Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,794 members, 7,851,672 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 05:06 AM

Romancelanders!! Matured Minds Pls - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Romancelanders!! Matured Minds Pls (2136 Views)

Images For The Matured Minds That Look Innocent Yet Filthy / Nigerian Men Are Not Very Good In Bed (for Matured Minds Only)) / I'm In A Very Confused State Right Now. Matured Minds Should Pls Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Romancelanders!! Matured Minds Pls by Nobody: 2:52pm On Oct 04, 2015
you basically want to transform from a Friend with benefits to a pay as you go? OK just tell him and stop complicating issues. Guess your selfishness is about to over shadow you, well there's an idea I can suggest for you....

get a job, earn your money! you see why guys tag most naija girls hungry, daft, hoes et al
Re: Romancelanders!! Matured Minds Pls by Nobody: 2:58pm On Oct 04, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Bleep buddies. Sex with no strings attached

I don't know what she wants because she gave him what he gave her, which is sex. Why she needs money baffles me because so far she's been "benefitting" from him-food, drinks & sex.

OP, what else have you given him besides an average vagina? Seriously, girls need to stop this mentality of thinking they're doing a person a huge favour by having sex with them. What's so special about your sex to think you deserve drinks, food & money from a guy that's not even your man? That coochie better whistle or hum some country's national anthem for it to be deserving of such luxury.

YOU GAVE HIM WHAT HE GAVE YOU AS FAR AS SEX IS CONCERNED, SO GET OVER YOURSELF & HAVE A SEAT. Dude even thrown in a few crumbs your way but you still want more for half the job-it takes two to get laid, boo. Unless you're his woman, you deserve nothing more. So shut your mouth or close your legs if you don't like it. Tough.
lol hahahaha Nigerian anthem maybe @op ...
u nailed it.
Re: Romancelanders!! Matured Minds Pls by demola300(m): 3:05pm On Oct 04, 2015
Op is an olosho.
Re: Romancelanders!! Matured Minds Pls by Nobody: 3:10pm On Oct 04, 2015
donholy28:
She never realise say she hit jackpot
Leave her to be dulling there na
When that na the main prayer point of many gals this very Sunday grin grin grin
Re: Romancelanders!! Matured Minds Pls by Nobody: 3:10pm On Oct 04, 2015
icedbeatz:
lol hahahaha Nigerian anthem maybe @op ...
u nailed it.

Well, she's claiming she doesn't sleep with him, which makes her demands even more ludicrous. What are the nebulous "benefits" then? Showing up at his arm at clubs? That deserves payment? L oh L. She must be the
queen of England or even Beyonce to get paid for just making an appearance. I can bet my bottom Rand she's smashing the dude & last time I checked, you don't charge someone for sex unless you're a two-bit hooker. If she didn't know THAT, then she better ask somebody, baby bae-bae!

1 Like

Re: Romancelanders!! Matured Minds Pls by Nobody: 3:16pm On Oct 04, 2015
He must be an igbo man, it's igbo men that rather spend money of stuffs than give you cash.

On the issue at hand, I can see you are just friends with benefits, i.e lovers with no strings, just tell him straight, you need money for this or that, period.
Re: Romancelanders!! Matured Minds Pls by IamLEGEND1: 3:17pm On Oct 04, 2015
you see I would call you a hoe-hell,not just an average hoe,a dumb,gold-mining hoe......

just not now, coz I have a game to watch.

so I'll be back.
Re: Romancelanders!! Matured Minds Pls by Nobody: 3:20pm On Oct 04, 2015
PunkyVeer:

I don't know what she wants because she gave him what he gave her, which is sex. Why she needs money baffles me because so far she's been "benefitting" from him-food, drinks & sex.

OP, what else have you given him besides an average vagina? Seriously, girls need to stop this mentality of thinking they're doing a person a huge favour by having sex with them. What's so special about your sex to think you deserve drinks, food & money from a guy that's not even your man? That coochie better whistle or hum some country's national anthem for it to be deserving of such luxury.

YOU GAVE HIM WHAT HE GAVE YOU AS FAR AS SEX IS CONCERNED, SO GET OVER YOURSELF & HAVE A SEAT. Dude even thrown in a few crumbs your way but you still want more for half the job-it takes two to get laid, boo. Unless you're his woman, you deserve nothing more. So shut your mouth or close your legs if you don't like it. Tough.
sex is a huge favour to a guy, majority of girls have sex just to please the guy, so she deserves some extra benefit, something to make her truly happy, which most of the time is cash.
Re: Romancelanders!! Matured Minds Pls by Nobody: 3:23pm On Oct 04, 2015
brendawine:

And who told u is sex
Nop that's not my kinda friendship with him but yes as a male he wants that from me.
Abegi, no need for this pretence, u aint sleeping with him and he keeps taking you out and spending on you even if it's food only, pls be real jor.
Re: Romancelanders!! Matured Minds Pls by Nobody: 3:27pm On Oct 04, 2015
Next time he asks you out just tell him what you need if he does not oblige you respect yourself and stop the fwb since you are not getting the benefits you need from him anyway which means you don't have the required bargaining power with him.

No need hanging around hoping he will see the goodness in you and help you. No point playing the helper of the lost either he is a big boy he can take care of himself you on the other hand need urgent care you might like to look into healthy, self esteem booster ways to make money for yourself rather than involving yourself with a man who does not care about you. Keep it moving gal this is not a good stop.

