Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,349 members, 7,819,246 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:15 PM

When She Says Its Over And Keeps Bugging Your Damn Life - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When She Says Its Over And Keeps Bugging Your Damn Life (3980 Views)

When She Is Sucking The Damn Life Outa U ( Pics) / When She Says "Its Over" / Kenyan Man Cuts Off Penis, Says Its Useless To Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When She Says Its Over And Keeps Bugging Your Damn Life by Shebarh(f): 1:58pm On Oct 03, 2015
koife:

Yea I desperately when to...infact I want a permanent distraction, something to keep me off her. Trust me
Then block her number on what's app, her bbm pin and warn her serzly not to step her foot in ya house .that is 'if' you don't love her
Re: When She Says Its Over And Keeps Bugging Your Damn Life by koife(m): 2:04pm On Oct 03, 2015
Shebarh:
Then block her number on what's app, her bbm pin and warn her serzly not to step her foot in ya house .that is 'if' you don't love her
She just kol now, asking to see me
Re: When She Says Its Over And Keeps Bugging Your Damn Life by dinachi(m): 3:59pm On Oct 03, 2015
rheether:
SEND ME YOUR PIX PLS. YOU ARE CUTE FA ABI NAH THE PHONE MAGIC.
Dont send nada. This one is worse. She is a hardcore lesbian. Save yourself more heartache.
Re: When She Says Its Over And Keeps Bugging Your Damn Life by dinachi(m): 4:13pm On Oct 03, 2015
@ Op, please stop begging girls to add you on facebook. It is very weak and pathetic. Take the lead in your relationships. Dont beg women,lead them!

2 Likes

Re: When She Says Its Over And Keeps Bugging Your Damn Life by tosyne2much(m): 4:14pm On Oct 03, 2015
MikelEleta:
. @ Tosyn na Baileys make sense pass
I been dey think say na Aromatic Schnapps u dey drink cheesy
Re: When She Says Its Over And Keeps Bugging Your Damn Life by dharay99: 4:40pm On Oct 03, 2015
afolwalex20:

Just look @ what's going on undecided undecided

U needed our advice..

Meanwhile, u've moved on undecided
lol,
man mus† live na. grin
Re: When She Says Its Over And Keeps Bugging Your Damn Life by koife(m): 4:45pm On Oct 03, 2015
dinachi:
@ Op, please stop begging girls to add you on facebook. It is very weak and pathetic. Take the lead in your relationships. Dont beg women,lead them!
Noted sir
Re: When She Says Its Over And Keeps Bugging Your Damn Life by Shebarh(f): 5:27pm On Oct 03, 2015
koife:

She just kol now, asking to see me
Don't see her.. you r the man in dis matter you should make a decision and stand by it
Re: When She Says Its Over And Keeps Bugging Your Damn Life by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 6:23pm On Oct 03, 2015
Shebarh:
Don't see her.. you r the man in dis matter you should make a decision and stand by it
If you advice him to break up,would you replace her?Women are so complicated,even when they are in Love!
Re: When She Says Its Over And Keeps Bugging Your Damn Life by dinachi(m): 6:32pm On Oct 03, 2015
HIGHESTPOPORI:
If you advice him to break up,would you replace her?Women are so complicated,even when they are in Love!
Women are not too complicated as you think. It is just that men fail to lead.
Re: When She Says Its Over And Keeps Bugging Your Damn Life by Nobody: 11:00pm On Oct 03, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Aww, you're so sweet smiley
Am xo flattered thanks smiley
Re: When She Says Its Over And Keeps Bugging Your Damn Life by johnson232: 7:23am On Oct 04, 2015
koife:
My ex is fond of breaking up with me...I used to take her bad manner as a learning ground and plan for worst days knowing that one day she might just zoom of and never comeback, so I started preparing for judgement day. Funny enough I got used to her attitude, each time she threatens me with break up I will remain calm without fretting, she noticed am no longer worried and at some point stopped. The latest came few days ago when she called it off...on grounds that I must do white wedding in her church, I told her I won't that i'd rather we do it in my church or in a neutral place. Her mom won her over and made her walk out on our 3 years relationship with marriage plans on top gears, saying it must be on their terms or I forget about her daughter. I kept my cool and and left with the later option. Started all over without any relationship, needed to clean my life...reevaluate things at leat for another year before venturing again and then she came bugging my life with the message below.
This lady has put my life in a fix....with lots of breakups and make ups...duno if to start again or not....a lot of my female friends have all left thinking am happy with her but am not...I do really want to move on but its hard when she come crying on the phone.
I need your candid advise pls
If the story is for real, There is absolutely nothing wrong with your ex, because she is a woman, naturally that is how they are wired. U are the problem, u're weak & indecisive, incapable of making ur decisions. how old are u? U gonna encounter lot of difficulties with this ur level of maturity in marriage.

Note; no woman respects an indecisive man, that is why she doesn't respect u, she know she will always have her way. My brother man up and stop acting like a woman....
Re: When She Says Its Over And Keeps Bugging Your Damn Life by IamLEGEND1: 7:36am On Oct 04, 2015

Re: When She Says Its Over And Keeps Bugging Your Damn Life by rheether(f): 3:16pm On Oct 06, 2015
cant some one be friendly anymore?

(1) (2) (Reply)

When She Begins To Crush On You But You Realise Its Already Too Late. / Is Pregnancy Now Part Of Fashion [photo] / Meet This Romantic Lady With The Longest Legs In The World

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.