Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,408 members, 7,815,895 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:28 PM

EFCC Recovers Millions From Diezani Alison-Madueke's Home - Vanguard - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / EFCC Recovers Millions From Diezani Alison-Madueke's Home - Vanguard (75378 Views)

EFCC Forced Me To Admit Taking N30 Million From Diezani - INEC Official(photo) / EFCC Raids Mukhtar's House, Recovers Millions Worth Of Jewelry / EFCC Sealing Diezani Madueke's Home (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EFCC Recovers Millions From Diezani Alison-Madueke's Home - Vanguard by Mars88(m): 10:44am On Oct 04, 2015
Acidosis:

1.2million? Money not up to the amount Ambode spends in Lagos night clubs

they usually keep more for themselves during raids so they announced 1.2 but definitely found more
Re: EFCC Recovers Millions From Diezani Alison-Madueke's Home - Vanguard by BALLOSKI: 10:44am On Oct 04, 2015
emilyone:
@BALLOSKI

your list is not complete without Akpabio.
how did I forget the almighty akpabio who built a world class hospital in akwa ibom , but chose to travel to London for treatment? Maybe , my attention was more on those with federal influence, that was why I didn't include him.

#BigGirlsCantRide

Are u one? wink
Re: EFCC Recovers Millions From Diezani Alison-Madueke's Home - Vanguard by maximilian19(m): 10:46am On Oct 04, 2015
Acidosis:

thanks dude, what is N1.2million, tomorrow dey go say 1.2billion or $1.2m, by the way is N1.2m up to N10m wrist watch buhari's wife was wearing? Buhari were is our $20m PTFund money. Kettle dey call pot black.
Re: EFCC Recovers Millions From Diezani Alison-Madueke's Home - Vanguard by denedene(m): 10:50am On Oct 04, 2015
they can recover milllions from her house but can't protect the citizens against Boko Haram undecided
Re: EFCC Recovers Millions From Diezani Alison-Madueke's Home - Vanguard by realtheo: 10:51am On Oct 04, 2015
More lessons for Alison and co
Re: EFCC Recovers Millions From Diezani Alison-Madueke's Home - Vanguard by abiambo(m): 10:51am On Oct 04, 2015
Efcc found nothing so they brought chicken change 1.2 mill gist to confuse Nigerians wey never hear million b4...
Btw did she say she has anything to hide? Dat u think she moved them?? Ppl just dey beef d woman she will come out clean like okonjo iweala
lastpage:

Even if she has #5million at home, it is still nothing. Chicken change!

But if you think EFCC was looking for her money, INSIDE HER HOUSE, you have to be very foolish ... or thin Dezzianni is so stewpid!

..Or BOTH

Infact, she would have moved anything INCRIMINATING to be hidden on her behalf by TRUSTED FRIENDS..

But l hear say one of the people arrested was a "confidant" of her! Gbengen don happen be that o!

Lastpage!
Re: EFCC Recovers Millions From Diezani Alison-Madueke's Home - Vanguard by BALLOSKI: 10:51am On Oct 04, 2015
Bern1992:

Suswam must appear on this list, twice atleast.
Hahahahahah....Hahahahahah

It should appear, but I was more concerned about those guys at federal level.
Re: EFCC Recovers Millions From Diezani Alison-Madueke's Home - Vanguard by gateleo(m): 10:52am On Oct 04, 2015
WailingWailer00:
May Thunder Fire the OP and his useless father Buhari

May thunder fire you...... useless animal. ....
Re: EFCC Recovers Millions From Diezani Alison-Madueke's Home - Vanguard by TheFreeOne: 10:53am On Oct 04, 2015
sukkot:
nigga shut your ass up. [b]i am tired of reading your corrupt posts. i hope you dont carry placard to the court in london defending this woman because i will be there looking for people like you. am coming with my guns too. this case will be at southwark crown court so i know the strategic sniper position to hide to start shooting you fools down one by one. say hello to my lil frenn[/b] angry

Stop foaming at the mouth for no justifiable reason if you've got nothing sensible to offer.

And stop being a troll.
Re: EFCC Recovers Millions From Diezani Alison-Madueke's Home - Vanguard by 1Emmy: 10:54am On Oct 04, 2015
g4everybody:
What wrong in recovering 1.2 million in her house, is she a poor woman. How about Aisha Buhari that is wearing a wristwash of 10 million naira in her hand
I thought no body has common sense here. You an exception I beg! What is is 1.2 million to a former minister of federal Republic if Nigeria.
Even within my little struggles and strength, should EFCC storm my house suddenly they will find more than that amount, not talk of a former minister. Please people should be reasonable and stop these witch hunt. EFCC do the right thing and forget victimisation and enmity simple.

