must forfeit that too.......

HAUSA:
Oga, if u 2 feel d other tribes are useless, stop patronising them. Buy from ur fellow Hausa. You'll also have to sacrifice the free oil money. You claim alcohol is 'haram', yet u are ready to cause mayhem if your share of the tax gotten from alcohol production/sales is not given to U.

IGBO:
If d Igbo man disagrees with me, let him desist from selling his goods to ppl from other tribes. [b]sell ur goods to Igbos only!!! Also, don't 4get to buy ur pepper/onions/tomatoes etc from d hausa/Fulani; buy from Igbos alone. In other words do your trade with Igbos only!!!
.......... Hypocrisy @ it's peak!

U have no option than to buy from me because I control commerce in nigeria. U remain below me.

1 Like

Re: Ladipo Market Finally Demolished by Nobody: 5:38pm On Oct 02, 2015
FatIjeomaOkolie:

Free me abeg. Am I the one that destroyed your uncles 2x2 shop at Ladipo?
Chukwu okike abiama Fire your mouth dia if you abuse me again
Mkpi
damn funny

3 Likes

Re: Ladipo Market Finally Demolished by Nobody: 5:38pm On Oct 02, 2015
FatIjeomaOkolie:

Free me abeg. Am I the one that destroyed your uncles 2x2 shop at Ladipo?
Chukwu okike abiama Fire your mouth dia if you abuse me again
Mkpi
damn funny.lol
Re: Ladipo Market Finally Demolished by newmaonza: 5:39pm On Oct 02, 2015
Guys cant even see the hand writing on the wall....I believe this is a move by this new car assembling companies in Nigeria......THE DEATH OF LADIPO IS THE DEATH OF SECOND HAND VEHICLES.........HOW I JUST WISH THE MARKET HEADS CAN SEE THIS COMING,THEY WOULD HAVE BEEN MORE STRATEGIC
Re: Ladipo Market Finally Demolished by teamchocolate: 5:40pm On Oct 02, 2015
Why do u care so much about how Lagos state spends it's revenue, my friend better face ur red mud landlocked erosion-ridden region...

eagleeye2:

Tejuosho was demolished and rebuilt. But the billions sunk in that project is just rotten away.
Lagos state government cannot continue to play with it's revenue generation and hope to still be tops.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (14) (Reply)

We Are Investigating MMM Ponzi Scheme — EFCC / Man Hides His Money In A Can In Lagos - Pics / Spar Shopping Mall In Calabar Collapses, Customers Feared Trapped (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.