Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,590 members, 7,809,141 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:03 AM

My Husband’s Friend Is Wonderful In Bed, But… - Family (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Husband’s Friend Is Wonderful In Bed, But… (83398 Views)

The Woman My Best Friend Is About To Marry This Saturday Has No Womb, Help / My Friend Is Sleeping With His 13-Year-Old Daughter / My Husband’s Friend Is Wonderful In Bed, But.... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Husband’s Friend Is Wonderful In Bed, But… by john650(m): 7:07pm On Oct 07, 2015
nnachukz:
Imagine a married woman cheating on her husband and boldly typing this. GOD, the women you gave us have caused too much problems here on earth. I pray that man's wife should catche them and disgrace her. My comment would have been different if she had stated that her husband is late, only then will 90% of my blame go to the man.
Bitches ain't loyal no more..lol.
Re: My Husband’s Friend Is Wonderful In Bed, But… by 6fit(f): 7:31pm On Oct 07, 2015
Jazzlite:

My husband’s friend is wonderful in bed, but…

Dear Bunmi,

I’ve been having an affair with one of my husband’s good friends for the past six months and I think I’m in love with him. He’s also married and we’re good family friends.
I’m really confused about the relationship as he carries on as if nothing is between us when we’re with other people, yet he shows a lot of passion in the bedroom.

In fairness to him, it all started out as a bit of fun and I’m sure that’s the way he still sees it. I daren’t tell him the way I feel in case he ends the affair. I also don’t want to seem pushy as he’s made no promises. I know he’s sexually attracted to me. But is that all?
http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/10/my-husbands-friend-is-wonderful-in-bed-but/

dat is not all, soonest he will bcom obsessed and kill his wife n elope with u while u kill yur husband and follow him.....Brainlessness dey smell.
Re: My Husband’s Friend Is Wonderful In Bed, But… by foriz4u(m): 7:33pm On Oct 07, 2015
KashyBaby:
This lady shud learn something... grin
This is why most of us women are confused coz we usually mixxxed the s*x with feelings tat it shudnt be there...we always tot tat when a man caressing us,we tot he has a feelings for us..most women wud tot there's connections and forgot that everything is juz all abt s*x..
Smh shocked seems most women never learned. grin grin grin
U don't seems to condem the act of adultery she's having but her wrong and bias feelings or could it be u r in support of her act and not her feelings? Ha! U women...disris god oooo...
Re: My Husband’s Friend Is Wonderful In Bed, But… by flokii: 8:07pm On Oct 07, 2015
why do I have this strong feeling that her husband is a Nairalander..
reading or might av read this post.. even leaving comments sef
heheheee grin grin grin na joke o
Re: My Husband’s Friend Is Wonderful In Bed, But… by mrfoxx(m): 8:37pm On Oct 07, 2015
This 1 na dog
Re: My Husband’s Friend Is Wonderful In Bed, But… by Gelep21: 8:41pm On Oct 07, 2015
Imagine this! :-XImagine this!
Re: My Husband’s Friend Is Wonderful In Bed, But… by IDGAF(m): 8:43pm On Oct 07, 2015
KashyBaby:

IDGAF.
Dang!!! These mentions is beginning 2 make me give a f*ck!!!
Re: My Husband’s Friend Is Wonderful In Bed, But… by DTOBS(m): 8:44pm On Oct 07, 2015
KashyBaby:
This is why most of us women are confused coz we usually mixxxed the s*x with feelings tat it shudnt be there...we always tot tat when a man caressing us,we tot he has a feelings for us..most women wud tot there's connections and forgot that everything is juz all abt s*x..
she doesn't have to learn anything. She simply needs help! She is suffering from serious demonic influence.
Re: My Husband’s Friend Is Wonderful In Bed, But… by zudozz: 8:54pm On Oct 07, 2015
must b an Yoruba woman. INFIDELITY Na part of their culture. she no even see anything wrong in wt she is doing.
Re: My Husband’s Friend Is Wonderful In Bed, But… by smartec: 9:26pm On Oct 07, 2015
End time
Re: My Husband’s Friend Is Wonderful In Bed, But… by mechanics(m): 10:03pm On Oct 07, 2015
deewhone:
See, lets not deceive ourselves. Everyone knws d right 4rm d wrong. We all have conscience, it passes message 2 us wheneva we go d right or wrong path. She shld v thought abt it b4 letting herself fall into it
dats rite but d deed has been done, n i knw she has learnt her lesson, and ave also learnt 4rm her mistake, she just have to repent and open up to her husband.
Re: My Husband’s Friend Is Wonderful In Bed, But… by HrmOlolade(m): 10:15pm On Oct 07, 2015
sauceny:

No bro,itz the other way round.
don't tell me you are from that God forsaken fraud tribe
Re: My Husband’s Friend Is Wonderful In Bed, But… by viruz007(m): 10:39pm On Oct 07, 2015
Jazzlite:

My husband’s friend is wonderful in bed, but…

Dear Bunmi,

I’ve been having an affair with one of my husband’s good friends for the past six months and I think I’m in love with him. He’s also married and we’re good family friends.
I’m really confused about the relationship as he carries on as if nothing is between us when we’re with other people, yet he shows a lot of passion in the bedroom.

In fairness to him, it all started out as a bit of fun and I’m sure that’s the way he still sees it. I daren’t tell him the way I feel in case he ends the affair. I also don’t want to seem pushy as he’s made no promises. I know he’s sexually attracted to me. But is that all?
http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/10/my-husbands-friend-is-wonderful-in-bed-but/

This is what watching too much of Scandal causes... Smh
Re: My Husband’s Friend Is Wonderful In Bed, But… by Fearcom(m): 11:03pm On Oct 07, 2015
zudozz:
must b an Yoruba woman. INFIDELITY Na part of their culture. she no even see anything wrong in wt she is doing.

You must be very daft for this kind of comment on a public forum.
Re: My Husband’s Friend Is Wonderful In Bed, But… by ZIDANEFUN(m): 11:20pm On Oct 07, 2015
dis woman is am idiot hw can she b married nd still hv an affair wt d husband friend she is crazy, if na my mum whc can't b i will pure her acid
Re: My Husband’s Friend Is Wonderful In Bed, But… by lukas280(m): 11:31pm On Oct 07, 2015
nhmmhmmmhmh i pity u sha because the day wan monkey go market he no go come back but if he mnage come back madam he no go complete at allll....u think u are having fun abi ....no worry u go soon know how far
Re: My Husband’s Friend Is Wonderful In Bed, But… by Nobody: 12:01am On Oct 08, 2015
IDGAF:

Dang!!! These mentions is beginning 2 make me give a f*ck!!!

Sorry it wasn't meant for u...I never know u got tat profile name..Lol. grin
Re: My Husband’s Friend Is Wonderful In Bed, But… by Nobody: 12:19am On Oct 08, 2015
DTOBS:

she doesn't have to learn anything. She simply needs help! She is suffering from serious demonic influence.

She definitely don't need a help coz she exactly knew what she's doing & only religious ppol wud blame tat to d devil...Lol. grin
She was messed up..
Re: My Husband’s Friend Is Wonderful In Bed, But… by Nobody: 12:24am On Oct 08, 2015
foriz4u:

U don't seems to condem the act of adultery she's having but her wrong and bias feelings or could it be u r in support of her act and not her feelings? Ha! U women...disris god oooo...

