Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,448 members, 7,823,060 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 10:52 PM

IGP Orders Arrest Of Policemen And Witnesses For Testifying In Favour Of Wike - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IGP Orders Arrest Of Policemen And Witnesses For Testifying In Favour Of Wike (52846 Views)

Photos Of Wike's Body Soaked With Water While Commissioning Projects Today / Photo Of Wike's "Special" Handshake Surfaces After Accusing Amaechi Of Cultism / Obaseki Sacks State Worker For Testifying Against Party In Election Case (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IGP Orders Arrest Of Policemen And Witnesses For Testifying In Favour Of Wike by CaptainJason: 10:42am On Oct 03, 2015
Gamesmart:

You are a BIG FOOOL!

Tell us why you did not find it a challenge on democracy when GEJ and PDP where using the army to terrorise the opposition?

Bloody FOOLISH Hypocrite.

You are yet to categorically state where i supported the use of army to terrorise anyone except terrorists.
Re: IGP Orders Arrest Of Policemen And Witnesses For Testifying In Favour Of Wike by CaptainJason: 10:46am On Oct 03, 2015
dekdek:

No one is saying the tribunal shouldn't do its work. So far she hasn't been hindered. Even the witnesses that were arrested, it was after their testimony in court and the testimony is already admissible.
However, we have a police force to clean and wield out corrupt elements. Unlike the civilian life, u can't just do anything anyhow in a force. The issue is between the IGP and his men.

So you do not think that this will scare other credible witnesses? Won't this scare other police witnesses? Just as we have corrupt policemen, we also have corrupt judges, military men, politicians e.t.c but this is clearly a case on witness intimidation. They went as witnesses because they were deployed to that area, to counter what they have said, you need people who were on ground in the affected areas, remember these are policemen who were on duty in specific areas, You cannot tell me all polling units were scattered. This is how we started 16 years ago, I have said my own oo

2 Likes

Re: IGP Orders Arrest Of Policemen And Witnesses For Testifying In Favour Of Wike by Uzosaint(m): 10:49am On Oct 03, 2015
Apc And Their IGP Is Busy Arresting Police Officers Who Testified In Favour Of Wike While The Capital Of Our Nation Is Littered With Skulls Of Dead People And Threatened By Insecurity? I no blame the IGP Him Be Go Behave Like Him Bro Oshiomole Wey Dey Talk And Behave B4 Reasoning And Even They Conduct A Re Run Guber In Rivers Wike Will Still Beat Dakuku To Landslide(Then For Those Alleging Electoral Malpractices Wat Abt Kano State Where Even Cattles Voted;Sentiments Always Beclouding our sense Of Reasoning and judgement) Too Bad.
Re: IGP Orders Arrest Of Policemen And Witnesses For Testifying In Favour Of Wike by ministeriallist: 11:04am On Oct 03, 2015
IG, Mr. President will not be impressed by your arrest order. Don't think he will favour you for your hypocrisy
PMB is a man of sincerity.
Re: IGP Orders Arrest Of Policemen And Witnesses For Testifying In Favour Of Wike by Ekponoimo(m): 11:07am On Oct 03, 2015
Is this not hypocisy?
If you agree with me..
I believe the presidential election was paired with the Governorship election same day, same date, same venue.
Why is that APC votes was recorded flawlessly which led to the victory of Buhari.

But when it got to the Governorship Election.

They accused PDP of defrauding Election..
Why why?
The truth is that if there was no election held at the various locations, or violently marred.
The question is why did jega used the statistics of those regions to declare APC winner?.

Pls we should ask ourselves questions.
This isnt just about corruption..
Cant you percieve oligartory mode of leadership here?.
Why does APc wants to Rule all the states..
Look what Greed has caused APC.
their quest for power has so muched blind their ability to identify between bad and Godd.
May God Justify Us

1 Like

Re: IGP Orders Arrest Of Policemen And Witnesses For Testifying In Favour Of Wike by ministeriallist: 11:08am On Oct 03, 2015
CaptainJason:

You are yet to categorically state where i supported the use of army to terrorise anyone except terrorists.

