Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,287 members, 7,811,857 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:33 PM

vr - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / vr (28224 Views)

Ngige,ex Gov. Of Anambra Spotted As Security Of Okorocha Imo State Gov (photo) / PDP Chieftains Offered Me N3bn To Impeach Okorocha – Imo Speaker / Rochas Okorocha (imo State Governor Elect) To Be President Come 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: vr by cococandy(f): 10:10pm On Oct 06, 2015
Berem is my sister.

Leave what she calls me out of the equation.
exxell:

Bizzon, quote me well. I never called Imolites foools and I will never do that!! Get that into your empty vessel of a skull. Attached is the question I asked. Grumbling like a foool does not mean one is a foool. Quote me well. You are just trying to divert attention from the real filth going on in your state. Stop calling Cococandy "Nne". You are just trying so hard to appeal to his emotions. But I belive she knows you well. You and Abagworo are some of the people who make Rochas feel like he is working... But we know he is doing zilch wink wink wink
Re: vr by WIZGUY69(m): 10:11pm On Oct 06, 2015
grin cheesy

it's only in alaibo you will see a man building a flyover with 6" block.

chukwu abiama

Re: vr by chino11(m): 10:11pm On Oct 06, 2015
Owerri cheesy cheesy

Re: vr by Abagworo(m): 10:11pm On Oct 06, 2015
exxell:
Rochas is too heartless... Just tell me how a human being will be building a bridge that will carry humans beings, cars and trailers with 6 inches block? Can't you people see that the blocks are already falling? Am annoyed right now. sad sad sad

Fake pictures

Re: vr by chino11(m): 10:12pm On Oct 06, 2015
WIZGUY69:
grin cheesy

it's only in IMO STATE you will see a man building a flyover with 6" block.

chukwu abiama

Re: vr by Nobody: 10:12pm On Oct 06, 2015
tr

1 Like

Re: vr by chino11(m): 10:13pm On Oct 06, 2015
Fool, Here cheesy cheesy

This is very recent like last week

Abagworo:

Fake pictures

1 Like

Re: vr by Nobody: 10:17pm On Oct 06, 2015
sd
Re: vr by DFemaleBoss(f): 10:18pm On Oct 06, 2015
cool318:
Rochas told Pensioners that he is owing more than 10 months pension that if they have not Trained who will take care of them at this their Old age, that OYO (On Your Own) is their case- very funny but a Hard and harsh word on Marble !!!!

Mbadinuju said same thing to pensioners in Anambra during his tenure but where is he now?
What Rochas is doing in Imo was exactly what Mbadiniju did in Anambra.
They are evil men.

5 Likes

Re: vr by WIZGUY69(m): 10:20pm On Oct 06, 2015
[quote author=chino11 post=38735344][/quote]

that man must be an Anti-Christ grin

plz oga photographer, post the pictures of the best highway/road in Anambra state. let's compare.

Re: vr by Nobody: 10:21pm On Oct 06, 2015
rt
Re: vr by Beremx(f): 10:21pm On Oct 06, 2015
cococandy:
Berem is my sister.

Leave what she calls me out of the equation.
biko tell that yeye man. How you dey Jare nwanne?
Re: vr by cococandy(f): 10:23pm On Oct 06, 2015
Beremx:
nne, seems this is the first time you're seeing threads like this where supremacists try to denigrate other Igbos. If you know the level of hatred displayed by Igbos courtesy of some elements among themselves,you will outrightly condemn the Op. Rochas can be insulted as much as anyone wants but insulting IMO people and calling them fools is totally unacceptable.
I don't understand we Nigerians sha.
So it's basically a competition of my governor is better than yours?
What's the average poor man like me going to benefit from that? While the real culprits are getting away with horrible scams, we are praising them or excusing their excesses because the next governor is not doing better. So that makes it okay.

anyway Ike okwu agwula m sef.
Re: vr by cococandy(f): 10:24pm On Oct 06, 2015
exxell:

Okay.. Thats good. Check this out too. Fresh from the Oven today. These are major streets in owerri.
SMH. I give up.
Re: vr by cococandy(f): 10:25pm On Oct 06, 2015
Beremx:
biko tell that yeye man. How you dey Jare nwanne?
I'm fine.
How pushing? wink
Re: vr by Nobody: 10:25pm On Oct 06, 2015
rf
Re: vr by chino11(m): 10:26pm On Oct 06, 2015
Abagworo where are you ? Am back cheesy cheesy

Are you actually denying that your useless governor is building a flyover with 6inches blocks? LOL

Re: vr by IGBOPRINCE: 10:28pm On Oct 06, 2015
[quote author=exxell post=38704629]
What has gone wrong with the average Imo man? I am so ashamed of having businesses and Investments in Imo because thats the only thing holding me down in this god-forsaken state.[b]
nothing is wrong with average imo man, they re mindful about their businesses,investments and families. Some are apolitical, some don't care about the govt except their daily bread, bro have you forgotten they don't ve time for rochas? Why re so ashamed of having businesses and investment in imo? When an igbo man who stay in a slums lagos or any part of the state, doing his/her business despite bad roads and erosion is not complaining. Why re you regretting?

