Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,089 members, 7,811,055 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:48 PM

Do Nigerian Girls Really Know The Meaning Of "Orente"? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do Nigerian Girls Really Know The Meaning Of "Orente"? (29915 Views)

Why Are Some Nigerian Girls Really Hungry Like This? / Opinion: Does This kind of Girls Really Exist ??? (photo) / Are Girls Really Fishbrained??? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do Nigerian Girls Really Know The Meaning Of "Orente"? by blezzy080: 12:24pm On Oct 07, 2015
Good word'? shocked hw on earth is "Orente" a good word? Cuz it' d title of a track?
Re: Do Nigerian Girls Really Know The Meaning Of "Orente"? by blezzy080: 2:03pm On Oct 07, 2015
Highbee01:
Orente means petite.
petite? No be Appetite? Yeye dy smell
Re: Do Nigerian Girls Really Know The Meaning Of "Orente"? by wizedon(m): 2:50pm On Oct 07, 2015
thats why i love my girl, she's so beautiful and the most loyal girl i have ever been with
shout out to my orente
Re: Do Nigerian Girls Really Know The Meaning Of "Orente"? by blezzy080: 6:43pm On Oct 07, 2015
wizedon:
thats why i love my girl, she's so beautiful and the most loyal girl i have ever been with
shout out to my orente
Hmm.. Thumb up
Re: Do Nigerian Girls Really Know The Meaning Of "Orente"? by bukiboy(m): 2:26pm On Feb 12, 2016
Emodeee:
"Dorobucci dey toast u
You tell am say u no do"

If I hear. Dangote pikin go toast ur g.f now, she go say "I'm not interested" my brother, she will leave you one time.

All these girls are after money and fame.

All the ladies dat I'm following, this question goes out to u, sheeee if wizkid toast u, sheee u nor go gree? Despite say u get boyfriend

Let ur answers be veritable.

This is the social media era and it has bleeped up our reasoning, we all want to be RICH and FAMOUS. Nobody cares about what's RIGHT or WRONG. it just about MONEY.

Re: Do Nigerian Girls Really Know The Meaning Of "Orente"? by Emodeee: 3:08pm On Feb 12, 2016
Lalasticlala, wake this thread up.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

New Marriage About To Crash. / My Girlfriend Just Broke My Heart / I Am Torn Between HIM And Masters Degree

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.