Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,813 members, 7,820,876 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:58 PM

Ladipo Market Finally Demolished - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Ladipo Market Finally Demolished (61475 Views)

Traders At Ladipo Market In Lagos Turn Man's Car To Mobile Shop During Repair / Watch How Ladipo Market Was Demolished (Video) / Section Of Ladipo Market Demolished (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladipo Market Finally Demolished by freshvine(f): 2:42pm On Oct 02, 2015
I have been to Ladipo spare parts market. They population of Yorubas in that market outnumbered the Igbo traders.

Yoruba women sells Herbal remedies there, Transport business of yoruba men thrives due to the Huge population during business hours, yoruba young ladies sells recharge cards, they are secretaries and shop assistants to the Igbo business guys, Yorubas benefit from the market as well as the Igbo traders.

Why is this government motive being tribalized?

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladipo Market Finally Demolished by omonnakoda: 2:43pm On Oct 02, 2015
AtlanticBreeze:

stupiiddd yoruba slave, what is your business with lagos, neither you nor any member of your lazy family owns any property in lagos thats why you are coveting an igbo mans hard sweat. Tinubus boy ambode can demolish all the markets in lagos and it wont stop lagos from being a no mans land.. It wont stop the average yoruba from the south west caves and mud house cities of osun, abeokuta, ibadan and abeokuta from living from hand to mouth in lagos.
Your father is a slave. Your mother is stupidd. They will drop and die suddenly

6 Likes

Re: Ladipo Market Finally Demolished by manneger2: 2:43pm On Oct 02, 2015
omonnakoda:

Your ashawo mother is not lazy at all she is known to be very hardworking. Her Yansh is high traffic zone with traffic light stuck on GREEN
I have seen u r just a senseless goat.....I can't be talking with people like you

3 Likes

Re: Ladipo Market Finally Demolished by coolitempa(f): 2:43pm On Oct 02, 2015
repogirl:
for your small brain wey dey inside that your ogó wey big reach Kilimanjaro, you don make sense ba? undecided

Igbos never cry, they don't have time to waste on crying except crying will bring money to the table. cheesy

Ok Kontinu...... cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Ladipo Market Finally Demolished by greatest31: 2:43pm On Oct 02, 2015
To me, ambode is not working, the economy of lagos will soon go down with this his stupid act.
Even if you want to do something, allow the poor people to remove their goods.

I can tell you that after the demolition in wuse market, the igbo people there survived.

I can prophesy the downfall of lagos and it will happen very soon.
When I was small, I learnt this thing.... Look before you leap.
He should have looked back to see if fashola succeeded with the first one.

Let me say this, in nigeria, no tribe can live without the other.

Quote me anywhere.

All the tribal wars online will never make us to grow, rather it will destroy us.

3 Likes

Re: Ladipo Market Finally Demolished by usmanbaba(m): 2:43pm On Oct 02, 2015
Nice one

1 Like

Re: Ladipo Market Finally Demolished by coolitempa(f): 2:44pm On Oct 02, 2015
lastpage:

[size=14pt]Jimi Agbaje must hear this! shocked shocked shocked

Where is his "Eze of Lagos" that he promised?[/size]
angry angry angry

Lastpage!

The Eze is currently taking swimming lessons for the lagoon...... grin grin

7 Likes

Re: Ladipo Market Finally Demolished by omonnakoda: 2:44pm On Oct 02, 2015
manneger2:

I have seen u r just a senseless goat.....I can't be talking with people like you
Go and bury your mother

1 Like

Re: Ladipo Market Finally Demolished by AtlanticBreeze: 2:44pm On Oct 02, 2015
omonnakoda:

[s]Your father is a slave. Your mother is stupidd. They will drop and die suddenly[/s]
the average yoruba person does not know his father so I sympathize with you slave

6 Likes

Re: Ladipo Market Finally Demolished by zendy: 2:46pm On Oct 02, 2015
GMan650:
Tribal war on another thread again. Can this war ever end on Nairaland? It's only a pity that the Hausa's are not well represented; it would have been World war III cos aboki no dey gree

Im not sure Internet has reached the North yet and even if it has, I'm not sure they would know how to use it. I hope the demolition of Ladipo might galvanise some of my Igbo brothers to head back home with their investment. Nnewi needs them. I want us all to one day leave Lagos for the Yorubas, if they are eating it let them eat it.......... But not until we get Biafra

6 Likes

Re: Ladipo Market Finally Demolished by Obiagu1(m): 2:46pm On Oct 02, 2015
What Yoruba goons don't know is that one can't start trading with an empty pocket. You need to have money!