I like this your mild answer. You are a good example of gentleness.

Thumbs up for you.
Re: IGP Orders Arrest Of Policemen And Witnesses For Testifying In Favour Of Wike by Gamesmart: 11:11am On Oct 03, 2015
CaptainJason:

How come you did not talk about democracy then?

Then all you wanted to talk about is your constitutionally non-required principles. Instead of backing democracy then, you found it better to castigate the victims of anti-democracy.

Now we are fighting corruption, you quickly come up to back the corrupt. Now democracy matters?

Useless Wailing Wailer!

The kind of BIG FOOOLS that did not see it as necessary for their criminal, GEJ, to probe corruption. But when Buhari wants to probe corruption, they all of a sudden see the necessity and scream "Why only GEJ administration? What about the administration before GEJ"?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: IGP Orders Arrest Of Policemen And Witnesses For Testifying In Favour Of Wike by jerusalem101: 11:12am On Oct 03, 2015
Yes oh! I love this, while the soldiers were promoted for testifying against Wike/PDP, the policemen are arrested for testifying in favour of Wike. They must face the drum for their disloyal conduct grin

1 Like

Re: IGP Orders Arrest Of Policemen And Witnesses For Testifying In Favour Of Wike by CaptainJason: 11:15am On Oct 03, 2015
ministeriallist:

I like this your mild answer. You are a good example of gentleness.

Thumbs up for you.

Thanks
Re: IGP Orders Arrest Of Policemen And Witnesses For Testifying In Favour Of Wike by Iykopee(m): 11:26am On Oct 03, 2015
Now i have realised wholeheartedly that the daura dulllard is a cruel animal... Why wud they arrest police officers for testifying in favour of wike, and the military guys who favoured amaechi weren't arrested 2?
Re: IGP Orders Arrest Of Policemen And Witnesses For Testifying In Favour Of Wike by CaptainJason: 11:28am On Oct 03, 2015
Gamesmart:

How come you did not talk about democracy then?

Then all you wanted to talk about is your constitutionally non-required principles. Instead of backing democracy then, you found it better to castigate the victims of anti-democracy.

Now we are fighting corruption, you quickly come up to back the corrupt. Now democracy matters?

Useless Wailing Wailer!

The kind of BIG FOOOLS that did not see it as necessary for their criminal, GEJ, to probe corruption. But when Buhari wants to probe corruption, they all of a sudden see the necessity and scream "Why only GEJ administration? What about the administration before GEJ"?

IF by requesting that defectors should lose their seats and contest on the platform of their new parties is not standing for democracy, then I wonder what democracy is. Many of you did not believe Tambuwal and co would win their reelection bid if they vacated their seats and did what was right then but today many of them are in the the national assembly and at least one is a GOV. Rivers is the only place none of the defectors won any election and they are not contesting it, that proves one thing, the people rejected them. Some policemen testified that there was violence and nobody arrested them. What has arresting of witnesses got to do with corruption? Even within your APC, you people have been tagging anyone that does not align with your mini god's position as corrupt. You are yet to make any sensible point, all you do is run round in circle and I will be forced to report you so your uncultured posts can be blocked. I wonder why you cannot be sensible without the use of fowl language. We are Nigerians, we have the right to request for what we want from those serving us. They are not rulers, they are serving us. Get that into your head. Trying to gain sympathy by tagging someone a wailer will not help you. During GEJ's time, he tried his best, we wanted more, No big deal. Same with Buhari, he will try his best and people will always want more. Nigerians want a country as sweet as America, Saudi etc. Americans want a country like heaven. Anyways your attempt to derail this thread has not and will not be successful. Stand for the truth and what is right at all times.
Re: IGP Orders Arrest Of Policemen And Witnesses For Testifying In Favour Of Wike by rhamses: 11:28am On Oct 03, 2015
playtheblues:
Akwa Ibom Civil Servants Employed Since Nov/Dec 2014 Have Not Been Paid A Dime by playtheblues: 9:00pm On Oct 02
It is with deep sorrow that I write this.
We Akwaibomites are usually very peaceful and are not the types to complain easily. This is the reason why Udom Emmanuel thinks he can do anything to us and get away with it.
While Udom is busy building mansions in his village and who-knows-elsewhere we the latest employed staff of Akwa Ibom Civil Service (employed since Nov/Dec 2014) have not received even a kobo of our salaries from the Government and we are expected to come to work daily.
Most of us have been borrowing money from people and our sponsors are now tired of supporting us.
It is going to a year since we were employed, yet our salaries have been withheld all in the name of countless biometrics.
Udom has fixed our money in the bank to attract interests for him.
Everyday we are asked to sign one paper or the other in the name of bank verification yet we have not seen any salary.
Some of us who are posted to far places spend a lot of money on transportation to and from work yet Udom does not care.
My lawyer cousin who was also employed with me told me that they sponsor themselves to courts, prisons and police stations daily without any salary. They also sponsored themselves to Bar Conference in Abuja in August 2015 without even a single penny support from Udom/the Government.
The engineers are not left out as they are sent out to the field in a scorching sun with empty stomachs.
Human Rights activists in Nigeria please intervene in this matter. The masses should please join us into talking sense into our obviously selfish Governor into paying us our accumulated salaries.
I am a married man with a family to support. Udom please don't make us think of commiting suicide like that civil servant in Bayelsa who committed suicide due to unpaid 13-month salaries. Don't reduce us to beggars/chronic borrowers either.
We are tired of this hardship! We are grieving.
#seun
#lalasiclala
#ishilove
#introvert
#chocolateme
#ladyf
(Modify) (Quote) (Report) (Share)

