Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,345 members, 7,819,231 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:06 PM

Photo: Who Is "Chimaokoro63", And What Don't We Know About The Kuje Bomb Blasts? - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photo: Who Is "Chimaokoro63", And What Don't We Know About The Kuje Bomb Blasts? (6047 Views)

Masterminds Of Nyanya And Kuje Bomb Blast In Court Today (Pics) / Chimaokoro63 Is Not An Igbo Man After All. / ABUJA ATTACK: True Identity Of @chimaokoro63 Revealed? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo: Who Is "Chimaokoro63", And What Don't We Know About The Kuje Bomb Blasts? by ArodewilliamsT: 5:42pm On Oct 04, 2015
Alcatraz002, is the only person that has come forward to tell us he has EVIDENCE and that he is not afraid to share.

When he hears that important knock on his door by the DSS, he will definitely come forth with his EVIDENCE. I am hopeful that he will co-operate with the authorities.
Re: Photo: Who Is "Chimaokoro63", And What Don't We Know About The Kuje Bomb Blasts? by OfoIgbo: 5:43pm On Oct 04, 2015
ArodewilliamsT:

you are right

I always knew fulani are not responsible for the kidnap of Olu falae, it was the Igbos who kidnapped him~ Ishaq Akintolu

grin

cc: Zimoni, Edcure, shym3xx

That's a good one cheesy

Yorubas and cowardice go hand in hand

On a serious note. YORUBASTARDS, I will be kidnapping Falae in about 5 mins time and I will be demanding 2 billion dollars this time around. You'd better sell a little more cocoa to have the money, as I won't tolerate any time wasting when I make my demand.
I'm currently at Falae's gate and about to enter with my fellow Igbo cattle herders grin
Re: Photo: Who Is "Chimaokoro63", And What Don't We Know About The Kuje Bomb Blasts? by ignis: 5:46pm On Oct 04, 2015
What do we call this?
Re: Photo: Who Is "Chimaokoro63", And What Don't We Know About The Kuje Bomb Blasts? by Philipsdael(m): 5:49pm On Oct 04, 2015
What abt me wey my Dad na Yoruba and my Swt mum na Igbo ?

Let's take it from this perspective. Austerity measures should be taking with zero tolerance on any body, I repeat anybody that sabotage the peace of the country.
Those in support say Hi
I know the hai's must have it.
We all want justice to injustice.
Let's squelch the tribal beef and face reality pls.
Re: Photo: Who Is "Chimaokoro63", And What Don't We Know About The Kuje Bomb Blasts? by OfoIgbo: 5:49pm On Oct 04, 2015
ArodewilliamsT:

We are saying the same thing. Old falae was too senile to recognize his captors and Shekau is actually from Nsukka in Christian Biafraland. We are on the same page bro grin

From Nsukka. I thought he was from Udi?

Anyway, SHEKAU means CHIKA. They had better not hurt our son CHIKA in Sambisa forest angry
Re: Photo: Who Is "Chimaokoro63", And What Don't We Know About The Kuje Bomb Blasts? by ERAKAMUS: 5:51pm On Oct 04, 2015
alcatraz002:

I am a Yoruba christian and I am entitled to my views, who the hell is ishaq akintola? Make a joke out of all this as you want but we know igbos detonated that bomb in Abuja.

ALL Nigerians should please take note that the biafrans drew the 1st blood.
Why saying you are a Yoruba Christian ? please stop that if na joke. If you want to make contribution do #Simple.

LASTLY YOU ARE NOT A YORUBA CHRISTIAN STOP FOOLING YOURSELF.
Re: Photo: Who Is "Chimaokoro63", And What Don't We Know About The Kuje Bomb Blasts? by ikechu1278: 5:55pm On Oct 04, 2015
Philipsdael:

Let's take it from this perspective. Austerity measures should be taking with zero tolerance on any body, I repeat anybody that sabotage the peace of the country.
Those in support say Hi

You are a mistake that's what you are.

