Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,767 members, 7,809,957 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:46 PM

Why So Much Venom Against Virgins? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why So Much Venom Against Virgins? (3894 Views)

10 Categories Of Guys That Don't Deserve Virgins As Wives / "Virginity Is Overrated": Quote Non-Virgins Use To Console Themselves / Virgins And Masturbation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why So Much Venom Against Virgins? by safarigirl(f): 2:01pm On Jan 08, 2016
So shortyy wrote an article about girls keeping their virginity, and ehile hitting some, she missed an important point in that article

Let us not tell people what to do with their coochie mbok, if you want to put a pipe in your snatch, pipe away, if you want to walk around with sealed privates, that is fine as well.

But why do the pipe collectors spew so much venom against virgins? Why do they promote this stereotype of virgins as naive, dependent, dull, timid, lazy people with no ambition? Why do they always attack? Why say "You're a virgin, so what? What else do you have to offer?"....I dunno, a brain maybe?

What else do you as a pipe collector offer to a man apart from a vagin-a? Is it not because of you pipe collectors that we always read about gold digging girls? You ever read or heard of a virgin gold digger? It is those active in service that have turned most of us to online defense attorneys always trying to defend the pride and dignity of women while one other fallen soldier goes to beg a nigga to sex her, y'all be stalking dudes and posting pictures of your caked face and wonder bra-aided milk factories for pea-brained guys to salivate over .

The same pea+brained guys will go and toast flashy-looking aunties, get their hearts broken by the succubus trained to seduce, dry you of your cash and hop to the next mugu, only to come online and say "all women are hos".....it's not the virgins giving women bad names....they're just about the only ones still fighting for whatever is left of the dignity of women while Mary-Kay ambassadors layer their faces with make-up to hide their worn out looks.

It is women with nothing to offer the world that engage in attacking virginity and virgins, you don't find amazons like Chimamanda, Oprah, Genevieve Nnaji or Joke Silva bashing virgins, it's those vaginapreneurs that keep barking up and down as if virgins are the cause of their affliction....

These same people will eventually deceive one bros and swear on their ancestors that they are virgins only to come up with ridiculous stories of r-ape and falling off Iroko trees to justify the absence of a hymen when they are found out. If having sex is the right choice, why can't you be proud of it when it matters? Why hide behind anonymous forums to bash virgins only to go and buy tightening creams and do vagina laser surgeries?

Once again, I am not saying you shouldn't bang, just stop spewing venom on people who are proud to say they had enough self control to not involve in sex.

PS: I did not include people whose mouths and a-holes have been breached under 'virgins'. Obrigado

17 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Why So Much Venom Against Virgins? by dollyjoy(f): 2:02pm On Jan 08, 2016
Of a truth,so many people wish they can regain that "pride" back and as for the men,they only use that to comfort themselves having come to the realization that "virgins" are rare.

Show me a man that wouldnt want to marry a virgin and i will show you the biggest hypocrite of all time!

6 Likes

Re: Why So Much Venom Against Virgins? by ClassCaptain(m): 2:03pm On Jan 08, 2016
Personally ...personally

personally I don't care if my wife is a virgin or
not...As long as she fulfills other requirements. ....and she no bring community borehole con meet me...am fine ...

Being a Virgin doesn't mean such a girl is the best ever and not being a virgin doesn't make her the worst ever..

For me....whether she is a Virgin or not doesn't mean shit...we all have a past..

#LeaveMatter 4matthias
#LeaveJest 4 jessica

2 Likes

Re: Why So Much Venom Against Virgins? by iceberylin(m): 2:03pm On Jan 08, 2016
Can this virgin stuff slide undecided
Stop intimidating others
Re: Why So Much Venom Against Virgins? by Nobody: 2:04pm On Jan 08, 2016
Another virgin thread.....
E don do nau!!!!!
If you're a virgin fine. ..
If you aren't a virgin fine. ..

Most non-virgins get defensive the same way a 3rd class will get defensive on a thread that says "why a first class is important"...

If she decides to keep it till marriage fine...if you say its old-school leave it at that....at least its not your old-school

Even if it doesn't matter so much in the end it means a lot......it means that she is strong enough to hold off momentary pleasures if she chooses. She is in full control of her urges.........this is one important feature many (if not all vigins) possess

not the one that will sleep with your friend and call you over the phone to cry that it was an accident....and the same accident will repeat itself tomorrow because she can't control her urges....

