Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,455 members, 7,812,395 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:41 PM

vr - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / vr (28247 Views)

Ngige,ex Gov. Of Anambra Spotted As Security Of Okorocha Imo State Gov (photo) / PDP Chieftains Offered Me N3bn To Impeach Okorocha – Imo Speaker / Rochas Okorocha (imo State Governor Elect) To Be President Come 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: vr by Beremx(f): 9:23pm On Oct 06, 2015
cococandy:
What are these useless comparisons meant to solve? So if the next state is bad, we should then relax and watch our own go rotten too because it's happening in other places?
That's why Nigeria will always be backwards.

Who cares about what's going on in anambra when the topic is about IMO?

Pls let's not be Xtupid dear Nigerians
nne, seems this is the first time you're seeing threads like this where supremacists try to denigrate other Igbos. If you know the level of hatred displayed by Igbos courtesy of some elements among themselves,you will outrightly condemn the Op. Rochas can be insulted as much as anyone wants but insulting IMO people and calling them fools is totally unacceptable.
Re: vr by chino11(m): 9:25pm On Oct 06, 2015
Once you travel on a smooth road either from Onitsha or PH once you land in Owerri- it is a no go area. cheesy

Re: vr by chino11(m): 9:27pm On Oct 06, 2015
More from that Owerri road

Abagworo brothers are collecting toll gate fee in Owerri, to them the road should never be constructed cheesy cheesy

Re: vr by chino11(m): 9:29pm On Oct 06, 2015
See the fat ugly idiot sleeping while in a very important meeting, no wonder Buhari didn't allow him to follow him to US last week cheesy cheesy

3 Likes

Re: vr by Nobody: 9:31pm On Oct 06, 2015
mj

3 Likes

Re: vr by Abagworo(m): 9:32pm On Oct 06, 2015
Beremx:
nne, seems this is the first time you're seeing threads like this where supremacists try to denigrate other Igbos. If you know the level of hatred displayed by Igbos courtesy of some elements among themselves,you will outrightly condemn the Op. Rochas can be insulted as much as anyone wants but insulting IMO people and calling them fools is totally unacceptable.

No Igbo leader should be insulted even if his political affiliation is not liked by many. That is why I keep defending Okorocha. Imo State is not as bad as Anambra but because they don't like Okorocha's political affiliation then they feel they have the right to lie and insult Okorocha and Imo people. Anambra health workers under Peter Obi were on strike for 1 whole year but no Imo State indigene or Igbo insulted him either on Nairaland or elsewhere.

I am against Igbos trying to pull down any great and nationally acceptable Igbo.
Re: vr by chino11(m): 9:32pm On Oct 06, 2015
Can you believe that this is the same Owerri the i.diot called abagworo is yapping about? cheesy cheesy

Imo state is the worst in the SE. Quote is anywhere

Re: vr by Beremx(f): 9:35pm On Oct 06, 2015
exxell:

Bizzon, quote me well. I never called Imolites foools and I will never do that!! Get that into your empty vessel of a skull. Attached is the question I asked. Grumbling like a foool does not mean one is a foool. Quote me well. You are just trying to divert attention from the real filth going on in your state. Stop calling Cococandy "Nne". You are just trying so hard to appeal to his emotions. But I belive she knows you well. You and Abagworo are some of the people who make Rochas feel like he is working... But we know he is doing zilch wink wink wink
mumu, cococandy is not a new person to me on NL so you should mind your business.
Secondly, you can go on with your rants insulting IMO people. Your thread won't make FP!
Re: vr by chino11(m): 9:37pm On Oct 06, 2015
Shut your dirty mouth.

Imo State is the worst state in the SE. Quote it anywhere.

There is nothing good in Imo state..nothing!

The only thing Imo state has over Anambra or any SE state is commercial se.x hawking.

