Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,658 members, 7,820,309 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:54 PM

Check Out This Father's Advice To His Son On Marriage. What's Your Take On It? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Check Out This Father's Advice To His Son On Marriage. What's Your Take On It? (806 Views)

Your Opinion About This Father And Her Daughter In The Bathroom (pic) / If Love Is Not Enough For Marriage, What Is? / Kenyan Family Advertises Single Son On Facebook, See Requirements For Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Check Out This Father's Advice To His Son On Marriage. What's Your Take On It? by ardeks(m): 8:46am On Oct 05, 2015
Here are some words of advice to a son by his father about his marriage. What do you think about 'em?

1. My son, if you want to have a long life, let your wife be in- charge of your salary, it will be difficult for her to spend it when she’s aware of the home needs and bills to pay but if it’s in your care, she will keep you asking even when all has been spent.

2. My son, there is this thing you people call feminism, well, if a woman claim to have equal right with you in the house,
divide all the bills into two equal parts, take one part and ask her to start paying the other part.

3. My son, your mother have once locked up the cloth I was wearing and almost tore it because she was angry, I did not raise my hand to beat her because of a day like this, so that I can be proud to tell you that I never for once beat your mother.

4. My son, remember I bought your mother’s first sewing machine for her, help your wife achieve her dreams just as you’re pursuing yours.

5. My son, your mother and I are not interested in what happens in your marriage, try to handle issues without always coming to us.

[size=15pt]You can also be a web designer/ developer if you want to. Let's get it all started here: http://www.izzysms.com/training.html[/size]

1 Like

Re: Check Out This Father's Advice To His Son On Marriage. What's Your Take On It? by Kingsasian(m): 8:47am On Oct 05, 2015
Lol
Re: Check Out This Father's Advice To His Son On Marriage. What's Your Take On It? by Folanky(m): 9:20am On Oct 05, 2015
Confirm!!!! D advice make sense wella,bt dat number one not even in my dream can she b in charge of ma moni.she go con turn ma ouse to female boutique...... Even Romeo no fit give juliet that chance.
Re: Check Out This Father's Advice To His Son On Marriage. What's Your Take On It? by macleo99: 11:47am On Oct 08, 2015
really luvly

(1) (Reply)

Ladies! One Sure Way To Give Your Lover Heart Attack / Check Out 5 Everyday Habbits That Cause Sagging Breasts / Four Ways To Keep Your Woman.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.