I don't know why Imo people are behaving like people that are cursed. How can one single man hold the state to ransom and nobody is complaining? How can Rochas Okorocha be embezzling this state to death and every imolite is going about mumbling and grumbling like a fool only?
my dear , you ve insulted the whole of imo as a cursed people here. And you also called them a fool for going out on their personal business, what do you suggests them to do, to protest or to rebelled Pls leave imo pple and face the govt bro. Osun state or ondo state maybe passing through all this situation, you labelled against imo pple, but pple frm ogun or oyo state will not come out on nairaland to complained or starts any comparison with their own state.

Where is the Imo state that I swore to marry from because of the intelligent women they used to breed before?
bro what re you saying biko, you sound sarcastic about imo intelligent women, by using before and not now, yet you want this on fp? Lolz

[s]IMO IMO IMO! WHAT HAS GONE WRONG WITH YOU PEOPLE? WHY IS EVERYBODY AFRAID OF RACHAS OKOROCHA? WHY ARE YOU PEOPLE SO BROKE, NAIVE AND MESSED UP RIGHT NOW? IT PAINS ME TO BE SAYING THIS BUT I CAN'T HELP IT! angry angry angry[/s]

I miss the days of Ohakim. A Clean and green man. Though he is another thief, he is actually a learner where Rochas is. I islike Rochas with passion but I love Imo with Passion.
lol you miss the days of ohakim? Yet you called him thief? yet rochas is not good for you, is it agbaso, that will be good for you? Politicians are always politicians,you created this thread for your own good. Bro

This was a man I campaigned against in 2011 in favour of the of Agbaso in APGA. I pleaded with Owerri people to see through the lies and deceit of Okorocha. They never listened to me. They took the APGA ticket from Agbaso and gave it to Rochas. 2015 came... I begged and pleaded from heaven to earth. Calling on them that Rochas is running Imo like an average Hausa state where people live and beg on daily basis. I told them to Vote either The UPP man or Emeka Ihedioha of PDP.. They started a propaganda that Emeka Ihedioha is a PDP man and moreover from Mbaise... I cried bitterly and wept.
you campaigned against him in 2011? Wow cheesy. Do you know him before? Have you met him? Why must you campaigned against him when imo people see him as someone to rescued them from a man that has the heart to beat a rev father Lolz. So why begged and pleaded from heaven and earth? Lol. Pls I was watching you guys comments as a guest on nairaland that emeka ihedioha lost the election because he s from mbeise. But I doubt, he lost and he lost the election. Shekina. So stop crying bitterly over it.

Meanwhile, my Anambra state of origin is booming and blooming. I went to my villa last year... Come and see the world class health centre Either Obiano or Peter Obi built. Its been donkey years I went for Christmas due to the nature of my business. Obiano then gave us 3 km road that joined us to the main expressway. You need to see this road. Atimes at night, I will just fire up my car and be cruising along it just to feel it. But you can never see this type of road in Owerri township! God bless CHRIS NGIGE, Peter Obi and Obiano! ANAMBRA HAS BEEN BLESSED SINCE WE EVICTED MBADINUJU

Come to Imo state today.

(1) Every road both federal and state is messed up. Travel from Owerri to PH. The only part on that federal road that is messed up is that of Imo. Amaechi did that of Rivers state which is why I doff my hat for this man atimes, He really understands his people and theri sufferings on that road. All the drainages in Imo state from Orlu to Owerri to Okigwe are blocked.
my friend, this where you sounded more of comparing your state(anambra) to that of your brother state which is imo.
pls, this is what I noticed, and I am not happy about it. I wish for the sake of pro igbos, this thread should even be deleted? Your thread could have made front page but a lot of flaws there.
No oyo state man will compared his state with ogun state man, what is wrong with some of you? Aba is not better than owerri, but the peaceful igbos there re not complaining. You said you have investment or businesses in imo, and it s booming and flourishing there so why stressing yourself over the bad administration of imo govt? Is it affecting your businesses? why must you opened a thread to insults and thrown abuses on imolight by calling them names like yahooyahoo and prostitutes?
This is just 4/5mnths . Maybe with time things will get better and better.

The average guy in Imo is a yahoo Yahoo boy (Yes... Thats what all their young men do to "Ball"wink while the Average girl in Imo is a runz girl or full blown prostitute. Dating a girl in IMSU is like highway to the grave. Looking for a virgin in Owerri is like expecting Sun to shine at night! angry angry angry
bros is like imo man has done something wrong to you before cos your hatred towards them is alarming biko. An average guy in all imo state is yahoo yahoo boys? And all average imo girls is a runz girl or full blown prostitute? Lol
And you want this to make frontpage? You don't even care about those that have sisters and brothers in imo state?
This write-up is full of hatred for imo state indigenes biko. I love imo,I love anambra, and I love other eastern states, though we have our bad side but that will not enables me to open a thread and cast venoms on them.
Let me stop here and delete other venoms in your write-ups.

