Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,011 members, 7,817,979 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:29 AM

Strictly For L.A.D.I.E.S (let's Discuss) - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Strictly For L.A.D.I.E.S (let's Discuss) (12785 Views)

The Reason Why A Broke Guy Should Not Wait Until He Made It Before He Look For L / Counter Thread: Types Of D.i.c.k / Amazing Nigerian Couple Recreate F.R.I.E.N.D.S Photoshoot For Their Pre-wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Strictly For L.A.D.I.E.S (let's Discuss) by Hannysmilez(f): 1:00am On Oct 04, 2015
GMan650:

Hey, can a guy be so dirty as you all claimed? I've been to different guy's apartment in my life and the only common untidyness I can bring out is 'unwashed dishes'. Yeah, most guys don't love washing. But when it comes to oil stain on bedspread, damp or moist towel on bed NO. I've nt seen a well grown guy that does that. Sorry for bursting in without introduction; itz ur boy DA G-MAN
We are not claiming to have neccessarily seen it. We are just saying 'if' we do see it,then we would be turned-off.

1 Like

Re: Strictly For L.A.D.I.E.S (let's Discuss) by Nobody: 5:43am On Oct 04, 2015
Simple explanation! Is because your a guy that's why you can't easily detect when your fellow guy is dirty.. Like you saide some guys. Hate washing'. Not just d dish even their boxers nd der bed spread ..NOTE : we didn't mean all guys are dirty not all nd not all girls are clean too
GMan650:

Hey, can a guy be so dirty as you all claimed? I've been to different guy's apartment in my life and the only common untidyness I can bring out is 'unwashed dishes'. Yeah, most guys don't love washing. But when it comes to oil stain on bedspread, damp or moist towel on bed NO. I've nt seen a well grown guy that does that. Sorry for bursting in without introduction; itz ur boy DA G-MAN
Re: Strictly For L.A.D.I.E.S (let's Discuss) by Nobody: 5:47am On Oct 04, 2015
undecided wah will do if you finds out? Talk to him? Or wash for him?
charijee:
No matter how busy a guy is, he should endeavour to keep dirty undies out of sight, that is my greatest turnoff cheesy
Re: Strictly For L.A.D.I.E.S (let's Discuss) by Omotayor123(f): 7:20am On Oct 04, 2015
Beautiful morning to the ladies in the house.. cheesy
Hope you had a wonderful Night
Re: Strictly For L.A.D.I.E.S (let's Discuss) by Nobody: 8:12am On Oct 04, 2015
Yea babe I did dnt knw abt d rest (guess dey r still on bed ) lol grin how was ur nyt?
Omotayor123:
Beautiful morning to the ladies in the house.. cheesy

Hope you had a wonderful Night

1 Like

Re: Strictly For L.A.D.I.E.S (let's Discuss) by Nobody: 8:13am On Oct 04, 2015
Goodmorning Ladies,here's our todays topic,let all discuss about it what are some of the weird things you do when you're alone that you would never do around people? thanks for participating earlier on this thread.. Let's keep this thread flowing!!
(mine is Thinking out loud, including having conversations with people (e.g. explaining a funny situation that happened to me), and arguments/debates. The other person's "voice" is in my head, but my side of the conversation is out loud.

God, I sound like a weirdo.)

Omotayor123,
kashybaby,
oyind17,
missmalia17,
charijee,
harbosede02,
olamigbemi,
hannysmilez,
shokky24,
mznaett.

1 Like

Re: Strictly For L.A.D.I.E.S (let's Discuss) by Omotayor123(f): 11:15am On Oct 04, 2015
nickkylawve:
Yea babe I did dnt knw abt d rest (guess dey r still on bed ) lol grin how was ur nyt?
Sweet.

1 Like

Re: Strictly For L.A.D.I.E.S (let's Discuss) by Omotayor123(f): 11:20am On Oct 04, 2015
nickkylawve:
Goodmorning Ladies,here's our todays topic,let all discuss about it what are some of the weird things you do when you're alone that you would never do around people? thanks for participating earlier on this thread.. Let's keep this thread flowing!!
(mine is Thinking out loud, including having conversations with people (e.g. explaining a funny situation that happened to me), and arguments/debates. The other person's "voice" is in my head, but my side of the conversation is out loud.

