Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,048 members, 7,818,154 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:04 AM

Strictly For L.A.D.I.E.S (let's Discuss) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Strictly For L.A.D.I.E.S (let's Discuss) (12794 Views)

The Reason Why A Broke Guy Should Not Wait Until He Made It Before He Look For L / Counter Thread: Types Of D.i.c.k / Amazing Nigerian Couple Recreate F.R.I.E.N.D.S Photoshoot For Their Pre-wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Strictly For L.A.D.I.E.S (let's Discuss) by olamigbemi(f): 3:13pm On Oct 02, 2015
Well u soo right
nickkylawve:
what attracts women to men physically

Women,just like men, care about physical looks however the main difference between men and women is that men put a much higher weight to physical looks while women look for other factors.

A man can determine whether he likes woman or not from the first meeting while a woman might need some time before she can assess other factors.
n this article i will tell you what attracts women to men physically

Height: Women are more physically attracted to tall men than short men because this makes them feel psychologically secure. The good news is that you still have a chance to attract women even if you were not tall. Once you manage to satisfy the woman's need for security in any other way other than your physical looks then she will be attracted to you

Shoulder's width : Women don't care much about guys with bulky muscles however they are physically attracted to men who appear more masculine. This means that relatively wide shoulders, narrow waist and relatively muscular body makes the man much more attractive to women.

Facial features that attracts women : Facial features that indicate the pretense of more testosterone attracts women physically. A wide jaw, prominent check muscles and all other features that make a face more masculine attracts women physically.

so ladies what do you see to this?

Cc:donTbone
Re: Strictly For L.A.D.I.E.S (let's Discuss) by Omotayor123(f): 3:15pm On Oct 02, 2015
adedayourt:

u dont wana kno yet dearie
u ll kno wen we wana manufacture our twin wink
shocked

1 Like

Re: Strictly For L.A.D.I.E.S (let's Discuss) by Omotayor123(f): 3:18pm On Oct 02, 2015
Oyind17:
Abi e don tey I see that moniker
She's around now.
Re: Strictly For L.A.D.I.E.S (let's Discuss) by Hannysmilez(f): 3:20pm On Oct 02, 2015
nickkylawve:
what attracts women to men physically

Women,just like men, care about physical looks however the main difference between men and women is that men put a much higher weight to physical looks while women look for other factors.

A man can determine whether he likes woman or not from the first meeting while a woman might need some time before she can assess other factors.
n this article i will tell you what attracts women to men physically

Height: Women are more physically attracted to tall men than short men because this makes them feel psychologically secure. The good news is that you still have a chance to attract women even if you were not tall. Once you manage to satisfy the woman's need for security in any other way other than your physical looks then she will be attracted to you

Shoulder's width : Women don't care much about guys with bulky muscles however they are physically attracted to men who appear more masculine. This means that relatively wide shoulders, narrow waist and relatively muscular body makes the man much more attractive to women.

Facial features that attracts women : Facial features that indicate the pretense of more testosterone attracts women physically. A wide jaw, prominent check muscles and all other features that make a face more masculine attracts women physically.

so ladies what do you see to this?

Cc:donTbone
No wonder.. I actually thought I was being superficial and too picky. Thank you jare,u deserve huggies nd kisses.

1 Like

Re: Strictly For L.A.D.I.E.S (let's Discuss) by donTbone(m): 3:22pm On Oct 02, 2015
Hannysmilez:
No wonder.. I actually thought I was being superficial and too picky. Thank you jare,u deserve huggies nd kisses.

Hunhun! God help you outta ya situation o! lipsrsealed
Re: Strictly For L.A.D.I.E.S (let's Discuss) by Omotayor123(f): 3:23pm On Oct 02, 2015
charijee:
Nice one nickky wink
Wanna categorically ask you what you wish for in a guy?
Like the kind of guy that's a turn on for you

Omotayor123, your say on this pls
The normal tall, dark, and rich, six packs and handsome whatever Lol grin
I do admire handsome guys But :

Seriously, I don't think about all those.. I just want someone I would love with all my heart regardless. But that doesn't mean he must not be pleasing to the eye grin shey you get wink

BTW, is that you At profile picture
Re: Strictly For L.A.D.I.E.S (let's Discuss) by Hannysmilez(f): 3:31pm On Oct 02, 2015
Haha!! It hasn't gotten to God's level now.
Re: Strictly For L.A.D.I.E.S (let's Discuss) by donTbone(m): 3:32pm On Oct 02, 2015
[quote author=Hannysmilez post=38599218][/quote]