This is so sad and pathetic. Civil servants employed since Nov are yet to get a penny. Doctors employed since september attend to patients frustrated and hungry, Nurses, lovely radiologist, lab scientist and other health workers are wallowing in poverty, yet they are currently the main workforce in the health sector.
Even heard AKSU staff are yet to be paid too.
This is unacceptable. Till they commit suicide?
This is pathetic and an act of wickedness.
Re: IGP Orders Arrest Of Policemen And Witnesses For Testifying In Favour Of Wike by JHov: 11:32am On Oct 03, 2015
Nice one.
modath:

I usually don't respond to ignoramus who dumb people down to their ground zero level but had to help you with simple addition....

2015+8=2023... cool

Stop resisting better thing, support Baba, so that when he improves the educational system, you can return to Night school!!!

Free your mind & let Baba Upgrade you...

BTW....

Wike is not lasting beyond december, soon as Tribunal nullifies his "violent selection", law enforcement will have him answer for the billions he stole from ministry of Education for himself & their Jesus....

Bookmark this post... I'm done with you.
Re: IGP Orders Arrest Of Policemen And Witnesses For Testifying In Favour Of Wike by picknstake: 11:33am On Oct 03, 2015
TODAY WE HAVE 3 SETS OF PREDICTIONS SPECIALLY FOR YOU AND THEY ARE ALL FREE SO HURRY NOW BEFORE KICK OFF AT [url]picknstake.com[/url]
Re: IGP Orders Arrest Of Policemen And Witnesses For Testifying In Favour Of Wike by Eluwilussit(m): 11:34am On Oct 03, 2015
Zoharariel:

Shut up! False and covetous witnesses, like yourself must be prosecuted and jailed.

This is a new era, not the era of lawlessness & impunity of the clueless & corrupt Ebele Jonathan that held sway.

What about the minors that voted in the north? Have we forgotten about PMB's certificates simply because he won the election? Hypocrisy is bad.
Re: IGP Orders Arrest Of Policemen And Witnesses For Testifying In Favour Of Wike by Gamesmart: 11:38am On Oct 03, 2015
CaptainJason:

