Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,417 members, 7,815,937 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:33 PM

EFCC Recovers Millions From Diezani Alison-Madueke's Home - Vanguard - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / EFCC Recovers Millions From Diezani Alison-Madueke's Home - Vanguard (75381 Views)

EFCC Forced Me To Admit Taking N30 Million From Diezani - INEC Official(photo) / EFCC Raids Mukhtar's House, Recovers Millions Worth Of Jewelry / EFCC Sealing Diezani Madueke's Home (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EFCC Recovers Millions From Diezani Alison-Madueke's Home - Vanguard by lastpage: 10:13am On Oct 04, 2015
abiambo:
This woman is an executive director of SPDC, former petroleum minister, wife of a retired admiral, and 2 times governor of 2 states.. why won't she have 1.2 million naira cash in her house Abeg if efcc did not find anything resonable they should say rather than this rubbish... and time will soon come when they will have to show the search warrant they used to ransack her house or they will pay for damages/forceful entry into private property!!!

Even if she has #5million at home, it is still nothing. Chicken change!

But if you think EFCC was looking for her money, INSIDE HER HOUSE, you have to be very foolish ... or thin Dezzianni is so stewpid!

..Or BOTH

Infact, she would have moved anything INCRIMINATING to be hidden on her behalf by TRUSTED FRIENDS..

But l hear say one of the people arrested was a "confidant" of her! Gbengen don happen be that o!

Lastpage!

1 Like

Re: EFCC Recovers Millions From Diezani Alison-Madueke's Home - Vanguard by b03liberty(m): 10:14am On Oct 04, 2015
[quote author=Ghandi12 post=38650180]Again our colonial masters UK are coming to our aids again to teach us how to run an effective system - and we celebrate independence day! In the past it took their intervention to successfully conclude the prosecution of Alamas. Ibori also remained elusive withing the Nigerian Judicial system until our big brother - UK once again took the lead in bringing him to justice. In fairness to Mallam Nuhu Ribadu he showed an uncommon courage and determination to logically bring corrupt officials to justice.

Since Ribadu era, does it mean we can never have another fearless investigators and Judges that can make us proud as a nation and restore dignity to public service?

Does it mean we can never successfully investigate and prosecute politicians with proven corruption cases without UK or US shoulders?

Will our Judiciary wake-up to show resentment against corruption and stop giving haven to corrupt public servants?

Is President Buhari going to take up the challenge of surpassing OBJ/Ribadu achievements? The whole world is taking very virulent stance against public fund theft and other corrupt practices that took place even 30 year ago.

World-famous personalities : FIFA President Sepp Blatter, UEFA President Michel Platini, former FIFA executive Jack Warner and a host of others are facing jailable charges.

Super-stars who have been alleged of taxes evasion are not spared by the Global community. The charges brought against Messi and Neymah for example are jailable.

The President has a huge responsibility in his war against past-corruption and neo-corruption. Corrupt people have war-chest of fund to compromise the system at an level. Even when all loop-holes are blocked they would rather create distractions for the State than facing their charges in the court.

All ills in our society can be directly or indirectly linked to the corrupt practices of few citizens. Bombs, arms and ammunition are not cheap; when bad people have too much money they can always determine when and if we should have peace. [/quote ] Word!
Re: EFCC Recovers Millions From Diezani Alison-Madueke's Home - Vanguard by sukkot: 10:14am On Oct 04, 2015
[quote author=chesterlee post=38651995][/quote] grin grin grin shiiiiiiiii
Re: EFCC Recovers Millions From Diezani Alison-Madueke's Home - Vanguard by Bevista: 10:15am On Oct 04, 2015
M4gunners:
Anybody that stole our money should be jailed. Just like Ibori is serving his own in UK. What i am against is witch hunting . What happened to some ex governors from APC?We all know where they supposed to be by now, but fg is busy doing selective probe.
Why not ask the UK government why they jailed only Ibori? You should point to them all the other corrupt Nigerian leaders who also carry out money laundering in the UK. Rubbish.

Any Witch who does not want to be Hunted should stop Sucking People's blood. Period.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EFCC Recovers Millions From Diezani Alison-Madueke's Home - Vanguard by belloabdulrazaq(m): 10:15am On Oct 04, 2015
#Bring back our Money!!! cool
Re: EFCC Recovers Millions From Diezani Alison-Madueke's Home - Vanguard by Truckpusher(m): 10:17am On Oct 04, 2015
Buhari will plunge this nation into chaos.

2 Likes

Re: EFCC Recovers Millions From Diezani Alison-Madueke's Home - Vanguard by bettercreature(m): 10:18am On Oct 04, 2015
Why are they using the world ''Recover'' when she has not been found guilty ?
they suppose to use ''found'' not recover
Re: EFCC Recovers Millions From Diezani Alison-Madueke's Home - Vanguard by Nobody: 10:18am On Oct 04, 2015
Acidosis:

1.2million? Money not up to the amount Ambode spends in Lagos night clubs
and u attended the club with him.
Re: EFCC Recovers Millions From Diezani Alison-Madueke's Home - Vanguard by sukkot: 10:19am On Oct 04, 2015
Bevista:
Why not ask the UK government why they jailed only Ibori? You should point to them all the other corrupt Nigerian leaders who also carry out money laundering in the UK.

