Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,148 members, 7,811,253 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:37 AM

Do Nigerian Girls Really Know The Meaning Of "Orente"? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do Nigerian Girls Really Know The Meaning Of "Orente"? (29921 Views)

Why Are Some Nigerian Girls Really Hungry Like This? / Opinion: Does This kind of Girls Really Exist ??? (photo) / Are Girls Really Fishbrained??? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do Nigerian Girls Really Know The Meaning Of "Orente"? by blezzy080: 2:52pm On Oct 06, 2015
Emodeee:

Shebi u sef u be girl, shee u fit miss dat kain opportunity?
Who tell u say na girl i be
Re: Do Nigerian Girls Really Know The Meaning Of "Orente"? by blezzy080: 2:54pm On Oct 06, 2015
Demigods:

What's the meaning of orente
Orente means beautiful and loyal
Re: Do Nigerian Girls Really Know The Meaning Of "Orente"? by Nobody: 3:00pm On Oct 06, 2015
blezzy080:
Orente means beautiful and loyal
tnx

1 Like

Re: Do Nigerian Girls Really Know The Meaning Of "Orente"? by donweasley(m): 3:03pm On Oct 06, 2015
Demigods:

What's the meaning of orente
good and a LOYAL girl
Re: Do Nigerian Girls Really Know The Meaning Of "Orente"? by Nobody: 3:29pm On Oct 06, 2015
donweasley:
good and a LOYAL girl

Owk thanks

1 Like

Re: Do Nigerian Girls Really Know The Meaning Of "Orente"? by 2dice(m): 3:44pm On Oct 06, 2015
blezzy080:
Did i mention anytin lik golddigging? i dy try tell u say na only money 9ja girls sabi
Country is hard.. Wetin u expect before
Re: Do Nigerian Girls Really Know The Meaning Of "Orente"? by 2dice(m): 3:47pm On Oct 06, 2015
Cutehector:
so wad did she tell u den
Good Girl and Portable
E.g Some1 who has Chidinma stature and a Good character grin...

1 Like

Re: Do Nigerian Girls Really Know The Meaning Of "Orente"? by mimicious(f): 3:49pm On Oct 06, 2015
IamRespected:
Mr Op after all these ur grammer bla bla bla common sense did not tell u 2 tell us d meaning of oriente?

May the good lord bless u
Re: Do Nigerian Girls Really Know The Meaning Of "Orente"? by Nobody: 4:03pm On Oct 06, 2015
2dice:
Good Girl and Portable
E.g Some1 who has Chidinma stature and a Good character grin...
Exactly, like saying : "shorty" or "smally"
Re: Do Nigerian Girls Really Know The Meaning Of "Orente"? by ayindepremier: 4:23pm On Oct 06, 2015
Emodeee:

Ur cleavage is causing distraction.
See cleavage, u make me wanna see the boobs in full.
Wetin una dey gain for cleavage exposure?
well, I only see #45 ear ring.

nothing but the truth. #cross!
Re: Do Nigerian Girls Really Know The Meaning Of "Orente"? by 2dice(m): 4:29pm On Oct 06, 2015
lari03:
Exactly, like saying : "shorty" or "smally"
shorty .. Smally ..portable ++ Beautiful grin

2 Likes

Re: Do Nigerian Girls Really Know The Meaning Of "Orente"? by blezzy080: 4:32pm On Oct 06, 2015
Guys, mey we no deceive ourselves.. If u no get money hmmm OYO lo wa. We'v seen experience' whrby a relationship of abt 2years was aborted ontop say d babe don see greener pasture(well to do dude). Yoruba will say.. "Owo lafi n se oko obinrin laye ode oni"
Re: Do Nigerian Girls Really Know The Meaning Of "Orente"? by Nobody: 4:51pm On Oct 06, 2015
Find a girl that will grow with you''. But most girls these days want already made men. They will slander growing men for not having it yet..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Do Nigerian Girls Really Know The Meaning Of "Orente"? by IamRespected: 5:15pm On Oct 06, 2015
mimicious:

May the good lord bless u
grin
Re: Do Nigerian Girls Really Know The Meaning Of "Orente"? by greatestman(m): 5:52pm On Oct 06, 2015
IamRespected:
Mr Op after all these ur grammer bla bla bla common sense did not tell u 2 tell us d meaning of oriente?