Omotayor123,.
Not weird at all... I swear I do that too. Draw out a beautiful script and Act it out. Lol grin

Plus, when I'm in alone, I cook without clothes on *Now I guess that's weird*undecided
Re: Strictly For L.A.D.I.E.S (let's Discuss) by Nobody: 11:25am On Oct 04, 2015
lol thts weird. I also cook naked makes the food even more sweeter grin
Omotayor123:

Not weird at all... I swear I do that too. Draw out a beautiful script and Act it out. Lol grin

Plus, when I'm in alone, I cook without clothes on *Now I guess that's weird*undecided
Re: Strictly For L.A.D.I.E.S (let's Discuss) by kaboninc(m): 11:26am On Oct 04, 2015
nickkylawve:

Lol. Everyone unclad...
Re: Strictly For L.A.D.I.E.S (let's Discuss) by Nobody: 11:33am On Oct 04, 2015
Huh
kaboninc:

Lol. Everyone unclad...
undecided
Re: Strictly For L.A.D.I.E.S (let's Discuss) by dmola(m): 11:34am On Oct 04, 2015
Omotayor123:
Are you a lady Oya unzip make I confirm wetin dey under tongue
smh omotayo o like oko sha
Re: Strictly For L.A.D.I.E.S (let's Discuss) by Omotayor123(f): 11:34am On Oct 04, 2015
nickkylawve:
grin
Re: Strictly For L.A.D.I.E.S (let's Discuss) by dmola(m): 11:37am On Oct 04, 2015
[quote author=Omotayor123 post=38594851]Ladies Love Gisting ! ose telephone cable
Re: Strictly For L.A.D.I.E.S (let's Discuss) by kaboninc(m): 11:38am On Oct 04, 2015
nickkylawve:
Huh undecided

Yeah

Weird thread, weird ladies.

Lol.
Re: Strictly For L.A.D.I.E.S (let's Discuss) by kaboninc(m): 11:38am On Oct 04, 2015
Omotayor123:

Lol
Re: Strictly For L.A.D.I.E.S (let's Discuss) by Nobody: 12:05pm On Oct 04, 2015
kaboninc:

Yeah

Weird thread, weird ladies.

Lol.
lol
Re: Strictly For L.A.D.I.E.S (let's Discuss) by charijee(f): 2:24pm On Oct 04, 2015
nickkylawve:
undecided wah will do if you finds out? Talk to him? Or wash for him?
Can only wash my hubby's undies, grin
Re: Strictly For L.A.D.I.E.S (let's Discuss) by Nobody: 2:30pm On Oct 04, 2015
Lol grin
charijee:
Can only wash my hubby's undies, grin
Re: Strictly For L.A.D.I.E.S (let's Discuss) by Hannysmilez(f): 2:45pm On Oct 04, 2015
nickkylawve:

Omotayor123,
kashybaby,
oyind17,
missmalia17,
charijee,
harbosede02,
olamigbemi,
hannysmilez,
shokky24,
mznaett.
I think aloud too. I also walk around naked oh and smtimes I wake up in the middle of the night or when im home alone to dress up in clothes i won't wear in public and apply heavy make-up,then i'll wear heels and catwalk round the room and pretend i'm on the runway. One day, my husband woke up and was watching me(i didn't know). I felt so embarasd. He said he was taking me to a psychiatrist.
Re: Strictly For L.A.D.I.E.S (let's Discuss) by Nobody: 3:20pm On Oct 04, 2015
I dunno if this weird enaf...but I love doing self-pleasure with my toys...my room is like a mini fifty shades of Grey wink
Re: Strictly For L.A.D.I.E.S (let's Discuss) by oluymc(f): 6:35pm On Oct 04, 2015
Overcoming Regrets, Disappointments and Mistakes
Everyone has that one thing about their past they could never bring themselves to tell anyone. It’s that one thing you don’t know if you could ever forgive yourself for, Just thinking about it makes you feel uncomfortable and you seek escape in a different task or a sudden urgent thought.
A place of peace exists for you, but only if you’re brave enough to cross the bridge you can never seem to bring yourself to approach.