Any Witch who does not want to be Hunted should stop Sucking People's blood.
well dayum nigga. that is quite a profound and poignant statement. the bolded that is
Re: EFCC Recovers Millions From Diezani Alison-Madueke's Home - Vanguard by Evaromantik(m): 10:20am On Oct 04, 2015
Is it a crime to find money in an immediate past petroleum minister's house........pls stop tanishing this woman's reputation........sue and punish her if she was guilty.........beside,it cannot be more than three months just like the issue of Sule Lamido
Re: EFCC Recovers Millions From Diezani Alison-Madueke's Home - Vanguard by Truckpusher(m): 10:20am On Oct 04, 2015
Bevista:
Why not ask the UK government why they jailed only Ibori? You should point to them all the other corrupt Nigerian leaders who also carry out money laundering in the UK.

Any Witch who does not want to be Hunted should stop Sucking People's blood.
Hypocrite , I guess some witches has an absolute right to suck the people's blood and still dine and wine all they want while walking like innocent free witches?

1 Like

Re: EFCC Recovers Millions From Diezani Alison-Madueke's Home - Vanguard by Rexnegro(m): 10:20am On Oct 04, 2015
M4gunners:
Anybody that stole our money should be jailed. Just like Ibori is serving his own in UK. What i am against is witch hunting . What happened to some ex governors from APC?We all know where they supposed to be by now, but fg is busy doing selective probe.
Guy calm down , the probe for now is limited to the immediate past govt and all its looting officials at the federal level ...when extended to state level ehen then you can talk if selective .
Re: EFCC Recovers Millions From Diezani Alison-Madueke's Home - Vanguard by brownsugarxxx: 10:21am On Oct 04, 2015
We ought to bite our tongues and fingers in shame if we think the UK is acting in our interest.
Re: EFCC Recovers Millions From Diezani Alison-Madueke's Home - Vanguard by sukkot: 10:25am On Oct 04, 2015
brownsugarxxx:
We ought to bite our tongues and fingers in shame if we think the UK is acting in our interest.
if you look at the economics 2015 cover made by the illuminati you will know the UK is acting in our best interest. notice how the little piggy bank escapes from david camerons pocket ? yeah ruminate on that nigga. its esoteric information for those with eyes to see

Re: EFCC Recovers Millions From Diezani Alison-Madueke's Home - Vanguard by emilyone(f): 10:27am On Oct 04, 2015
@BALLOSKI

your list is not complete without Akpabio.
Re: EFCC Recovers Millions From Diezani Alison-Madueke's Home - Vanguard by Coolcash1: 10:27am On Oct 04, 2015
I like the way PMB kept this out of the prowling eyes of the media until now...I want to believe EFCC must have done a thorough and painstaking job in tandem with their UK counterpart before swooping on madam Diezani.

Honestly, I continue to wonder why someone who rose to the level of director in an IOC with mouth watering salary and perks will be so greedy to bring herself and children to this mess.

Well, its her cross she must face and carry it alone.

However, I doubt if she will escape this because her "sins" are just too grievous

WELDONE PMB!
Re: EFCC Recovers Millions From Diezani Alison-Madueke's Home - Vanguard by chukkiephil(m): 10:29am On Oct 04, 2015
Hahahahaha PROPAGANDA Government!!!! Hahahahha
Re: EFCC Recovers Millions From Diezani Alison-Madueke's Home - Vanguard by neocortex: 10:29am On Oct 04, 2015
Acidosis:

1.2million? Money not up to the amount Ambode spends in Lagos night clubs
Re: EFCC Recovers Millions From Diezani Alison-Madueke's Home - Vanguard by TheFreeOne: 10:29am On Oct 04, 2015
lastpage:

Slowpoke!

They have a Search Warrant .......but the warrant can not force open, a LOCKED DOOR!
Use your brain, if you have one.

Lastpage!

Ode.

Warrant can't force open a locked door but it can open a window and kindly show me where search warrant was mentioned in the report.

Resulting to insults is typical of gullible APC goons. Brainless Buffoon.
Re: EFCC Recovers Millions From Diezani Alison-Madueke's Home - Vanguard by bakila: 10:32am On Oct 04, 2015
biafranqueen:
your right about that cause 1.2 million is not anything to be shouting for. If she is guilty let her be jailed. They keep saying fraud and money laundering so let us wait and hear word...
1.2m is huge money. Do you know the quantity of pediatric drugs it can buy?
Re: EFCC Recovers Millions From Diezani Alison-Madueke's Home - Vanguard by Sappyman(m): 10:33am On Oct 04, 2015
Let the trial begins and let see the other Nigerians who are involved. I know she is not acting alone.
Re: EFCC Recovers Millions From Diezani Alison-Madueke's Home - Vanguard by Bern1992(m): 10:34am On Oct 04, 2015
BALLOSKI:
Saraki
Iweala
Oduah
Orubebe
Shekarau
Faruk lawan
Otedola
Andrew yakubu
Oniwon
Jelili
Nebo
Diko inde
Maku
That brig-gen that rigged ekiti elections, etc , are all going to fall in this order.