IF by requesting that defectors should lose their seats and contest on the platform of their new parties is not standing for democracy, then I wonder what democracy is. Many of you did not believe Tambuwal and co would win their reelection bid if they vacated their seats and did what was right then but today many of them are in the the national assembly and at least one is a GOV. Rivers is the only place none of the defectors won any election and they are not contesting it, that proves one thing, the people rejected them. Some policemen testified that there was violence and nobody arrested them. What has arresting of witnesses got to do with corruption? Even within your APC, you people have been tagging anyone that does not align with your mini god's position as corrupt. You are yet to make any sensible point, all you do is run round in circle and I will be forced to report you so your uncultured posts can be blocked. I wonder why you cannot be sensible without the use of fowl language. We are Nigerians, we have the right to request for what we want from those serving us. They are not rulers, they are serving us. Get that into your head. Trying to gain sympathy by tagging someone a wailer will not help you. During GEJ's time, he tried his best, we wanted more, No big deal. Same with Buhari, he will try his best and people will always want more. Nigerians want a country as sweet as America, Saudi etc. Americans want a country like heaven. Anyways your attempt to derail this thread has not and will not be successful. Stand for the truth and what is right at all times.

You are a BIG FOOOL!

Please tell us which is in the Nigerian constitution:

1) defectors should lose their seats and contest on the platform of their new parties

or

2) the government should not use the army to stop the elected speaker from entering the house.

2 Likes

Re: IGP Orders Arrest Of Policemen And Witnesses For Testifying In Favour Of Wike by Change2015(m): 11:41am On Oct 03, 2015
anonimi:

If you, your extended family & friends are lawless and have a culture of impunity, please speak for yourself. Ok

Mass education is the way to change orientation and culture of EVERYONE towards a Law & Order society anchored on the EQUITY of all citizens before the courts & law enforcement agents, not the scapegoat mentality of DickTATOR Buhari that leaves out his utterly lawless & CORRUPT campaign sponsors, friends & relations. Not so

Meanwhile Buhari's record on this needed EDUCATION throughout his life as a public servant is total & complete FAILURE.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2066181_109315253423544626188034164921766947151069n_jpegacb37fe73c651f856a3f80eea0cac2b7

If i remember, the nation made its preference clear just a few months ago. Still struggling to deal with that? Oy... Sad
Re: IGP Orders Arrest Of Policemen And Witnesses For Testifying In Favour Of Wike by dekdek: 11:42am On Oct 03, 2015
CaptainJason:

So you do not think that this will scare other credible witnesses?

Why should it scare civilian witnesses?

Won't this scare other police witnesses?

Any police witness needed must pass through the IGP. They were not at the polling unit by their making but by orders from the IGP. No where in the world will u just pick up a cop from the street and ask such to testify on behalf of the force. Even if the police witness is scared, the IGP can order such to proceed and he has no choice.

Just as we have corrupt policemen, we also have corrupt judges, military men, politicians e.t.c but this is clearly a case on witness intimidation.

Like I said earlier, no intimidation occurred. The arrest was done after their presentation to the court. Did the arrest expunge their testimony? We're they threatened when they were telling lies in court? Say whatever, the IGP has spotted miscreant men among his rank and file and the onus is on him to wield the big stick.

They went as witnesses because they were deployed to that area, to counter what they have said, you need people who were on ground in the affected areas,

We're they there by their making? Did the court subpoena them to appear? If they were representatives of the IGP on ground, are they not answerable to him? Why should a policeman give evidence in court in his official capacity without clearing first from his bosses? That is big time indiscipline. Can u in clean conscience say it isn't? Again, they have done what they have done, court has listened. Leave the IGP to discipline these rebels as he deemed fit to act as deterrents to those that are currently being bribed to testify falsely.

remember these are policemen who were on duty in specific areas, You cannot tell me all polling units were scattered. This is how we started 16 years ago, I have said my own oo

Look, it's the words of these rebel men who have obviously been bought over with evidence presented. What even gives u the impression that because they were present there, they will speak the truth?
The fact still remain that in vast majority of polling stations on election day, election did not hold. Instead violence, killings, voters intimidation and bloodshed was the order. This was not only witnessed by locals but foreigners who were on ground to witness the election. Nigerians also saw it life on their TV sets. Only a wicked soul will say otherwise to this obvious truth.

Re: IGP Orders Arrest Of Policemen And Witnesses For Testifying In Favour Of Wike by Fxwarrior: 11:44am On Oct 03, 2015
Jazzlite:
when you go to give false witness then be prepared for the consequences....