Am sorry...just thought a lil prayer might help wink
Re: Strictly For L.A.D.I.E.S (let's Discuss) by charijee(f): 3:35pm On Oct 02, 2015
Omotayor123:

The normal tall, dark, and rich, six packs and handsome whatever Lol grin
I do admire handsome guys But :

Seriously, I don't think about all those.. I just want someone I would love with all my heart regardless. But that doesn't mean he must not be pleasing to the eye grin shey you get wink

BTW, is that you At profile picture
Your first analysis got my eyes popping out shocked lol grin
You kinda centered everything on the physical looks.....nothing about the character traits?.....I get your points about him being pleasing to the eyes.....a friend of mine would always say 'help your children by marrying a handsome guy' cheesy cheesy cheesy

Yeah, that's me wink
Re: Strictly For L.A.D.I.E.S (let's Discuss) by Omotayor123(f): 3:40pm On Oct 02, 2015
charijee:
Your first analysis got my eyes popping out shocked lol grin
You kinda centered everything on the physical looks.....nothing about the character traits?.....I get your points about him being pleasing to the eyes.....a friend of mine would always say 'help your children by marrying a handsome guy' cheesy cheesy cheesy

Yeah, that's me wink
Lol.. I thought you were asking about physical characteristics.

You looking Great! wink
Re: Strictly For L.A.D.I.E.S (let's Discuss) by Nobody: 3:44pm On Oct 02, 2015
thier personality, reaction to things, the way they speak, how they treat your freinds and you, (if they are) when their really slow at getting something and how they try to get your attention Guys that are down to earth, sweet and funny...Looks are a plussmiley but really a guy who will respect and love you no matter what is the best way to go cheesy
charijee:
Nice one nickky wink
Wanna categorically ask you what you wish for in a guy?
Like the kind of guy that's a turn on for you

Omotayor123, your say on this pls

So What do you also like ??
Re: Strictly For L.A.D.I.E.S (let's Discuss) by charijee(f): 3:50pm On Oct 02, 2015
Omotayor123:

Lol.. I thought you were asking about physical characteristics.

You looking Great! wink
Nah, physical characteristics is nothing compared to what he possesses inside.

Thanks sweets grin
Re: Strictly For L.A.D.I.E.S (let's Discuss) by Hannysmilez(f): 3:51pm On Oct 02, 2015
Nickkylawve,do you think it's okay to compromise on some of these qualities or you won't settle for less?
Re: Strictly For L.A.D.I.E.S (let's Discuss) by Nobody: 3:52pm On Oct 02, 2015
So wah. Do you like in a guy?
olamigbemi:
Well u soo right
Re: Strictly For L.A.D.I.E.S (let's Discuss) by Omotayor123(f): 3:56pm On Oct 02, 2015
charijee:
Nah, physical characteristics is nothing compared to what he possesses inside.

Thanks sweets grin
True.. I value uprightness, honesty And Integrity. Plus, my guy must be the Patient type, caring and understand. *You know how we ladies can be frustrating sometimes *
Re: Strictly For L.A.D.I.E.S (let's Discuss) by donTbone(m): 4:01pm On Oct 02, 2015
Omotayor123:

True.. I value uprightness, honesty And Integrity. Plus, my guy must be the Patient type, caring and understand. *You know how we ladies can be frustrating sometimes *

Where av u been

Been waiting all this yl cheesy
Re: Strictly For L.A.D.I.E.S (let's Discuss) by Omotayor123(f): 4:05pm On Oct 02, 2015
donTbone:

Where av u been

Been waiting all this yl cheesy
Lolgrin Wetin you find come ladies Room undecided
Re: Strictly For L.A.D.I.E.S (let's Discuss) by donTbone(m): 4:06pm On Oct 02, 2015
Omotayor123:

Lolgrin
Wetin you find come ladies Room undecided

Came to unplug my system ni o.. angry
then, I just met the discussion! cheesy

And since av gat nothing to do, just decided to
chill with dem baes grin
Re: Strictly For L.A.D.I.E.S (let's Discuss) by Omotayor123(f): 4:08pm On Oct 02, 2015
donTbone:

Came to unplug my system ni o.. angry then, I just met the discussion! cheesy

And since av gat nothing to do, just decided to chill with dem baes grin
Enough chilling, oya dey go..... Bye bye tongue
Re: Strictly For L.A.D.I.E.S (let's Discuss) by charijee(f): 4:09pm On Oct 02, 2015
nickkylawve:
thier personality, reaction to things, the way they speak, how they treat your freinds and you, (if they are) when their really slow at getting something and how they try to get your attention Guys that are down to earth, sweet and funny...Looks are a plussmiley but really a guy who will respect and love you no matter what is the best way to go cheesy
So What do you also like ??
Hmmm love that.
Actually, a guy who respects a lady's feeling, slow to temper, corrects you with utmost modesty and who's always ready to support your ambitionsis a go for me, remember I only listed a few, knowing fully well that no guy can have it all.

But you know one funny thing?
Re: Strictly For L.A.D.I.E.S (let's Discuss) by donTbone(m): 4:10pm On Oct 02, 2015
Omotayor123:

Enough chilling, oya dey go..... Bye bye tongue

Gimme the key do the door na! sad
Re: Strictly For L.A.D.I.E.S (let's Discuss) by charijee(f): 4:13pm On Oct 02, 2015
Omotayor123:

True, we ladies can be frustrating atimes, it takes a guy with so much understanding to hang on grin

1 Like

Re: Strictly For L.A.D.I.E.S (let's Discuss) by Omotayor123(f): 4:14pm On Oct 02, 2015
donTbone:

Gimme the key do the door na! sad
Cc. Nickkylawve Abeg open door for this guy smiley
Re: Strictly For L.A.D.I.E.S (let's Discuss) by donTbone(m): 4:16pm On Oct 02, 2015
charijee:
True, we ladies can be frustrating atimes, it takes a guy with so much understanding to hang on grin

undecided

Abeg...Abeg...Abeg!

Men aint emotionless too.... we need some
understanding and some "come and put your
head on my chest baby" attitude!

#MenAreHumansToo lipsrsealed
Re: Strictly For L.A.D.I.E.S (let's Discuss) by Nobody: 4:18pm On Oct 02, 2015
Omotayor123:

why must you be frustrating?

1 Like

Re: Strictly For L.A.D.I.E.S (let's Discuss) by Omotayor123(f): 4:22pm On Oct 02, 2015
blublahd:
why must you be frustrating?
Because we are ladies cool But what are you doing in here
Re: Strictly For L.A.D.I.E.S (let's Discuss) by Nobody: 4:28pm On Oct 02, 2015
charijee:
Hmmm love that.
Actually, a guy who respects a lady's feeling, slow to temper, corrects you with utmost modesty and who's always ready to support your ambitionsis a go for me, remember I only listed a few, knowing fully well that no guy can have it all.

But you know one funny thing?
nah tell me? cheesy
Re: Strictly For L.A.D.I.E.S (let's Discuss) by Nobody: 4:29pm On Oct 02, 2015
Omotayor123:

Because we are ladies cool
But what are you doing in here
Thats a stupid excuse for a lady to be frustrating.
By the time she is abandoned a couple of times for as long as a month or 3. Her brain go calibrate.

1 Like

Re: Strictly For L.A.D.I.E.S (let's Discuss) by Mcbussy(m): 4:30pm On Oct 02, 2015
deadZONE:
Storms in with two containers
of vasline.......

cool cool cool
Let the party begin ladies...

Hahaha... This dude grin
Re: Strictly For L.A.D.I.E.S (let's Discuss) by Nobody: 4:32pm On Oct 02, 2015
I was here
Re: Strictly For L.A.D.I.E.S (let's Discuss) by Yksoul(m): 4:32pm On Oct 02, 2015
QUESTION: CAN U ALLOW UR HUSBAND'S YOUNGER BROTHER TO STAY IN UR HOME FOR AWHILE BEFORE HIS YOUNGER BRODA STRICK GOLD? IF YES FOR HOW LONG? 2YRS OR 4YRS....
Re: Strictly For L.A.D.I.E.S (let's Discuss) by Nobody: 4:34pm On Oct 02, 2015
Omotayor123:

Cc. Nickkylawve Abeg open door for this guy smiley

loLz the key grin ayaf throw it away na , cuz this thread is strictly for d Ladies

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

How True Is 'Behind Every Successful Man Exists A Woman'? / My 2 Weeks At Ibadan Street / 13 Signs That Show Your Boyfriend Will Make An Irresponsible Husband

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.