Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,781 members, 7,820,732 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:25 PM

I Need Help - Stingy Boyfriend - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Need Help - Stingy Boyfriend (3344 Views)

She's Stingy, Should I Dump Her? / Five Sure Signs That Show You Have Got Stingy Boyfriend / 10 Signs You Are A Stingy Boyfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Help - Stingy Boyfriend by chandalala: 7:34pm On Apr 22, 2009
Am a young African woman living in the united states ,and have been dating a 37 yr old nigerian man(am 30) for sometime now .I love this man very much and i have been there for him and when times were hard ,i have carried him .Our relationship would be perfect it it isnt for these issues.Money while i share mine freely ,he is stingy with his he has never given me a penny,he expects me to take care of him financially,and be responsible for his financial obligations , though he has a job,and when am unable to he gets angry and says as his women am supposed,at times he has given me ultimatums either i give him or we are through .He is hesitant to invite me to his home because of his mother saying she wouldnt approve of me.She wants her son to marry a nigerian.Like i said i love this man so much and to some extent he loves me . he does have a positive side he is intelligent ,hard working,and when its just me and him without the money & me not going to his house issue things would be perfect.I need help on how to deal with these issues,
Re: I Need Help - Stingy Boyfriend by sistawoman: 7:40pm On Apr 22, 2009
Girl please move on.

Let me tell you from experience, if a Nigerian man loves you he will open his wallet to you and will never demand money from you. Most will find it insulting to take money from their women. Are you sure he is not Ghanaian (sp)?
Re: I Need Help - Stingy Boyfriend by follypimpi(m): 7:54pm On Apr 22, 2009
@Sistawoman

Mayb his mixed race,a True 9ija man loves looking afta his woman not the other way round.Hence why we r nick named the Money people in England.
Re: I Need Help - Stingy Boyfriend by Nobody: 11:24pm On Apr 22, 2009
Re: I Need Help - Stingy Boyfriend by Outstrip(f): 11:30pm On Apr 22, 2009
Thanks chaircover. At poster, sorry but your "boyfriend" is very married and all his money is going to his family that is why he has a good job but he begs you for money. Run now before you make a mistake. I am giving you this advice for free. If you marry him and come here crying for advice I will charge you for the cyber slap I will give you
Re: I Need Help - Stingy Boyfriend by Czarskit(m): 11:39pm On Apr 22, 2009
~ What's not right with this thread? ~ 37 year old Nigerian collects cash from u, doesn't allow u visit him 'cos of his mum? . . .he's both intelligent & hardworking blah blah blah. . . ~ *hiss* ~ Verify his age & nationality and modify your post. ~
Re: I Need Help - Stingy Boyfriend by Winnergal(f): 11:41pm On Apr 22, 2009
Czarskit:

~ What's not right with this thread? ~ 37 year old Nigerian collects cash from u, doesn't allow u visit him 'cos of his mum? . . .he's both intelligent & hardworking blah blah blah. . . ~ *hiss* ~ Verify his age & nationality and modify your post. ~

Czarskit!!!! Don't break my ribs o . . . grin grin grin
Re: I Need Help - Stingy Boyfriend by belingo2: 12:32am On Apr 23, 2009
Outstrip:

Thanks chaircover. At poster, sorry but your "boyfriend" is very married and all his money is going to his family that is why he has a good job but he begs you for money. Run now before you make a mistake. I am giving you this advice for free. If you marry him and come here crying for advice I will charge you for the cyber slap I will give you

lol @ cyber slap!
Re: I Need Help - Stingy Boyfriend by puskin: 12:34am On Apr 23, 2009
~Hail naija gals, they really know naija guyz very well~
Re: I Need Help - Stingy Boyfriend by Secretz(f): 12:49am On Apr 23, 2009
His mother will not approve of you because you are not his wife, he already has one my dear, and no man in his right mind who is WORKING, will demand money from his woman, he is only doing this to you, because 1. you let him 2. he knows you love him (and will do anything for him).

