Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,409 members, 7,815,905 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:41 PM

EFCC Recovers Millions From Diezani Alison-Madueke's Home - Vanguard - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / EFCC Recovers Millions From Diezani Alison-Madueke's Home - Vanguard (75379 Views)

EFCC Forced Me To Admit Taking N30 Million From Diezani - INEC Official(photo) / EFCC Raids Mukhtar's House, Recovers Millions Worth Of Jewelry / EFCC Sealing Diezani Madueke's Home (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EFCC Recovers Millions From Diezani Alison-Madueke's Home - Vanguard by g4everybody(m): 1:41pm On Oct 04, 2015
TolaniLuv:

Are you OK?

Is Aisha Buhari a senator or in the government section? Wetin con bring her come join dis topic? She has her own business tho

Then u think someone who has been a senator from 2007-2015 can have such amount in her houx
Re: EFCC Recovers Millions From Diezani Alison-Madueke's Home - Vanguard by osimataylor(m): 1:55pm On Oct 04, 2015
Do these journalists think everybody is a fool?Will she leave the said millions' in her house for EFCC to swop on? Lies and propaganda has taken over journalism in nigeria.They recycle lies to sell their papers.
okosodo:
I respect yoruba propaganda. But i know that nothing will happen sha

1 Like

Re: EFCC Recovers Millions From Diezani Alison-Madueke's Home - Vanguard by dyn1800: 1:59pm On Oct 04, 2015
How the mighty are fallen.... This life is full of vanity
Re: EFCC Recovers Millions From Diezani Alison-Madueke's Home - Vanguard by Decryptor(m): 2:15pm On Oct 04, 2015
Godfullsam:

Go to church for deliverance.

You are not alright @ all.
You need help asap!

Na wetin bring yoruba enter this matter undecided.

What tribe makes up 95% of those calling for Diezani's head?
Re: EFCC Recovers Millions From Diezani Alison-Madueke's Home - Vanguard by sukkot: 2:21pm On Oct 04, 2015
Decryptor:

What tribe makes up 95% of those calling for Diezani's head?
the tribe of righteous and holy nigerians
Re: EFCC Recovers Millions From Diezani Alison-Madueke's Home - Vanguard by abdulaa: 2:21pm On Oct 04, 2015
IGBO PEOPLE, YOU SAID YOU WANT TO SEE PEOPLE IN THE COURT, THAT APC SHOULD STOP ALL THE NOISE MAKING, NOW THEY ARE BEGINNING TO FIND THEIR WAY TO COURT, OH CRYING WAILER, KEEP ON CRYING, THE DAY NIGERIA TRY TO PLEASE IGBO, IS WHEN WE STARTED GETTING IT WRONG.

2 Likes

Re: EFCC Recovers Millions From Diezani Alison-Madueke's Home - Vanguard by tamikastyle: 2:47pm On Oct 04, 2015
We sell well packaged OFADA RICE and IJEBU GARRI, in Port Harcourt. we can deliver anywhere in the NigerDelta states and even beyond. We sell in both small quantities of 1kg and above.
our customers base includes private homes, schools, eateries/fast food, organization and etc.

call 07037632901 for your order.
Re: EFCC Recovers Millions From Diezani Alison-Madueke's Home - Vanguard by SHEEGO2015(m): 3:05pm On Oct 04, 2015
[s][color=#000099][/color[b][/b]]
nnamdibig:
This woman..........I pity you if God should answer the prayers of Nigerians on your head.
[b][/b]
[i][/i][/s]
[size=8pt][/size]
lol.......buh d wpman get liver o
Re: EFCC Recovers Millions From Diezani Alison-Madueke's Home - Vanguard by Nobody: 3:06pm On Oct 04, 2015
dicefrost:
This is witch-hunting, but the witch being hunted is wearing a black hat and riding a broom!
grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: EFCC Recovers Millions From Diezani Alison-Madueke's Home - Vanguard by nnamdibig(m): 3:18pm On Oct 04, 2015
SHEEGO2015:
[s][color=#000099][/color[b][/b]] [b][/b] [i][/i][/s] [size=8pt][/size] lol.......buh d wpman get liver o
She too get liver seriously
Re: EFCC Recovers Millions From Diezani Alison-Madueke's Home - Vanguard by sule5727: 3:30pm On Oct 04, 2015
okosodo:
eh be like say u no the reason
Re: EFCC Recovers Millions From Diezani Alison-Madueke's Home - Vanguard by prestigediva1: 3:38pm On Oct 04, 2015
If u like it call. It wizzard. Hunting...all money looted must be return..if your blood. steals just advice him to do the needful..rather than ranting.....like a day baby

