Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,038 members, 7,818,067 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:48 AM

Strictly For L.A.D.I.E.S (let's Discuss) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Strictly For L.A.D.I.E.S (let's Discuss) (12790 Views)

The Reason Why A Broke Guy Should Not Wait Until He Made It Before He Look For L / Counter Thread: Types Of D.i.c.k / Amazing Nigerian Couple Recreate F.R.I.E.N.D.S Photoshoot For Their Pre-wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Strictly For L.A.D.I.E.S (let's Discuss) by charijee(f): 4:34pm On Oct 02, 2015
donTbone:

undecided

Abeg...Abeg...Abeg!

Men aint emotionless too.... we need some
understanding and some "come and put your
head on my chest baby" attitude!

#MenAreHumansToo lipsrsealed
No one said here that men are emotionless.....head on the chest ain't romantic na grin grin....you should be talking of head in the hole grin
Re: Strictly For L.A.D.I.E.S (let's Discuss) by Omotayor123(f): 4:35pm On Oct 02, 2015
blublahd:

Thats a stupid excuse for a lady to be frustrating.
By the time she is abandoned a couple of times for as long as a month or 3. Her brain go calibrate.
That's why we need caring and understand guys.. Not just a guy!
Re: Strictly For L.A.D.I.E.S (let's Discuss) by Omotayor123(f): 4:36pm On Oct 02, 2015
nickkylawve:

loLz the key grin ayaf throw it away na , cuz this thread is strictly for d Ladies
How guys come dey see space enter
Re: Strictly For L.A.D.I.E.S (let's Discuss) by donTbone(m): 4:36pm On Oct 02, 2015
charijee:
No one said here that men are emotionless.....head on the chest ain't romantic na grin grin....you should be talking of head in the hole grin

lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

In Phyno's voice
#Iranu,Abasha angry
Re: Strictly For L.A.D.I.E.S (let's Discuss) by charijee(f): 4:37pm On Oct 02, 2015
nickkylawve:
nah tell me? cheesy
Sometimes, after listing out all these....We end up with guys with less grin
Re: Strictly For L.A.D.I.E.S (let's Discuss) by charijee(f): 4:43pm On Oct 02, 2015
donTbone:

lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

In Phyno's voice
#Iranu,Abasha angry
Why seal your lips? grin

Women talk dey sweet you ba cheesy
Re: Strictly For L.A.D.I.E.S (let's Discuss) by Nobody: 4:43pm On Oct 02, 2015
Omotayor123:

That's why we need caring and understand guys.. Not just a guy!
Yinmu.
You need a wuss, that will beget a wuss and a sissy who thinks having a hole between her leg should make a man(wuss) tolerate her silly tantrums under the guise of caring and understanding to keep the damn cycle going.
And this ideology is where being a self entitled, self centered bítch starts from.
FYI, ever wondered why players act caring and understanding?

5 Likes

Re: Strictly For L.A.D.I.E.S (let's Discuss) by donTbone(m): 4:44pm On Oct 02, 2015
charijee:
Why seal your lips? grin

We go continue later abeg! cheesy
Re: Strictly For L.A.D.I.E.S (let's Discuss) by Nobody: 4:46pm On Oct 02, 2015
charijee:
Sometimes, after listing out all these....We end up with guys with less grin
very true though, it take the intervention of God in ones life to meet The right one

1 Like

Re: Strictly For L.A.D.I.E.S (let's Discuss) by bqlekan(m): 4:46pm On Oct 02, 2015
charijee:
Why seal your lips? grin

pls continue.. I'm enjoying you guys here... *runsOuttaThread grin
Re: Strictly For L.A.D.I.E.S (let's Discuss) by charijee(f): 4:52pm On Oct 02, 2015
bqlekan:

pls continue.. I'm enjoying you guys here... *runsOuttaThread grin
*drags his legs*....come back here!
Nickkylawve, lekan is on the hot seat, got any question for him? wink grin
Re: Strictly For L.A.D.I.E.S (let's Discuss) by Nobody: 4:53pm On Oct 02, 2015
iono for all this stuborn flies o !
Omotayor123:

How guys come dey see space enter
Re: Strictly For L.A.D.I.E.S (let's Discuss) by charijee(f): 4:53pm On Oct 02, 2015
donTbone:

We go continue later abeg! cheesy
Why you dey run na cheesy
Re: Strictly For L.A.D.I.E.S (let's Discuss) by donTbone(m): 4:55pm On Oct 02, 2015
charijee:
Why you dey run na cheesy

I no dey run o! just wan go pee ni cheesy

Besides, I too small to dey read those things grin
Re: Strictly For L.A.D.I.E.S (let's Discuss) by bqlekan(m): 4:57pm On Oct 02, 2015
charijee:
*drags his legs*....come back here!
_Nickkylawve, lekan is on the hot seat, got any question for him? wink grin
hot seat kwa? please o cheesy happy new month ma'am.. and where is JJ?
Re: Strictly For L.A.D.I.E.S (let's Discuss) by Spikkylee: 4:58pm On Oct 02, 2015
grin grin
Re: Strictly For L.A.D.I.E.S (let's Discuss) by DharmyYinks: 4:59pm On Oct 02, 2015
nickkylawve:
what attracts women to men physically

Women,just like men, care about physical looks however the main difference between men and women is that men put a much higher weight to physical looks while women look for other factors.