1 Like

Re: EFCC Recovers Millions From Diezani Alison-Madueke's Home - Vanguard by IGBOSON1: 10:57am On Oct 04, 2015
M4gunners:
Anybody that stole our money should be jailed. Just like Ibori is serving his own in UK. What i am against is witch hunting . What happened to some ex governors from APC?We all know where they supposed to be by now, but fg is busy doing selective probe.

^^^Seems like these people are just digging for anything to use to hang her!

1 Like

Re: EFCC Recovers Millions From Diezani Alison-Madueke's Home - Vanguard by sukkot: 10:58am On Oct 04, 2015
TheFreeOne:

Stop foaming at the mouth for no justifiable reason if you've got nothing sensible to offer.

And stop being a troll.
www.nairaland.com/attachments/2923967_img20150902145132_jpeg543c4a59ed114849ea0eb9d269b08e72
Re: EFCC Recovers Millions From Diezani Alison-Madueke's Home - Vanguard by ceejay80s(m): 11:00am On Oct 04, 2015
Scholes007:
Abeg make una leave the woman 1.2 trillion naira alone
See money inside house,
Trillions!!!!!!!!!!! Uk no get armed robbers?
Re: EFCC Recovers Millions From Diezani Alison-Madueke's Home - Vanguard by Themandator: 11:01am On Oct 04, 2015
$6b is attributed to her by the man that paid bride price with his brain... Oshiomole
Re: EFCC Recovers Millions From Diezani Alison-Madueke's Home - Vanguard by amir02(m): 11:01am On Oct 04, 2015
Nigeria was losing about 250,000 barrels of oil to the thieves daily. The NNPC group managing director, Mr Yakubu, at the Oil and Gas Conference in Abuja in March 2014, put the crude oil theft in 2013 alone at $11 billion. He stated : “In 2013 alone, the country lost 300,000 barrels of crude oil per day. By implication, computing these figures at an average price of $100 per barrel, it would result in a total loss of $10,950,000,000 (300,000 x $100 per barrel x 365 days= $10,950,000,000) in 2013 alone.” [sic] Was Diezani unaware of this?
Re: EFCC Recovers Millions From Diezani Alison-Madueke's Home - Vanguard by flokii: 11:02am On Oct 04, 2015
Diezani....
Baba is not GEJ... this is a new regime
#no sinner will go unpunished
Re: EFCC Recovers Millions From Diezani Alison-Madueke's Home - Vanguard by rbjimoh: 11:02am On Oct 04, 2015
M4gunners:
Anybody that stole our money should be jailed. Just like Ibori is serving his own in UK. What i am against is witch hunting . What happened to some ex governors from APC?We all know where they supposed to be by now, but fg is busy doing selective probe.
. You are a fool! Why didn't Goodluck Ebele Jonathan prosecute for APC governors if truly they had evidence of corruption against them?
Re: EFCC Recovers Millions From Diezani Alison-Madueke's Home - Vanguard by IGBOSON1: 11:03am On Oct 04, 2015
bettercreature:
Why are they using the world ''Recover'' when she has not been found guilty ?
they suppose to use ''found'' not recover

^^^Hehehehehe grin grin grin

You expect too much of these people! wink
Re: EFCC Recovers Millions From Diezani Alison-Madueke's Home - Vanguard by Nobody: 11:04am On Oct 04, 2015
I don't want to believe that she is that dumb not to have seen the hand written on the wall, and she still leave such amount of money at home.
Re: EFCC Recovers Millions From Diezani Alison-Madueke's Home - Vanguard by olasco123: 11:04am On Oct 04, 2015
M4gunners:
Come to think of it , what's 1.2m that a minister can not have at home with her?Money wey alaba boys dey take clear container and pay people that offload there goods is that what you EFCC are accusing her of?
some people reads messages upside down on this platform. If this officers didnt declare what they took from that house you will say they were not transparent. They never told you 1.2m was his offence.

