Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,442 members, 7,816,014 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:33 PM

EFCC Recovers Millions From Diezani Alison-Madueke's Home - Vanguard - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / EFCC Recovers Millions From Diezani Alison-Madueke's Home - Vanguard (75382 Views)

EFCC Forced Me To Admit Taking N30 Million From Diezani - INEC Official(photo) / EFCC Raids Mukhtar's House, Recovers Millions Worth Of Jewelry / EFCC Sealing Diezani Madueke's Home (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EFCC Recovers Millions From Diezani Alison-Madueke's Home - Vanguard by M4gunners: 11:31am On Oct 04, 2015
hajlat:

My brother, I know your feelings.We are human beings and as such it will be very difficult for us to bite the fingers that fed us successfully.Par example,if you looted the treasury to sponsor someone to attain the position of President and the same person decided to probe you. How will you feel.
Another administration will probe you,not the one you sponsored .This is the Fact and the Truth.
You are right bro.
Re: EFCC Recovers Millions From Diezani Alison-Madueke's Home - Vanguard by juvvy: 11:42am On Oct 04, 2015
Chaii see moni only God knws her intention of kepping such a huge moni in dt house God help us.None of those ex-Min/Gov/Sen/Hou.will escaped frm d law.kudos to this Administration well done.
Re: EFCC Recovers Millions From Diezani Alison-Madueke's Home - Vanguard by Aurelius1(m): 11:43am On Oct 04, 2015
GEJ just put this woman in trouble. The handwriting had been on the wall for a long time. He should have dropped her during the subsidy protest but he didn't do that. If he had dropped her then, by now there wouldn't have been much searchlight on her, just like the Oduah case.
Re: EFCC Recovers Millions From Diezani Alison-Madueke's Home - Vanguard by dazdilijae(m): 11:43am On Oct 04, 2015
Ghandi12:
Again our colonial masters UK are coming to our aids again to teach us how to run an effective system - and we celebrate independence day! In the past it took their intervention to successfully conclude the prosecution of Alamas. Ibori also remained elusive withing the Nigerian Judicial system until our big brother - UK once again took the lead in bringing him to justice. In fairness to Mallam Nuhu Ribadu he showed an uncommon courage and determination to logically bring corrupt officials to justice..

Your post just made me realise the deliberate efforts taken by UK to keep the SS under developed and oppressed. All prominent nigerians prosecuted successfully in d UK are Niger Deltans. Alams, Ibori n now Diazani. Waat happened to people from other regions? What happened to their hausa collaborators or yoruba mates? Or is it dat it's only d ND dat are corrupt by their standards? 2015 is a time bomb n shld b handled with care.
Re: EFCC Recovers Millions From Diezani Alison-Madueke's Home - Vanguard by Gordonz07(m): 11:46am On Oct 04, 2015
gateleo:

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/10/more-suspects-to-join-diezani-uk-govt/
I pity these thieves called politicians. They think oyibo is safer than Nigeria. Well, as it seems Nigerian laws in fighting corruption are too loose. Oyibo (uk and others) pls help us prosecute the thieving politicians like you did to Ibori. Thank you very much.
Re: EFCC Recovers Millions From Diezani Alison-Madueke's Home - Vanguard by alexlee50: 11:51am On Oct 04, 2015
gateleo:

Do you reason at all? Abeg use ur cocon.t head to think wisely.....
but the guy no dey lie naa
Re: EFCC Recovers Millions From Diezani Alison-Madueke's Home - Vanguard by alexlee50: 11:53am On Oct 04, 2015
Aurelius1:
GEJ just put this woman in trouble. The handwriting had been on the wall for a long time. He should have dropped her during the subsidy protest but he didn't do that. If he had dropped her then, by now there wouldn't have been much searchlight on her, just like the Oduah case.
How GEJ take put this woman for trouble? He send her thief? Anyway these are still allegations against her, it has not been proved that she stole anything yet
Re: EFCC Recovers Millions From Diezani Alison-Madueke's Home - Vanguard by vislabraye(m): 11:54am On Oct 04, 2015
biafranqueen:
your right about that cause 1.2 million is not anything to be shouting for. If she is guilty let her be jailed. They keep saying fraud and money laundering so let us wait and hear word...

How much is her salary ? Infact, when she was in Shell, her salary was way more than that. This news is propaganda.
I was expecting to hear one million dollars or so but one million naira is can easily be defended.

1 Like

Re: EFCC Recovers Millions From Diezani Alison-Madueke's Home - Vanguard by marnboy(m): 12:01pm On Oct 04, 2015
chuna1985:

no mind them, a looter will keep the loot at home! Her mansion na fort knox. Nigerian youths are so gullible.