Destroy it today, rebuild it tomorrow, no one would be given a stall for free! You have to pay millions.

Ask First Bank and Tejuosho developers why the market still remains desolate.

Money controls a city, if you have money, you control it.
Lazy Yoruba think government is a charity organisation.

Igbos will determine which market is functional when rebuilt. Igbos will keep buying up Lagos, a seller must sell to the highest bidder no matter how racist he is, that's a natural law.

By 2050, Lagos will be Igbo.
One Nigeria you want, one Nigeria you shall get!

7 Likes

Re: Ladipo Market Finally Demolished by secretsofpeace(m): 2:46pm On Oct 02, 2015
FatIjeomaOkolie:
This is excellent development

Kudos to the government

Let's see what Igbos will do now since Lagos is no mans land

The igbos will not do anything ofcourse! Just the same way you loud mouthed fools will do absolutely nothing to stall the rampaging fulani herdsmen raping and killing ur compatriots all over oduduwa kingdom! Kontinue ur e-rat ranting!

1 Like

Re: Ladipo Market Finally Demolished by Nobody: 2:47pm On Oct 02, 2015
SUBWAY101:
[s][/s]

Chime Chukwuma, While your ranting ends on nairaland. grin grin grin grin grin

U seem so interested in me. U stalk me around trying to reply all my messages ....
Re: Ladipo Market Finally Demolished by coolitempa(f): 2:49pm On Oct 02, 2015
Sagytarius:

Na you sabi....all I know is that you will get Biafra by fire by thunder......Biafra musto come.... grin grin grin.....and I mean the real one not the fake internet one... wink

4 Likes

Re: Ladipo Market Finally Demolished by basilo101: 2:50pm On Oct 02, 2015
This is gud news. D rapid expansion of Onitsha due to boko haram will nw triple. Meanwhile Lagos remain nomansland, wake me up wen d igbo HOR in abuja are rejected. Ppl are free to move frm one place to anoda, govt is free to implement policies, it doesnt change anything. Enugu demolished several markets, while Onitsha is expanding dia own
Re: Ladipo Market Finally Demolished by christinie(f): 2:52pm On Oct 02, 2015
Really? So it's good because people lost their goods?
kettykin:
This is good

2 Likes

Re: Ladipo Market Finally Demolished by slowice(m): 2:54pm On Oct 02, 2015
Dude I was born n breed in. Ph...half of ikwerre ppl. Ve ibo blood running in their vains...is either they re married to an ibo woman or their mom is ibo. To say ibos re disrepectful is a big lie. An average ikwerre man(not all) want to handed things without working for it n if an ibo states d obvious they say he is disrespectful bt why? 70% of d lands sold in ph is bought by this same ibos ppl hence d reason for their bitterness bt they shld blame their fathers nt d ibos. Even till date d ibos re welcomed to newly developing rivers communities with open alms cos their ability to buy n develop a bush is nt in doubt bt 2mao this same ppl ll begin to abuse d ibos n call them disrespectful#fact

omonnakoda:

This is a well known fact in Port Harcourt ask any Ikwerre man.

13 Likes

Re: Ladipo Market Finally Demolished by proxillin(m): 2:56pm On Oct 02, 2015
secretsofpeace:

The igbos will not do anything ofcourse! Just the same way you loud mouthed fools will do absolutely nothing to stall the rampaging fulani herdsmen raping and killing ur compatriots all over oduduwa kingdom! Kontinue ur e-rat ranting!

Fulanis are killing and raping everyone. TIV, Igbo, Yorubas. Its a national menace like boko-haram...so stfu tongue tongue tongue

8 Likes

Re: Ladipo Market Finally Demolished by christinie(f): 2:56pm On Oct 02, 2015
God bless you and also bless everything/everyone that relates to you.
lurther:
This people don't know that igbos are wise.