However, it's your life oh, I am your junior, but I seem to be having a bit more sense right about now, move on, grin
Re: I Need Help - Stingy Boyfriend by Hollysmile: 1:30am On Apr 23, 2009
Naija dis - naija dat!
@poster, u sure he ain't from ur country? Naija men rather be the heads: financially and other wise.
I think he's from Niger Republic; not Nigeria! Watcha think? Rotflol!
Re: I Need Help - Stingy Boyfriend by brutal(m): 6:44am On Apr 23, 2009
Honestly, some nigerians r like that,even worse.move on,he's a con man.
Re: I Need Help - Stingy Boyfriend by webpro(m): 8:20am On Apr 23, 2009
na koni koni love he de play u oo oh oh oh

na koni koni love he de play u oo oh oh
Re: I Need Help - Stingy Boyfriend by bluespice(f): 9:17am On Apr 23, 2009
do we still have 37 yr old working men living with heir moms?
Re: I Need Help - Stingy Boyfriend by charminme(f): 9:30am On Apr 23, 2009
chaircover:

A 37 year old man won't take you home because his mother wont approve of you & he won't spend any money on you but wants yours.

Sure he isnt married?

Pls confirm this,
Re: I Need Help - Stingy Boyfriend by bammy(m): 9:33am On Apr 23, 2009
steal his money !!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: I Need Help - Stingy Boyfriend by Ben13: 11:05am On Apr 23, 2009
is that all you can say
Re: I Need Help - Stingy Boyfriend by amebono13: 11:09am On Apr 23, 2009
hahahaha at 30 poster you are still daft
i mean how can a 37 year old man feed you wit lies that even a 2 yr old cant accept

you give him money and uve never been to his house,dated him for sometime,yet u dont know he is married right?

ok his mum wont accept you meaning you both can never end up together is it not enough for you to pack ur bags and baggages and walk out of his life?

what man will tell u dis lies about his mum staying with him and you wont grab immediately dat he is lying, did they smash your brains or what,or do you reason with your anus? i mean undecided
Re: I Need Help - Stingy Boyfriend by laurelly(f): 12:29pm On Apr 23, 2009
this is just so DAFT. i mean, are u even really 30
Re: I Need Help - Stingy Boyfriend by chandalala: 7:31pm On Apr 23, 2009
Thanks everyone for all the advice , i saw my boyfriend today and as usual he huffed and puffed tried to bully me into giving him some cash.i stood my ground and calmly told him this atm has closed down, am tired of carrying him on my back,I asked for my keys and packed his bags am now planning on changing my phone number as well. while most were quick to judge dating overseas is hard,while back home you get a clear picture of who you are dealing through their ties in families,friends,etc here you meet people from different countries and what you know about them is based on what they tell you.In my case we live in a small town with very few Africans and i hoped that though we are from different countries,we are both Africans it would work out
Re: I Need Help - Stingy Boyfriend by StrStruck(f): 7:35pm On Apr 23, 2009
chandalala:

Am a young African woman living in the united states ,and    have been dating a 37 yr old nigerian man(am 30) for sometime now .I love this man very much and i have been there for him and when times were hard  ,i have carried him .Our relationship would be perfect it it isnt for these issues.Money  while i share mine freely ,he is stingy with his he has never given me a penny,he expects me to take care of him financially,and be responsible for his financial obligations , though he has a job,and when am unable to he gets angry and [b]says as his women am supposed,[/b]at times he has given me ultimatums either i give him or we are through .He is hesitant to invite me to his home because of his mother   saying she wouldnt approve of me.She wants her son to marry a nigerian.Like i said i love this man so much and to some extent he loves me . he does have a positive side he is intelligent ,hard working,and when its just me and him without the money & me not going to his house issue things would be perfect.I need help on how to deal with these  issues,

LIES!!

Good thing you given him the boot.

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Stop Looking At Ladies Arse. / Please Treat As Serious And Urgent I Need Your Advice And Way Forward / Whats So Special With The B.reast,just Spongy Tissue N Sour Milk.nothing Special

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.