Same way APC n daura secret service said they found invisible Stockpile of dollars and several guns in akwaibom government house.
Re: EFCC Recovers Millions From Diezani Alison-Madueke's Home - Vanguard by Nobody: 12:13pm On Oct 04, 2015
The money no dey show for Picshures ? Shoooo whish levels nau grin grin
DSS again undecided
Re: EFCC Recovers Millions From Diezani Alison-Madueke's Home - Vanguard by Nobody: 12:16pm On Oct 04, 2015
mathskill:

Why do u think Akpabio has been quite since he came back. Let him talk now and see the proof DSs will show the world

D Daura secret service should not wait for Akpabio to say anything, they should arrest him immediately for money laundry and possession of illegal weapons immediately.
Re: EFCC Recovers Millions From Diezani Alison-Madueke's Home - Vanguard by Streetpope(m): 12:18pm On Oct 04, 2015
so Na Oyibo action dem (efcc) dey wait for since... well another case like ibori just started.
Re: EFCC Recovers Millions From Diezani Alison-Madueke's Home - Vanguard by jimmayoy: 12:28pm On Oct 04, 2015
]Bro it's too early to call me names please and today is Sunday. Before you call me parasites, i am 100% ND so when i said our money, i don't think am wrong. [/quote]

Nice one, am from Niger Delta too and am on the same side with u, let's collectively say no to corruption cuz it kills more and faster than Hiv, Aids, TB and Ebola put together, I guess it's because of some scunk heads here that we were labeled the happiest people on earth. undecided
Re: EFCC Recovers Millions From Diezani Alison-Madueke's Home - Vanguard by Nobody: 12:51pm On Oct 04, 2015
grin grin...1.2 million wey me sef I get... grin
Re: EFCC Recovers Millions From Diezani Alison-Madueke's Home - Vanguard by omolami: 12:58pm On Oct 04, 2015
Show us the photo you lier. Same way DSS said they discovered dollars and weapons in Akwa Ibom govt house You are a bug lier.
Re: EFCC Recovers Millions From Diezani Alison-Madueke's Home - Vanguard by wiseoneking: 12:59pm On Oct 04, 2015
Re: EFCC Recovers Millions From Diezani Alison-Madueke's Home - Vanguard by Nobody: 1:01pm On Oct 04, 2015
*only 1.2 m..... is dt one nt huge amount of money.... u knw hw many ppl dt 1.2 m can save ....Only God can help us in dis country
Re: EFCC Recovers Millions From Diezani Alison-Madueke's Home - Vanguard by ojosegun2011(m): 1:03pm On Oct 04, 2015
Just N1.2m, humnnnnnn! Na waa ooo.
Re: EFCC Recovers Millions From Diezani Alison-Madueke's Home - Vanguard by Nobody: 1:05pm On Oct 04, 2015
dazdilijae:

Your post just made me realise the deliberate efforts taken by UK to keep the SS under developed and oppressed. All prominent nigerians prosecuted successfully in d UK are Niger Deltans. Alams, Ibori n now Diazani. Waat happened to people from other regions? What happened to their hausa collaborators or yoruba mates? Or is it dat it's only d ND dat are corrupt by their standards? 2015 is a time bomb n shld b handled with care.

Good morning, now you know how evil the British are
Re: EFCC Recovers Millions From Diezani Alison-Madueke's Home - Vanguard by SirAweezy(m): 1:06pm On Oct 04, 2015
luvmijeje:

Please please please, Nigerians that will there shouldn't go there to hold placards in support of corruption. Don't go there to disgrace this country internationally.

9ja Plenty for UK wey never chop o..... don't be surprise when some hungry Nigerians come out to protest carrying placards.... that year for London na better deal sha o.
Re: EFCC Recovers Millions From Diezani Alison-Madueke's Home - Vanguard by sonssyo: 1:07pm On Oct 04, 2015
1.2 million is too small, its nothing to make noise about, was thinkg its 1.2 billion or 1.2 million dollars. Efcc self na wash. go to former President's houses and see money loaded in GP tanks. (including d ones dat left 20 yrz ago)
u guys are so incompetent, as a matter of fact buhari would have been efcc boss instead. from his skills and attributes dat position ought to have been d best for him.