I keep saying it any Igbo woman that f2ks a yoloba and bear a child for him should be flogged repeatedly until sense returns back to her head
Re: Photo: Who Is "Chimaokoro63", And What Don't We Know About The Kuje Bomb Blasts? by Nobody: 5:56pm On Oct 04, 2015
OfoIgbo:

That's a good one cheesy

Yorubas and cowardice go hand in hand

On a serious note. YORUBASTARDS, I will be kidnapping Falae in about 5 mins time and I will be demanding 2 billion dollars this time around. You'd better sell a little more cocoa to have the money, as I won't tolerate any time wasting when I make my demand.
I'm currently at Falae's gate and about to enter with my fellow Igbo cattle herders grin

You want Yoruba's to die of heart attack
Re: Photo: Who Is "Chimaokoro63", And What Don't We Know About The Kuje Bomb Blasts? by Nobody: 5:57pm On Oct 04, 2015
Philipsdael:

Those in support say Hi

Your yoruba blood has contaminated you. You know it
Re: Photo: Who Is "Chimaokoro63", And What Don't We Know About The Kuje Bomb Blasts? by ikechu1278: 6:02pm On Oct 04, 2015
alcatraz002:
No attempt should be made to sweep this under the carpet.It is clear for the blind to see that the biafrans bombed Nigeria and it doesn't come as a surprise. We expected this.

Fulani are not responsible for falae's kidnap. Ask yourself this question? Do Fulani cattle rearers know what kidnap for ransome is? it is alien to their culture! Fulani kill and sack whole communities, they don't kidnap!

When we shout here that Yorubas should be weary of igbos, people think we are mad. Yorubas should know we have enemies in our midst who will go to any length to destroy Nigeria/Yoruba. Our message will resonate sooner or later.

For my biafran/Igbo compatriots, there is no way you can wriggle yourself out of this. The perpetuators of this heinous crime will pay dearly for it.

You are so right. It was I, ikechukwu, that kidnapped olu falae. It was I and about 100 Igbo men and women. We spoke Igbo throughout our kidnap of him. The outfit we even had on had no bearing to Fulani attire..it was pure western clothes with a stick and a cow following us to talk to us while we kidnap him. Olu falea is going senile. The nigg@ does not know blue from black. Even the 200 workers of his that accused Fulani is also senile. It was me and the 100 Igbo.

Even this abuja bombing
.it was me and my dead grandfather that did it. He rose from the dead and planted bombs all over abuja. I cheered him on as he did it.

Shekau sef is Igbo sef. They said he's kanuri.. They lying he's Igbo from Asaba. He's my brother sef. He's real name is Chukwuemeka

I don confess..you are right. It was Igbo that did it all.
Re: Photo: Who Is "Chimaokoro63", And What Don't We Know About The Kuje Bomb Blasts? by seemples(f): 6:03pm On Oct 04, 2015
Hahahahaaaaaa... Unu egbukwana mmadu ebea oo.

OfoIgbo:

From Nsukka. I thought he was from Udi?
Anyway, SHEKAU means CHIKA. They had better not hurt our son CHIKA in Sambisa forest angry

1 Like

Re: Photo: Who Is "Chimaokoro63", And What Don't We Know About The Kuje Bomb Blasts? by OfoIgbo: 6:06pm On Oct 04, 2015
alcatraz002:

The evidence will be chanelled to the appropriate quarters. Thank you.

My concern and message goes directly to the Yorubas on this forum, for the records,please.

Your concerns are our concerns. Or don't you want us to help you identify Chika of Sambisa and the Igbo cattle herders that slapped Falae around.

Btw let me get back to harrassing Falae who is currently on his knees before me, as I speak Fula to him.
My Igbo brother Chika or Shekau as you know him, will need a billion naira from the ransom money to escalate his Nyanya operations

2 Likes

Re: Photo: Who Is "Chimaokoro63", And What Don't We Know About The Kuje Bomb Blasts? by ArodewilliamsT: 6:08pm On Oct 04, 2015
SovietBomber:
coward alcatraz002, keep pretemding until the fulami install emir in every state in the SW. Ilorin is just the beginning. It must be Igbo herdsmen that have been killing innocent people in the MB all this time. Infact, Shekau , Abu Qaka and all others are Igbos. Baastard monkey.

I noticed he ran away from this thread after covertly revealing he has evidence about the bombing and was called provide same to the operatives. Why him dey run?..and where him dey run go?
Re: Photo: Who Is "Chimaokoro63", And What Don't We Know About The Kuje Bomb Blasts? by Philipsdael(m): 6:10pm On Oct 04, 2015
ikechu1278:

You are a mistake that's what you are.