I can still vividly remember how fashola demolished tejuosho market at yaba to build a shopping mall all in the name of Reconstruction.

It is almost 2years they have finished building and commisioned that tejuosho market. Infact, they have commisioned it 3 times, yet the place is empty, desolate and rottening. Make yoruba traders go collect the shop na. I always laugh anytime I pass there, you will see girls dancing while music is being played, begging igbo men to come collect shop.

Hahahahahahah!!! They should continue to demolish all the markets, no problem. They will demolish and demolish and demolish till they realize that there is no more revenue to collect.

I implore my igbo brothers to go start a huge motor parts market in the south-east were the whole of africa can come an patronise them, like how innoson located his motor plant in Nnewi. All this petty actions by the yorubas could turn out to be a blessing to Ndigbo at the long run, while they loose out totally.

Please, my people go to tejuosho market today... they are just paying security there for nothing, over 2years now. We don get sense.

7 Likes

Re: Ladipo Market Finally Demolished by Kingspin(m): 2:58pm On Oct 02, 2015
abu12:

U knw ibos don't like where there is orderliness, only few can compete in business, where there rule an regulation. Ibos like cutting corners, sell fake product 2 cheat unsuspected customers, they hate standard due 2 selfish gain. So they will avoid tejuso
So the ibos are the one restricting Nigeria to develop like Dubai and Singapore of this world. I laugh in chinese that people dont know their problems rather envy and jealously blame other for it. Hopeless country and people laughing themselves unknowingly.

1 Like

Re: Ladipo Market Finally Demolished by eagleeye2: 3:00pm On Oct 02, 2015
lurther:
This people don't know that igbos are wise.

I can still vividly remember how fashola demolished tejuosho market at yaba to build a shopping mall all in the name of Reconstruction.

It is almost 2years they have finished building and commisioned that tejuosho market. Infact, they have commisioned it 3 times, yet the place is empty, desolate and rottening. Make yoruba traders go collect the shop na. I always laugh anytime I pass there, you will see girls dancing while music is being played, begging igbo men to come collect shop.

Hahahahahahah!!! They should continue to demolish all the markets, no problem. They will demolish and demolish and demolish till they realize that there is no more revenue to collect.

I implore my igbo brothers to go start a huge motor parts market in the south-east were the whole of africa can come an patronise them, like how innoson located his motor plant in Nnewi. All this petty actions by the yorubas could turn out to be a blessing to Ndigbo at the long run, while they loose out totally.

Please, my people go to tejuosho market today... they are just paying security there for nothing, over 2years now. We don get sense.
Well said brother. I remember Tejuosho saga very well.
Umunne lota nu no ulo bia meghie ala Igbo.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladipo Market Finally Demolished by coolitempa(f): 3:01pm On Oct 02, 2015
chuna1985:

No matter what the Lagos government does.....

Lagos will remain a no man's land.

Igbos will never leave Lagos.

This will only strengthen dem more.

lollllllllllllllllll.....Biafra no sweet again......... grin grin grin grin grin grin

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ladipo Market Finally Demolished by 2rutalk1: 3:01pm On Oct 02, 2015
The war has just begun. This is the beginning of the end lipsrsealed
Re: Ladipo Market Finally Demolished by Nobody: 3:02pm On Oct 02, 2015
That was how they destroyed tejuosho market, awolowo market and several others, all these markets destroyed and turned to ultra modern bullshit has not even lived up to expectation, they are idle places,
Yoruba men and their ways of extorting money shaa, greedy and jealous bigots who have decided to be lazy their entire life,
Oya now that they have destroyed it, i wonder how many yoruba men will buy the shops when they are completed.
Hausa folks have so infested your brains you don't have any molecule of positivity, i pity the yorubas when the igbos live lagos.
Oya lets split up nigeria and they refused because of the revenues that flows in from the igbos,
Now lemme see those buffoons with cat scratches (devil marks) on their face pop up like unwanted weeds which thay are to collect meanttokillthemrevenue

