Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,860 members, 7,824,583 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:57 PM

I Need Serious Advice Please - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Need Serious Advice Please (1251 Views)

I Need Serious Advice / Serious Advice Needed: Undergraduate Guy Dating Post-graduate Lady. / Please I Need A Serious Advice. If U Were In My Shoe What Will You Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Serious Advice Please by rick500: 7:01pm On Oct 02, 2015
i am in a relationship with my girlfriend for a year and half now and i i am so much into her.
i love her so much and she is like all i ever wanted in a woman.if you ask me now,i would say she is the kind of woman i would like to settle down with but something bothers me alot.anytime i look at her,i see my wife in her even when i am angry with her,i still see the inner beauty in her and i appreciate her alot,we share alot in common and she is not just a lover but my best friend.she is so understanding too.
the only problem i have with her is that she is 4 years older than me and got two kids from her two previous relationships.(i am 26 and she is 30)
(note :being a single mum is a num in this country,she is not nigerian as well)she is a very good person and i believe have seen alot in life ,she is always understanding no matter the situation or differences.
i dont know if its morally right to go into it or pull out,am i thinking with my brian or dick this time?
Re: I Need Serious Advice Please by Nobody: 7:11pm On Oct 02, 2015
.. space booked...make I cum go read the story

Modifies* read the story op

Honestly, it's a very tricky situation but since u love her and it's not a numb, y do u bother jst go ahead and marry her, after all she is understanding and loving....

And since it's a num den there shouldn't be a headache and she is not nigeria and besides u are not in nigeria so go ahead

But I knw if it nigeria here....ur parents wash ur head in shapeless river or better still sango shine
Re: I Need Serious Advice Please by Applaner: 7:12pm On Oct 02, 2015
pls take advise o
Re: I Need Serious Advice Please by adedayourt(m): 7:14pm On Oct 02, 2015
D way she handles u only stress d fact dat shes got tonnes of xperience handling men frm her previous relationships, u wnt find dat in plenty of girls. Dats an asset.

Shes way much older (not dat old dou) but ur status aint complementinf each oda maritally, u still got u life ahead of u as a young man nd am sure u dont wana bite more dan u can chew.

let her be nd maintain d good frendahip btw u two
Re: I Need Serious Advice Please by majestique(f): 7:18pm On Oct 02, 2015
for the fact that you already see the age difference and kids as a problem, I'll advice you not to marry her. as for me I can't marry a guy who is four years younger than me.
Re: I Need Serious Advice Please by libertyfather(m): 7:20pm On Oct 02, 2015
Green card thinz grin
Re: I Need Serious Advice Please by McCarlito(m): 7:23pm On Oct 02, 2015
I believe u love her for what u wanna get from her..... Afterall; We all love our jobs because of the salary

Meanwhile; the poster above me just said it grin grin grin grin
Re: I Need Serious Advice Please by Nobody: 7:29pm On Oct 02, 2015
i will suggest you pull out now, cos if u are being blind by love marriage will open your eyes oo
Re: I Need Serious Advice Please by Nature8(m): 7:38pm On Oct 02, 2015
rick500:
i am in a relationship with my girlfriend for a year and half now and i i am so much into her.
i love her so much and she is like all i ever wanted in a woman.if you ask me now,i would say she is the kind of woman i would like to settle down with but something bothers me alot.anytime i look at her,i see my wife in her even when i am angry with her,i still see the inner beauty in her and i appreciate her alot,we share alot in common and she is not just a lover but my best friend.she is so understanding too.
the only problem i have with her is that she is 4 years older than me and got two kids from her two previous relationships.(i am 26 and she is 30)
(note :being a single mum is a num in this country,she is not nigerian as well)she is a very good person and i believe have seen alot in life ,she is always understanding no matter the situation or differences.
i dont know if its morally right to go into it or pull out,am i thinking with my brian or dick this time?

You said that you love her and she loves you too.. Since you said that she's understandable no matter the situation or differences, I guess it's a good old and not a gross old.. You're good to go bro..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Need Serious Advice Please by rick500: 7:47pm On Oct 02, 2015
you are wrong bro,like i said i love her for who she is ,nothing for anything else although it will be part of my benefits if i marry her
libertyfather:
Green card thinz grin
Re: I Need Serious Advice Please by rawpadgin(m): 7:48pm On Oct 02, 2015
regardless of how much advice u get here, u still the only one that know whats best for u

few weeks ago i broke up wit my girl( a mother of two) after families & friend adviced me not to

boy, na u wear the shoe o, na u where he for dey pain u
Re: I Need Serious Advice Please by donholy28(m): 8:21pm On Oct 02, 2015
If she's a widow and mother of two...u fit manage am,but if she has not married at all yet mother of two.. op run
Re: I Need Serious Advice Please by Nobody: 12:32am On Oct 03, 2015
Don't pull out yet, wait till you climax.