I keep saying it any Igbo woman that f2ks a yoloba and bear a child for him should be flogged repeatedly until sense returns back to her head
May the most fierce heat of the most severe Thunder strikes you from the four corners of your current position. may you never live to see the next rainfall before the strike of the thunder besieged you in pieces.
woe betide you.
May you die a mysterious death in presence of your love once.
The pieces of your forbidden body will never be buried but littered on the floor for hungry birds and insects to feast on.

1 Like

Re: Photo: Who Is "Chimaokoro63", And What Don't We Know About The Kuje Bomb Blasts? by OfoIgbo: 6:11pm On Oct 04, 2015
alcatraz002:

Get lost idiot.

You are being offered help on a platter of gold and you are getting angry. Please accept our brotherly help.
@Arode please don't relent in offering the help

1 Like

Re: Photo: Who Is "Chimaokoro63", And What Don't We Know About The Kuje Bomb Blasts? by ikechu1278: 6:13pm On Oct 04, 2015
Philipsdael:

May the most fierce heat of the most severe Thunder strikes you from the four corners of your current position. may you never live to see the next rainfall before the strike of the thunder besieged you in pieces.
woe betide you.
May you die a mysterious death in presence of your love once.
The pieces of your forbidden body will never be buried but littered on the floor for hungry birds and insects to feast on.

You can rant and curse all you want.. you're still a mistake.
Re: Photo: Who Is "Chimaokoro63", And What Don't We Know About The Kuje Bomb Blasts? by Yujin(m): 6:21pm On Oct 04, 2015
SovietBomber:

more alarming is the way the yoruba will bury their head in the sand and can never point their fingers to the hausa/fulani. They are always quick to blame Igbos for all Nigeria's woes.
I don't care if they can't stand up to the hausas or fulanis but being to eager to accuse the Igbos for any crime is too despicable in my estimate. Even the greatest opposers of biafra are the same people. Why will a people be so wicked. You insult, accuse falsely and threaten a people and yet you don't want them to leave the house you share with them. This is evil as evil can be.

1 Like

Re: Photo: Who Is "Chimaokoro63", And What Don't We Know About The Kuje Bomb Blasts? by Philipsdael(m): 6:33pm On Oct 04, 2015
ikechu1278:

You can rant and curse all you want.. you're still a mistake.
Its a taboo to have begot a disastrous maggot like you. May you be a Borden beyond the ability for anyone who know you to bear. you will be a curse on anyone who know you. The woe that will befall you will be greater than you and your co host to bear.
The God that I believe in will never let you go free for insulting my innocent mother. What did I say to you or anybody that will warrant your bad talk at me. I never for once involve myself in any of the numerous online tribal war. I preach peace and you lash at my innocent mom. may u never see peace till you depart this world in a terrifying manner. curse will besiege anything you lay your hand on.

1 Like

Re: Photo: Who Is "Chimaokoro63", And What Don't We Know About The Kuje Bomb Blasts? by EdCure: 6:36pm On Oct 04, 2015
ArodewilliamsT:
I always knew fulani are not responsible for the kidnap of Olu falae, it was the Igbos who kidnapped him~ Ishaq Akintolu grin cc: Zimoni, Edcure, shym3xx
No one is in doubt about the existence of d deluded ones whose essence for living is to curry favour and cheap recognition from the sokoto caliphate (which they hardly get). But that can never change the fact that ibos are capable of constituting nuisance and posing serious security threats.

2 Likes

Re: Photo: Who Is "Chimaokoro63", And What Don't We Know About The Kuje Bomb Blasts? by nicetboy(m): 6:41pm On Oct 04, 2015
alcatraz002:

Why won't they? They want to disrupt the whole show since Jonathan lost out. We know of subterranean moves by the igbos to instigate mistrust and hate between Yoruba and Hausa/Fulani. It is so freaking clear to any sane mind who is abreast of local politics in Nigeria.

We know igbos hate Yoruba but they should not dare bomb our city. We are watching very closely and we know the games being played by igbos.

If igbos want out, please leave peacefully.
your a coward.. Igbo are also responsible 4 d rapes and killing of farmers *@ ogun. Cowards
Re: Photo: Who Is "Chimaokoro63", And What Don't We Know About The Kuje Bomb Blasts? by ikechu1278: 6:42pm On Oct 04, 2015
Philipsdael:

Its a taboo to have begot a disastrous maggot like you. May you be a Borden beyond the ability for anyone who know you to bear. you will be a curse on anyone who know you. The woe that will befall you will be greater than you and your co host to bear.
The God that I believe in will never let you go free for insulting my innocent mother. What did I say to you or anybody that will warrant your bad talk at me. I never for once involve myself in any of the numerous online tribal war. I preach peace and you lash at my innocent mom. may u never see peace till you depart this world in a terrifying manner. curse will besiege anything you lay your hand on.