First were you in Rivers state when the elections were held?
Secondly do you have any video recordings of any sort to support your claim of violence and electoral malpractice?

If not can you kindly keep quiet!
Re: IGP Orders Arrest Of Policemen And Witnesses For Testifying In Favour Of Wike by CaptainJason: 11:51am On Oct 03, 2015
Gamesmart:

You are a BIG FOOOL!

Please tell us where in Nigerian constitution it says:

1) defectors should lose their seats and contest on the platform of their new parties

and

2) the government should use the army to stop the elected speaker from entering the house.

1) When you read the Supreme court judgement that made Amaechi become the governor of rivers state then you will understand more. You vote for parties and not the individuals, at least up until the 2015 elections, that's what the law states.

2) You need to show proof of where I was in support of anyone using the army to stop your so called elected speaker.

My advise to you, go and carry your Ugo C. UGo and start preparing for your common entrance Exam. Going by your abusive tone and words in every post, I can easily deduce your age range. I won't be replying any of your posts that contains such words.
Re: IGP Orders Arrest Of Policemen And Witnesses For Testifying In Favour Of Wike by papalumi29(m): 11:54am On Oct 03, 2015
It is against the law to swear an oath as you testify for and against at thesame time in the court of law, their arrest is justified.
Re: IGP Orders Arrest Of Policemen And Witnesses For Testifying In Favour Of Wike by CaptainJason: 11:56am On Oct 03, 2015
[quote author=dekdek post=38624670][/quote]

Any police witness must pass through the IG and must only say what the IG told him/her to say? IS that your point? They are witnesses because the IG deployed them there but is that to say they should lie under oath to please the force and the IG?

The arrest was carried out immediately after their presenation and you do not think other officers who do not want to be arrested will stay away from court or lie under oath as a result of this?

You do not think other credible witnesses will be scared and stay away?

Was JEga not answerable to GEJ? So JEga should have declared GEJ winner because he appointed him or did Jega put himself there.

There is no proof anyone has been bought here, they only stated what they saw, are you also saying those catholic priests were bought?

You are an APC fan or member, you dislike Wike, how come 3 moths after, you have not been able to gather 30 pictures from the last election? Why is it so hard for you to do that?
Re: IGP Orders Arrest Of Policemen And Witnesses For Testifying In Favour Of Wike by pafpatmo(m): 11:58am On Oct 03, 2015
Wike must go, by hook or by crook. APC will surely overthrow him. Long live Ameachi. Long live Rivers long live Buhari and long live FRN.

1 Like

Re: IGP Orders Arrest Of Policemen And Witnesses For Testifying In Favour Of Wike by Gamesmart: 11:58am On Oct 03, 2015
CaptainJason:

1) When you read the Supreme court judgement that made Amaechi become the governor of rivers state then you will understand more. You vote for parties and not the individuals, at least up until the 2015 elections, that's what the law states.

2) You need to show proof of where I was in support of anyone using the army to stop your so called elected speaker.

My advise to you, go and carry your Ugo C. UGo and start preparing for your common entrance Exam. Going by your abusive tone and words in every post, I can easily deduce your age range. I won't be replying any of your posts that contains such words.

So why didn't the government or PDP go to the courts the democratic way to remove the speaker?

Did you just wake up to support democracy today? How come you did not see "abuse of democracy" and "is it a one party country" when PDP/GEJ were using the army to block the speaker from entering the house?

2 Likes

Re: IGP Orders Arrest Of Policemen And Witnesses For Testifying In Favour Of Wike by pafpatmo(m): 12:05pm On Oct 03, 2015
CaptainJason:

please, address the issues raised, if you have any little bit of truth or integrity. Sucker!

1 Like

Re: IGP Orders Arrest Of Policemen And Witnesses For Testifying In Favour Of Wike by papalumi29(m): 12:28pm On Oct 03, 2015
Mba Micheal is not a bastard.

-His mother is a useless good for nothing harlot, she was impregnated by one of Buhari's cow.

-You understand he is worst than Bastard!.,no English word can describe him, he is simply "SON OF AN ANIMAL" a taboo to the human race.

