Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,485 members, 7,826,834 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 09:18 PM

Photo: Who Is "Chimaokoro63", And What Don't We Know About The Kuje Bomb Blasts? - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photo: Who Is "Chimaokoro63", And What Don't We Know About The Kuje Bomb Blasts? (6059 Views)

Masterminds Of Nyanya And Kuje Bomb Blast In Court Today (Pics) / Chimaokoro63 Is Not An Igbo Man After All. / ABUJA ATTACK: True Identity Of @chimaokoro63 Revealed? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo: Who Is "Chimaokoro63", And What Don't We Know About The Kuje Bomb Blasts? by WETINUSABI: 8:42pm On Oct 04, 2015
LilSmith55:
After the 1st wave of bombings by BH, investigation
by security agents revealed that some captured BH
suspects bore Igbo names. Note I said "BORE IGBO
NAMES" and not "WERE IGBO". General Ihejirika has
been accused by some Borno elders and an Australian
journalist/BH negotiator of systematically aiding BH
terrorists. During the "6 weeks gimmick" a truck load
of weapons was intercepted by security forces in
Benue State, coming from Abia State. After Jonathan
lost the election Biafran proponents have become
more radical, more violent, and a particular Nnamdi
Kalu has used his Radio Station to repeatedly call for
blood and curse other tribes in Nigeria, especially
Northerners. "Biafra or death" has been the latest
slogan. This Kalu has even called Uwazuruike a
coward because he's not "violent enough" in the
struggle for a sovereign state. Now this element
"predicts" bomb blasts in Abuja, and another element
"confirms" blasts 10 minutes before the blasts take
place. Both elements bear Igbo names. Again note:
"BEAR IGBO NAMES".
Re: Photo: Who Is "Chimaokoro63", And What Don't We Know About The Kuje Bomb Blasts? by papaejima1: 8:53pm On Oct 04, 2015
alcatraz002:

THEY bombed Nigeria. No 2 ways about it.

We know the truth already, no need trying to hang this crime on Boko haram. Now the truth is coming is in full glare. We get the message.

The violent stage of the biafran struggle has been reached.
Yeah Nnamdi Kanu's other moniker is Shekau and he raps in Kanuri!
Re: Photo: Who Is "Chimaokoro63", And What Don't We Know About The Kuje Bomb Blasts? by NOBODYY: 10:25pm On Oct 04, 2015
ikechu1278:

You are a mistake that's what you are.

I keep saying it any Igbo woman that f2ks a yoloba and bear a child for him should be flogged repeatedly until sense returns back to her head

Bros forget tribal insult or anything
You fuc:k up big time!
Mums are small gods...imagine someone saying this to ur mum C'mon man...swallow ur ego & apologise c'mon its a faceless forum it won't cost a thing

2 Likes

Re: Photo: Who Is "Chimaokoro63", And What Don't We Know About The Kuje Bomb Blasts? by NOBODYY: 10:28pm On Oct 04, 2015
Philipsdael:

The God that I believe in will never let you go free for insulting my innocent mother. What did I say to you or anybody that will warrant your bad talk at me. I never for once involve myself in any of the numerous online tribal war. I preach peace and you lash at my innocent mom.

Boss i tottaly knw aw u feel cry i can't take such too
I apologize on his behalf pls...abeg no vex

2 Likes

Re: Photo: Who Is "Chimaokoro63", And What Don't We Know About The Kuje Bomb Blasts? by mightyokwy(m): 7:14am On Oct 05, 2015
alcatraz002:

Bombing Lagos will mark the exit of igbos from Lagos/Southwest. We are not against Biafra, just leave peacefully.

All Yoruba's can now see the result of my agitations on here? Now they want to bomb Lagos?

se oju yin to ja abi o ja? Yoruba ronu ooooo.
Hahahaha, so igbos are now boko haram. Shekau is now an igbo man. Chai igbos don suffer for this country. Laugh no fit kill me
Re: Photo: Who Is "Chimaokoro63", And What Don't We Know About The Kuje Bomb Blasts? by VickJames(m): 8:23am On Oct 05, 2015
I have come to the realisation that yorubas have used this opportunity to score cheap points. They will also come with another propaganda that Biafrans are now partnering with Bokoharam to Islamize Nigeria. They will say anything just to say anything bad about Ndigbo.

God himself has vindicated the young boy. Go to front page and see the faces of the evil men that caused the blast. This is what you guys will never have in southwest, integrity. Always lying to see other people's downfall. God will surely punish the people who used their evil hands to type rubbish about the young man. It is clear that igbos are better than all of you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Trump Bad Mouths Nigeria Again, Calls Buhari 'insensible'. / Mugabe Responds On Quotes Attributed To Him On Social Media / see Buhari and Jubril pictured together at an event

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.