Nde nzuzu, nde iberibe

2 Likes

Re: Ladipo Market Finally Demolished by omonnakoda: 3:04pm On Oct 02, 2015
slowice:
Dude I was born n breed in. Ph...half of ikwerre ppl. Ve ibo blood running in their vains...is either they re married to an ibo woman or their mom is ibo. To say ibos re disrepectful is a big lie. An average ikwerre man(not all) want to handed things without working for it n if an ibo states d obvious they say he is disrespectful bt why? 70% of d lands sold in ph is bought by this same ibos ppl hence d reason for their bitterness bt they shld blame their fathers nt d ibos. Even till date d ibos re welcomed to newly developing rivers communities with open alms cos their ability to buy n develop a bush is nt in doubt bt 2mao this same ppl ll begin to abuse d ibos n call them disrespectful#fact

That is your own side of the story ,in your eyes you are right. The reality is the world is the way it is not the way you say it is. So you can say what you like while others DO what they like .Talk is cheap. You folk just throw all kinds of STUPIDD and childish statistics about. Are you the Commissioner for Land in Rivers state? But you can tell us 70% of land sold in PH is to Eboes . How do you know this? Please go and play with your mates

6 Likes

Re: Ladipo Market Finally Demolished by Ikwerreboy(m): 3:05pm On Oct 02, 2015
Republlican:
If they like let them demolish all the shops in.Lagos

Ibos will still continue to excel and buy all the houses in lag cheesy

You talk like a greedy idiot, we ikwerre's are still waiting for the day you igbofrauds will say port harcourt is a no man's land I bet yu yoruba dey len work for watin we go do ana, Instead of you to tink of hw yu will relocated to ur landlock region nd make it usefull to ur self ur tinking of igbos buying d whole of lagos, lolz you be mumu ooh wich kind coco nut female brain be dis...

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ladipo Market Finally Demolished by eagleeye2: 3:06pm On Oct 02, 2015
abu12:

U knw ibos don't like where there is orderliness, only few can compete in business, where there rule an regulation. Ibos like cutting corners, sell fake product 2 cheat unsuspected customers, they hate standard due 2 selfish gain. So they will avoid tejuso
Why don't others (i mean other tribes) go to Tejuosho and rent shops.

3 Likes

Re: Ladipo Market Finally Demolished by veraponpo(m): 3:07pm On Oct 02, 2015
delait:
An average Yoruba is lazy and jealous.
An Ibo Man can turn around things. Am sure they will overcome it, time shall tell .I pray God will open new ways for the affected people.

Who propounded that theory?

You must be uneducated. Mcgregorian Theory X and y will help you better.

Everybody has tendency to be lazy especially when you are at your comfort zone. However, when you move out to a new land, you have to struggle for survival. That is normal nature of life.

No tribe is lazy, no tribe is hardworking , it all depends on where the people are at any point in time.

For example, you say an average Yoruba is lazy and they have produced the highest number of professionals that we have in Nigeria, was it trough laziness? That automatically counters your claim.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladipo Market Finally Demolished by Obiagu1(m): 3:09pm On Oct 02, 2015
zendy:

Im not sure Internet has reached the North yet and even if it has, I'm not sure they would know how to use it. I hope the demolition of Ladipo might galvanise some of my Igbo brothers to head back home with their investment. Nnewi needs them. I want us all to one day leave Lagos for the Yorubas, if they are eating it let them eat it.......... But not until we get Biafra

No Igbo man will leave Lagos, NEVER!
Rather more young Igbos will move to Lagos.

Let Lagos Igbos run their affairs there, grow, multiply and become more successful.
Let South East Igbos run their affairs in the SE, we are more than enough to develop SE.

We MUST yield no ground in Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Ladipo Market Finally Demolished by eagleeye2: 3:10pm On Oct 02, 2015
MakeWeTalk:
Igbo People I sorry for una.

Dem no want make una dey 9ja.

Yet them no want make una leave 9ja.

All those shops are going to Yoruba people.
Tejuosho is an example. The LASG can continue frustrating themselves, not the Igbos.