FCC go and look for our money a beg,include governors,ministers and even directors of agencies and stop celebrating paltry sum.
Re: EFCC Recovers Millions From Diezani Alison-Madueke's Home - Vanguard by kolawole6: 1:07pm On Oct 04, 2015
Any nairalander in kano pls buzz me on 08110840230. Thanks
Re: EFCC Recovers Millions From Diezani Alison-Madueke's Home - Vanguard by prideofscience: 1:09pm On Oct 04, 2015
I knw u are Igbo. pls let be careful of egbos, They have noting to offer. They cant struggle, they want to mobilize wealth in a second tru fraudulent acts. They cant read, they not rational, they not intelligent. pls How many igbo professor do we have in the world. One of their prof that can't read common computer print out tongue Igbo will never rule 9ja, we the youth of middle belt have sign it
WailingWailer00:
May Thunder Fire the OP and his useless father Buhari
Re: EFCC Recovers Millions From Diezani Alison-Madueke's Home - Vanguard by sonssyo: 1:11pm On Oct 04, 2015
prideofscience:
I knw u are Igbo. pls let be careful of egbos, They have noting to offer. They cant struggle, they want to mobilize wealth in a second tru fraudulent acts. They cant read, they not rational, they not intelligent. pls How many igbo professor do we have in the world. One of their prof that can't read common computer print out tongue Igbo will never rule 9ja, we the youth of middle belt have sign it

mind Ur utterances, of course you are not God who have d final say.he who have ear let him hear!!!!!
Re: EFCC Recovers Millions From Diezani Alison-Madueke's Home - Vanguard by Acidosis(m): 1:12pm On Oct 04, 2015
alegbeleye:
ur brain is full of petrol. Oponu!
Your head is full of propaganda
Re: EFCC Recovers Millions From Diezani Alison-Madueke's Home - Vanguard by TolaniLuv: 1:12pm On Oct 04, 2015
g4everybody:
What wrong in recovering 1.2 million in her house, is she a poor woman. How about Aisha Buhari that is wearing a wristwash of 10 million naira in her hand

Are you OK?

Is Aisha Buhari a senator or in the government section? Wetin con bring her come join dis topic? She has her own business tho
Re: EFCC Recovers Millions From Diezani Alison-Madueke's Home - Vanguard by mathskill: 1:14pm On Oct 04, 2015
chuna1985:

D Daura secret service should not wait for Akpabio to say anything, they should arrest him immediately for money laundry and possession of illegal weapons immediately.

Arm chair computer know- all. Tell them their job idiot.
Re: EFCC Recovers Millions From Diezani Alison-Madueke's Home - Vanguard by kodlins(f): 1:17pm On Oct 04, 2015
My concern is the jingle justice here.

1 was there a court injunction for a search warrant?

2. Will she be so dumb to leave such amount of money in her house.

APC, nah una get media.
Re: EFCC Recovers Millions From Diezani Alison-Madueke's Home - Vanguard by leanalyst: 1:20pm On Oct 04, 2015
ok.. this becoming very boring. Please let's move away from wild goose chases and paper takedowns. I want to start seeing real sparks flying.
Re: EFCC Recovers Millions From Diezani Alison-Madueke's Home - Vanguard by Nobody: 1:23pm On Oct 04, 2015
Any1 who looted our common wealth whether 1 naira or 1 trillion should be jailed and all said persons properties confiscated and the person should be summarily executed and their organs (liver heart kidney lungs etc be used for organ transplant) however they should be properly tried and not on pages of newspapers!

My grouse with my fellow NL is that we are quick to jump into tribalism and lose sight of the issues!

I know for sure that most if not all our politicians are guilty! Let the Rawlings treatment commence! However it should be ALL OF THE POLITICAL CLASS AND NOT PERCIEVED ENEMIES! WE CAN START FROM PERCIEVED OPPOSITION SHA!!!!!! BUT IT SHOULD NOT BE ONLY THEM!!!!!!! SAY 1 POLITICAL ALLY TO EVERY 2 POLITICAL OPPONENT!

Please hit like if you agree and share if you disagree
Re: EFCC Recovers Millions From Diezani Alison-Madueke's Home - Vanguard by onismate: 1:37pm On Oct 04, 2015
Nigerian journalist and media lacks professionalism in reporting news. No wonder they don't win Awards in Africa and world stage. This people are reporting that EFCC carted away millions of cash from madueke 's house. They didn't tell us if it's in naira or dollar and specific amount.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Buhari Meets Osinbajo, Saraki, Fayemi & APC Governors (Photos) / Buhari Missing As Trump Meets Bukola Saraki For US Africa Strategy Meeting / Peter Obi Didn’t Take Pictures With Simon Ekpa - Vanguard

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.