A man can determine whether he likes woman or not from the first meeting while a woman might need some time before she can assess other factors.
n this article i will tell you what attracts women to men physically

Height: Women are more physically attracted to tall men than short men because this makes them feel psychologically secure. The good news is that you still have a chance to attract women even if you were not tall. Once you manage to satisfy the woman's need for security in any other way other than your physical looks then she will be attracted to you

Shoulder's width : Women don't care much about guys with bulky muscles however they are physically attracted to men who appear more masculine. This means that relatively wide shoulders, narrow waist and relatively muscular body makes the man much more attractive to women.

Facial features that attracts women : Facial features that indicate the pretense of more testosterone attracts women physically. A wide jaw, prominent check muscles and all other features that make a face more masculine attracts women physically.

so ladies what do you see to this?

Cc:donT.bone

Did sum1 called me grin
Re: Strictly For L.A.D.I.E.S (let's Discuss) by naijaboiy: 5:03pm On Oct 02, 2015
nickkylawve:
grin
So why are you desperately showing us that small agbalumo? undecided

One like though. undecided
Re: Strictly For L.A.D.I.E.S (let's Discuss) by charijee(f): 5:05pm On Oct 02, 2015
bqlekan:

Happy new month padi mi grin grin....just a few questions na.

JJ travelled with his second wife o
Re: Strictly For L.A.D.I.E.S (let's Discuss) by charijee(f): 5:08pm On Oct 02, 2015
donTbone:

I no dey run o! just wan go pee ni cheesy

Besides, I too small to dey read those things grin
You too small? Hahaha cheesy cheesy....you never reach to score goal?
Re: Strictly For L.A.D.I.E.S (let's Discuss) by bqlekan(m): 5:09pm On Oct 02, 2015
charijee:

SECOND WIFE? shocked chai, the 'awon werey crew' must have thought him all this.. you see yourself now., come with me to Jupiter, you said no... still got space on my ship tho grin
Re: Strictly For L.A.D.I.E.S (let's Discuss) by charijee(f): 5:16pm On Oct 02, 2015
bqlekan:
SECOND WIFE? shocked chai, the 'awon werey crew' must have thought him all this.. you see yourself now., come with me to Jupiter, you said no... still got space on my ship tho grin
Yours could be worse, I'd rather remain in Mars grin
Re: Strictly For L.A.D.I.E.S (let's Discuss) by bqlekan(m): 5:21pm On Oct 02, 2015
charijee:
Yours could be worse, I'd rather remain in Mars grin
cheesy you ehn.. I wonder if you are no t seeing someone else on mars aiidy... grin just change you mind and join me..

hope the day has been a blessing so far ma'am?

1 Like

Re: Strictly For L.A.D.I.E.S (let's Discuss) by baba11(m): 5:26pm On Oct 02, 2015
I cant remember what I want In a woman.....hmmmmmmm

Can anyone remember me cool
Re: Strictly For L.A.D.I.E.S (let's Discuss) by JeffreyJamez(m): 5:30pm On Oct 02, 2015
bqlekan:

I dey corner dey watch

1 Like

Re: Strictly For L.A.D.I.E.S (let's Discuss) by JeffreyJamez(m): 5:31pm On Oct 02, 2015
charijee:

undecided

1 Like

Re: Strictly For L.A.D.I.E.S (let's Discuss) by bqlekan(m): 5:37pm On Oct 02, 2015
JeffreyJamez:

I dey corner dey watch
hehe.. where the second wife? grin
happy new month
Re: Strictly For L.A.D.I.E.S (let's Discuss) by Nobody: 5:42pm On Oct 02, 2015
OP! What exactly is the purpose of this your thread?
Re: Strictly For L.A.D.I.E.S (let's Discuss) by JeffreyJamez(m): 5:43pm On Oct 02, 2015
bqlekan:

hehe.. where the second wife? grin
happy new month

Ask the person wey tell you about second wife

Happy new month to you too

1 Like

Re: Strictly For L.A.D.I.E.S (let's Discuss) by charijee(f): 6:14pm On Oct 02, 2015
bqlekan:
cheesy you ehn.. I wonder if you are no t seeing someone else on mars aiidy... grin just change you mind and join me..

hope the day has been a blessing so far ma'am?
The day has been good so far. ...how's yours?
Re: Strictly For L.A.D.I.E.S (let's Discuss) by bqlekan(m): 7:09pm On Oct 02, 2015
charijee:
The day has been good so far. ...how's yours?
day was a fulfilled one o.. just tired..
pls bring the profits from today's sale.. lemme bless it cheesy
Re: Strictly For L.A.D.I.E.S (let's Discuss) by charijee(f): 7:31pm On Oct 02, 2015
bqlekan:
day was a fulfilled one o.. just tired..
pls bring the profits from today's sale.. lemme bless it cheesy
Profits that I've not seen cheesy cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Do Faithful Men Exist? / How True Is 'Behind Every Successful Man Exists A Woman'? / My 2 Weeks At Ibadan Street

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.