4 Likes

Re: Ladipo Market Finally Demolished by lastpage: 3:11pm On Oct 02, 2015
Chukwugekwu:
This is wickedness. .....how can they do a thing like that in lagos ...
What is special in lagos?
human being can easily forget things in this life...... have their forgot that lagos was once a federal capital in Nigeria? If lagos were not a once a federal capital of Nigeria who would even know lagos today. ..
mind you that lagos little development today was hand work of all Nigeria as a whole I meant 36 state of all Nigeria. Lagos this lagos that what is there in lagos. ?
Imagine all the south west has abandoned all their state and focused on lagos and none of them now care about their state anymore and the funniest thing about them don't go to they various homes anymore. ....everyone is busy claiming lagos this lagos that. ..I thought we all voted for change why do you choose to subdued people just because you have the power over them.....

Ibos like you cause other Ibos to experience opprobrium, in large quantity!

No one is saying Lagos is "special"...... and it is, if the owners say it is special but you dont have to believe them.
The population of Lagos alone and its cosmopolitan nature, makes Lagos SPECIAL!
You can have all the markets in the South East (if you'all could muster the courage to move down there! grin ) but you can never have the MASSIVE BUYERS WITH THE CASH, as you have in Lagos, within a very small landmass! Of what use is a "full shop" without Buyers! grin grin
That my friend, is the SPECIALNESS of Lagos! kiss kiss

Again, the "CHANGE" we voted for, is exactly what you just experienced .... IMPROVEMENT IN INFRASTRUCTURE!
What else do you want?

Have you ever being to that market ... and then to Markets in sane countries? Do they compare at all?
I am sure if the "rebuilding" was being done at Ariaria market or the new market in onitsha, you wont raise an eye brow!
You will gladly term it as development, which is exactly what it is.

They were given a very long NOTICE, (by agreement between them and the Govt) yet in their usual "strong-head and pig-headedness", they refuse to budge!
Are they trying to hold the Govt and people of Lagos, Hostage?

Do you know what those people who have built houses in those areas experience on a daily basis?
Can you not see that the "redevelopment" of Tejuosho Market has improved both the "Aesthetic, Logistiacl and Commercial value of all property in that area, not to mention the "improved security" amongst residence around there!

When you talk about "who gets it at the end of the day":
Let me remind you that no one has ever prevented Igbos from getting the shops (like Tejuosho) after redevelopment but the fact remains that they cant get it for FREE, as they want because MONEY was invested in redeveloping it and that money has to be recouped!
That is simple financial economics, my dear!

Finally, let me remind you Ibos:
You have Publicly stated that YOUR GOAL IS TO DOMINATE OTHERS!
In all honesty, l dont need to remind you that NO ONE LIKES TO BE DOMINATED, AGGRESSIVELY AND FORCEFULLY!
Thus, you should expect "RESISTANCE" from those you try to dominate.
That is basic logic.
....and in this "art of domination", it's like a war of wits. ATTEMPTED DOMINATION Vs. RESISTANCE!

.....and like in war, "All Options" are on the Table.

[size=14pt]In simple terms, you are paying ... and will continue to pay, the price for your "Wanton Aggressiveness, Greed, Ingrate, Irresponsible Utterances, Deceit, Unreliability, Untrustworthiness, Treachery and desperation for money"[/size].

Learn from the Northerners who live in Lagos "peacefully" and doing their business.

You might continue to delude yourselves by disagreeing with me but if you are honest to yourself, you will agree that all the above is a "summary" of that which makes a "welcomed stranger, seek to dominate its host, in an aggressive manner".

I 'case' my 'rest'.
Eko o'nibaje!

Lastpage!

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ladipo Market Finally Demolished by Nobody: 3:12pm On Oct 02, 2015
coolitempa:

lollllllllllllllllll.....Biafra no sweet again......... grin grin grin grin grin grin

Lagos will be a colony of biafra, or haven't u noticed whats happening Igbos are the most populated tribe in Lagos. We will take Lagos.

5 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Opening A Pharmacy / Man Hides His Money In A Can In Lagos - Pics / Spar Shopping Mall In Calabar Collapses, Customers Feared Trapped (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.