Your ranting still won't change what I said.. I stand by it cause I believe in it.

Secondly, I didn't insult your mother... I was raised better than that. I don't insult people's parents. I said ANY igbo woman that f2ks a yoloba man and gives birth for him should be flogged... it's not my fault your mother falls within that category.. it's her own fault so go rant and cry to her cause I'm not going to change what I have been saying. I believe in it wholeheartedly.
Re: Photo: Who Is "Chimaokoro63", And What Don't We Know About The Kuje Bomb Blasts? by ArodewilliamsT: 6:44pm On Oct 04, 2015
EdCure:

No one is in doubt about the existence of d deluded ones whose essence for living is to curry favour and cheap recognition from the sokoto caliphate (which they hardly get). But that can never change the fact that ibos are capable of constituting nuisance and posing serious security threats.

Serious security threat like Adebolajo / Adebowale of the woolwich butchering fame?
Like illorin-born Lawal of Alqaeda?
Like khadija Dare of Isis?

you yoruba muslims gat jokes bro.

1 Like

Re: Photo: Who Is "Chimaokoro63", And What Don't We Know About The Kuje Bomb Blasts? by EdCure: 7:00pm On Oct 04, 2015
ArodewilliamsT:

Serious security threat like Adebolajo / Adebowale of woolwich the butchering fame?
Like illorin-born Lawal of Alqaeda?
Like khadija Dare of Isis?
you yoruba muslims gat jokes bro.
You copied the wrong person in your mundane quibbles. This is a major trait among you Biafrauds.
I can't help you...and i do not have the time to waste in further elaborations.

3 Likes

Re: Photo: Who Is "Chimaokoro63", And What Don't We Know About The Kuje Bomb Blasts? by Philipsdael(m): 7:03pm On Oct 04, 2015
ikechu1278:

Your ranting still won't change what I said.. I stand by it cause I believe in it.

Secondly, I didn't insult your mother... I was raised better than that. I don't insult people's parents. I said ANY igbo woman that f2ks a yoloba man and gives birth to him should be flogged... it's not my fault your mother falls within that category.. it's her own fault so go rant and cry to her cause I'm not going to change what I have been saying. I believe in it wholeheartedly.
Don't try to dwindle it. You should have made your post without quoting me. I give no shhit about what a reeetarded bastard like you thinks. Your theoretical submission shows how disgracefully you were brought up. A dimwit with psychological disorder from birth. what have you to say to fidget me ?
The fact that I preach peace with no tribal sentiment supposed to have given you the notion that you shouldn't attack a peace maker if your thinking faculty is groomed with good morals.
You are a curse to any nation, any community and any family.
The earlier you die a mysterious death the better it is for the community and nation at large.
Woe will betide you till your mysterious death.
Re: Photo: Who Is "Chimaokoro63", And What Don't We Know About The Kuje Bomb Blasts? by nicetboy(m): 7:05pm On Oct 04, 2015
Philipsdael:

. Bro calm down ok am sory 4 d insult ikechu directed 2 ur mum, he is vry wrong to do that.

1 Like

Re: Photo: Who Is "Chimaokoro63", And What Don't We Know About The Kuje Bomb Blasts? by ArodewilliamsT: 7:08pm On Oct 04, 2015
EdCure:

You copied the wrong person in your mundane quibbles. This is a major trait among you Biafrauds.
I can't help you...and i do not have the time to waste in further elaborations.

I only copied you to draw you into exhibiting your usual yoruba trait as world renown Janus-faces. You didn't dissapoint bro. I expect the others i copied to follow suit.
Re: Photo: Who Is "Chimaokoro63", And What Don't We Know About The Kuje Bomb Blasts? by EdCure: 7:24pm On Oct 04, 2015
ArodewilliamsT:
I only copied you to draw you into exhibiting your usual yoruba trait as world renown Janus-faces. You didn't dissapoint bro. I expect the others i copied to follow suit.
I knew you were never gonna understand nor ponder on my last reply because of your ibotic crassness and comprehension defficiencies.
You copied the wrong person because i am neither Yoruba nor muslim. Got it now?

If not for fools, words would'av be spoken in riddles!