Just take a look at your Teaching Hospital! Take a look at your State University! Take a look at the roads in Imo state! Tell yourself the truth for once. Imo state is owing over 11months salary arrears. Is there any state that Imo is better than right now in the SE? NO

So what is your point? cheesy cheesy

[s]
Abagworo:

No Igbo leader should be insulted even if his political affiliation is not liked by many. That is why I keep defending Okorocha. Imo State is not as bad as Anambra but because they don't like Okorocha's political affiliation then they feel they have the right to lie and insult Okorocha and Imo people. Anambra health workers under Peter Obi were on strike for 1 whole year but no Imo State indigene or Igbo insulted him either on Nairaland or elsewhere.

I am against Igbos trying to pull down any great and nationally acceptable Igbo.
[/s]

1 Like

Re: vr by chino11(m): 9:40pm On Oct 06, 2015
Imo State is bankrupt and backward- Vanguard news paper

Re: vr by Abagworo(m): 9:40pm On Oct 06, 2015
Beremx:
mumu, cococandy is not a new person to me on NL so you should mind your business.
Secondly, you can go on with your rants insulting IMO people. Your thread won't make FP!

As we are writing Anambra judiciary has been on strike since last month. What if it was Imo? Nothing is working in Anambra but the OP dared claim it better than Imo.

http://www.thefocusng.com/anambra-judiciary-workers-embarks-on-indefinite-strike/

The Judicial Staff Union of Nigeria (JUSUN), Anambra
State chapter, has gone on an indefinite strike,
crippling activities in all the courts in the state,
including election tribunal sittings
The strike followed the inability of the Anambra
State government to keep to its earlier agreement
with the union before the last strike was suspended.

The union had suspended its second strike about
three months ago when it reached an agreement with
the state government to pay the workers the
Consolidated Judiciary Salary Structure (CONJUSS).
Government did not honour the agreement, with the
Head Of Service (HOS) allegedly telling JUSUN that
the state was not in the mood to discuss such issues
now.

All the courts in the state have been shut to press
home the demands of the union.
Apart from other scheduled cases in the courts, the
National Assembly election petitions tribunal in the
state could not sit as a result.
Anambra State chairman of (JUSUN), Mark Ifezue,
said that notice was given last Friday indicating the
indefinite strike.

He said the union’s letters to Governor Willie Obiano
through the Attorney-General of the state on the
situation were ignored by government.
“We have no other option than to proceed on this
strike because we have done our best to
accommodate the state government in all our
programmes.

“In 2011, the state government offered five percent to
JUSUN promising to review it (CONJUSS). In 2014
again we wrote to the government so that our salary
could be at par with other states in the country,
without any favourable response.
“The head of service told us that the state is not in
the mood to discuss such thing now and that was
when we knew that nothing was in the offing,” Ifezue
said.

A lawyer who pleaded for anonymity, said the
Obiano administration was not willing to discuss such
now, as the state was battling with severe economic
crunch.

He said: “Look at the projects in the state, including
the ones left by former Governor Peter Obi, none is
going on, everything is at a standstill.
“Obiano should be open to tell the people the truth,
this state is in trouble,” the lawyer said.

1 Like

Re: vr by chino11(m): 9:41pm On Oct 06, 2015
Okoroawusa promises to pay backlog of 13months salary arrears, he never did despite receiving bailout from FG cheesy

1 Like

Re: vr by Nobody: 9:43pm On Oct 06, 2015
ty

1 Like

Re: vr by chino11(m): 9:44pm On Oct 06, 2015
Did you say since last month? cheesy cheesy cheesy

What will you say about a state owing over 11months salary arrears despite bailout?

Imo state is the worst in the SE, there is nothing you can do about it, just lay the blame on Okoroawusa cheesy cheesy

[s]
Abagworo:

As we are writing Anambra judiciary has been on strike since last month. What if it was Imo? Nothing is working in Anambra but the OP dared claim it better than Imo.

http://www.thefocusng.com/anambra-judiciary-workers-embarks-on-indefinite-strike/

The Judicial Staff Union of Nigeria (JUSUN), Anambra
State chapter, has gone on an indefinite strike,
crippling activities in all the courts in the state,
including election tribunal sittings
The strike followed the inability of the Anambra
State government to keep to its earlier agreement
with the union before the last strike was suspended.