-Nothing good can ever come out of him, The SCUM OF THE EARTH.

-In the bible his mother named him "JABEH" Son of Everlasting Perdition.

0piosko:

Mba Micheal, you are the bastard.

bloodkiller:
woman

1 Like

Re: IGP Orders Arrest Of Policemen And Witnesses For Testifying In Favour Of Wike by chrisblack: 12:35pm On Oct 03, 2015
CaptainJason:

http://www.thisdaylive.com/articles/igp-orders-arrest-of-witnesses-for-testifying-in-favour-of-wike/221715/
how much his the policeman's salary.Do you know if he was promised the position of CSO to the governor.He must have calculated his income for the next ten years and what he would get instantly if he promised to side PDP.we all know that some of this money is still in hiding. This is the fund they are planing to use to subvert the govt.For God's sake even forieng observers and local one's all agreed election's in Rivers was fake.families and friends all latest to this.even the Card reader numbers was totally different from the figure they are given.You will hear the truth if men under him where called for questioning.Those ones will say what they saw because its possible the oga might not have factored them into the sharing of the money.you know now the less people know the better for him.
Re: IGP Orders Arrest Of Policemen And Witnesses For Testifying In Favour Of Wike by amehdegreat: 12:39pm On Oct 03, 2015
Too bad living under fear, i strongly believe that is what happen in this case!
Re: IGP Orders Arrest Of Policemen And Witnesses For Testifying In Favour Of Wike by ExInferis(m): 12:40pm On Oct 03, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:

You can remove Khaki from a Dictator but you can NEVER stop the dictator from being a dictÄtor. Make no mistake, Buhari doesn't care about this country or our democracy, he's bent on restoring his dictatoral style in this country. Buhari and APC are threat to democracy!

We tried your Mr No-Shoes Humility. PhD, and he took took us to the brink of hell.

Is there greater impunity than:

1. the Ekitigate saga
2. The teargassing and humiliation of house of reps
3. The hounding of sanusi
4. The shielding of Abba Moro and Parradang
5. The raids on APC office
6. The sponsored impeachment of Nyako?
7. The DSS and police attacks on BBOG?
8. The murder of artisans in a derelict building in abuja by the DSS?
9. 16 greater than 19
10. Preventing elected governors from flying, or driving to ekiti?

You think we've so soon forgotten the drunken escapades of your benefactor, the crass impunity, lawlessness, shileding and promotion of corruption?

You think we're going to treat you bastards with kids gloves after ruining and bankrupting the country?

I think Baba is even being too mild. He should line up you fucckers and your sponsors and have you all shot with a rusty bullet. You didnt practice democracy and you sure as hell dont deserve its diplomacy.

Sai Baba!
Re: IGP Orders Arrest Of Policemen And Witnesses For Testifying In Favour Of Wike by chrisblack: 12:42pm On Oct 03, 2015
pafpatmo:
please, address the issues raised, if you have any little bit of truth or integrity. Sucker!
Find out he his one of the people caged by the Almighty Zoo while receiving his daily dose of banana.I mean the 5% ,the election loser's, the hated filled see nothing good in the Zoo while still crying for appointments. They will always align with quater truth cause even the half is far from them.They know they are lying about Rivers.Wike knows he cxant win with intimidation,killings here and there.let the tribunal rule.they need.The police man saying that his saying his own just like the army.Between the Two forces if you ask Nigerians to choose one amongst the 2 they feel is more truth who would Nigerians Choose? I mean between the Army and Nigerian Police. Pls click like for army and share for police.
Re: IGP Orders Arrest Of Policemen And Witnesses For Testifying In Favour Of Wike by dekdek: 12:46pm On Oct 03, 2015
CaptainJason:

Any police witness must pass through the IG and must only say what the IG told him/her to say?

Where in what u qouted did u see this?

IS that your point?

Nop. Go back and read again.

They are witnesses because the IG deployed them there but is that to say they should lie under oath to please the force and the IG?

And what gives u the impression that they are currently not lying under oath? To avoid chaos, in life there should be order. Them not civilians makes the responsibility even higher. They weren't there by their making so the onus is on the false witness to refer back.
If they had met their death at the unit, will it not be the responsibility of the police to take care if their loved ones?