Your brain dey their.
Re: Do Nigerian Girls Really Know The Meaning Of "Orente"? by greatwaters: 6:25pm On Oct 06, 2015
I came all the way just to say ''OK''

1 Like

Re: Do Nigerian Girls Really Know The Meaning Of "Orente"? by Rapsowdee01(m): 6:48pm On Oct 06, 2015
ORENTE is the yoruba word for CUTE !! Quote me anywhere and your name won't be on THE LIST.
Re: Do Nigerian Girls Really Know The Meaning Of "Orente"? by blezzy080: 9:03pm On Oct 06, 2015
Rapsowdee01:
ORENTE is the yoruba word for CUTE !! Quote me anywhere and your name won't be on THE LIST.
Prove it
Re: Do Nigerian Girls Really Know The Meaning Of "Orente"? by clemz85(m): 9:52pm On Oct 06, 2015
2dice:
I can bet 95% don't know Even the Op don't know grin
yes o, even the op
he abi she just cap finish forget summary
Re: Do Nigerian Girls Really Know The Meaning Of "Orente"? by 2dice(m): 10:36pm On Oct 06, 2015
clemz85:

yes o, even the op
toomuch of ijebu garri grin
Re: Do Nigerian Girls Really Know The Meaning Of "Orente"? by 2dice(m): 10:36pm On Oct 06, 2015
clemz85:

yes o, even the op
toomuch of ijebu garri grin
Re: Do Nigerian Girls Really Know The Meaning Of "Orente"? by Nobody: 11:30pm On Oct 06, 2015
A colleague used it on his profile; I hate the word! Seriously, what is orente or is it oriente cause I don't even listen to such songs!
Re: Do Nigerian Girls Really Know The Meaning Of "Orente"? by Nobody: 11:37pm On Oct 06, 2015
My orente- My lady/ the one for me.
What's off point in that op?

Ignorance they worry u no doubt ... Mtsheew!
Re: Do Nigerian Girls Really Know The Meaning Of "Orente"? by RealAdewole(m): 1:46am On Oct 07, 2015
Emodeee:

Google says u don't have toasters talkless of boyfriend.

montezz:
Ask Google
Emodeee:

Google says u don't have toasters talkless of boyfriend.

i think she just got u

1 Like

Re: Do Nigerian Girls Really Know The Meaning Of "Orente"? by blezzy080: 5:58am On Oct 07, 2015
R2bees:
Find a girl that will grow with you''. But most girls these days want already made men. They will slander growing men for not having it yet..
Gbam!

1 Like

Re: Do Nigerian Girls Really Know The Meaning Of "Orente"? by Highbee01(f): 6:50am On Oct 07, 2015
Orente means petite.
Re: Do Nigerian Girls Really Know The Meaning Of "Orente"? by Nobody: 6:53am On Oct 07, 2015
HELLO LADIES, MY NAME IS MFON I HAVE VERY AFFORDABLE VIRGIN HAIR OF ALL ORGINS: BRAZILIAN, INDIAN, PERUVIAN, RUSSIAN, MONGOLIAN AND PLENTY MORE. I CAN DELIVER OR SHIP THE HAIR TO YOU. I HAVE A GREAT BUNDLE DEAL GOING ON RIGHT NOW STARTING AT 20K. PLEASE CONTACT ME FOR MORE INFO BBM: 5908E5FE THANK YOU
MFON
Re: Do Nigerian Girls Really Know The Meaning Of "Orente"? by wisefizz(m): 7:04am On Oct 07, 2015
mfonnn:
HELLO LADIES, MY NAME IS MFON I HAVE VERY AFFORDABLE VIRGIN HAIR OF ALL ORGINS: BRAZILIAN, INDIAN, PERUVIAN, RUSSIAN, MONGOLIAN AND PLENTY MORE. I CAN DELIVER OR SHIP THE HAIR TO YOU. I HAVE A GREAT BUNDLE DEAL GOING ON RIGHT NOW STARTING AT 20K. PLEASE CONTACT ME FOR MORE INFO BBM: 5908E5FE THANK YOU
MFON

Yaaaaa father
Re: Do Nigerian Girls Really Know The Meaning Of "Orente"? by macaranta(m): 8:08am On Oct 07, 2015
IamLEGEND1:
perfect grin
Re: Do Nigerian Girls Really Know The Meaning Of "Orente"? by irynterri(f): 10:49am On Oct 07, 2015
@o.p confirm from a typical yoruba not lasgidi ones bt maybe middle aged ones dat grew up in oda S.W states wat orente is..because i heard it means a petite,plump beautiful woman and d meaning has nothing to do with loyal..not sure though bt dat is wat i heard from a reli
able source
Re: Do Nigerian Girls Really Know The Meaning Of "Orente"? by blezzy080: 11:06am On Oct 07, 2015
irynterri:
@o.p confirm from a typical yoruba not lasgidi ones bt maybe middle aged ones dat grew up in oda S.W states wat orente is..because i heard it means a petite,plump beautiful woman and d meaning has nothing to do with loyal..not sure though bt dat is wat i heard from a reli
able source
sis don vex o cheesy. . Be like say u dy guilty
Re: Do Nigerian Girls Really Know The Meaning Of "Orente"? by irynterri(f): 12:08pm On Oct 07, 2015
blezzy080:
sis don vex o cheesy. . Be like say u dy guilty
nt at all..its good to be loyal no doubt..bt dat does nt mean all gud words shld mean loyalty,its just lyk saying lepa shandy means loyalty..hope u gt my point **winks**

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

"My First And Best Sex Experience Ever" - Shared By A Woman / My Mom Has Refused Me On Having A Boyfriend / Tired Of Heart Break, Should I Just Forget About Her?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.