Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,203 members, 7,835,996 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:59 PM

Alcohol Is A Bad Girl ???? I Dont Like Her See What She Did - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Alcohol Is A Bad Girl ???? I Dont Like Her See What She Did (5297 Views)

Lady On Facebook Has Revealed Why Your Husbands Eye Beautiful Girls Like Her! / 10 Things You Do In Nigeria That Make People Label You A “ Bad Girl” / 7 Things Nigerian Ladies Do If They Dont Like You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Alcohol Is A Bad Girl ???? I Dont Like Her See What She Did by PunterTim(m): 9:51am On Oct 04, 2015
Hilarity
Re: Alcohol Is A Bad Girl ???? I Dont Like Her See What She Did by seankay(m): 11:11am On Oct 04, 2015
Lmao! laff dor tear my belle
Re: Alcohol Is A Bad Girl ???? I Dont Like Her See What She Did by smsshola(m): 11:20am On Oct 04, 2015
mytime24:
Dry like desert

Guess u av read such or seen it somwhere bfo now..nevertheless giv credit to the person is not easy to com up wt such.
Re: Alcohol Is A Bad Girl ???? I Dont Like Her See What She Did by kennyfela: 5:39am On Dec 02, 2015
BlackrulesDworld:
Alcohol can never give someone trips of that nature, alcohol either pass you out or makes you restless.

Trips of such nature ia attributed to drugs. Mary Jane no follow sef
Bros pray not to be in sure condition, I have experience such. I got up in the middle of the night searching and looking for my door, when d piss won kill me, I had to open my window n do the obvious, now am of Alcohol for good.
Re: Alcohol Is A Bad Girl ???? I Dont Like Her See What She Did by kennyfela: 5:41am On Dec 02, 2015
kennyfela:
Bros pray not to be in sure condition, I have experience such. I got up in the middle of the night searching and looking for my door, when d piss won kill me, I had to open my window n do the obvious, now am of Alcohol for good.
but no des make me stop, it was time to leave the stuff after more than 20yrs
Re: Alcohol Is A Bad Girl ???? I Dont Like Her See What She Did by fexyrich(m): 8:16am On Dec 02, 2015
It is either the guys were high on canadian weed or sapele water..
Re: Alcohol Is A Bad Girl ???? I Dont Like Her See What She Did by pretydiva(f): 10:07am On Dec 02, 2015
Thebachelor:

lol.
This no be joke o.
I experienced something similar with a friend.

In this case,he crossed his legs at kneel level. When it was time for us to leave,after some irresponsible drinking,I overheard my dude asking for his second leg.
He was like,"Wia my second leg? Guys may una wait,I no dey see my right leg. I no dey see am ooo.".
He was seriously searching the ground and we thought he was kidding until we heard him sobbing.
I never laughed hard in my life like that day.
falls frm okra tree grin
Re: Alcohol Is A Bad Girl ???? I Dont Like Her See What She Did by Jadoskii(m): 11:06am On Dec 02, 2015
Alcohol na sure bish...wen i was in 200l ,my roommate nd i go pluck wan kin fruit (gegemu).as we reach awa hostel,we soak am fr inside wan big jug for 2days *head wy wan chop knock,even if im wear turban for inside brt im go comot head for window use im hand comot the turban...
im sha drink 1 cup ,me drink half con kip d rest for fridge.....na wit abara my roomate take wake me up say mosquito dey bite am,i sharply go colet raid ,give am,we sprayed awa self wit d whole tin.we went outside wt cutlass to cut bush coz say na dier al d mosquito dy..wan lodge guy wey wan make nite call comot c us,cum ask 'jide wetin una dey do for 12.30am 'baws o na twin anopheles mosquito dey terrorise us for room we wan com revenge on top dem generation ni o ma padi...wen my eyes clear two days later sha ma guys dy yarn me say i wan enter well go swim with mammywater.....mehn,d video stl dey sef,ma roommate own worse sha.
Re: Alcohol Is A Bad Girl ???? I Dont Like Her See What She Did by Fireson: 11:48am On Dec 02, 2015
halfrica:
angry angry alcohol did dis to my frnd

Nice joke!!!! cheesy
Re: Alcohol Is A Bad Girl ???? I Dont Like Her See What She Did by Nobody: 2:02pm On Dec 09, 2015
Fireson:

Nice joke!!!! cheesy
tank u cheesy

1 Like

Re: Alcohol Is A Bad Girl ???? I Dont Like Her See What She Did by Nobody: 2:09pm On Dec 09, 2015
halfrica:
tank u cheesy
cheesycheesycheesy
Re: Alcohol Is A Bad Girl ???? I Dont Like Her See What She Did by Nobody: 4:09pm On Dec 09, 2015
Jolllyjoy:
cheesycheesycheesy

See ur pretty smile
Re: Alcohol Is A Bad Girl ???? I Dont Like Her See What She Did by Nobody: 4:11pm On Dec 09, 2015
halfrica:
See ur pretty smile
that smile is for yhuwinkwink
Re: Alcohol Is A Bad Girl ???? I Dont Like Her See What She Did by Nobody: 4:12pm On Dec 09, 2015
Jolllyjoy:
that smile is for yhuwinkwink

tank u bt i dnt really need it now

Bt still tank u
Re: Alcohol Is A Bad Girl ???? I Dont Like Her See What She Did by Nobody: 4:14pm On Dec 09, 2015
halfrica:

tank u bt i dnt really need it now

Bt still tank u
shockedshockedshocked why?
Re: Alcohol Is A Bad Girl ???? I Dont Like Her See What She Did by Nobody: 4:15pm On Dec 09, 2015
Jolllyjoy:
shockedshockedshocked why?

Nuffin i just dnt really need it
Re: Alcohol Is A Bad Girl ???? I Dont Like Her See What She Did by Nobody: 4:20pm On Dec 09, 2015
halfrica:

Nuffin i just dnt really need it
are you sure everything is fine?
Re: Alcohol Is A Bad Girl ???? I Dont Like Her See What She Did by Nobody: 4:22pm On Dec 09, 2015
Jolllyjoy:
are you sure everything is fine?
Yeah yeah absolutely fine
Re: Alcohol Is A Bad Girl ???? I Dont Like Her See What She Did by Nobody: 4:42pm On Dec 09, 2015
halfrica:
Yeah yeah absolutely fine
story for the gods.

Btw thanks for ignoring my message on wapsadsadsad
Re: Alcohol Is A Bad Girl ???? I Dont Like Her See What She Did by Nobody: 4:43pm On Dec 09, 2015
Jolllyjoy:
story for the gods.

Btw thanks for ignoring my message on wapsadsadsad

I didnt ignore ur message i av nufin left to say

Story for d gods really well m nt hurt smiley ifa sef nd sango are story tellers

(1) (2) (Reply)

Girls' Hangout Zone / I Am Close To Commiting Adultery: Please Help / Billionaire Son Kiddwaya Chokes Erica Till Her Pu*sy Gets Wet!!! See Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.