Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,778 members, 7,817,212 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:16 AM

How Have You Been Surviving Without A Job? - Jobs/Vacancies (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / How Have You Been Surviving Without A Job? (42330 Views)

Surviving A Job Interview Loss / Career Tips:surviving Unemployment / Surviving In Present Day Nigeria: For The Ex-corpers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Have You Been Surviving Without A Job? by freshness2020: 8:12pm On Oct 04, 2015
emmydykes:

Tobdee baba, I dey see you. I know ur signature anywhere I see am.
Hahahahahaha Dyke baba... So u dey reach here too. Lol. grin grin

1 Like

Re: How Have You Been Surviving Without A Job? by Haboseyday(f): 8:18pm On Oct 04, 2015
engrshakespeare:

Dem done come, sugarcoated tongues.
Yes oooo What pays is worth telling others!!!! Bittercoated tongue
Re: How Have You Been Surviving Without A Job? by Physika(f): 8:21pm On Oct 04, 2015
Sagamite:

Seun, Ishilove, lalasticlala, Obinoscopy etc

Can you close this fooools account, all his posts on NL is about advertising his company.

I have called the attention of the MODS already, but nothing was done.

Will it be right to say 'NL is messed up' ?
Re: How Have You Been Surviving Without A Job? by vivalavida(m): 8:21pm On Oct 04, 2015
IHate9ja1:
Times are hard,but God has never left me hanging,
Finishing my college degree(hnd) was tough,its been God all the way alongside with an uncle who did his best to keep me on my feet! ...my story shall end in praise.
Finished 2013...no show except a pure water factory job I did to survive here in port harcourt since I left Ekiti(jan),was sleeping in a dry cleaner shop,cloths I don't have,no babe for the past 3years(I don't visit brothels/masturbate ) didn't woo but flirt only, garri and N60 bread was my best friend,my parents weren't helping matters too but thank God for their prayers it saw me thru coz @ first they never believed In me, but when they saw that God was there for me despite their opposition and writing me off; they changed(parents favoritism)! Nl and my phone as been my best companion 24/7 . God raised helpful host via my uncles connection whom I now live with @ present in ph who gave me a self contain apartment and feeding for free alongside with little pocket money. its tough but things are getting better by the day.
Oh I suffered,but I never gave up!!!
I was about starting a land clearing bizness(with d brush cutter machine I imported from china via a nairalander) but I had to suspend it as my new host mandated that I must acquire computer packages skills in detail,am busy with that for now!
As for job,by strength shall no man prevail. I did all I could no show but now God has taken over the search process.
Am writing this becoz I am sure that very soon I shall have all course to testify and celebrate on this forum!
#iluv9ja!
....Joy cometh in the morning.

May God strengthen u bro

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Have You Been Surviving Without A Job? by Nobody: 8:38pm On Oct 04, 2015
freshness2020:

You can check youtube dear. I have some German audio files here.
my YouTube doesn't work well, its always seizing
Re: How Have You Been Surviving Without A Job? by engrshakespeare: 8:38pm On Oct 04, 2015
Haboseyday:

Yes oooo
What pays is worth telling others!!!!
Bittercoated tongue

GNLD disciple ride on
Re: How Have You Been Surviving Without A Job? by obstead200(m): 8:38pm On Oct 04, 2015
atikuman:

oh well... common sense is not common.
however...Petinence limited is three years and we have given landed properties to over four hundred people so ponzi to your side ogaade. we have sold land to lots of law enforcement as well.
the one man one plot of land is borne of 2young men who managed the firm. our office is 7 oyinlola street behind first bank suboo bus top akwonjon....ask for atiku if u dared to make it there. off to site!
story for the monkeys. because even the gods know u are lying
Re: How Have You Been Surviving Without A Job? by freshness2020: 8:41pm On Oct 04, 2015
remember007:
my YouTube doesn't work well, its always seizing
which browser do u use in downloading?
Re: How Have You Been Surviving Without A Job? by Nobody: 8:45pm On Oct 04, 2015
freshness2020:
which browser do u use in downloading?
opra..
Re: How Have You Been Surviving Without A Job? by Fxwarrior: 8:47pm On Oct 04, 2015
jamst2:

gold digger

Guy wake up and smell the coffee. If you were a lady will you date someone who is a liability albeit temporarily? Truth is bitter.

Who knows how long she may have to wait for you. Maybe by the time you make it she may not be your taste again.
Re: How Have You Been Surviving Without A Job? by Nobody: 8:47pm On Oct 04, 2015
lestat:

You spoke but said nothing here

What I'm saying is that there is no particular formulae for surviving without a job. Just have faith (a lot of it) and do what you do.