But seriously.......
E don do

1 Like

Re: Why So Much Venom Against Virgins? by Laveda(f): 2:08pm On Jan 08, 2016
You're a virgin
Good for you angry
What's with all these threads? undecided
Keep your virginity status to yourself embarassed embarassed

1 Like

Re: Why So Much Venom Against Virgins? by Nobody: 2:10pm On Jan 08, 2016
Smh

The venom is on non virgins

Why are u playing victims here

Biko pack ur madness to yaba osi please
Re: Why So Much Venom Against Virgins? by NemzySeries(m): 2:10pm On Jan 08, 2016
Virginity last jst 4 a nite....aw gud is ur character on d orda hand?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why So Much Venom Against Virgins? by Nobody: 2:10pm On Jan 08, 2016
Smh

Biko pack ur madness to yaba osi please aka yaba phase 2
Re: Why So Much Venom Against Virgins? by ggrin(f): 2:12pm On Jan 08, 2016
Laveda:
You're a virgin
Good for you angry
What's with all these threads? undecided
Keep your virginity status to yourself embarassed embarassed
sorry miss "well" embarassedembarassedembarassed
Re: Why So Much Venom Against Virgins? by Nobody: 2:14pm On Jan 08, 2016
I agree with you, people shouldn't criticize people for their choices, but I don't really see the essence of this thread because it's actually the other way round.
It's the non virgins that are being fed this venom you are talking about

A lot of times on this forum, we have seen girls who are proud to say that they are non virgins being insulted and called all sorts of names like oloshos,whores_and what not. People always have a default mentality towards non-virgins. They view them as loose, as immoral and indecent and they are always ever ready to say all this to their faces.

I don't know what you saw on shortyy's thread but it's rare to see people insult a lady for being a virgin, especially here in Nigeria.

And enough of all these threads about virginity, we are getting sick of it.

4 Likes

Re: Why So Much Venom Against Virgins? by Laveda(f): 2:15pm On Jan 08, 2016
ggrin:
sorry miss "well" embarassedembarassedembarassed
"well" get end nau grin grin
Re: Why So Much Venom Against Virgins? by Behira(f): 2:17pm On Jan 08, 2016
safarigirl:
So shortyy wrote an article about girls keeping their virginity, and ehile hitting some, she missed an important point in that article

Let us not tell people what to do with their coochie mbok, if you want to put a pipe in your snatch, pipe away, if you want to walk around with sealed privates, that is fine as well.

But why do the pipe collectors spew so much venom against virgins? Why do they promote this stereotype of virgins as naive, dependent, dull, timid, lazy people with no ambition? Why do they always attack? Why say "You're a virgin, so what? What else do you have to offer?"....I dunno, a brain maybe?

What else do you as a pipe collector offer to a man apart from a vagin-a? Is it not because of you pipe collectors that we always read about gold digging girls? You ever read or heard of a virgin gold digger? It is those active in service that have turned most of us to online defense attorneys always trying to defend the pride and dignity of women while one other fallen soldier goes to beg a nigga to sex her, y'all be stalking dudes and posting pictures of your caked face and wonder bra-aided milk factories for pea-brained guys to salivate over .

The same pea+brained guys will go and toast flashy-looking aunties, get their hearts broken by the succubus trained to seduce, dry you of your cash and hop to the next mugu, only to come online and say "all women are hos".....it's not the virgins giving women bad names....they're just about the only ones still fighting for whatever is left of the dignity of women while Mary-Kay ambassadors layer their faces with make-up to hide their worn out looks.

It is women with nothing to offer the world that engage in attacking virginity and virgins, you don't find amazons like Chimamanda, Oprah, Genevieve Nnaji or Joke Silva bashing virgins, it's those vaginapreneurs that keep barking up and down as if virgins are the cause of their affliction....

These same people will eventually deceive one bros and swear on their ancestors that they are virgins only to come up with ridiculous stories of r-ape and falling off Iroko trees to justify the absence of a hymen when they are found out. If having sex is the right choice, why can't you be proud of it when it matters? Why hide behind anonymous forums to bash virgins only to go and buy tightening creams and do vagina laser surgeries?

Once again, I am not saying you shouldn't bang, just stop spewing venom on people who are proud to say they had enough self control to not involve in sex.