1 Like

Re: I Need Serious Advice Please by Nobody: 12:41am On Oct 03, 2015
Personally, I won't even date a baby momma less commitment cheesy
As for u, if it suits/ fits u, go forit smiley
Re: I Need Serious Advice Please by JumpingChicken(m): 2:29am On Oct 03, 2015
rick500:

Why complicate your life when there are single young beautiful girls out there? You are just 26 and your brain is still wet. Why don't you sit down for a couple of hours a week and realy picture what your future would look like with her and her kids with you. Haven't you seen young guys with their young wife and sons living their lives in peace? The decision is yours, am not advising you to leave her or not to. Am just telling you to go in with your eyes open. And as for the " I love her very much and she loves me too "... Omo forget that thing,she is way more experienced than you and knows how to make a boy fall fast. And boy trust me YOU ARE NOT IN LOVE. You don't know what love is. I once had this neigbor who was older than her husband, at some point the guy got fed up of the marriage and they always fought. He would destroy everything in the house when he is angry and she would just be there crying.

I can't believe I spent my time composing all that on this stupid thread!
Re: I Need Serious Advice Please by Xtian9(m): 5:17am On Oct 03, 2015
avasweet:
.. space booked...make I cum go read the story

Modifies* read the story op

Honestly, it's a very tricky situation but since u love her and it's not a numb, y do u bother jst go ahead and marry her, after all she is understanding and loving....

And since it's a num den there shouldn't be a headache and she is not nigeria and besides u are not in nigeria so go ahead

But I knw if it nigeria here....ur parents wash ur head in shapeless river or better still sango shine
Guy, forget about that lady and move on. There are better ladies out there. A lady that has two kids for different men? Oga, love isn't blind, you're. Please try and let go of her, it will do you good. Thank you.
Re: I Need Serious Advice Please by Nobody: 8:54am On Oct 03, 2015
Xtian9:
Guy, forget about that lady and move on. There are better ladies out there. A lady that has two kids for different men? Oga, love isn't blind, you're. Please try and let go of her, it will do you good. Thank you.

Am not the OP am i??
Re: I Need Serious Advice Please by IamLEGEND1: 9:23am On Oct 03, 2015

Re: I Need Serious Advice Please by Melahou(m): 9:41am On Oct 03, 2015
majestique:
for the fact that you already see the age difference and kids as a problem, I'll advice you not to marry her. as for me I can't marry a guy who is four years younger than me.

In relationship there's always one or two problems,
I feel it depends on the weight of the problem.

If you where the lady in question what'll be your reaction
Re: I Need Serious Advice Please by Nobody: 9:44am On Oct 03, 2015
Hmmm..

Maybe it's not the right situation for you if you need something outside of yourself to decide whether you should stay with the woman you claim to love or not. Maybe you aren't as into her as you think, because if that was the case, her age & her children would be a none issue. A man that's sure doesn't need much approval & encouragement, he goes for what he wants & deal with consequences later. Usher just married a woman 11 years older than him. I'm just saying. She's not even as pretty as some of the women he must have seen throughout his career, but I guess her beauty lies within.

Leave the woman because I'm sure there're plenty of men who won't mind having her, extra baggage & all. Go find yourself. Experiment. Let life teach you a few lessons of your own & maybe then, you'll realise the true meaning of love & what's really valuable. Let's just hope by then it's not too late for you two or that maybe there's another one just like her waiting, when it finally dawns on you that in life you don't always have to play by the rules. Good luck.
Re: I Need Serious Advice Please by AsanwaKC(f): 9:55am On Oct 03, 2015
African mentality, what's wrong with marrying a single mother. But old guys with kids still get married to younger women. What matters is the understanding between the two parties involved. Op if both of you understands each other go ahead, provided her baby fathers are paying child support so that the kids up keep won't be a Borden to you. You may end up with a single lady and be miserable for the rest of your life. Life is too short.
Re: I Need Serious Advice Please by Nobody: 11:24am On Oct 03, 2015
Two kids from two different relationships.

Maybe she ll get the third from you and move to the next guy. For her to leave/be left by two different men after two kids, there must be a problem . Try to find out. Dont be blinded by her so called "perfect" characters.

(1) (Reply)

I Dont Know Her Intention Or Mission For Getting Too Close To My Mum. / 30 Things A Girl Wished Her Boyfriend Knew.. / How I Seduced, Made Love And Got Pregnant For My Father — Lagos Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.