Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,696 members, 7,809,624 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:07 PM

My Husband’s Friend Is Wonderful In Bed, But… - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Husband’s Friend Is Wonderful In Bed, But… (83404 Views)

The Woman My Best Friend Is About To Marry This Saturday Has No Womb, Help / My Friend Is Sleeping With His 13-Year-Old Daughter / My Husband’s Friend Is Wonderful In Bed, But.... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Husband’s Friend Is Wonderful In Bed, But… by germainediva(f): 9:37am On Oct 07, 2015
90% of you all r doing same or something similar........no wonder no one could stone d woman in d bible.just pray for her

3 Likes

Re: My Husband’s Friend Is Wonderful In Bed, But… by alegbeleye(m): 9:56am On Oct 07, 2015
That's the main reason why people become gays!! No trust! How can a woman you marrrried with your money go about sleeping with your friends

2 Likes

Re: My Husband’s Friend Is Wonderful In Bed, But… by Nobody: 10:08am On Oct 07, 2015
benega:
see the types of English you speeks. you are not shame with your self. as big as you be.

First of all mr.mumugo, before u quote me read the main story first tat d OP wrote...and secondly, it shows tat u never went to school to learn English properly coz there's no such damn thing "types of English "..wft ur talking abt? angry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Husband’s Friend Is Wonderful In Bed, But… by joystickextendr: 11:00am On Oct 07, 2015
Dont worry karma is coming for u smiley

Meanwhile are u having problems with your joystick size or having premature ejac?? Check my profile/signature
Re: My Husband’s Friend Is Wonderful In Bed, But… by Nobody: 11:00am On Oct 07, 2015
W.H.O.R.E

Jazzlite:

My husband’s friend is wonderful in bed, but…

Dear Bunmi,

I’ve been having an affair with one of my husband’s good friends for the past six months and I think I’m in love with him. He’s also married and we’re good family friends.
I’m really confused about the relationship as he carries on as if nothing is between us when we’re with other people, yet he shows a lot of passion in the bedroom.

In fairness to him, it all started out as a bit of fun and I’m sure that’s the way he still sees it. I daren’t tell him the way I feel in case he ends the affair. I also don’t want to seem pushy as he’s made no promises. I know he’s sexually attracted to me. But is that all?
http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/10/my-husbands-friend-is-wonderful-in-bed-but/
Re: My Husband’s Friend Is Wonderful In Bed, But… by Sijo01(f): 11:01am On Oct 07, 2015
Op, let's see Bunmi's reply
Re: My Husband’s Friend Is Wonderful In Bed, But… by Nobody: 11:02am On Oct 07, 2015
Its shameless women like this that gives the womenfolk a bad name.

You shouldn't have married if u still had intentions of sampling sausages.

3 Likes

Re: My Husband’s Friend Is Wonderful In Bed, But… by frisky2good(m): 11:02am On Oct 07, 2015
Na this woman go poison her husband last last. And for what? Pr1ck!

1 Like

Re: My Husband’s Friend Is Wonderful In Bed, But… by Kx: 11:03am On Oct 07, 2015
Another proof that morality and religion has nothing in common.

Reason being, this woman is either a serious "sister" in the church or a devout and dedicated Muslim in the mosque somewhere in town.

2 Likes

Re: My Husband’s Friend Is Wonderful In Bed, But… by Damalex4luv(m): 11:03am On Oct 07, 2015
Hmmmm to see a faithful wife marry nowadays takes the grace of God. Most ladies are whoppers, most of them just pretend to get married.
Singles in the house I pray that we not marry a promiscuous wife oooo. Amen

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Husband’s Friend Is Wonderful In Bed, But… by thiagoneves: 11:04am On Oct 07, 2015
One of the reasons why I can't marry a Nigerian girl. They are useless. Nothing good can come out of them. I see all of them as whores.
Re: My Husband’s Friend Is Wonderful In Bed, But… by Nobody: 11:04am On Oct 07, 2015
KashyBaby:

First of all mr.mumugo, before u quote me read the main story first tat d OP wrote...and secondly, it shows tat u never went to school to learn English properly coz there's no such damn thing "types of English "..wft ur talking abt? angry
whats the meaning of 'tat' 'tat' 'coz' ? what language is that?

12 Likes

Re: My Husband’s Friend Is Wonderful In Bed, But… by aforebby: 11:04am On Oct 07, 2015
Ayelala a PA ni,

1 Like

Re: My Husband’s Friend Is Wonderful In Bed, But… by ooshinibos: 11:05am On Oct 07, 2015
Jazzlite:

Dear Bunmi,

I’ve been having an affair with one of my husband’s good friends for the past six months and I think I’m in love with him. He’s also married and we’re good family friends.
I’m really confused about the relationship as he carries on as if nothing is between us when we’re with other people, yet he shows a lot of passion in the bedroom.

In fairness to him, it all started out as a bit of fun and I’m sure that’s the way he still sees it. I daren’t tell him the way I feel in case he ends the affair. I also don’t want to seem pushy as he’s made no promises. I know he’s sexually attracted to me. But is that all?

shocking immorality
Re: My Husband’s Friend Is Wonderful In Bed, But… by M4gunners: 11:06am On Oct 07, 2015
Op abeg na!i don tire to dey read cooked stories oh.