PS: I did not include people whose mouths and a-holes have been breached under 'virgins'. Obrigado

Very tru my dear, ur so very korrect

2 Likes

Re: Why So Much Venom Against Virgins? by safarigirl(f): 2:18pm On Jan 08, 2016
sickstars:
Smh

Biko pack ur madness to yaba osi please aka yaba phase 2
which venom is on non virgins?

Anything you cannot say in public proudly, don't come online and say it.

You and your sister in arms have come here to continue the virgin bashing with 'let's hear word'....as if when men come online to call us names anybody asks to 'hear word'.

3 Likes

Re: Why So Much Venom Against Virgins? by marenx: 2:18pm On Jan 08, 2016
Re: Why So Much Venom Against Virgins? by kaziblake(f): 2:19pm On Jan 08, 2016
It's on Nairaland I learnt that virginity was rubbish,just imagine,i thought virginity was a thing of pride.
I will advice girls who haven't lost theirs to keep it,its a girl pride and dignity.
Don't allow people bully you into losing it.

8 Likes

Re: Why So Much Venom Against Virgins? by Nobody: 2:19pm On Jan 08, 2016
Nice sob-story, but you are no better than the 'pipe-collectors' anyway. You both try to put each other down so you can feel better about yourselves.

If self-acclaimed virgins did not go about telling the world that their membrane makes them better humans than those who have lost theirs, the non-virgins wouldn't remind them that a tissue is all there is to them.

Doesn't it make sense? If you say a lady without a hymen is empty, doesn't that imply that you with a hymen have nothing else?

5 Likes

Re: Why So Much Venom Against Virgins? by IamLEGEND1: 2:21pm On Jan 08, 2016
what is this rubbĂ­sh?
the tin no dey tire una?
Re: Why So Much Venom Against Virgins? by safarigirl(f): 2:21pm On Jan 08, 2016
Decker:
I agree with you, people shouldn't criticize people for their choices, but I don't actually see the essence of this thread because it's actually the other way round.
It's the non virgins that are being fed this venom you are talking about

A lot of times on this forum, we have seen girls who are proud to say that they are non virgins being insulted and called all sorts of names like oloshos and what not. People always have a default mentality towards non-virgins. They view them as loose, as immoral and indecent and they are always ever ready to say all this to their faces.

I don't know what you saw on shortyy's thread but it's rare to see people insult a lady for being a virgin, especially here in Nigeria.

And enough of all these threads about virginity, we are getting sick of it.
read shortyy's thread and see all the 'so what if you're a virgin' and 'virginity is overrated'

Meanwhile, aunty laveda, I never said I'm a virgin. You're making assumptions
Re: Why So Much Venom Against Virgins? by leke12(m): 2:21pm On Jan 08, 2016
I will only marry a gurl I disvirgin coz I can't pay for wot sm1 else had for free!

2 Likes

Re: Why So Much Venom Against Virgins? by IamLEGEND1: 2:21pm On Jan 08, 2016
LordOfWits:
Nice sob-story, but you are no better than the 'pipe-collectors' anyway. You both try to put each other down so you can feel better about yourselves.

If self-acclaimed virgins did not go about telling the world that their membrane makes them better humans than those who have lost theirs, the non-virgins wouldn't remind them that a tissue is all there is to them.

Doesn't it make sense? If you say a lady without a hymen is empty, doesn't that imply that you with a hymen have nothing else?

1 Share

Re: Why So Much Venom Against Virgins? by Poseidon000: 2:22pm On Jan 08, 2016
[size=13pt]
I'm of the opine that virginity is a plus in terms morality.

That said, it doesn't mean that none virgin's are less of a woman or "second hand". Just lyk many guys are trying to paint them.

The smear rhetoric which virgins receive from none virgins; is has a result of the prejudice and discrimination none virgines suffer from the society(its part of human nature to down play a bar set by society they can't meet).

Learn to ignore some rhetoric.

[/size]
Re: Why So Much Venom Against Virgins? by Nobody: 2:22pm On Jan 08, 2016
safarigirl:
which venom is on non virgins?

Anything you cannot say in public proudly, don't come online and say it.

You and your sister in arms have come here to continue the virgin bashing with 'let's hear word'....as if when men come online to call us names anybody asks to 'hear word'.

Who bash u abi trailer is blockin ur vision ray?