The union had suspended its second strike about
three months ago when it reached an agreement with
the state government to pay the workers the
Consolidated Judiciary Salary Structure (CONJUSS).
Government did not honour the agreement, with the
Head Of Service (HOS) allegedly telling JUSUN that
the state was not in the mood to discuss such issues
now.

All the courts in the state have been shut to press
home the demands of the union.
Apart from other scheduled cases in the courts, the
National Assembly election petitions tribunal in the
state could not sit as a result.
Anambra State chairman of (JUSUN), Mark Ifezue,
said that notice was given last Friday indicating the
indefinite strike.

He said the union’s letters to Governor Willie Obiano
through the Attorney-General of the state on the
situation were ignored by government.
“We have no other option than to proceed on this
strike because we have done our best to
accommodate the state government in all our
programmes.

“In 2011, the state government offered five percent to
JUSUN promising to review it (CONJUSS). In 2014
again we wrote to the government so that our salary
could be at par with other states in the country,
without any favourable response.
“The head of service told us that the state is not in
the mood to discuss such thing now and that was
when we knew that nothing was in the offing,” Ifezue
said.

A lawyer who pleaded for anonymity, said the
Obiano administration was not willing to discuss such
now, as the state was battling with severe economic
crunch.

He said: “Look at the projects in the state, including
the ones left by former Governor Peter Obi, none is
going on, everything is at a standstill.
“Obiano should be open to tell the people the truth,
this state is in trouble,” the lawyer said.
[/s]

1 Like

Re: vr by chino11(m): 9:45pm On Oct 06, 2015
See the fat ugly clown in his happy moment cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: vr by Nobody: 9:46pm On Oct 06, 2015
Abagworo:

Bro even for someone who doesn't know imo state after seeing those pictures posted by your supposed arch nemesis will definitely know that rochas isn't doing anything. You are actually the only person supporting him, the whole imolites can't be lying at the same time. Be careful which side you re on, cos when you consider the degree of curses that are being poured on this man on a daily basis you might actually end up partaking in it. As for the OP this might have been a good thread but the moment you mentioned Anambra in your post the purpose of the thread was immediately defeated.

2 Likes

Re: vr by Beremx(f): 9:47pm On Oct 06, 2015
exxell:

Kparia nne gi later like that. Inaruo kuo aka na uzo, onye izizi ibu uzo hu, kpoo ya "MUMU". Obuladi ma obu onye iberibe nna gi ma obu ite nkwu di gi

Owerri as of today.

Whether it makes front page or not is not my business. All I know is that the records will be there for the whole world to see. Thank you Nairaland. Even if they lock or delete this thread, I have already show cased what my conscience told me to do in all sincerity of heart and purpose.
post all bad pictures of IMO state,I care less about them. You are very stewpid for calling IMO people fools including your wife to be!

Onye ara!
Re: vr by chino11(m): 9:48pm On Oct 06, 2015
Okoro is building bridge in Owerri with 6inches blocks cheesy cheesy cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: vr by cool318(m): 9:50pm On Oct 06, 2015
Rochas told Pensioners that he is owing more than 10 months pension that if they have not Trained who will take care of them at this their Old age, that OYO (On Your Own) is their case- very funny but a Hard and harsh word on Marble !!!!

5 Likes

Re: vr by Nobody: 9:53pm On Oct 06, 2015
pi

1 Like

Re: vr by chino11(m): 9:54pm On Oct 06, 2015
See the flyover Okoroawusa is building in Owerri with 6inches block cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: vr by chino11(m): 9:57pm On Oct 06, 2015
Abagworo is already cursed, so he does not bother anymore cheesy cheesy

VonBismark:
Bro even for someone who doesn't know imo state after seeing those pictures posted by your supposed arch nemesis will definitely know that rochas isn't doing anything. You are actually the only person supporting him, the whole imolites can't be lying at the same time. Be careful which side you re on, cos when you consider the degree of curses that are being poured on this man on a daily basis you might actually end up partaking in it. As for the OP this might have been a good thread but the moment you mentioned Anambra in your post the purpose of the thread was immediately defeated.