The arrest was carried out immediately after their presenation and you do not think other officers who do not want to be arrested will stay away from court or lie under oath as a result of this?

Nop. Instead, any officer that is asked to give witness BASED ON HIS OFFICIAL DUTIES will first clear with his bosses who mandated such to be there in the first place before moving an inch. That is what is applicable even in saner climes. Ur insinuations that if they do such their bosses will asked them to lie is baseless. Did the witness say such in court? What even gives u the impression that reason why they choose not to follow laid down procedure is because they have codedly received money to lie under oath and believed their bosses will find out if they are told?

You do not think other credible witnesses will be scared and stay away?

For military, police and paramilitary, they must go through their bosses. For civilians, of cos those that Av decided to lie should be scared and not those that want to say the truth.

Was JEga not answerable to GEJ? So JEga should have declared GEJ winner because he appointed him or did Jega put himself there.

Ur comparison is out of order. Compare the false police witness with staffs of Jega and not IGP with staffs of Jega. Jega has his powers as gotten from the laws of the land and even if it's against the president wish, he has the courage to tell him to shut up.
In the Nigerian police also, there are rules and regulations. In official matters, men of the police force are never their own. Instead they receives their orders. Jega can't receive orders from Jonah-daft. Again, ur comparison makes no sense

There is no proof anyone has been bought here, they only stated what they saw, are you also saying those catholic priests were bought?

Don't worry, they Av been arrested and proof will surface. They went against the rules and regulations of the force. So the appropriate punishment will be melted on them based on that. Catholic priests and so what? Who told u we don't have liar clergies? Besides, the clergy can only speak for his unit and nothing more. That is grossly inconsequential considering the remaining thousands.

You are an APC fan or member, you dislike Wike,

Ffuck APC and ffuck the mouth and hand in which u used to type the lie u just levied against me about being a member. However, u are right that I don't like wike. His antecedents as my local govt chairman years ago suggests convincingly to me that he is nothing but a criminal.

how come 3 moths after, you have not been able to gather 30 pictures from the last election?

Am not the petitioner. The petitioner, Dakuku has far more pictures than u can ever envisaged.

Why is it so hard for you to do that?

Do wettin? Are u ok? Dakuku has presented his pictures and even videos to the tribunal. What's my own but expecting justice and nothing more.

Re: IGP Orders Arrest Of Policemen And Witnesses For Testifying In Favour Of Wike by CaptainJason: 1:03pm On Oct 03, 2015
[quote author=dekdek post=38626282][/quote]

Good thing if Dakuku can present his case, afterall that is why there is a tribunal, the case won't be decided based on emotions or public opinion but based on evidence presented before the court. The post has been about intimidation of witnesses. The policeman reports to the IG, the IG reports to the president. This should not be about apc, pdp or Wike now. After Wike, there will be many other governors. When cases are decided based on merit, the long term benefits will be of much good to us. I cannot believ that based on your bias, you see nothing wrong with the way the case is tampered with.

You did state that the policemen must report to the IG and do what he asks them to, go back to your post again or you want me to quote you?

I have not accepted any of the witnesses as credible, that is both the ones who claimed they witnessed violence and those who claimed otherwise, recall that INec and priests have said they did not witness violence. Also, remember that PDP is not likely to pick witnesses from troubled areas while APC is not likely to present witnesses from areas where elections were held peacefully. The officers from the ARMy, Police and other witnesses did not go round the whole state and all the wards. Even if policemen lie under oath, there is a law against that and they should be charged for that and not by simply arresting them right in the court. IT simply means the order was given even before their testimony "arrest anyone who goes against my order" and this is what my question has been about.

You say my comparison is out of order, when you know the IG has a boss and JEga had a boss, do I need to elaborate on that?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Tinubu, Osinbajo And Governor Akeredolu Visit Scene Of Owo Church Attack / Yahaya Bello Stands On Vehicle To Maintain Order At APC Convention (Video) / Peter Obi's $12.24m Investment In Breweries Now Worth $5.38m - TheCable

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 135
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.