Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,527 members, 7,816,289 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:54 AM

A Finnish Man Looking For A Life-long Relationship - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Finnish Man Looking For A Life-long Relationship (806 Views)

Man Looking For A Wife, Will Give Her Iphonex And Corolla Car (Photos) / Man Looking At A Lady's Wide Cleavage (Hilarious Photo) / Man Looking For A Virgin Graduate To Occupy His Kitchen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Finnish Man Looking For A Life-long Relationship by JariAndU: 4:12am On Oct 04, 2015
Hi,

I'm a finnish man and my name is Jari. I am looking for someone to be in a serious relationship with and perhaps in time get married with. I'm 25 years old and I have a bachelors degree in business and I'm currently studying for masters degree. Therefore even in finnish standards I can "bring the bread to the table" so to speak tongue

I would like to meet intelligent and open minded woman, who would like to share her life with me. It doesnt matter if you are well educated or not, as long as you are open minded and willing to try new things and even get to know the finnish culture smiley. Its a big plus if you are medium weight and naturally beautifull, but dont be to intimtimidated, I dont judge people by their appearance smiley

I dont know anything else to say. If you are interested, please do respond here smiley

With warm hearts,
Jari
Re: A Finnish Man Looking For A Life-long Relationship by lekjons(m): 4:33am On Oct 04, 2015
wait, dem dey come..
Re: A Finnish Man Looking For A Life-long Relationship by nifton(m): 4:51am On Oct 04, 2015
Go to Finish forum na,abi ladys no dey finland.
Re: A Finnish Man Looking For A Life-long Relationship by SkinnyDude(m): 9:20am On Oct 04, 2015
wow.. this my brother. am also a finnish guy dating a Nigerian girl. Nigerian girls are nice to be with.. i know quite a lot of them. you mind if i hook you up with one or two??

which part of finland are you from? am from Helsinki.
Re: A Finnish Man Looking For A Life-long Relationship by fullstreets: 9:25am On Oct 04, 2015
If u lyk be total or complete man, can't u jus walk over n start a conversation with a lady? Wat is wrong with u young pple?

(1) (Reply)

Check Out This Father's Advice To His Son On Marriage. What's Your Take On It? / Why Is My Friend Always Trying To Get Information About My Children? / This Is For The Ladies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.