Understand?
Re: How Have You Been Surviving Without A Job? by freshness2020: 8:49pm On Oct 04, 2015
remember007:
opra..
try your native browser or you can try with UC browser.
Re: How Have You Been Surviving Without A Job? by manie(m): 8:50pm On Oct 04, 2015
freshness2020:

Chill bro..am not jobless. Working as a freelancer as an editor and doing business too. I am too wise to quit to nothing.
You are contradicting your earlier statement.
Re: How Have You Been Surviving Without A Job? by freshness2020: 8:52pm On Oct 04, 2015
manie:
You are contradicting your earlier statement.
How? Can u quote me.
Re: How Have You Been Surviving Without A Job? by adenitemi: 8:52pm On Oct 04, 2015
igwedaboss:
OP don't feel down...
But I think you should start doing more for yourself, with the little experience you can get from anywhere..
After skool I learnt how to print on shirts without a dime. I started earning small cash here and there. During which I also get to involve in my friends them business, I was always seeking to improve. That's when I started writing business plans, proposals and because of the shirt printing, I learnt corel draw without paying for a class. YouTube is your friend and graphic artist u see around. Now am looking to settle my own business fully. In writing, printing and designing.
All I learnt on the street without a dime. But overtime got good at it.

Pardon my English... just wanted to flow

I think we can do business together. Send me a mail on eluniqado.enterprises@gmail.com.

Thanks.
Re: How Have You Been Surviving Without A Job? by Nobody: 8:54pm On Oct 04, 2015
freshness2020:
I don't have U.C
Re: How Have You Been Surviving Without A Job? by ChiSun27(m): 8:54pm On Oct 04, 2015
moses001:
Bros, it has not been easy. . i've had to do all kind of petty and dangerous jobs to survive. I started by cutting grass around peoples compound, i almost lost a finger on a job, that made me quit that job. . sold news paper on the hightway. I later started climbing NEPA poles to help people reconnect their electricity for a fee, i did that for awhile, thank God nothing happen to me. After then, i started installing Dstv and strong dish . . with that, and the help from my mum, i went back to studies and graduated as an accountant. At the moment, i've registed with ICAN and abt to write my first diet on skill level. But the hustling still continues. i thank baba God.

Respect man....you've really hustled.
Re: How Have You Been Surviving Without A Job? by Nobody: 8:54pm On Oct 04, 2015
freshness2020:
I don't have U.C, but i have Chrome which is still slow
Re: How Have You Been Surviving Without A Job? by freshness2020: 8:59pm On Oct 04, 2015
remember007:
I don't have U.C, but i have Chrome which is still slow
...try it at nyt... U reside in Lagos too?
Re: How Have You Been Surviving Without A Job? by manie(m): 9:01pm On Oct 04, 2015
freshness2020:

How? Can u quote me.
Where you said you are a graduate of French with 2.1 yet no job.
Re: How Have You Been Surviving Without A Job? by vivaciousvivi(f): 9:04pm On Oct 04, 2015
Fxwarrior:

What baffles me is when people keep saying there's no job. There are jobs.The only impediment is that how can I a whole graduate be selling bread, akara, purewater, gala,lacasera, cake,bons, chinchin, meatpie..The list is inexhaustive.
Yet there is money atleast 20-40k/month in most of these businesses.
Its far better than working in these companies and being paid 10-15k with hard labour!
I have been there.
I agree with u bro. I wish u the best
Re: How Have You Been Surviving Without A Job? by freshness2020: 9:07pm On Oct 04, 2015
manie:
Where you said you are a graduate of French with 2.1 yet no job.
..I was teaching as a french teacher before. it was so stressful for me . A seul french teacher for 6 classes all day long with no day off.. I had to quit to get something better.
Re: How Have You Been Surviving Without A Job? by Nobody: 9:08pm On Oct 04, 2015
freshness2020:
...try it at nyt... U reside in Lagos too?
nope,uniben but observes my holidays in lagos
Re: How Have You Been Surviving Without A Job? by freshness2020: 9:11pm On Oct 04, 2015
remember007:
nope,uniben but observes my holidays in lagos
..k. I was thinking u stay in Lagos too..
Re: How Have You Been Surviving Without A Job? by austinbrown: 9:17pm On Oct 04, 2015
tpiander:

yes, but did your pictures give her the impression cash is flowing?

like did you bath, comb hair, wear designer cloth, put makeup, pose in somebody's else' bedroom/sitting room and then post the photo?
Hahahahaha nooo

Re: How Have You Been Surviving Without A Job? by wtfCode: 9:19pm On Oct 04, 2015
God and nairabet
Re: How Have You Been Surviving Without A Job? by onunwa21(m): 9:22pm On Oct 04, 2015
Online betting is paying me......play sure 10 games of over 1.5.......u re sure of ur daily bread......club like chelsea, Barcelona, Madrid, westham etc re payn
Re: How Have You Been Surviving Without A Job? by wtfCode: 9:31pm On Oct 04, 2015
DrGroove:
Hmmmm! So many Jobless guys on nairaland
No wonder they get very bitter over ladies and money issues!
May God provide for them!
see diz one, like ur bf be ur papa abi.
Re: How Have You Been Surviving Without A Job? by benjaminiyke(m): 9:32pm On Oct 04, 2015
3RNEST:
@OP, NOT EASY OH, but when u find way online u're never regret been self employed, i'm sleepinq @upwork.com !! grin
bros show me way on this upwork free lancing pls.
Re: How Have You Been Surviving Without A Job? by Nobody: 9:51pm On Oct 04, 2015
vivalavida:

May God strengthen u bro
Thanks man. With time..... #GodsDirection!

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Stanbic Ibtc is Recruiting Graduate Trainees / 16 Difficult Interview Questions And Answers / Boss Group Of Companies - Interview Invitation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.