The issue of the article was all abt what she felt for the other guy...it really doesn't matter who she slept with but she knew tat everything started as a fling & now she wants something more than tat...what I am trying to say tat in this kind of situatuion,she's married & playing with a fire,she must not mixxxxed s*x & love...tats all
Re: My Husband’s Friend Is Wonderful In Bed, But… by Nobody: 12:26am On Oct 08, 2015
ehis05:

Lol..it has not gotten to this na...besides I still look good in a broken mirror...let's go out on a date jus tryna make up 4 how bad u felt wit d joke.. cool

First of all,Im not in Ng & 2nd of all, I don't date...
Re: My Husband’s Friend Is Wonderful In Bed, But… by Nobody: 12:31am On Oct 08, 2015
Vikky014:
lol. tell them .it seems you will marry a Nigerian

No plans at all but I will go to Ng to see my looooong lost friend. grin
Re: My Husband’s Friend Is Wonderful In Bed, But… by nwakaibeya1: 12:43am On Oct 08, 2015
PRAYER of TRUTH&JUSTICE>click>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=73_HYeb2Io8>who can battle with God of justice,light,mantle&judgement&revenge that has come2earth?
Re: My Husband’s Friend Is Wonderful In Bed, But… by Nobody: 1:41am On Oct 08, 2015
Sh1t happens when you wife a hoe..i see them every day here,over dressed matured hoes looking at you like they are 18 or something..God save us from wifeing such b#tches
Re: My Husband’s Friend Is Wonderful In Bed, But… by Nobody: 2:42am On Oct 08, 2015
shegebanti:
You dey mind the shameless woman, she don forget say anything way bad na him dey sweet, if guy/babe dey snick come your house behind your parent com Bleep you, if you dey Bleep married woman or ur best friend wife, na all those Bleep sweet pass because devil no want make u repent, thats y he dey add plenty sugar make he sweet. Now if her husband begin Bleep her friend now, they friend go say him sabi do d thing well well. Na wen make she herself go park go this man house, na dat time she go knw say her Egusi soup don sower, because he no go sweet like before.

Dang....You guys are good at pigin english man.....As in i was enjoying the pigin LMAO...
Re: My Husband’s Friend Is Wonderful In Bed, But… by Nobody: 4:39am On Oct 08, 2015
PunkyVeer:
These hoes aint loyal tongue

For shizzle my nizzle.
Re: My Husband’s Friend Is Wonderful In Bed, But… by Jazzlite: 5:37am On Oct 08, 2015
over here in durban we hit the punny hard at first sight tell em tat ....

KashyBaby:

First of all,Im not in Ng & 2nd of all, I don't date...
Re: My Husband’s Friend Is Wonderful In Bed, But… by Nobody: 5:47am On Oct 08, 2015
Jazzlite:
over here in durban we hit the punny hard at first sight tell em tat ....

Hahhahhaaha...keep hitting em til u reach her gut.. lol
Re: My Husband’s Friend Is Wonderful In Bed, But… by magabounce(m): 5:52am On Oct 08, 2015
KashyBaby:
Woman!!!!! U just cheated on English language!!!!
Re: My Husband’s Friend Is Wonderful In Bed, But… by Nobody: 5:59am On Oct 08, 2015
magabounce:

Woman!!!!! U just cheated on English language!!!!

Move ur black ass & do not quote me..ur msg is irrelevant.
Re: My Husband’s Friend Is Wonderful In Bed, But… by magabounce(m): 6:09am On Oct 08, 2015
KashyBaby:

Move ur black ass & do not quote me..ur msg is irrelevant.
How can u conclude wen u ain't seen d ass?? grin grin grin
Re: My Husband’s Friend Is Wonderful In Bed, But… by Nobody: 6:28am On Oct 08, 2015
aha...really?judging from ur dp, What U Expect ppol wud tell u abt ur ass? Tat u have an albino yansh? Smh.. shocked

magabounce:

How can u conclude wen u ain't seen d ass?? grin grin grin
Re: My Husband’s Friend Is Wonderful In Bed, But… by iamnemo(m): 7:20am On Oct 08, 2015
benega:
see the types of English you speeks. you are not shame with your self. as big as you be.

Wole Soyinka. tongue Hmmm 'you are not shame with yourself ' Really?

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

You Want To Have Sex With Your Wife & She Is Pressing Her Phone (Photo) / Mothers And Daughters Who Look The Same Age (Unbelievable Photos) / Tell Us About Your Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.