3 Likes

Re: Photo: Who Is "Chimaokoro63", And What Don't We Know About The Kuje Bomb Blasts? by ikechu1278: 7:25pm On Oct 04, 2015
Philipsdael:

Don't try to dwindle it. You should have made your post without quoting me. I give no shhit about what a reeetarded bastard like you thinks. Your theoretical submission shows how disgracefully you were brought up. A dimwit with psychological disorder from birth. what have you to say to fidget me ?
The fact that I preach peace with no tribal sentiment supposed to have given you the notion that you shouldn't attack a peace maker if your thinking faculty is groomed with good morals.
You are a curse to any nation, any community and any family.
The earlier you die a mysterious death the better it is for the community and nation at large.
Woe will betide you till your mysterious death.

I'm trying my best not to insult you because life already insulted you and your mixed heritage is already a disgrace to society thus I feel sorry for you but you piss me off, you'll instantly know there are others that can make you feel worse than wtf life descended on you. And if you dare me long enough, and keep disturbing me with whins of "I'm peaceful. You insulted my mother", I'll can really show you wtf an insult to your mother really is.

Quote me one more time and we'll see between you and I who can insult and curse each other the most.
Re: Photo: Who Is "Chimaokoro63", And What Don't We Know About The Kuje Bomb Blasts? by ikechu1278: 7:30pm On Oct 04, 2015
nicetboy:
. Bro calm down ok am sory 4 d insult ikechu directed 2 ur mum, he is vry wrong to do that.

I don't need you speaking for me nor do I need you apologizing for me. I stand by my word and I'm not sorry for it. Half yoloba pikin with Igbo blood is a mistake to society and women that give birth to such should be flogged.. I stand by that sh1t. If he feel insulted or pained by my post, let him go to river Niger and cry me a bloody river.
Re: Photo: Who Is "Chimaokoro63", And What Don't We Know About The Kuje Bomb Blasts? by Philipsdael(m): 8:03pm On Oct 04, 2015
ikechu1278:

I'm trying my best not to insult you because life already insulted you and your mixed heritage is already a disgrace to society thus I feel sorry for you but you piss me off, you'll instantly know there are others that can make you feel worse than wtf life descended on you. And if you dare me long enough, and keep disturbing me with whins of "I'm peaceful. You insulted my mother", I'll can really show you wtf an insult to your mother really is.

Quote me one more time and we'll see between you and I who can insult and curse each other the most.
The theoretical submission of a pathetic maggot like you can't alter an hair on me. FYI, you've been brain damaged from birth. Its crystal clear that you don't value your parent that's why it feels sweet and easy to insult other people's parent. My mum is one of the best things I've owned on earth. A zillion insults from a derange fôol like you to my mum will never remove any hair from me or alter the grace being showered on her.
You came in this thread to lash out insult to peoples parent and me that came in to calm the nerves of people. Who is now a bittered fellow ? its clear that you have been a curse from birth, what good do you behold ?. death will be swift on a wasteful dustbin like you.
The Mysterious death that will suddenly befall you will be disastrous for your soul to never rest in peace.
As you never wish for peace and tranquillity, a severe sorrow will never depart you after your mysterious sudden death.
Re: Photo: Who Is "Chimaokoro63", And What Don't We Know About The Kuje Bomb Blasts? by akatekpe(m): 8:34pm On Oct 04, 2015
LilSmith55:
Wow! What are we to make of all this? What's going on
here? Reading through Chima Okoro's timeline, I learn he's
a very active Biafran. What Intel did he receive that
prompted him to say the same thing over twenty times,
that's more than mere speculation, sounds a bit more than
coincidence. So shouldn't this guy be brought in for
questioning? And the other who was asking about it before
it happened... What's going on here?

Conspiracy Theories are flying through the air like missiles.

What's your theory?
in ur wack mind now u are a detective
Re: Photo: Who Is "Chimaokoro63", And What Don't We Know About The Kuje Bomb Blasts? by baralatie(m): 8:41pm On Oct 04, 2015
Aminat508:
hmm coincidence!!! Why didn't he mentioned borno ,as usual
that is why it is a dead lead!
you understand now

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

You Are Not Ashamed Of Yourself - Nigerians Blast El-rufai For Criticising Jonat / 2023: God Might Not Forgive PDP If We Fail To Listen To Nigerians - Wike / Zulum: Boko Haram Will Vanish Before Buhari Hands Over In 2023

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.