No sacred cow!

Suswam must appear on this list, twice atleast.
Re: EFCC Recovers Millions From Diezani Alison-Madueke's Home - Vanguard by slap1(m): 10:34am On Oct 04, 2015
Regular business men keep more than amount at home sometimes. It's not a big deal.
Re: EFCC Recovers Millions From Diezani Alison-Madueke's Home - Vanguard by sukkot: 10:35am On Oct 04, 2015
TheFreeOne:

Ode.

Warrant can't force open a locked door but it can open a window and kindly show me where search warrant was mentioned in the report.

Resulting to insults is typical of gullible APC goons. Brainless Buffoon.
nigga shut your ass up. i am tired of reading your corrupt posts. i hope you dont carry placard to the court in london defending this woman because i will be there looking for people like you. am coming with my guns too. this case will be at southwark crown court so i know the strategic sniper position to hide to start shooting you fools down one by one. say hello to my lil frenn angry

1 Like

Re: EFCC Recovers Millions From Diezani Alison-Madueke's Home - Vanguard by iyobs7(f): 10:35am On Oct 04, 2015
mathskill:

Why do u think Akpabio has been quite since he came back. Let him talk now and see the proof DSs will show the world

Proof ke. My friend stop deceiving yourself, since then what have you heard on the issue? Gra gra shameless DSS, who has been charged to court and who has been arrested or prosecuted? I was waiting for them to arrest Akpabio on his arrival at the airport... Utter rubbish and crap
Re: EFCC Recovers Millions From Diezani Alison-Madueke's Home - Vanguard by TonyeBarcanista(m): 10:38am On Oct 04, 2015
In the meantime, a team of the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC) operatives, which raided the Abuja home of the former minister in Asokoro, Abuja, was said to have recovered cash running into millions of Naira from the place.
But a source close to the operation said only N1.2 million was recovered.
Is is millions or N1.2million? Irrespective, I call for thorough prosecution from the British authorities because the EFCC is incompetent and insincere
Re: EFCC Recovers Millions From Diezani Alison-Madueke's Home - Vanguard by azzima(m): 10:38am On Oct 04, 2015
okosodo:
I respect yoruba propaganda. But i know that nothing will happen sha
Meanwhile , you are still broke and wretched. Very sad indeed! !!

1 Like

Re: EFCC Recovers Millions From Diezani Alison-Madueke's Home - Vanguard by Nobody: 10:39am On Oct 04, 2015
okosodo:
I respect yoruba propaganda. But i know that nothing will happen sha

Do not underestimate Yoruba propaganda

1 Like

Re: EFCC Recovers Millions From Diezani Alison-Madueke's Home - Vanguard by bakila: 10:39am On Oct 04, 2015
Coolcash1:
I like the way PMB kept this out of the prowling eyes of the media until now...I want to believe EFCC must have done a thorough and painstaking job in tandem with their UK counterpart before swooping on madam Diezani.

Honestly, I continue to wonder why someone who rose to the level of director in an IOC with mouth watering salary and perks will be so greedy to bring herself and children to this mess.

Well, its her cross she must face and carry it alone.

However, I doubt if she will escape this because her "sins" are just too grievous

WELDONE PMB!

They begin to think of more mansions more mansions, more jewelry, more exotic and expensive holidays, more cosy and comfortable jets, rare wines and drinks, more or those and more of that. Their brains forget good roods, adequate healthy, the hunger of the people and malnourished children. sycophants will urge on and on, shutting down sincere reminders of their duty to their nation and office.
they believed their party will rule for sixty years.

1 Like

Re: EFCC Recovers Millions From Diezani Alison-Madueke's Home - Vanguard by Nobody: 10:41am On Oct 04, 2015
Yawa don gas for the woman head cheesy
Re: EFCC Recovers Millions From Diezani Alison-Madueke's Home - Vanguard by ebukaOtika(m): 10:42am On Oct 04, 2015
My own be say .....So if them Onyibo no Arrest that woman we no go know say she be thief not to talk of Finding such an amount....yeye country efcc
Re: EFCC Recovers Millions From Diezani Alison-Madueke's Home - Vanguard by originalhuman: 10:42am On Oct 04, 2015
frodobee:
1.2 million(s)... I respect amala and ewedu propaganda joor.
If only say na mouth dem dhey use prosecute law offenders...

#dontQouteYourFather
#JustReadAndGo
people like you are the reason we have middle finger

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Buhari Meets Osinbajo, Saraki, Fayemi & APC Governors (Photos) / Buhari Missing As Trump Meets Bukola Saraki For US Africa Strategy Meeting / Peter Obi Didn’t Take Pictures With Simon Ekpa - Vanguard

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.