1 Like

Re: My Husband’s Friend Is Wonderful In Bed, But… by officialgeorge(m): 11:07am On Oct 07, 2015
na dis stories dey mk me nt to even tink of marriage d best tin nah to dey shag dey go...mumu woman

1 Like

Re: My Husband’s Friend Is Wonderful In Bed, But… by joseph1832(m): 11:07am On Oct 07, 2015
Jazzlite:

Dear Bunmi,

Well if a man is free to cheat on his wife why can't his wife cheat on him. After all, "what a man can do, a woman can do better".

So please enjoy yourself sister, YOLO. But if dem catch you, na dat time we go no weda what a man can do, a woman can do better.

3 Likes

Re: My Husband’s Friend Is Wonderful In Bed, But… by Rexnegro(m): 11:07am On Oct 07, 2015
trendphemmy:
sanity has left the nation
Oh na now you know ? E don tey wey sanity/love embarked on a "never to return" journey na....dis one even good sef ...a married woman wey guys dey take cure konji up and down nko ? ....read me well o I said GUYS.
Re: My Husband’s Friend Is Wonderful In Bed, But… by Nobody: 11:07am On Oct 07, 2015
......wait , what guts ! is infidelity no more abominable ? with such boldness towards infidelity, this type of woman won't mind murdering her hubby.
Re: My Husband’s Friend Is Wonderful In Bed, But… by WhoBeThisMan: 11:07am On Oct 07, 2015
KashyBaby:
This lady shud learn something... grin
This is why most of us women are confused coz we usually mixxxed the s*x with feelings tat it shudnt be there...we always tot tat when a man caressing us,we tot he has a feelings for us..most women wud tot there's connections and forgot that everything is juz all abt s*x..
Smh shocked seems most women never learned. grin grin grin
hmmm expert
Re: My Husband’s Friend Is Wonderful In Bed, But… by sybarite7(m): 11:09am On Oct 07, 2015
THE FTC GUY GOT ME LAUGHING ,IF U WANT TO ABBREVIATE ,PLS DO IT CORRECTLY, NOT ALLOWING US TO *TOT* ABOUT THE MSG U ARE TRYING TO PASS

2 Likes

Re: My Husband’s Friend Is Wonderful In Bed, But… by mranova(m): 11:10am On Oct 07, 2015
That's my problem with some ladies, he is married and you are married and it is obvious he is sexually attracted to you and you are asking "is that all?". Oh please! You know that it's not going anywhere beyond the sex, he won't leave his family for you or jeopardize his relationship with your husband. So enjoy the sex while it lasts and don't get too emotionally attached.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Husband’s Friend Is Wonderful In Bed, But… by ehix89(m): 11:10am On Oct 07, 2015
KashyBaby:
This is why most of us women are confused coz we usually mixxxed the s*x with feelings tat it shudnt be there...we always tot tat when a man caressing us,we tot he has a feelings for us..most women wud tot there's connections and forgot that everything is juz all abt s*x..
Mrs Totter,hw was tot today.

3 Likes

Re: My Husband’s Friend Is Wonderful In Bed, But… by fatshadys: 11:10am On Oct 07, 2015
Not good at all please put a stop to it and ask God to forgive you and please don't again

1 Like

Re: My Husband’s Friend Is Wonderful In Bed, But… by wristbangle: 11:10am On Oct 07, 2015
I have seen, read and heard stories like this and this kind of story will keep repeating itself.

It shows the woman has been an infidel and prostitute from the onset but when guys see this trait in them because she looks classy, they till end up getting married to them thinking she will change.

Once a soldier will always be a soldier.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Husband’s Friend Is Wonderful In Bed, But… by simdam500(m): 11:10am On Oct 07, 2015
Hoes errrywhere shocked shocked shocked
Re: My Husband’s Friend Is Wonderful In Bed, But… by emrys1(m): 11:10am On Oct 07, 2015
[quote author=Jazzlite post=38739399]

Dear Bunmi,

She ix already an addict to sex dats y should cnt respect her marriage value. I jst pray u wil nt lost ur marriage bkos of ur stupid pleasure.
Re: My Husband’s Friend Is Wonderful In Bed, But… by femi4: 11:10am On Oct 07, 2015
KashyBaby:
Stop typing like this.....already having headache trying to decipher what you wrote there.

7 Likes

Re: My Husband’s Friend Is Wonderful In Bed, But… by Damalex4luv(m): 11:11am On Oct 07, 2015
KashyBaby:
Fake ass babe!!

Simple English you can't even write.
Nonsense.

2 Likes

Re: My Husband’s Friend Is Wonderful In Bed, But… by habiham: 11:11am On Oct 07, 2015
Imagin this shameless woman ... You need Jesus...

1 Like

Re: My Husband’s Friend Is Wonderful In Bed, But… by Bobnotrouble: 11:11am On Oct 07, 2015
LovePeddler! I think you're carrying a public-part instead of a private-part.
Do you have a husband or horseband?
Re: My Husband’s Friend Is Wonderful In Bed, But… by devour129: 11:12am On Oct 07, 2015
anything stolen is sweet but until it becomes yours then is same old same ol ! i beginning to think open marriage is best .

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

You Want To Have Sex With Your Wife & She Is Pressing Her Phone (Photo) / Mothers And Daughters Who Look The Same Age (Unbelievable Photos) / Tell Us About Your Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.