1 Like

Re: Romancelanders!! Matured Minds Pls by Nobody: 3:27pm On Oct 04, 2015
firstEVA:
sex is a huge favour to a guy, majority of girls have sex just to please the guy, so she deserves some extra benefit, something to make her truly happy, which most of the time is cash.

I do not agree. You're not forced, so why continue to do something you don't enjoy or continue doing it with someone who doesn't do it right? Tell him or show him ways that make you "truly happy" so you won't end up feeling like a charity giver or Santa all year long. It's their fault that they feel that way, therefore they deserve zero compensation for not speaking up. Or pushing a guy off if he's a lame lay grin

Lemme quote Lil Kim grin
"I ain't into that fronting shyt. You ain't hitting shyt, until you stick your tongue in this"

The end. This is the type of woman who is not afraid to get her own. Yep!

3 Likes

Re: Romancelanders!! Matured Minds Pls by AfroKnight: 5:01pm On Oct 04, 2015
So you need tips on how to chop his money. Get a job.

1 Like

Re: Romancelanders!! Matured Minds Pls by agabaI23(m): 6:11pm On Oct 04, 2015
brendawine:

Thanks
You're welcome
Re: Romancelanders!! Matured Minds Pls by 2dice(m): 6:29pm On Oct 04, 2015
brendawine:
I would appreciate getting tips on how to handle this kinda guy

Romancelanders tell me o
Abi is it cos he's a guy I need clips
you are giving him all he wants for now...
Life is a Movie
When you are DoNE with your Role
He/U will Move on
Nne tell what you need him to do?
Re: Romancelanders!! Matured Minds Pls by Nobody: 6:35pm On Oct 04, 2015
Lol, don't know why people keep bringing their issues to NL for advice when they know it's only 'saints' that exist here. Baby girl, try seeking advice elsewhere from a close friend, sister, relative, I really feel for you.
My advice, please keep that guy at arms length coz he isn't adding any value to your life, therefore his absence in your life won't affect you in a negative way.
Re: Romancelanders!! Matured Minds Pls by jabojafa(m): 6:58pm On Oct 04, 2015
d bible say ''asked and it shall be given''. So jst ask him when next he calls u up for d outings. If he wont be servicing ur needs then why waste lots of man hour that could have been used on a productive venture as a job to make ur ends meet. Tell him ur got bills to pay and if u r going to be spending ur precious time with him then he shd as well meet those needs. Or get a job. Or define ur relationship with him. Tell him for every hour ur hang out with him you wud charge xyz amount.
Re: Romancelanders!! Matured Minds Pls by Nobody: 6:59pm On Oct 04, 2015
add me if you want top quality virgin hair at very affordable prices. bbm 5908E5FE Mfon.
Re: Romancelanders!! Matured Minds Pls by ghidefemi(m): 7:07pm On Oct 04, 2015
younghartz:

Have u heard abt juju b4?

The juju dey did for him is to just eat and drink.
Re: Romancelanders!! Matured Minds Pls by Nobody: 7:40pm On Oct 04, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Again,u've spoken my mind perfectly and now the OP wants to give "friends with benefits" another meaning....
Re: Romancelanders!! Matured Minds Pls by Nobody: 7:41pm On Oct 04, 2015
Let's just hope this thread is a joke. After all,she wrote "lolz" at d beginning of the writeup...

#Philosopher Quëën#
Re: Romancelanders!! Matured Minds Pls by Nobody: 7:53pm On Oct 04, 2015
Oliviaarims:

Again,u've spoken my mind perfectly and now the OP wants to give "friends with benefits" another meaning....

She says she's not sleeping with him though undecided I'm still waiting to hear how he "benefits" since she herself coined their relationship a FWB. Giiiirl, like we were born yesterday grin Come on!
Re: Romancelanders!! Matured Minds Pls by IamAtribalist: 7:55pm On Oct 04, 2015
brendawine:
Lolz

Please am here to seek advice/rather clue on how to handle such guy.

I happen to have a guy who is ok with his finances and have rich high profile friends he's not married though

So this dude always want me to be around him for fun like clubs,outing just say anything fun
He can spend #200k or more on outings like hangouts or clubs on what to eat,drink and all just say fun

But I need cash to carter for my needs I don't smoke neither do I drink wen we go for all these outings he spends forcing me to drink and eat whatever I like despite the cost hence its something to be downloaded in the belly he can spend any amount even to an extent he invites those his friends to join him in those hangouts

Please how do i move this guy in taking care of my needs not drinks or foods ,I have split wit him so many times he keeps calling me back.

Note: Nothing much serious with him not as a lover just friends with benefit but I don't seem to get my own benefit wink

MATURED MINDS PLS!!

cool Why don't you get a job so you can spend your own money. That way you don't have to be a sex slave. How about that?

2 Likes

Re: Romancelanders!! Matured Minds Pls by Nobody: 8:11pm On Oct 04, 2015
PunkyVeer:

She says she's not sleeping with him though undecided I'm still waiting to hear how he "benefits" since she herself coined their relationship a FWB. Giiiirl, like we were born yesterday grin Come on!
I'm finking she intended to have fun by creating this thread...too many funny characters on Naira Land.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Some Stupeed Behaviour Girls Have.. Guys Come And See!! / What Did You Think About The Just Concluded Miss Nairaland Contest / Marriage Between An Igbo Christian Man And A Hausa Muslim Woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.