M4gunners:
Anybody that stole our money should be jailed. Just like Ibori is serving his own in UK. What i am against is witch hunting . What happened to some ex governors from APC?We all know where they supposed to be by now, but fg is busy doing selective probe.
Re: EFCC Recovers Millions From Diezani Alison-Madueke's Home - Vanguard by M4gunners: 3:41pm On Oct 04, 2015
prestigediva1:
If u like it call. It wizzard. Hunting...all money looted must be return..if your blood. steals just advice him to do the needful..rather than ranting.....like a day baby

You are a confused man.Or you only read but understand?
Re: EFCC Recovers Millions From Diezani Alison-Madueke's Home - Vanguard by atlwireles: 3:47pm On Oct 04, 2015
N1.2M shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked, please ask the average wholesale recharge card sellers, how much cash they have at home at anytime. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: EFCC Recovers Millions From Diezani Alison-Madueke's Home - Vanguard by frodobee: 4:06pm On Oct 04, 2015
originalhuman:
people like my father are the reason we have middle finger
Re: EFCC Recovers Millions From Diezani Alison-Madueke's Home - Vanguard by banio: 4:16pm On Oct 04, 2015
This was how He fought corruption lopsidedly and lost in 1983.
Southerners are corrupt while Northerners are saints.
Ransacking and planting evidence in somebody's house, when the person was outside the con3.
Re: EFCC Recovers Millions From Diezani Alison-Madueke's Home - Vanguard by xilo1717(m): 4:16pm On Oct 04, 2015
All this EFCC guys mah I no even trust them........
Re: EFCC Recovers Millions From Diezani Alison-Madueke's Home - Vanguard by omolami: 4:18pm On Oct 04, 2015
Diezani in London and someone breaking into her house in Nigeria claiming to have found alibi. I think someone should learn to respect the laws and do what the laws say Where is the photo of the money? Lying liers of APC . Its a pity Buhari is using govt agencies to witchunting and humiliate citizens
Re: EFCC Recovers Millions From Diezani Alison-Madueke's Home - Vanguard by bamuffy: 4:34pm On Oct 04, 2015
Acidosis:

1.2million? Money not up to the amount Ambode spends in Lagos night clubs
Obi, okorocha dey spend 10times that amount daily for babes!!
Re: EFCC Recovers Millions From Diezani Alison-Madueke's Home - Vanguard by nkemjacob2(m): 4:35pm On Oct 04, 2015
pls not just the house in abuja, she also has a house in lagos lekki. Pls come and carry that one.
Re: EFCC Recovers Millions From Diezani Alison-Madueke's Home - Vanguard by Joeoku78: 4:47pm On Oct 04, 2015
slimfit1:
Check the account of her children oh please
She has only a son.
Re: EFCC Recovers Millions From Diezani Alison-Madueke's Home - Vanguard by zionglory(m): 5:52pm On Oct 04, 2015
okosodo:

What has yoruba gotten to do. With this?open your brain please
Re: EFCC Recovers Millions From Diezani Alison-Madueke's Home - Vanguard by marv1: 6:01pm On Oct 04, 2015
okosodo:
Why do u have to tribalise every issue? Is propagandar tribalistic? Nawa for ur brain oo. For ur own good, U ve got to respect yoruba brains. Sooner ur eye will clear.
Re: EFCC Recovers Millions From Diezani Alison-Madueke's Home - Vanguard by WailingWailer00(m): 6:07pm On Oct 04, 2015
prideofscience:
I knw u are Igbo. pls let be careful of egbos, They have noting to offer. They cant struggle, they want to mobilize wealth in a second tru fraudulent acts. They cant read, they not rational, they not intelligent. pls How many igbo professor do we have in the world. One of their prof that can't read common computer print out tongue Igbo will never rule 9ja, we the youth of middle belt have sign it
Middle belt Slaves to the North
Re: EFCC Recovers Millions From Diezani Alison-Madueke's Home - Vanguard by marv1: 6:10pm On Oct 04, 2015
omolami:
Diezani in London and someone breaking into her house in Nigeria claiming to have found alibi. I think someone should learn to respect the laws and do what the laws say Where is the photo of the money? Lying liers of APC . Its a pity Buhari is using govt agencies to witchunting and humiliate citizens
Help her to get lawyers in uk now at least nobody will say it was PMB. Thank God its not in nigeria they arrested her. She would have gone to court for court injunction, the way she did b4 during GEJ administratn.
Re: EFCC Recovers Millions From Diezani Alison-Madueke's Home - Vanguard by jatthobber(m): 6:12pm On Oct 04, 2015
Those shouting witch-hunting are the greatest Suckers Alive
Re: EFCC Recovers Millions From Diezani Alison-Madueke's Home - Vanguard by Adebowale89(m): 7:38pm On Oct 04, 2015
Ghandi12:
Again our colonial masters UK are coming to our aids again to teach us how to run an effective system - and we celebrate independence day! In the past it took their intervention to successfully conclude the prosecution of Alamas. Ibori also remained elusive withing the Nigerian Judicial system until our big brother - UK once again took the lead in bringing him to justice. In fairness to Mallam Nuhu Ribadu he showed an uncommon courage and determination to logically bring corrupt officials to justice.

Since Ribadu era, does it mean we can never have another fearless investigators and Judges that can make us proud as a nation and restore dignity to public service?

Does it mean we can never successfully investigate and prosecute politicians with proven corruption cases without UK or US shoulders?

Will our Judiciary wake-up to show resentment against corruption and stop giving haven to corrupt public servants?

Is President Buhari going to take up the challenge of surpassing OBJ/Ribadu achievements? The whole world is taking very virulent stance against public fund theft and other corrupt practices that took place even 30 year ago.

World-famous personalities : FIFA President Sepp Blatter, UEFA President Michel Platini, former FIFA executive Jack Warner and a host of others are facing jailable charges.

Super-stars who have been alleged of taxes evasion are not spared by the Global community. The charges brought against Messi and Neymah for example are jailable.

The President has a huge responsibility in his war against past-corruption and neo-corruption. Corrupt people have war-chest of fund to compromise the system at an level. Even when all loop-holes are blocked they would rather create distractions for the State than facing their charges in the court.

All ills in our society can be directly or indirectly linked to the corrupt practices of few citizens. Bombs, arms and ammunition are not cheap; when bad people have too much money they can always determine when and if we should have peace.

you have said it all my brother

imagine the EFCC that has been talking about investigating her some months ago didn't investigate her house in abuja not until after she was arrested in london. before buhari can achieve his anti-corruption war, he must strengthen the judiciary and amend some immunity laws. masses are suffering from this selfish and evil acts of this looters
Re: EFCC Recovers Millions From Diezani Alison-Madueke's Home - Vanguard by slimfit1(m): 8:31pm On Oct 04, 2015
Joeoku78:

She has only a son.

Well 1 or 2 they should follow their mum to jail.
Re: EFCC Recovers Millions From Diezani Alison-Madueke's Home - Vanguard by Tex42(m): 8:56pm On Oct 04, 2015
If she is found guilty, na for jail she go dey spend the money be that, otherwise, she can walk a free woman...

The British law is blind to everyone. Naija own dey peep sometimes.
Re: EFCC Recovers Millions From Diezani Alison-Madueke's Home - Vanguard by 400billionman: 8:59pm On Oct 04, 2015
Same way millions of dollars were recovered from Akwa Ibom government house guest house..
Re: EFCC Recovers Millions From Diezani Alison-Madueke's Home - Vanguard by biafranqueen: 11:46pm On Oct 04, 2015
vislabraye:

How much is her salary ? Infact, when she was in Shell, her salary was way more than that. This news is propaganda.
I was expecting to hear one million dollars or so but one million naira is can easily be defended.
Let them investigate, probe, and disrobe we are waiting and they can't tell us rubbish like they did in 1983 the youth are not as gulliable as our parents.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Buhari Meets Osinbajo, Saraki, Fayemi & APC Governors (Photos) / Buhari Missing As Trump Meets Bukola Saraki For US Africa Strategy Meeting / Peter Obi Didn’t Take Pictures With Simon Ekpa - Vanguard

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.