Continue reading >>> http://lifestylesheadline..com.ng/2015/09/overcoming-regrets-disappointments-and.html
Re: Strictly For L.A.D.I.E.S (let's Discuss) by Hannysmilez(f): 8:45pm On Oct 04, 2015
KashyBaby:
I dunno if this weird enaf...but I love doing self-pleasure with my toys...my room is like a mini fifty shades of Grey wink
That's not weird. That's being Naughty. tsk.tsk.tsk.
Re: Strictly For L.A.D.I.E.S (let's Discuss) by Nobody: 8:53pm On Oct 04, 2015
awwwww thts really weird !! Hope he didn't tk u there? grin lol
Hannysmilez:
I think aloud too. I also walk around naked oh and smtimes I wake up in the middle of the night or when im home alone to dress up in clothes i won't wear in public and apply heavy make-up,then i'll wear heels and catwalk round the room and pretend i'm on the runway. One day, my husband woke up and was watching me(i didn't know). I felt so embarasd. He said he was taking me to a psychiatrist.
Re: Strictly For L.A.D.I.E.S (let's Discuss) by Hannysmilez(f): 9:10pm On Oct 04, 2015
nickkylawve:
awwwww thts really weird !! Hope he didn't tk u there? grin lol
He would'nt dare. He just uses it to blackmail me 'cassionally. Hmph...how annoying. *pouts*
Re: Strictly For L.A.D.I.E.S (let's Discuss) by Nobody: 9:23am On Oct 07, 2015
Hannysmilez:
Nickkylawve,do you think it's okay to compromise on some of these qualities or you won't settle for less?

If you like, compromise, if you dont, stay there. Only time will tell. By then, all your mates must've been in their husbands' houses.
Re: Strictly For L.A.D.I.E.S (let's Discuss) by Youngpo413: 5:13pm On Oct 08, 2015
nickkylawve:
what attracts women to men physically

Women,just like men, care about physical looks however the main difference between men and women is that men put a much higher weight to physical looks while women look for other factors.

A man can determine whether he likes woman or not from the first meeting while a woman might need some time before she can assess other factors.
n this article i will tell you what attracts women to men physically

Height: Women are more physically attracted to tall men than short men because this makes them feel psychologically secure. The good news is that you still have a chance to attract women even if you were not tall. Once you manage to satisfy the woman's need for security in any other way other than your physical looks then she will be attracted to you

Shoulder's width : Women don't care much about guys with bulky muscles however they are physically attracted to men who appear more masculine. This means that relatively wide shoulders, narrow waist and relatively muscular body makes the man much more attractive to women.

Facial features that attracts women : Facial features that indicate the pretense of more testosterone attracts women physically. A wide jaw, prominent check muscles and all other features that make a face more masculine attracts women physically.

so ladies what do you see to this?

Cc:donTbone
all these na story,for a typical naija lady,its all about a fat wallet and big sized dick,they don't care if you are tall or short .
Re: Strictly For L.A.D.I.E.S (let's Discuss) by Youngpo413: 5:17pm On Oct 08, 2015
nickkylawve:
While relationships are full of compromise, this does not mean that you should feel pressured into compromising your own beliefs or settle for less than what you need. If anyone ever makes you feel like you are not worth it, they are not someone who deserves to become a part of your life.
no wonder we so many unmarried ladies.
Re: Strictly For L.A.D.I.E.S (let's Discuss) by donTbone(m): 7:33am On Oct 09, 2015
Youngpo413:
all these na story,for a typical naija lady,its all about a fat wallet and big sized dick,they don't care if you are tall or short .
Someone actually got ma teeth out dis a.m grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Guys, Have U Ever Refuse A Sex Offer? / Nigerian Lady With Massive Chest Leverages Cause Stir On Twitter (photos) / Don't Envy Obi Cubana, Take A Look At Eze Ego (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.