Are u high on soap water

do u kno wat me alone faced in d hands of this people u are dere actin like b*tch almost 6threads has been created to hype virgins u are here spittin venom like cobra

Like ycee said babe if u wana beef me atleast wait til ramadan nonsense

3 Likes

Re: Why So Much Venom Against Virgins? by ify84(m): 2:25pm On Jan 08, 2016
Non virgins are so bittered inside that they try to feel good by accusing, insulting and downplaying VIRGINS...

It is a pity....

Take it, a virgin, is better than any arrogant non virgin, if u don't like it, go hug buhari and spend the rest of your life in join

1 Like

Re: Why So Much Venom Against Virgins? by Nobody: 2:26pm On Jan 08, 2016
IamLEGEND1:
Tuale baba. Your siggy is epic!
Re: Why So Much Venom Against Virgins? by safarigirl(f): 2:27pm On Jan 08, 2016
LordOfWits:

anybody who thinks they are better because of a hymen is draft. You may have better self control does not mean you are a better person.

There are more bash the stupid virgin posts and comments online than bash the non-virgin.....nobody bashes a woman making legit money with her honest work and having constant sex with her man without leeching off him, only vaginapreneurs are bashed. Those are the oloshos,
Re: Why So Much Venom Against Virgins? by Nobody: 2:28pm On Jan 08, 2016
ify84:
Non virgins are so bittered inside that they try to feel good by accusing, insulting and downplaying VIRGINS...

It is a pity....

Take it, a virgin, is better than any arrogant non virgin, if u don't like it, go hug buhari and spend the rest of your life in join

No body is bashing virgins

They are d ones makin non virgins feel less human and worthless

Please biko kim k is livin a happy married life dan a virgin married life please

6threads created to hype virgins biko wat evea rocks any body d*ck biko

1 Like

Re: Why So Much Venom Against Virgins? by Nobody: 2:29pm On Jan 08, 2016
safarigirl:
anybody who thinks they are better because of a hymen is draft. You may have better self control does not mean you are a better person.

There are more bash the stupid virgin posts and comments online than bash the non-virgin.....nobody bashes a woman making legit money with her honest work and having constant sex with her man without leeching off him, only vaginapreneurs are bashed. Those are the oloshos,

Smh for u

So most divorced women in d society today all married non virgins??
Please answer

To b a virgin is a luck cos no one wrote their destiny themselves ok??

No one is better dan d oda oprah is on forbes list and wasnt even a virgin wen she attained it

Oprah is still respected dan 1000 's of virgins put togeda ok??

1 Like

Re: Why So Much Venom Against Virgins? by Nobody: 2:32pm On Jan 08, 2016
safarigirl:
read shortyy's thread and see all the 'so what if you're a virgin' and 'virginity is overrated'

Meanwhile, aunty laveda, I never said I'm a virgin. You're making assumptions

Yes, those comments were made because the op was trying force down everyone's throat his idea that every girl should strive towards being a virgin, disregarding the fact that everyone has the right to their own choice.

Yes, virginity is overrated because virgins like you always flaunt it all the time, acting like your decision to remain virgins makes you better than every other person. Whatever happened to keeping your personal decisions and revolutions private? But virgins always utilize every opportunity to proclaim that they haven't pop their cheery, like who fuqing cares....

2 Likes

Re: Why So Much Venom Against Virgins? by safarigirl(f): 2:34pm On Jan 08, 2016
sickstars:

Are u high on soap water

do u kno wat me alone faced in d hands of this people u are dere actin like b*tch almost 6threads has been created to hype virgins u are here spittin venom like cobra

can't waste beef on a faceless person.

Maybe you look like looking for beef, I no beg you make you post rubbish for my thread. Pimps are not allowed mbok

2 Likes

Re: Why So Much Venom Against Virgins? by IamLEGEND1: 2:37pm On Jan 08, 2016
LordOfWits:
Tuale baba. Your siggy is epic!
Tnx!

Re: Why So Much Venom Against Virgins? by Nobody: 2:38pm On Jan 08, 2016
sickstars:

Are u high on soap water

shocked shocked shocked bruv shocked is it really Ramadan embarassed

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Big Yanshed Gals Shld Be Given A Separate Wing In Church, Pls See Why / What are your tricks to start a Conversation With A Stranger? / What Do Ladies Mean With This Phrase???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.