1 Like

Re: EFCC Recovers Millions From Diezani Alison-Madueke's Home - Vanguard by M4gunners: 11:05am On Oct 04, 2015
rbjimoh:
. You are a fool! Why didn't Goodluck Ebele Jonathan prosecute for APC governors if truly they had evidence of corruption against them?
Go and carry ur bomb that is what you are known for. Who invited you here to quote me? Now get out of my mention.
Re: EFCC Recovers Millions From Diezani Alison-Madueke's Home - Vanguard by RitzyPrince(m): 11:06am On Oct 04, 2015
Ethnocentrism, why is it that's always the southern government officials that's always on trial, when the Northerners embezzles nothing happens. EFCC u guys better let her be.
Re: EFCC Recovers Millions From Diezani Alison-Madueke's Home - Vanguard by hajlat(m): 11:08am On Oct 04, 2015
Ghandi12:

All ills in our society can be directly or indirectly linked to the corrupt practices of few citizens. Bombs, arms and ammunition are not cheap; when bad people have too much money they can always determine when and if we should have peace.

Thank you my brother,this is one of the reasons why looters should be prosecuted and all the loots forfeited to the Govt. If this is not done holistically they can connived and sponsor war against the State.
Re: EFCC Recovers Millions From Diezani Alison-Madueke's Home - Vanguard by Kingbilo(m): 11:09am On Oct 04, 2015
undecided

1.2Million naira?

Am I missing something?

Since when is that a crime..

Hope these ppl don't botch the while investigation on a technicality
Re: EFCC Recovers Millions From Diezani Alison-Madueke's Home - Vanguard by Rixy007(m): 11:12am On Oct 04, 2015
g4everybody:
What wrong in recovering 1.2 million in her house, is she a poor woman. How about Aisha Buhari that is wearing a wristwash of 10 million naira in her hand
yea in her hand, I grab
Re: EFCC Recovers Millions From Diezani Alison-Madueke's Home - Vanguard by nikiniki: 11:13am On Oct 04, 2015
Nairalanders keep representing everywhere they go. Please fellow nairalander let help Mr. Smart okwudili acheive his dreams.

Please vote for me Okwudili Smart as face of African Fashion Outburst by clicking dis link https://m.facebook.com/afoaawards/photos/a.988271087862443.1073741830.966918743331011/988273517862200/?type=3&source=56 to like my picture on fb need ur help on this Thanks.
Re: EFCC Recovers Millions From Diezani Alison-Madueke's Home - Vanguard by mathskill: 11:18am On Oct 04, 2015
iyobs7:

Proof ke. My friend stop deceiving yourself, since then what have you heard on the issue? Gra gra shameless DSS, who has been charged to court and who has been arrested or prosecuted? I was waiting for them to arrest Akpabio on his arrival at the airport... Utter rubbish and crap

Give me reason why akpabio and co are quite
Re: EFCC Recovers Millions From Diezani Alison-Madueke's Home - Vanguard by nephemmy(m): 11:19am On Oct 04, 2015
See all these scope men and women..God will forgive u'all..cos I know it's all bullshit
Re: EFCC Recovers Millions From Diezani Alison-Madueke's Home - Vanguard by halfcurrent(m): 11:20am On Oct 04, 2015
Acidosis:

More of recharge card money
Re: EFCC Recovers Millions From Diezani Alison-Madueke's Home - Vanguard by k1centy: 11:22am On Oct 04, 2015
okosodo:
I respect yoruba propaganda. But i know that nothing will happen sha
U will soon go and enter well just like your name implies. O ko si odo. Mufu sha.
Re: EFCC Recovers Millions From Diezani Alison-Madueke's Home - Vanguard by hajlat(m): 11:22am On Oct 04, 2015
M4gunners:

My brother, I know your feelings.We are human beings and as such it will be very difficult for us to bite the fingers that fed us successfully.Par example,if you looted the treasury to sponsor someone to attain the position of President and the same person decided to probe you. How will you feel.
Another administration will probe you,not the one you sponsored .This is the Fact and the Truth.
Re: EFCC Recovers Millions From Diezani Alison-Madueke's Home - Vanguard by greatmaxjude: 11:23am On Oct 04, 2015
I am fully in support of what the buhari's government is doing to recover our stolen money from past government officials. Several billions of dollars meant for infrastructure development were stolen and the results is what we are facing today, a nation endowed with minerals resources can not boast of power supply, good road, hospitals and schools etc. But what I don't understand is why is the federal government selective in prosecuting corrupt past and present politians especially those in the APC. Until President Buhari bring to book those corrupt politicians around him, only then will I be sure that this man is ready to fulfill his promise to fight corruption

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Buhari Meets Osinbajo, Saraki, Fayemi & APC Governors (Photos) / Buhari Missing As Trump Meets Bukola Saraki For US Africa Strategy Meeting / Peter Obi Didn’t Take Pictures With Simon Ekpa - Vanguard

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.