God bless beautiful people of imo state.
God bless the land of the rising sun.
God bless ndigbos .
Re: vr by Beremx(f): 10:29pm On Oct 06, 2015
cococandy:

I'm fine.
How pushing? wink
the pushing dikwa egwu! Baby kicks more at night which does not make me sleep. Nne eh,Nwa choro isi n'afo maputa by force. Lol.

My regards to your family. smiley
Re: vr by Nobody: 10:29pm On Oct 06, 2015
hj

2 Likes

Re: vr by Beremx(f): 10:34pm On Oct 06, 2015
exxell:

You don't need to shake ya head. I will be live in orlu and Okigwe tomorrow. You will marvel. Let me tell you, everything Chino11 posted is the truth at least majority of them. They are recent too. Am actually trying to hide some pictures to avoiding giving free food to our sworn enemies from the west. Hopefully, my car will be ready after these roads spoilt it. I will now drive around more. Hopefully, I will meet Beremx. God in heaven knows what next cool cool cool
you will meet me in your dreams. If you like go to my village in Orlu and snap the bad roads,I don't give a fucck!

I really don't care!
Re: vr by cococandy(f): 10:34pm On Oct 06, 2015
Beremx:
the pushing dikwa egwu! Baby kicks more at night which does not make me sleep. Nne eh,Nwa choro isi n'afo maputa by force. Lol.

My regards to your family. smiley
Jisike kiss
Re: vr by Beremx(f): 10:36pm On Oct 06, 2015
cococandy:
Jisike kiss
daalu ri nne. cool
Re: vr by cococandy(f): 10:38pm On Oct 06, 2015
exxell:

All seasons Harlot. Continue servicing the bed of that your homosexuall deputy governor while your household burns. Continue using your womanhood/Vjay to feed your family... You think we don't know. cool cool cool Continue famzing with cococandy. I know you want to start a war with me and her but I have no ish with her. grin grin grin
Odikwa egwu.

Wetin be this one Na?

You guys are not serious. Oya leave the Rochas and co stealing una money and start fighting yourselves.

*Exits thread
Re: vr by duality(m): 10:38pm On Oct 06, 2015
LLLOOOOOLLLL grin grin grin grin grin grin

This chino11 dude dey vex no be small.
Re: vr by Beremx(f): 10:43pm On Oct 06, 2015
exxell:

All seasons Harlot. Continue servicing the bed of that your homosexuall deputy governor while your household burns. Continue using your womanhood/Vjay to feed your family... You think we don't know. cool cool cool Continue famzing with cococandy. I know you want to start a war with me and her but I have no ish with her. grin grin grin
are you referring to your IMO wife? Because if I am a harlot,she is. We are both from IMO state. grin

Chino,your brother is going mad. You better calm him down before mmadu anwu ebe o! grin

Me I don go sleep o! grin
Re: vr by chino11(m): 10:46pm On Oct 06, 2015
Judith, respect is reciprocal. The next agenda will be focused on you.. cheesy cheesy

Beremx:
are you referring to your IMO wife? Because if I am a harlot,she is. We are both from IMO state. grin

Chino,your brother is going mad. You better calm him down before mmadu anwu ebe o! grin

Re: vr by Nobody: 10:46pm On Oct 06, 2015
ii
Re: vr by Beremx(f): 10:47pm On Oct 06, 2015
chino11:
Judith, respect is reciprocal. The next agenda will be focused on you.. cheesy cheesy

I know that. That is why you should chain him before ara agba ya. grin

Apukwala m na thread a!

Una kachifo! grin
Re: vr by Nobody: 10:52pm On Oct 06, 2015
rf
Re: vr by chino11(m): 10:56pm On Oct 06, 2015
I choro I nu nwanyi onye Imo State? Aka'm na ukwu'm adiro ya. Ife ifuru I welu. Adi aga State afu aga..jukwa ese

exxell:

Nwanne gbachi that fooool nkiti. She is trying to meddle with you brains. Agam ekenye ya oso very soon na Nairaland. Oma otu osi adi mu na ya. Ojirikwala akaya akpo nwunyem Ashawo. Biko, oputara no obu ezi okwu na umu nwanyi nile no na ala Imo na agbazi Ashawo? Dike onye isi ha Beremx? Wetin you think? grin grin grin

Agam eji one eye lewekwa my fiancee ooo cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: vr by Nobody: 10:57pm On Oct 06, 2015
sf

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Senator Enyinnaya Abaribe Tells Journalist To 'shut Up' On Live Radio / Okorocha Flees Nigeria As EFCC Queries Diversion of 2bn bailout- Thisday / Senate Shutdown Because Of PDP Congress

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.