Re: vr by Beremx(f): 9:57pm On Oct 06, 2015
exxell:

Cococandy and the whole world, this was Beremx calling Rochas a Nonsense man who does Nonsense Roads in Imo state. He even thanked Peter Obi for doing good roads in Anambra nd even acknowledged Anambra to have the best road networks in South East. Can you people see that this lady is delusional and speaking from two sides of the mouth? Coccandy are you seeing this? VonBismark are you seeing this?

Let me repeat again, I love Imo and Igboland in general Beremx and Abagworo are just trying to divert attention from this thread and turn it inot inter state war. Alaigbo is one. But we must expose Rochas. Abagworo is claiming that its because Rochas is an APC man... Lols. Do pictures lie?
your thread will never make FP that I assure you!

Noisemaker!
Re: vr by chino11(m): 9:59pm On Oct 06, 2015
See it clearly, it is happening in Owerri. Tell me a state worse than this state?cheesy cheesy

Re: vr by Nobody: 10:00pm On Oct 06, 2015
qw

2 Likes

Re: vr by chino11(m): 10:02pm On Oct 06, 2015
Stop harassing madam Judith, she has severally agreed that Okoroawusa is a failure and that Imo state is a failed state cheesy

exxell:

Lying Liar, did you call Rochas a nonsense man who does nonsense Roads? Because its only a nonsense man that can do nonsense road!! I command you to say the truth now! sad sad sad

Shameless Liar...Pictures don't lie
Re: vr by Nobody: 10:03pm On Oct 06, 2015
bn

1 Like

Re: vr by Nobody: 10:03pm On Oct 06, 2015
tp

1 Like

Re: vr by WIZGUY69(m): 10:03pm On Oct 06, 2015
undecided

The whole of South East (Alaibo) is a shit hole, more like a pig style. grin what chino11 is posting is how an average alaibo areas look like. and what abagworo (the newscaster) is saying about anambra is true. I spit on alaibo.
Re: vr by Abagworo(m): 10:05pm On Oct 06, 2015
VonBismark:

Every State in Nigeria has good and bad side but Anambra is far worse than Imo but the OP tried to boost his ego by declaring Anambra better. Most of the pictures are either outdated, true or false but even if a thousand bad spots is shown it can never be equivalent to Onitsha where 99% of non-major roads are dirt roads in entire stretch.

Their reaction when radio Biafra criticised Obiano will show how clannish the Biafra will be. They hailed Kanu all the while he insulted Okorocha but turned around when Obiano was called out.
Re: vr by chino11(m): 10:06pm On Oct 06, 2015
Imo State is the worst State in the SE in all spheres of development. Owerri is very dirty with heaps of refuse everywhere along with the worst roads ever. Pictures don't lie cheesy cheesy cheesy

[s]
Abagworo:

Every State in Nigeria has good and bad side but Anambra is far worse than Imo but the OP tried to boost his ego by declaring Anambra better. Most of the pictures are either outdated, true or false but even if a thousand bad spots is shown it can never be equivalent to Onitsha where 99% of non-major roads are dirt roads in entire stretch.

Their reaction when radio Biafra criticised Obiano will show how clannish the Biafra will be. They hailed Kanu all the while he insulted Okorocha but turned around when Obiano was called out.
[/s]
Re: vr by Beremx(f): 10:07pm On Oct 06, 2015
exxell:

Lying Liar, did you call Rochas a nonsense man who does nonsense Roads? Because its only a nonsense man that can do nonsense road!! I command you to say the truth now! sad sad sad

Shameless Liar...Pictures don't lie
mumu,I have repeatedly said on this thread that I care less what manner of names you call Rochas. If I have criticized him recently about his poor performance,I have the right to do so. I am not attacking you because of Rochas,I am attacking you for calling IMO people including your wife fools and cursed people. You didn't have to go that far.

If you find it hard to comprehend,not my fault. This would be my last reply to you on this thread!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply)

2023 Presidency: 7 Reasons You Should Respect Peter Obi / Bola Tinubu Gives His First Address As President (Video) / Bukola Saraki Celebrates His Wife, Toyin On Her 55th Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.